List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1005617, Replies: 28259
    « 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 » »| page:
    #28051   2014/02/27 02:20PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM3LoSHEIEc

02-26-14 Will & Sonny

#28052   2014/02/27 02:21PM
    gidi51

today in days of our lives

www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28053   2014/02/27 02:29PM
    gidi51

days of our lives 2 27 14 will and sonny

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9YLyVH9ns&feature=youtu.be

#28054   2014/02/28 04:32AM
    kayhan

Wednesday and Thursday's shows were great only because the boys were on. I cannot stand Nick and it annoys me to no end that he keeps getting away with this crap and never gets caught. I wish T would say something to Gabi about he real reason he broke the date but he is too hurt and he won't. I hope we see WilSon today but that might be too much to expect.can always hope, right?

#28055   2014/03/03 05:46AM
    Ken in GA

Hello guys!!! I haven't visited in a few days and wanted to stop by to get your input on something. In an interview with a magazine, Freddie Smith indicated that Nick threatens Sonny with the fact that he knows Sonny helped cover up his "murder". My question, ... is Nick so stupid to think that Sonny will be threatened by anything he says. Nick must have a short memory because, as I recall, Sonny has never backed down from Nick! Good ol' Nick might just meet his match in Sonny!

I hope we get our boys this week! I have really enjoyed the scenes between Freddie and Guy. As I've said before, these two have real chemistry.

Let me know what you all think!

#28056   2014/03/04 09:28AM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_nUVtoRQI
    03-03-14 Will & Sonny

#28057   2014/03/05 08:08PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Hello guys!!! I haven't visited in a few days and wanted to stop by to get your input on something. In an interview with a magazine, Freddie Smith indicated that Nick threatens Sonny with the fact that he knows Sonny helped cover up his "murder". My question, ... is Nick so stupid to think that Sonny will be threatened by anything he says. Nick must have a short memory because, as I recall, Sonny has never backed down from Nick! Good ol' Nick might just meet his match in Sonny!

I hope we get our boys this week! I have really enjoyed the scenes between Freddie and Guy. As I've said before, these two have real chemistry.

So far the boys have only been on Monday's show. Nick threatening that he will shoot "the happy couple" along with Sami and Kate. I really cannot stand Nick and think it is ridiculous that he is blackmailing people to get what he wants. I hope Sonny goes to Victor and tells him what is going on. E j is not going to do anything.

#28058   2014/03/06 05:39AM
    Ken in GA

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Ken in GA: Hello guys!!! I haven't visited in a few days and wanted to stop by to get your input on something. In an interview with a magazine, Freddie Smith indicated that Nick threatens Sonny with the fact that he knows Sonny helped cover up his "murder". My question, ... is Nick so stupid to think that Sonny will be threatened by anything he says. Nick must have a short memory because, as I recall, Sonny has never backed down from Nick! Good ol' Nick might just meet his match in Sonny!

So far the boys have only been on Monday's show. Nick threatening that he will shoot "the happy couple" along with Sami and Kate. I really cannot stand Nick and think it is ridiculous that he is blackmailing people to get what he wants. I hope Sonny goes to Victor and tells him what is going on. E j is not going to do anything.

Kayhan, this whole thing with Nick blackmailing everyone is ridiculous. Again, the writers are not very creative! First of all, blackmailing Kate into giving him his job back ... dumb, blackmailing Sami into giving Gabi a job ... again dumb, ... and then threatening Sonny when he has NO EVIDENCE that Will and Sonny had anything to do with it. Again, the writing for this is awful.

I just hope the writing for Will and Sonny's wedding is better than this, but I fear that it won't be. I think instead of a beautiful, romantic wedding, we'll end up with someone getting shot, kidnapped, or worse at this wedding! UGHH!!!!

#28059   2014/03/06 12:34PM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote kayhan:

Kayhan, this whole thing with Nick blackmailing everyone is ridiculous. Again, the writers are not very creative! First of all, blackmailing Kate into giving him his job back ... dumb, blackmailing Sami into giving Gabi a job ... again dumb, ... and then threatening Sonny when he has NO EVIDENCE that Will and Sonny had anything to do with it. Again, the writing for this is awful.

I just hope the writing for Will and Sonny's wedding is better than this, but I fear that it won't be. I think instead of a beautiful, romantic wedding, we'll end up with someone getting shot, kidnapped, or worse at this wedding! UGHH!!!!

I hope this will not hapen that way.

#28060   2014/03/06 04:16PM
    kayhan

Ken in GA: I hope the WilSon wedding goes off the way it should without incident. But I do not trust Nick at all and he is like a ticking time bomb. Hopefully if any wedding ends in disaster it is EJami' s because I really could care less if those two ever get married.

I miss the boys. We only got to see them one day this week and I have a feeling they will not be on Friday's episode either. Hopefully we get more of them next week. I think Sonny talks to Victor next week. This week's shows have been boring except for Monday's (because of WilSon) but I like Eric and Nicole' s story so far but I wish she would be honest with what she did with the evidence. I still cannot believe she shredded it all. Ugh.

« 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list