List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 08:58PM, Views: 895322, Replies: 28122
    « 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 » »| page:
    #28041   2014/02/17 11:17AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Ken in GA

Quote kayhan: What a fantastic episode for Will and Sonny. Perfect. Perfect is the word. Loved the kisses and the dialogue. Wish we could have gotten to see them in the love scene with more kissing and not just afterglow (more buildup like JAFE and EJABBY) or even a shower scene - but I guess we should be happy with what they show. The romance and the love is in their eyes when they look at each other. Very romantic IMO. Wonder how long we wait for Adrienne' s reaction to the news? Looking forward to that.

Good afternoon everyone!!!!! I thought I'd stop and share some of my thoughts on recent shows involving our guys. First, Kayhan .... I loved the Valentine's Day episode too!!!! It was so good. Again, I think Guy and Freddie have tremendous chemistry and I really loved the intimate scenes. Although we'll never get anything as graphic as EJ/Sami or Rafe/Jordan, I still like that we at least get to see our boys basking in the afterglow of lovemaking.

I still think Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job! When he and Freddie look at each other, you actually believe these guys are totally into each other ... in love! Guy and Freddie seem to share the same kind of looks that Freddie and Chandler did and I like that.

I am also glad that our boys will get a real wedding and not some quickie wedding at the courthouse. As for the wedding party, here is what I would like to see ..... Will's best man would be his dad, Sonny's best man would be his dad, and little Ari would be the flower girl. Nick and Gabi can stay home!

Well, that's all I got. What does everyone else think???

#28042   2014/02/17 01:10PM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote kayhan: What a fantastic episode for Will and Sonny. Perfect. Perfect is the word. Loved the kisses and the dialogue. Wish we could have gotten to see them in the love scene with more kissing and not just afterglow (more buildup like JAFE and EJABBY) or even a shower scene - but I guess we should be happy with what they show. The romance and the love is in their eyes when they look at each other. Very romantic IMO. Wonder how long we wait for Adrienne' s reaction to the news? Looking forward to that.

Good afternoon everyone!!!!! I thought I'd stop and share some of my thoughts on recent shows involving our guys. First, Kayhan .... I loved the Valentine's Day episode too!!!! It was so good. Again, I think Guy and Freddie have tremendous chemistry and I really loved the intimate scenes. Although we'll never get anything as graphic as EJ/Sami or Rafe/Jordan, I still like that we at least get to see our boys basking in the afterglow of lovemaking.

I still think Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job! When he and Freddie look at each other, you actually believe these guys are totally into each other ... in love! Guy and Freddie seem to share the same kind of looks that Freddie and Chandler did and I like that.

I am also glad that our boys will get a real wedding and not some quickie wedding at the courthouse. As for the wedding party, here is what I would like to see ..... Will's best man would be his dad, Sonny's best man would be his dad, and little Ari would be the flower girl. Nick and Gabi can stay home!

I think Gabi will be in wedding nick? need to say at home

#28043   2014/02/17 08:14PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA:

I hope too that the boys get a real wedding and a fantastic reception with music and dancing. A real celebration. I have wanted to see the boys dance together ever since last January at Nabi' s non-wedding when Sonny told Will "I can't wait to dance with you at the reception" but alas there was none.

That would be great if the dad's were the best men for their sons. I Can see ARIANNA as the flower girl. Gaby can come but I do not want Nick anywhere near them that day (or ever for that matter).

Today's show was boring IMO. I cannot stand Theresa. I do not like Daniel or Jennifer and Abigail is being ridiculous about E.J.

Nick is playing Gabi and she is falling for his B.S. as usual. I will be glad when she finally leaves, but I hope the boys will get a good storyline. Do not want them sidelined or supporting EJABBY or some other lame plot point in someone else's storyline.

#28044   2014/02/17 10:11PM
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Ken in GA:

I hope too that the boys get a real wedding and a fantastic reception with music and dancing. A real celebration. I have wanted to see the boys dance together ever since last January at Nabi' s non-wedding when Sonny told Will "I can't wait to dance with you at the reception" but alas there was none.

That would be great if the dad's were the best men for their sons. I Can see ARIANNA as the flower girl. Gaby can come but I do not want Nick anywhere near them that day (or ever for that matter).

Today's show was boring IMO. I cannot stand Theresa. I do not like Daniel or Jennifer and Abigail is being ridiculous about E.J.

Nick is playing Gabi and she is falling for his B.S. as usual. I will be glad when she finally leaves, but I hope the boys will get a good storyline. Do not want them sidelined or supporting EJABBY or some other lame plot point in someone else's storyline.

Hey guys,
    I have been waiting for a dance with our boy since that "non-wedding episode" as well. I have a good feeling about it. This a the first gay wedding in soaps (I think) so imagine they would make it as special as it is....right? Of course, with the DOOL writers I sometimes wonder.

Not that I care all that much about Gabi but, could somebody please tell me what she is thinking? Isn't she the slightest bit uncomfortable with the fact that Nick keeps saying "Sami and Kate tried to murder me" and NOT adding her into the mix. Sure she was upset but she's a big girl, she was there and was a part of it! Or the fact that he is blackmailing Kate! Maybe the fact that he brought Mel and was going blackmail Gabi herself!! Oh I don't the fact that he is always smiling like an insane person .........I would be!!

Well, that being said, I am extremely excited about the engagement. Geesh, we waited long enough I hope we get to see some preparation for the wedding or some talking and not have it just hanging there until 2 days before. I also like that they are finally getting some love scenes not just sex scenes like some couples.

Daughter is waking up...gotta go, talk to you later

#28045   2014/02/18 05:43AM
    Ken in GA

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Ken in GA:

Hey guys,
    I have been waiting for a dance with our boy since that "non-wedding episode" as well. I have a good feeling about it. This a the first gay wedding in soaps (I think) so imagine they would make it as special as it is....right? Of course, with the DOOL writers I sometimes wonder.

Not that I care all that much about Gabi but, could somebody please tell me what she is thinking? Isn't she the slightest bit uncomfortable with the fact that Nick keeps saying "Sami and Kate tried to murder me" and NOT adding her into the mix. Sure she was upset but she's a big girl, she was there and was a part of it! Or the fact that he is blackmailing Kate! Maybe the fact that he brought Mel and was going blackmail Gabi herself!! Oh I don't the fact that he is always smiling like an insane person .........I would be!!

Well, that being said, I am extremely excited about the engagement. Geesh, we waited long enough I hope we get to see some preparation for the wedding or some talking and not have it just hanging there until 2 days before. I also like that they are finally getting some love scenes not just sex scenes like some couples.

Hello all!!! It looks like we're all on the same page with this wedding. I agree with MGJ that these writers are sometimes questionable in their storytelling, but I'm hoping that they get it together to write a beautiful and romantic wedding. Our boys deserve it!!!! We've all waited long enough and it's about time for the payoff. And let me go on record as saying, I want this wedding to be drama-free. No interruptions, no surprise wedding guests, no shootings, NOTHING! I want a seamless, romantic, tearjerker of a wedding ceremony!!!

I also want to know, does anyone else think that Guy Wilson looks HOT in a suit!?! I rewatched the christening episode with Will and Sonny and ... damn ... Guy Wilson can really dress up. Nice! I've always thought Freddie Smith was goodlooking in a suit, but now Guy is giving him some competition! LOL!

Well, gotta run. I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Sonny and Gabi that is predicted for this week. To be honest, I like the simmering "hatred" between Sonny and Gabi. They may play nice in front of Will, but when all is said and done, they could live without each other. Both Freddie and Camila play these confrontation scenes to perfection. To be honest, I don't think Sonny will be sad or upset once Gabi is out of the picture.

#28046   2014/02/18 06:19PM
    kayhan

Watched today's show and may I just say WOW did they do great or what! Awesome show. Plenty of kissing and touching. LOVED it. Lucas was awesome in his reaction to the Announcement. Sami' s reaction was surprising but I really felt she is jealous of the way these boys love each other. Maybe it is just a feeling but it seems like Sami and EJ are never really "happy" with each other. Sort of like an obligation rather than "love." Whereas Will and Sonny totally love each other and are committed to making their relationship a priority.

Looking forward to this wedding. I hope they really make it a real celebration. Will be interesting to see how Adrienne reacts to the news.

Tomorrow Sonny and Gabi have a big argument about Sami and Kate. I hope we get to see Will and Sonny tell her about the engagement and see her reaction but I suppose that Will happen off screen. I hope we get both Will and Sonny tomorrow but spoilers only mentioned Sonny.

Cannot stand Abby. Wish she would quit stalking EJ and move on to someone available instead of going for guys who are unavailable. Although after Sami finds out what EJ has been doing he may be available sooner than we think.

#28047   2014/02/18 06:24PM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Ken in GA:

Hey guys,

I get what you are saying about Gabi and wonder what is going on in her head with regards to Nick. He keeps threatening Sami and Kate and EJ about his attempted murder but acts like Gabi is totally innocent. I just wonder if he has a personality disorder or mental condition and at some point he s going to her too. Don't trust him at all.

#28048   2014/02/19 05:54PM
    kayhan

Watched the show today. Gabi is really being snowed by Nick. She is so relieved that he is not blaming her for the "murder cover up" - right...until he starts to blackmail her...She is so blind to him. He is manipulating Abby too. What a guy.

Sonny was good today. Too bad he was talking to a brick wall.

I doubt we will see the boys on Friday's show. Not sure what day(s) they are on next week.

#28049   2014/02/25 12:54PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWWiyD4mTZ4&feature=share&list=UUMsx8QgkfF8zR0Ru... 02-24-14 Sonny

#28050   2014/02/25 07:50PM
    kayhan

Quote gidi51: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWWiyD4mTZ4&feature=share&list=UUMsx8QgkfF8zR0Ru... 02-24-14 Sonny

Thanks for the link. Sonny was only on for about a minute, but he was in the background of the Club during J.J. and Theresa scenes, and actually spoke with Brady. Too bad he couldn't' t have been on more.

« 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list