List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 971241, Replies: 28219
    « 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 » »| page:
    #28121   2014/04/09 08:47PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

We finally get to see the boys today, their "mini-honeymoon" - the same day as the wedding. And what do we get to see? The boys talking about Nick and Gabi. Ugh. I was hoping we would at least get one love scene (or possibly two) and then if they want to talk they could have done it during "afterglow." But no, they start talking about her and Nick, and a custody agreement. Glad they at least thought of Arianna (after Gabi sent a picture of Ari holding a sign saying "Happy Honeymoon Daddies" (awww). Will seemed to want to not discuss anything but instead wanted to "celebrate" but Sonny insisted on bringing up the subject. I know it's important and everything, but that subject could have waited until the next morning over breakfast or something. Where did romantic Sonny go? At least we got two kisses at the end of their final scene. I am hoping they are on again Thursday, and maybe they will pick up where they left off - with a LOVE SCENE please???!!! We can only hope.

#28122   2014/04/11 05:33PM
    kayhan

Quote kayhan: We finally get to see the boys today, their "mini-honeymoon" - the same day as the wedding. And what do we get to see? The boys talking about Nick and Gabi. Ugh. I was hoping we would at least get one love scene (or possibly two) and then if they want to talk they could have done it during "afterglow." But no, they start talking about her and Nick, and a custody agreement. Glad they at least thought of Arianna (after Gabi sent a picture of Ari holding a sign saying "Happy Honeymoon Daddies" (awww). Will seemed to want to not discuss anything but instead wanted to "celebrate" but Sonny insisted on bringing up the subject. I know it's important and everything, but that subject could have waited until the next morning over breakfast or something. Where did romantic Sonny go? At least we got two kisses at the end of their final scene. I am hoping they are on again Thursday, and maybe they will pick up where they left off - with a LOVE SCENE please???!!! We can only hope.

What a disappointment this week was. We only saw WilSon one day this week - for a whopping 5 minutes! Whoopee! I wonder how much they film that actually ends up on the cutting room floor never to be seen again? This is ridiculous to waste so much airtime on Dannifer and JJ and his little crush and Nick and Gabi and Sami & EJ. But Will and Sonny only get 5 minutes one day a week - and this was supposed to be there honeymoon - of course it was only for one night - we'll probably never get to see if they ever go on a real honeymoon. It just ticks me off that they waste so much time on all this other boring crap, and Will and Sonny don't get hardly any time at all.

Well, that's enough venting for one day. Well, hopefully we will see WilSon on Monday. Maybe it will still be the day after the wedding and maybe they'll still be at the Salem Inn. But probably not. That's probably all we will see of that "mini-honeymoon" and it will be all about Gabi next week. Ugh. I cannot wait until she leaves in June.

#28123   2014/04/14 08:58PM
    kayhan

Today's Show was great. The whole show, not just WilSon scenes. But anyway, the WilSon scenes were really good too. Love how forceful Will was with Sami. Gave me goosebumps. Cannot wait to see what he says to Gabi tomorrow. I hope he can calm her down and she does not move out. I know it will probably happen eventually, but not yet. Sonny was really good with EJ today too. Looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday's episodes because Will (and I hope Sonny too) is going to be on. Next week sounds pretty good too, not sure how many days we get WilSon but Monday's show (April 21) sounds like it will be really good with Sami and EJ.

#28124   2014/04/16 10:27AM
    gidi51

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fobo0bI_Y-0
    will 15.4.14

#28125   2014/04/16 08:00PM
    kayhan

Tuesday's show was great. LOVED how Will told Sammy off and was so forceful with her. Gabi is being played by Nick though. He has her eating out of his hand. She is definitely gullible. Will be interesting how they are writing her exit story. I hope she finally sees what Nick is up to. But the way these writers are, they will probably make Nick out to be some genius mastermind and get off Scot-free. Spoilers say next week he and Gabi go to Aiden to draw up their own custody agreement. I wonder if Nick never filed the annulment papers and they are still married? Wouldn't that throw a wrench into the situation? I know Will is supposed to talk to Gabi about a custody agreement. I wonder If Sonny Will be there too? I really hope we see both Will and Sonny tomorrow.

Today's show was so boring. Too much Daniel and Jennifer. Ugh.

#28126   2014/04/17 12:29PM
    Tanou88

Quote kayhan: Tuesday's show was great. LOVED how Will told Sammy off and was so forceful with her. Gabi is being played by Nick though. He has her eating out of his hand. She is definitely gullible. Will be interesting how they are writing her exit story. I hope she finally sees what Nick is up to. But the way these writers are, they will probably make Nick out to be some genius mastermind and get off Scot-free. Spoilers say next week he and Gabi go to Aiden to draw up their own custody agreement. I wonder if Nick never filed the annulment papers and they are still married? Wouldn't that throw a wrench into the situation? I know Will is supposed to talk to Gabi about a custody agreement. I wonder If Sonny Will be there too? I really hope we see both Will and Sonny tomorrow.

Today's show was so boring. Too much Daniel and Jennifer. Ugh.

I really liked how Will handled Sami and Gabi.
    With Sami, he was upset that he was hurting his mother 's feelings but he was firm. He gave Gabi what he wanted but you could tell that he was doing it for Ari and was upset at her. Today was good also and when slipped and kind yelled " damn it Gabi" it show how frustrated he was with her. And he finally talked about the custody agreement. It was about time!!!. I missed Sonny today. I kind of wanted to see his retain when Will told him that Gabi wanted to move out with Gabi…oh well
    I wish we have more Wilson next week and less Danifer or JJ with Paige. I love JJ but this love story arc is not working , they need to give him something else

#28127   2014/04/18 11:14AM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddFiqYBlPs
    will 17.4.14

#28128   2014/04/18 11:25AM
    gidi51

today in days

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 51m
    #days #dool Friday Sami home with EJ, sees envelope, starts to oooooooopen it END

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 51m
    #days #dool Friday Nick asks Abi about her man situation, post Chad oooooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 57m
    #days #dool Friday Home phones Paige, she gotta go. She and JJ lip kiss ooooooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 58m
    #days #dool Friday Rafe seaches EWE for Nick when he was in NYC oooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Roman thinks blue blood lady a nightmare and he is not interested,goes lol. Damn! So close to ending the no dates decade!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Rafe has questions, Sami babbles it will be fine, goes lol

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Sami tells Rafe not to worry, she will not let Gabs get into bad situation ... Rafe thinks it is past that cos she with Nick

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Nick wants name of lawyer who helped JJ - for Gabi. Abi hopes he knows what he is doing. He says he does ooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Gabs tells Will that Nick made her see custody agreement was good idea

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    @CindyHaskins12 Nooooo not Hope, I mean the real Gina. She can play both again lol They do not let her do anything fun anymore

 View conversation  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Blue blood lady tells Hope she would rather go to gala with HIM!ROMAN! Could it be he is getting a date???! Praise Jesus!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Roman comes up, got evidence request for Aiden ....

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Hope should do a princess Gina scene at gala, would be fun. Gina comes in, steals something, goes

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

 Retweeted by DaysCafe

Jenn (WilSon/EJabby) ‏@vanjakefan39 · 1h
    @DaysCafe Nick needs to stay out of this! He's not Ari's father, Will IS!

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Nick wants to talk to Abi at club, needs a good lawyer!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday The blue blood lady is more fun than yesterday's dominos dork (cos of storyline I mean, not actors)

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Aiden asks blue blood lady to be his date so they can have good time at gala and she can stick it to her hubby!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Paige thinks Dan was a hero to help JJ oooooooo Crushing much?!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday JJ tells Paige all about what happened with Theresa, but calls her a girl, no name

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Sami says EJ went not her cos she had ad run-in with Gabs .... Rafe doing the math

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Gabs goes home to Will, who feels bad how he brought up custody agreement. She acts beeeechy

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Hope and Aiden want to get her a date ... Aiden is available lol

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Aiden and Hope find blue blood lady who is not going to gala cos hubby left her for younger woman.

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday EJ does not see envelope still lol

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Nick thinks custody agreement a good thing, will find a lawyer for Gabi ...

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Sami did not know Rafe hit Nick. Rafe says that is because she sent EJ when he wanted to talk to HER

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Sami sees Rafe, who tells her he saw Nabi kissing. Sami thinks he musta wanted to slug him. Yup but he didn't this time

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday JJ tells Paige Dan got his hearing 2morrow, has to prove he no addict and JJ thinks it all his fault this happened

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Aiden has a very sneaky side ...

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday JJ and Paige are almost gonna kiss but he gets a text that makes him thrown down his phone like a 5 year old lol

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Aiden tries to help Hope deal with prob #2 - the blue blood lady who always donates pricey art to auction not donating this yr

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday The green envelope is now pushed under the door and is in the DiMera house ooooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday EJ at mansion, talking on phone about needing some pics of the villa he and Sami might stay at after wedding ....

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Rafe goes and Gabs so happy he gonna give Nick a chance. Nick thinking

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Nick wants to step up and agrees with Rafe, who says he gotta prove himself to be worthy of Gabs

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday I believe with that faraway look, Abi is daydreaming of EJ, tho they have not shown any flashbacks ...

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Sami still says she got a bad feeling about Nick, goes

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    @gailmartingrobe True, Mr Greetings is ALWAYS on the loose!

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Rafe wants to hit Nick but instead tells his sis he is sorry

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday Abi thinks Nick is trying to change and deserves a chance, just like Sami would if she messed up

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 1h
    #days #dool Friday EJ thinks he can make Gabi see a custody agreement would be good for her too ...

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday JJ asks her to come over. She smiles and off they go

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday JJ and Paige realize that Mary Beth deleted his message to her!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Nick is still at park with staring Rafe so he is not the one with the green envelope ooooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Someone puts EJ and Abi ready for abisex picture in a big green kindergarten looking envelope oooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday JJ sees Paige at square, she says leave me alooooooooooooone!

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Will goes to EJ, says he messed up by talking custody with Gab. EJ makes him feel betta, says he came to the right place

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Sami wth Abi to share how much she now knows about art, asks what she thinks of Nick oooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Gabi sees Rafe and starts ranting it his her life.Rafe staring and staring at Nick oooooooooo

Expand  Reply
     Retweet

 Favorite

 More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe · 2h
    #days #dool Friday Hope dismal, wants to admit defeat to Luis but Aiden will not let her, pretty sure of himself lol

 More

#28129   2014/04/22 04:39AM
    kayhan

Thursday & Friday's shows were good because of Will. I miss Sonny though.

Yesterday's show was alright but only focused on
    Sami and EJ for the entire show. Ugh. I cannot stand those two, and for them to hog up the whole show and IT WAS A DREAM!!!!! How boring.

I don't know if WilSon are on this week or not. I don't even know if Will is on at all. Not mentioned in the spoilers. We have to put up with Dannifer, of course, and that crazy Liam. Nick and Gabi are supposed to be on too. I would rather see Will and Sonny. Guess we will just have to see what happens.

#28130   2014/04/22 11:06AM
    MGJ_08

Today's show nearly killed me. Can Nick be any more ANNOYING! Exactly how much of this can Sonny take? And Gabi, OMG Gabi, I still hope this is some sort of plan she has going on. NOBODY can be this stupid right???

« 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list