List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 12:28PM, Views: 969493, Replies: 28218
    « 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 » »| page:
    #28101   2014/03/29 07:19PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08: Hey everybody. Does anybody know the actual day of the Wilson wedding? I was thinking I might take that day off to watch it. I might. Thanks!

It starts on April 1 and is on April 2 & 3. I would imagine part one is Tuesday, and continues on Wednesday with reception on Thursday. Friday May have some reception stuff but I think that is the day that Roman finds Brady and Theresa having sex in one of the bedrooms of the Kiriakas mansion. Not sure if we will see WilSon at the hotel on honeymoon night or not.

#28102   2014/03/29 07:24PM
    kayhan

Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose: Regarding the Sonny vs Gabi encounters. I wish Will would get a little more involved in expressing displeasure about Gabi's growing relationship with bad-boy Nick. Since Sonny is now considered Ari's "father," too, it is admirable that he is conceyt?rned with keeping her out of Nick's orbit. However, I'm waiting for Will to wake up and play an equal (if not stronger) role in that situation.
    If Sonny tries to stop Gabi from having Nick as her Plus One at the upcoming wedding, I wonder if Will would back Sonny up on that. It's HIS wedding, too, but maybe he'd feel obligated to let Gabi--the mother of his baby--invite Nick. I do think the "new Will" is generally doing OK as a recast Yes, the guys are "cute together," but I think Will needs to grow up faster so he will truly be Sonny's equal partner, seeing potential problems and dealing with them sensibly and promptly.

I agree with you when you say that Will need to be more vocal about his displeasure with the Nick situation. But even tough I think that Will has always been a little bit blind in regards to Gabi.

I also think that Gabi always picks a fight with Sonny when Will is not Around. I have a feeling that Will "stays out of it" most of the time because he knows that Sonny and Gabi don't get along. He doesn't get the full extend of why they are always fighting. On the other hand, I feel like Will keeps a low profile because Gabi is Ari's mom, but right now Gabi has gone to the deep end and Will needs to step up

On the other hand I feel like Will has mature in his role as a father. He may not be as vocal as Sonny but he has a backbone now and knows what he wants and does not fly over the handle on every situation now. He is more poised and reasonable . I always perceived Will as the more silent one when he wasn't arguing with his mother.

Great post. Totally agree.

#28103   2014/03/29 07:25PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote Tanou88: Wilson was so cute today!!!!!!!! love their scene with Marlena….. and Kate being jealous, so funny!!!!I can't wait for the weeding!!!!!
    Now on to Gabi What is wrong with that girl????? can't she let Sonny be happy about his weeding for one day? Not inviting Nick to their weeding seems weird to you Gabi??!!!!really????? and on top of that she looks ready for a fight!!!!! I wish Sonny just says no and ignores her…..OMG she makes me so mad!!!
    And Nick with his comment about Sonny…WTH One thing is sure, Will knows Sonny a whole lot then Gabi does YOU!!!! so smug !!!!
    And notice how uncomfortable Sonny is around Gabi ….

I totally agree with everything that you just said!!!! Sonny and Will (Freddie and Guy) look great together! There is something that is so natural between these two actors ... effortless. And Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job as Will!!! He has really made the part his own and I'm so glad.

As for Gabi, the writers have struck yet again and forgotten about history and dumbed down this character. Apparently we are to believe that Gabi has completely forgotten about the shooting on Smith Island that almost cost Will his life (because of Nick), Nick's attempted rape near the river, Nick blackmailing Sami and Kate ... I could go on. Instead, the writers would have us believe that Gabi would put her daughter in danger by associating with someone like Nick. I honestly have found this storyline very hard to believe. But, since we're on that road, I hope that Sonny shuts Gabi down on inviting Nick to the wedding. I honestly believe Sonny has a short fuse when it comes to Gabi and he will have no problem in telling her what he thinks. I actually like the dynamics between Sonny and Gabi. I think when they are fighting they are at their best.

I'm looking forward to today's show. I hope we get lots of Will and Sonny. And I can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!

Totally agree with this post.

#28104   2014/03/31 10:53AM
    gidi51

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·23 mins
    @queenoffrance1 They feed him only sugar and he is acting crazy
     View conversation Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·24 mins
    #days #dool Monday Will says "To Sonny and Will and Will and Sonny" Sonny likes the sound of that. A toast and a kiss ... THE END
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·26 mins
    #days #dool Monday At square, Liam watching Jen with Dan and Hope, hears that Dan got surgery 2morrow, Jen gonna be at wedding
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·26 mins
    #days #dool Monday Guests toast Sonny and Will and Will and Sonny ....
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·27 mins
    #days #dool Monday Gabi now makes toast says Sonny and Will were made for each other
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·27 mins
    #days #dool Monday Eric gets Nicole to sign his card for gift he got Wilson ... she gotta work tomorrow ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·28 mins
    #days #dool Monday Paige friend comes along and says they should go somewhere else cos this private party
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·36 mins
    #days #dool Monday Nicole asks if Hope told Eric about signing Chyka statement. Yup. She glad Eric wants to move 4ward too ooooooooo
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·37 mins
    #days #dool Monday NIcole tells Eric she was doing sthing but cannot say more cos it a surprise He buys it
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·37 mins
    #days #dool Monday Jen and Hope looking forward to wedding tomorrow
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·40 mins
    #days #dool Monday Hope tells Jen about her latest Aiden encounter #golookforBoinstead
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·40 mins
    @Junie555 Lol Leftover donuts, that's my secret!
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·41 mins
    #days #dool Monday Liam looks at computer for a sec, then goes ... #whatever
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·42 mins
    #days #dool Monday Hope got glasses on now awwww mebbe they were Bo's
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Jen goes to say hi to Hope
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday I fear for Parker!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·43 mins
    #days #dool Monday Danfer with Park having ice cream at square and he is so sugar high he squeals.
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·45 mins
    #days #dool Monday I hate it when peeps text like that when they are guests grrrr
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Nick texts Gabi who texts him back, says it would be more fun if he was at party blah blah
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday JJ the new improved virgin smiles when Paige walks into club. She smiles too ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·47 mins
    #days #dool Monday Liam's hair is loooooonier than him today
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Aiden says he gotta go after Hope wonders about his wife's name ooooooooo
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Stripper finds out there are 2 grooms,laughs this one is on the house. Sonny gets her champagne. Will puts on the cop hat
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Retweeted by DaysCafe

м͠aяy ♕‏@MaryamHaqqi·57 mins
    @DaysCafe LOL your tweets are killing me 😂 I can't stop laughing =))
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·53 mins
    #days #dool Monday Liam must have a cloak of invisibility in addition to his loon line of dark coats ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·53 mins
    #days #dool Monday Danfer take Park for icecream. When they go, Liam uses key to enter the apartment cos half of Salem cannot see him
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·56 mins
    #days #dool Monday Nicole meets Eric at pub, still lying lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Hope gets it, cos he busy raising his boy ... someday ... he says never!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Aiden tells Hope Kay is nice but he glad she discouraged her cos he not dating
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·59 mins
    #days #dool Monday JJ staring like he never seen a half nekid woman before
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday So far no tips lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday T thinks stripper wasting her talent, Will is now a good sport as she starts dancing with him hahaha
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Liam not smiling now, looks creeeeeepy
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Hope Liam did not take his leak in the elevator hahaha
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Danfer ready to take Park for ice cream and Liam gets out of the elevator ooooooooo
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    @CP24 If Mayor Ford wants to "move on," let him get a one way ticket to the North Pole ...
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Jen. stop acting like an airhead who only finds out how much money she has from her monthly statement!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Danfer random conversation about his budget software
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Dan got a financial program to show him his budget and he must enter every check and I should care because? lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Hope sees Aiden outside pub, she is sorry, he is now grateful etc etc etc
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday T cannot get her to stop, Wilson laughing so hard hahahahaha!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Lady cop walks into the club, sits Sonny down, talks public nudity and starts to strip! Everyone laughing lol!!!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Gabs tells Abi she just ran into Nick is all ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Dan is online banking at home now ... guess someone is gonna hack in, why else show is this? lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Toast was cute. T admitted when Will came out, he went all Mel Gibson on him hahahaha
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Gabi comes in after toast and Abi thinks she was with Nick!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Nick sends Gabi on her way to party, she says she will be thinking of him ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday T makes toast to #Wilson, also apologizes for having acted like a jerk when Will came out,is grateful they forgave him
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday OMG and now they are gonna get Parker ice cream. Call the child protection agency, they are poisoning him lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Danfer at his place with Parker, who had too much sugar again methinks
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Eric calls Nicole, she lies she at social for work, will meet him at pub lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Liam gonna take a leak and vanishes ... Nicole lights the fire in the trash and now all there is is smoke lmao
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Gabs says she likes Nick lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·1 hr
    #days #dool Monday Gabi with Nick on bench, he acts all sad about Will acting like no one could like him, Gabs buys his routine lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe·2 hrs
    #days #dool Monday Wilson get to party at club. Gabi not there yet. Abigail wonders why. Will soap stares
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Hope sorry but Eric gotta come to station so they can close Chyka books. ERic says but he got good friends and Nicole lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Aiden goes, Hope testy with him. ERic thinks she got it bad!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Betcha stripper not gonna get any tips tonight lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday T at club. He has ordered a stripper - psssst ... casting gremlins says it is a SHE hahahaha!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Wilson are terrified but happy and know they are doing something GREAT for tomorrow and always!
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Hope does not seem to care Aiden heard .... here comes Eric, asks if he interrupted (Hope had called him)
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Liam says he seen Nicole on TV and goes all fanboy on her lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Sonny does not let Will tuck in the sweater cos tonite they go casual - and then a kiss ...
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Sailor Moon Jen tells Dan she knows Nicole was lying about where she was gonna go ooooooooo
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Liam asks Nicole if she needs some help loooooooon lol
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Abi and JJ on way to party now, he got Paige on his guitar playing brain
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Gabs sees Nick and she is running late and knows he feels left out
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday #Wilson getting ready
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

#days #dool Monday Tis #Wilson bachelor partay day!!!!!
    Expand

#28105   2014/03/31 02:10PM
    BnBWatcha

Help me figure this out. Abby and Will are cousins. Her mom Jennifer is his dad (Lucas) sister. Sonny's mom is Abby's father's (Jack) sister. Why WHY does Abby ALWAYS come off as a super Nick supporter? Yes, they are distant cousins, her mother's cousin's child and if memory serves me correctly they aren't even blood! Shouldn't she cut Nick loose and start throwing her loyalty to Will & Sonny!?!

#28106   2014/03/31 02:26PM
    Tanou88

Quote BnBWatcha: Help me figure this out. Abby and Will are cousins. Her mom Jennifer is his dad (Lucas) sister. Sonny's mom is Abby's father's (Jack) sister. Why WHY does Abby ALWAYS come off as a super Nick supporter? Yes, they are distant cousins, her mother's cousin's child and if memory serves me correctly they aren't even blood! Shouldn't she cut Nick loose and start throwing her loyalty to Will & Sonny!?!

Honestly I really don't know. I guest that the moron side is really pro-Nick, and Will doesn't seem to close to them. They are always taking Nick's side, forgetting that Will is also family. Somehow, they think that Will should forgive and forget Nick…
    It really pissed me off when Abby didn't side with Sonny , when stupid Gabi tried to get Nick an invitation …so infuriating.

#28107   2014/03/31 02:34PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_LoOxSk-k

wilson 31.3.14

#28108   2014/04/01 01:46PM
    gidi51

wilson today www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28109   2014/04/01 02:05PM
    gidi51

wilson 1.1.14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKGWPeCZ3P8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGh7WDASbl0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XszvdLfOZtQ

#28110   2014/04/02 09:58AM
    SassyStrawberry

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but I wanted to comment on yesterday's (4/1) episode....

I just thought the letter that Will wrote to Sonny was beautiful. It made my heart smile!

« 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list