List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043560, Replies: 28284
    « 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 » »| page:
    #28081   2014/03/24 08:37PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Today's show was ok but not that exciting. I cannot believe there was no mention of Will and Sonny's wedding. You would think Sami and Kate would have at least commented on it. Or Sami would have mentioned it to Rafe. It is like this wedding is not important to anyone.

I cannot understand Gabi and her devotion to Nick. How blind is she? She basically told Rafe that she chose Nick over her own brother. That nick is more importAnt to her than her own brother. She is really going to get her eyes open when Nick shows his true colors because it is going to happen eventually. He is going to get jealous of her modeling partners and start telling her what she can and cannot do. He is already trying to keep her to himself, and it is only going to get worse.

We get Will and Sonny tomorrow FINALLY after a week without them! I know Will is on Wednesday because Nick is going to try to plant seeds of doubt in Will about Sonny. I hope Will is smart enough not to believe anything Nick says, and tells Sonny everything (in other words I hope we see Sonny on Wednesday too). Not sure if they will be on the rest of the week but I hope they are on EVERY DAY next week since it is Wedding week!

#28082   2014/03/25 03:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote gidi51: WILSON WEDDING SET FOR FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!

The countdown to Sonny and Will's wedding is now in its final weeks, with the big day set to take place the week of March 31-April 4. Mindy Robinson lists her airdate as a stripper on IMDB for March 31, so that should be the airdate for the bachelor party, with the wedding taking place later in the week. And, for those wondering, Wally Kurth (Justin) will be present for the wedding!
    thanks to king wilson

Shouldn't there be a male stripper too?

Why is there a female stripper at all? It's a bachelor party for a gay couple…

Of course--but since Will and Sonny have both gay and straight friends who would be invited, BOTH male and female strippers would be appropriate. (I never quite understood why strippers are a "given" at pre-nuptial parties, whether they celebrate the groom OR the bride.)

I don't either….I just feel like if you are going with the whole it's their last hurrah theme and you are celebrating the person or people getting married then the focus should be on their "taste". I mean they don't invite male stripers for the gay friend(s) at a straight bachelor party, why should it be different the other way around?
    Anyways, It't probably T being T …we will see

I DO get your point but have no idea whether a bachelor party for a straight groom would include a male stripper for his gay friends unless those guys were all out of the closet. Anyway, I guess it's not really important though I still don't see why there's a female stripper when both "grooms" are openly gay. If T is the party-planner, it's a little more understandable!

#28083   2014/03/25 09:24AM
    MGJ_08

Hey everybody. Does anybody know the actual day of the Wilson wedding? I was thinking I might take that day off to watch it. I might. Thanks!

#28084   2014/03/25 02:30PM
    Tanou88

Wilson was so cute today!!!!!!!! love their scene with Marlena….. and Kate being jealous, so funny!!!!I can't wait for the weeding!!!!!
    Now on to Gabi What is wrong with that girl????? can't she let Sonny be happy about his weeding for one day? Not inviting Nick to their weeding seems weird to you Gabi??!!!!really????? and on top of that she looks ready for a fight!!!!! I wish Sonny just says no and ignores her…..OMG she makes me so mad!!!
    And Nick with his comment about Sonny…WTH One thing is sure, Will knows Sonny a whole lot then Gabi does YOU!!!! so smug !!!!
    And notice how uncomfortable Sonny is around Gabi ….

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/25 02:33PM
    #28085   2014/03/25 02:48PM
    gidi51

03-25-14 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=00f0tfrDLrY

#28086   2014/03/26 06:13AM
    Ken in GA

Quote Tanou88: Wilson was so cute today!!!!!!!! love their scene with Marlena….. and Kate being jealous, so funny!!!!I can't wait for the weeding!!!!!
    Now on to Gabi What is wrong with that girl????? can't she let Sonny be happy about his weeding for one day? Not inviting Nick to their weeding seems weird to you Gabi??!!!!really????? and on top of that she looks ready for a fight!!!!! I wish Sonny just says no and ignores her…..OMG she makes me so mad!!!
    And Nick with his comment about Sonny…WTH One thing is sure, Will knows Sonny a whole lot then Gabi does YOU!!!! so smug !!!!

I totally agree with everything that you just said!!!! Sonny and Will (Freddie and Guy) look great together! There is something that is so natural between these two actors ... effortless. And Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job as Will!!! He has really made the part his own and I'm so glad.

As for Gabi, the writers have struck yet again and forgotten about history and dumbed down this character. Apparently we are to believe that Gabi has completely forgotten about the shooting on Smith Island that almost cost Will his life (because of Nick), Nick's attempted rape near the river, Nick blackmailing Sami and Kate ... I could go on. Instead, the writers would have us believe that Gabi would put her daughter in danger by associating with someone like Nick. I honestly have found this storyline very hard to believe. But, since we're on that road, I hope that Sonny shuts Gabi down on inviting Nick to the wedding. I honestly believe Sonny has a short fuse when it comes to Gabi and he will have no problem in telling her what he thinks. I actually like the dynamics between Sonny and Gabi. I think when they are fighting they are at their best.

I'm looking forward to today's show. I hope we get lots of Will and Sonny. And I can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!

#28087   2014/03/26 09:19AM
    Tanou88

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote Tanou88: Wilson was so cute today!!!!!!!! love their scene with Marlena….. and Kate being jealous, so funny!!!!I can't wait for the weeding!!!!!

I totally agree with everything that you just said!!!! Sonny and Will (Freddie and Guy) look great together! There is something that is so natural between these two actors ... effortless. And Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job as Will!!! He has really made the part his own and I'm so glad.

As for Gabi, the writers have struck yet again and forgotten about history and dumbed down this character. Apparently we are to believe that Gabi has completely forgotten about the shooting on Smith Island that almost cost Will his life (because of Nick), Nick's attempted rape near the river, Nick blackmailing Sami and Kate ... I could go on. Instead, the writers would have us believe that Gabi would put her daughter in danger by associating with someone like Nick. I honestly have found this storyline very hard to believe. But, since we're on that road, I hope that Sonny shuts Gabi down on inviting Nick to the wedding. I honestly believe Sonny has a short fuse when it comes to Gabi and he will have no problem in telling her what he thinks. I actually like the dynamics between Sonny and Gabi. I think when they are fighting they are at their best.

I'm looking forward to today's show. I hope we get lots of Will and Sonny. And I can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!

Honnestly, I don't know what is going on in Gabi's shallow head!!!!! and the way she phrased he question is so manipulative. Like ooooh what will people think? I am only looking out for you …. please! nobody is buying it Gabi!

And I agree, Sonny's patience with Gabi is not much and and the look on his face says that he will lay it on to Gabi. Their fighting scenes are the best but, I feel at this point that talking to Gabi is pointless.

I really think that Gabi should not be part of the weeding party. I get that Sonny and Will are including her because of Ari but she does not deserve it and has clearly shown that she could care less about Sonny and Will

Can't wait for today's show!!!!!

#28088   2014/03/26 09:29AM
    fadingrose

Regarding the Sonny vs Gabi encounters. I wish Will would get a little more involved in expressing displeasure about Gabi's growing relationship with bad-boy Nick. Since Sonny is now considered Ari's "father," too, it is admirable that he is concerned with keeping her out of Nick's orbit. However, I'm waiting for Will to wake up and play an equal (if not stronger) role in that situation.
    If Sonny tries to stop Gabi from having Nick as her Plus One at the upcoming wedding, I wonder if Will would back Sonny up on that. It's HIS wedding, too, but maybe he'd feel obligated to let Gabi--the mother of his baby--invite Nick. I do think the "new Will" is generally doing OK as a recast Yes, the guys are "cute together," but I think Will needs to grow up faster so he will truly be Sonny's equal partner, seeing potential problems and dealing with them sensibly and promptly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/26 09:33AM
    #28089   2014/03/26 10:11AM
    Tanou88

Quote fadingrose: Regarding the Sonny vs Gabi encounters. I wish Will would get a little more involved in expressing displeasure about Gabi's growing relationship with bad-boy Nick. Since Sonny is now considered Ari's "father," too, it is admirable that he is concerned with keeping her out of Nick's orbit. However, I'm waiting for Will to wake up and play an equal (if not stronger) role in that situation.
    If Sonny tries to stop Gabi from having Nick as her Plus One at the upcoming wedding, I wonder if Will would back Sonny up on that. It's HIS wedding, too, but maybe he'd feel obligated to let Gabi--the mother of his baby--invite Nick. I do think the "new Will" is generally doing OK as a recast Yes, the guys are "cute together," but I think Will needs to grow up faster so he will truly be Sonny's equal partner, seeing potential problems and dealing with them sensibly and promptly.

I agree with you when you say that Will need to be more vocal about his displeasure with the Nick situation. But even tough I think that Will has always been a little bit blind in regards to Gabi.

I also think that Gabi always picks a fight with Sonny when Will is not Around. I have a feeling that Will "stays out of it" most of the time because he knows that Sonny and Gabi don't get along. He doesn't get the full extend of why they are always fighting. On the other hand, I feel like Will keeps a low profile because Gabi is Ari's mom, but right now Gabi has gone to the deep end and Will needs to step up

On the other hand I feel like Will has mature in his role as a father. He may not be as vocal as Sonny but he has a backbone now and knows what he wants and does not fly over the handle on every situation now. He is more poised and reasonable . I always perceived Will as the more silent one when he wasn't arguing with his mother.

#28090   2014/03/26 02:08PM
    gidi51

dayscafe.com/update.html

today

« 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list