List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 967077, Replies: 28216
    « 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 » »| page:
    #28111   2014/04/02 12:41PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

dayscafe.com/update.html

wilson wedding

#28112   2014/04/02 01:44PM
    fadingrose

Quote BnBWatcha: Help me figure this out. Abby and Will are cousins. Her mom Jennifer is his dad (Lucas) sister. Sonny's mom is Abby's father's (Jack) sister. Why WHY does Abby ALWAYS come off as a super Nick supporter? Yes, they are distant cousins, her mother's cousin's child and if memory serves me correctly they aren't even blood! Shouldn't she cut Nick loose and start throwing her loyalty to Will & Sonny!?!

Since there are so many family connections on DAYS, some of them are very difficult to analyze! Basically, it all goes back to the "original" Hortons (Alice and Tom). Two of their children were Marie and Bill. Marie's GRANDSON is Nick Fallon. Her brother Bill's GRANDCHILDREN are Abigail (through his daughter Jennifer)and Will (through his illegimate son Lucas) So that makes Nick, Abigail, and Will blood--related second cousins (whole or half). So it's not so easy for Abby to decide who she wants to support!
    If you throw in the mix the fact that Abby is also a first cousin of Sonny's (Jack was Adrienne's brother) it get even MORE complicated to see where her loyalties should or will lie

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 01:52PM
    #28113   2014/04/02 02:01PM
    littleguysmom

Just wanted to let everyone know if you missed today's episode it's already up on you tube.

#28114   2014/04/02 05:36PM
    miladytn

Quote littleguysmom: Just wanted to let everyone know if you missed today's episode it's already up on you tube.

I don't want you to post the site on a message board but I would love to know where to find current DOOL on youtube. I don't seem to have much success, quality is bad. If my email doesn't show up, its miladytn at yahoo dot com. Thanks for any help.

#28115   2014/04/02 08:02PM
    kayhan

Quote miladytn:
    Quote littleguysmom: Just wanted to let everyone know if you missed today's episode it's already up on you tube.

I don't want you to post the site on a message board but I would love to know where to find current DOOL on youtube. I don't seem to have much success, quality is bad. If my email doesn't show up, its miladytn at yahoo dot com. Thanks for any help.

I subscribe to 477MrFixit youtube channel. He posts WilSon scenes with Nick/Gabi too.

#28116   2014/04/02 08:09PM
    kayhan

LOVED Monday and shows (WilSon). Today's show was good but I wish they would have cut down the Guru/EJ stuff and cut out Brady/Theresa stuff and focused more on Will and Sonny. LOVED that the mom's talked to their sons. Justin talking to Will was nice. Wish we could have seen Lucas talk to Sonny too that would have been a good bonding moment for those two but Lucas did not get to talk much at all. Tomorrow will be good with the speeches and Caroline and the vows. Reception to follow but it s going to be packed. Maybe reception scenes will continue on Friday too. I hope so. Looking forward to seeing WilSon share a dance and kisses!

#28117   2014/04/03 01:35PM
    gidi51

www.dayscafe.com/update.html
    wilson today 3.ap.14

#28118   2014/04/04 01:05PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eh03KuQkqE&feature=youtu.be
    wilson wedding 3.ap.14

#28119   2014/04/06 02:32PM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote BnBWatcha: Help me figure this out. Abby and Will are cousins. Her mom Jennifer is his dad (Lucas) sister. Sonny's mom is Abby's father's (Jack) sister. Why WHY does Abby ALWAYS come off as a super Nick supporter? Yes, they are distant cousins, her mother's cousin's child and if memory serves me correctly they aren't even blood! Shouldn't she cut Nick loose and start throwing her loyalty to Will & Sonny!?!

I would think too that Abby would show more support to Will and Sonny regarding the wedding invitation that was not extended to Nick because IT IS THEIR WEDDING! They should be allowed to invite whoever they want, and if they don't want Nick there, that is their CHOICE. It really annoyed me that Gabi seemed to think that Nick should get an automatic invite, and then for Abby to agree with her = just because Nick is a "Horton - he should be there" - that is a bunch of BS. And Gabi knew exactly why Will and Sonny did not want Nick there - because they cannot stand him.
    Since there are so many family connections on DAYS, some of them are very difficult to analyze! Basically, it all goes back to the "original" Hortons (Alice and Tom). Two of their children were Marie and Bill. Marie's GRANDSON is Nick Fallon. Her brother Bill's GRANDCHILDREN are Abigail (through his daughter Jennifer)and Will (through his illegimate son Lucas) So that makes Nick, Abigail, and Will blood--related second cousins (whole or half). So it's not so easy for Abby to decide who she wants to support!
    If you throw in the mix the fact that Abby is also a first cousin of Sonny's (Jack was Adrienne's brother) it get even MORE complicated to see where her loyalties should or will lie

#28120   2014/04/06 02:50PM
    kayhan

Thursday's episode of the WilSon wedding was really beautiful. It started off where Wednesday's episode ended, with the two grooms at the altar waiting for Marlena to start the ceremony. Loved Caroline's speech and how touched both Will and Sonny were during it. Justin's and Lucas's speeches were great too. The vows of Sonny and Will were beautiful and very heartfelt. The reception was nice, and I loved the song that was played during the groom's first dance, and I loved the JJ played it on the guitar. Nice touch. Loved the kiss at the end of the dance - so sweet and tender. And of course the reception line and the two boys getting glitter thrown at them as they headed off for the honeymoon and the double kiss at the end of the show. Just perfect. Could not have asked for a better episode. Well, actually, I wish they would have had the whole show focused on the wedding, instead of intercutting the Daniel/Nicole/Liam craziness in there as it kind of ruined my romantic mood, but I DVR'd it so I can FF through that crap and get to the good stuff which is the WEDDING! Also, the clips on YT are WilSon only stuff so I can also watch it that way. The whole week of shows were great (Monday through Thursday). Of course Friday was back to boring because no WilSon on that day. Gabi and Nick make me sick, looks like they will be trying to make use of that couch again - ugh - hopefully Sami walks in on them, but Nick will probably be out of sight hiding in WilSon's bedroom until Sami goes away. I will be SO glad when Gabi exits Salem, however they decide to get her out of there.

« 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list