List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 05:04PM, Views: 990625, Replies: 28245
    « 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 » »| page:
    #28071   2014/03/18 01:40PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

WILSON WEDDING SET FOR FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!

The countdown to Sonny and Will's wedding is now in its final weeks, with the big day set to take place the week of March 31-April 4. Mindy Robinson lists her airdate as a stripper on IMDB for March 31, so that should be the airdate for the bachelor party, with the wedding taking place later in the week. And, for those wondering, Wally Kurth (Justin) will be present for the wedding!
    thanks to king wilson

#28072   2014/03/19 05:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote gidi51: WILSON WEDDING SET FOR FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!

The countdown to Sonny and Will's wedding is now in its final weeks, with the big day set to take place the week of March 31-April 4. Mindy Robinson lists her airdate as a stripper on IMDB for March 31, so that should be the airdate for the bachelor party, with the wedding taking place later in the week. And, for those wondering, Wally Kurth (Justin) will be present for the wedding!
    thanks to king wilson

Shouldn't there be a male stripper too?

#28073   2014/03/21 05:03PM
    Tanou88

Quote fadingrose:

thanks to king wilson

Why is there a female stripper at all? It's a bachelor party for a gay couple…

#28074   2014/03/21 09:42PM
    kayhan

Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose:

thanks to king wilson

I have a feeling Tad was in charge of entertainment and he arranged for the stripper. Or Nick did as a joke. I hope Nick Is not invited, but he may try to ruin it somehow.

#28075   2014/03/21 09:47PM
    kayhan

So disappointing not seeing WilSon AT ALL this week. I know they are on at least two days next week (Tuesday and Wednesday ) but not sure about any other days. Wedding week is March 31 - April 4 so hope all goes well with that!

#28076   2014/03/21 10:49PM
    Tanou88

Quote kayhan: So disappointing not seeing WilSon AT ALL this week. I know they are on at least two days next week (Tuesday and Wednesday ) but not sure about any other days. Wedding week is March 31 - April 4 so hope all goes well with that!

Me too!!!!I just started to watch Days after catching up to Wilson's s/l on youtube. When I started watching was right after Gabi started to freak out bcuz she tough she killed Nick so I am not use to not see the boys for a whole week!!!!
    Plus the other s/l are boring right now …can't wait for tuesday!!!!!!

#28077   2014/03/23 02:00PM
    kayhan

Quote Tanou88:
    Quote kayhan: So disappointing not seeing WilSon AT ALL this week. I know they are on at least two days next week (Tuesday and Wednesday ) but not sure about any other days. Wedding week is March 31 - April 4 so hope all goes well with that!

Me too!!!!I just started to watch Days after catching up to Wilson's s/l on youtube. When I started watching was right after Gabi started to freak out bcuz she tough she killed Nick so I am not use to not see the boys for a whole week!!!!

I started watching Days in September 2012 because of Will and Sonny. I got caught up with their story by watching YouTube videos of when Chandler Massey first came on the show as Will Horton (in 2010) and when he first met Sonny in June 2011 up until September 2012 when Will finally revealed his feelings for Sonny and they started to date. I have been watching the show every day since then. So I am really invested in the WilSon love story. I also like the Eric/Nicole storyline and am hoping that their relationship will continue to evolve and grow, but Nicole is not being very supportive of Eric's religious beliefs about waiting until marriage before they have sex. Now she is trying to rush him into getting married, and I believe that is the wrong thing to do. I think he has some issues to work through dealing with what happened to him last year with Kristen as well. Nicole needs to be more sensitive to what he has been through, and I thought she understood that. But the way she has been acting is not very supportive in my opinion. I guess we will have to wait and see if that relationship survives. I hope so, because I think they make a great couple.

Daniel and Jennifer, on the other hand, I cannot stand them. They act like teenagers instead of grown adults.

I am looking forward to the WilSon wedding, and I hope they give them more airtime and a good storyline soon. I am tired of Nick and Gabi always being tied to their storyline but I know we will have to put up with her a little while longer and the boys will probably be fighting her for custody of the baby before she leaves the show (I think Gabi's last episodes are to air end of May or into June).

#28078   2014/03/23 04:05PM
    Tanou88

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tanou88:

I started watching Days in September 2012 because of Will and Sonny. I got caught up with their story by watching YouTube videos of when Chandler Massey first came on the show as Will Horton (in 2010) and when he first met Sonny in June 2011 up until September 2012 when Will finally revealed his feelings for Sonny and they started to date. I have been watching the show every day since then. So I am really invested in the WilSon love story. I also like the Eric/Nicole storyline and am hoping that their relationship will continue to evolve and grow, but Nicole is not being very supportive of Eric's religious beliefs about waiting until marriage before they have sex. Now she is trying to rush him into getting married, and I believe that is the wrong thing to do. I think he has some issues to work through dealing with what happened to him last year with Kristen as well. Nicole needs to be more sensitive to what he has been through, and I thought she understood that. But the way she has been acting is not very supportive in my opinion. I guess we will have to wait and see if that relationship survives. I hope so, because I think they make a great couple.

Daniel and Jennifer, on the other hand, I cannot stand them. They act like teenagers instead of grown adults.

I am looking forward to the WilSon wedding, and I hope they give them more airtime and a good storyline soon. I am tired of Nick and Gabi always being tied to their storyline but I know we will have to put up with her a little while longer and the boys will probably be fighting her for custody of the baby before she leaves the show (I think Gabi's last episodes are to air end of May or into June).

Yeah, I pretty much started to watch from when Sonny came into town. So I am first and for most a Wilson fan, but I also became a fan of Mel and Chad, so I looked their story line from the beginning, with led me to look into Daniel /Chlloe/ Jenn story line wich led to JJ's, By then I got hooked on days so I started watching the episode every day. The stories I was following were resolved and those new ones are just not very original.
    Because I am new I don't know much about Sami and EJ's greater sins so I am fan of their paring also …and then suddenly Abby was added to the mix…..
    So now we have Abby repeating her mistakes and blaming EJ/mooning after him without taking ANY responsibility. On top of that , in order to humiliate Samy, the writers came up with this lame "art lessons" things …
    Next we have Rafe and Jordangoing around doing nothing…Lucas and Sheril story was getting intersting to me, but that was dropped apparently….
    Dan and Jenn….In the beginning I liked them, but with their on /off again I lost interest, plus the whole upward because Daniel "slept " with Teresa made absolutely no sense!!!! She broke up with him over her troubled teen ( which could be understandable , she was desperate, she did not know what to do…) but whatever….
    I liked Eric and Nicole, the whole Chiaka strory line was interesting to me , but then she destroyed the evidence and now is pressuring Eric! I admit I don't get the whole "following the church teachings " thing , but Eric was a priest and he is dealing with what happened to him,it's understandable he would need time. I think that Nicole is being extremely insensitive and selfish. I also think that she is pushing Eric because she convinced herself somehow that once they sleep together ,Eric will be hers for sure or something. But I agree with you , pressuring Eric is the wrong thing to do…It will backfire and Eric is going to end up feeling betrayed again…..
    Sorry for the long post and the rant, I just have been really flustered this week with days and been looking for a place to let it out….
    I can't wait for the weeding and for Nick and Gabi to go away. I know its best for Wilson to have Nick and Gabi tied to their s/l now so they can have a family in the end. (I am really routing for Gabi's death!!!!) but I hope hafted that they get more time and a story line that revolves around them ...

#28079   2014/03/24 04:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose:

thanks to king wilson

Of course--but since Will and Sonny have both gay and straight friends who would be invited, BOTH male and female strippers would be appropriate. (I never quite understood why strippers are a "given" at pre-nuptial parties, whether they celebrate the groom OR the bride.)

#28080   2014/03/24 08:13AM
    Tanou88

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Tanou88:
    Quote fadingrose:

thanks to king wilson

Of course--but since Will and Sonny have both gay and straight friends who would be invited, BOTH male and female strippers would be appropriate. (I never quite understood why strippers are a "given" at pre-nuptial parties, whether they celebrate the groom OR the bride.)

I don't either….I just feel like if you are going with the whole it's their last hurrah theme and you are celebrating the person or people getting married then the focus should be on their "taste". I mean they don't invite male stripers for the gay friend(s) at a straight bachelor party, why should it be different the other way around?
    Anyways, It't probably T being T …we will see

« 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list