List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 970954, Replies: 28219
    « 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 » »| page:
    #28031   2014/02/10 03:25PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I thought I'd drop by and see what was happening in the forum. Apparently, not a lot of conversation. I remember a time, not so long ago, when this forum was consistently at the top of the message boards. What happened??? Well, I for one plan to stop by and contribute more often. I know how much you all love my insights ... LOL.

I have noticed lately that the show is promoting the Will and Sonny storyline more. I've seen more than a few promotional photos of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together. I think that's a good thing and I've really enjoyed looking at all of their pictures. I just wish the same had been done when Chandler was there, but I honestly believe the show might have wanted to take it slow with this storyline to gauge the feedback from the audience. I guess they finally understand the power behind this story and the impact it has had on so many people.

I've missed seeing our boys lately, but I'm hopeful that in the coming weeks, we'll get more of Will and Sonny. I am SO HOPING that these two get engaged on Valentine's Day! I honestly wish that the writers had waited to have the initial proposal and acceptance on Valentine's Day. I never understood having Sonny propose out of the blue and then Will turn him down. But ... you all know that I don't have a lot of confidence in these writers or their ability to tell a story. I'm just sayin' ........

I am also hoping that once Sonny and Will are married that the writers don't push their storyline to the backburner. There are SO MANY stories still left with these two characters and I honestly hope that these writers ... or maybe new writers (I can dream) ... will see the potential and keep these two characters front and center.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to hear what you all think. Let's get this conversation going!

WHERE tell tell??!! Kayhan do you know where we can find these photos and promos?

I'm not sure where a cache of photos are, but I've seen many on Facebook postings for the show and a few in random spots online. The next time I come upon a few, I'll be sure and come back to the forum and post a link. You might want to search for "pictures of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together" online and that might return a few positive results.
    thanks Ken I will do that look up WILSON see what my results are......i just read fading post and it makes me that the high hopes of seeing WILSON front and center again really were just our hopes and dreams SO once again they are on maybe once every two weeks its terrible how the couples you want to see never get any time and the crapfest they are feeding the masses just goes on and on and on.

I hear they have a Valetines day scene so I will keep my fingers crossed for WILSON

Hey AMLD! I hope you can find some good pictures. They're out there, it's just finding them that might be the challenge. As for our boys, I'm hoping that these writers explore more fully the Will and Sonny relationship. There are SO MANY stories that could come from this pairing!!!! If they can't figure those stories out, they should hire me!!! HA! I could help them out!

I'm looking forward to the Valentine's episode. I just hope our guys are on longer than 5 minutes! UGH!!

RIGHT, its become the show called Days of Abs and it is horrendeous it use to be her mom and her lover and now its constantly about her whiny daughter. blah

Here's hoping for more than five minutes for Wilson

#28032   2014/02/10 07:11PM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I thought I'd drop by and see what was happening in the forum. Apparently, not a lot of conversation. I remember a time, not so long ago, when this forum was consistently at the top of the message boards. What happened??? Well, I for one plan to stop by and contribute more often. I know how much you all love my insights ... LOL.

I have noticed lately that the show is promoting the Will and Sonny storyline more. I've seen more than a few promotional photos of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together. I think that's a good thing and I've really enjoyed looking at all of their pictures. I just wish the same had been done when Chandler was there, but I honestly believe the show might have wanted to take it slow with this storyline to gauge the feedback from the audience. I guess they finally understand the power behind this story and the impact it has had on so many people.

I've missed seeing our boys lately, but I'm hopeful that in the coming weeks, we'll get more of Will and Sonny. I am SO HOPING that these two get engaged on Valentine's Day! I honestly wish that the writers had waited to have the initial proposal and acceptance on Valentine's Day. I never understood having Sonny propose out of the blue and then Will turn him down. But ... you all know that I don't have a lot of confidence in these writers or their ability to tell a story. I'm just sayin' ........

I am also hoping that once Sonny and Will are married that the writers don't push their storyline to the backburner. There are SO MANY stories still left with these two characters and I honestly hope that these writers ... or maybe new writers (I can dream) ... will see the potential and keep these two characters front and center.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to hear what you all think. Let's get this conversation going!

WHERE tell tell??!! Kayhan do you know where we can find these photos and promos?

I'm not sure where a cache of photos are, but I've seen many on Facebook postings for the show and a few in random spots online. The next time I come upon a few, I'll be sure and come back to the forum and post a link. You might want to search for "pictures of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together" online and that might return a few positive results.
    thanks Ken I will do that look up WILSON see what my results are......i just read fading post and it makes me that the high hopes of seeing WILSON front and center again really were just our hopes and dreams SO once again they are on maybe once every two weeks its terrible how the couples you want to see never get any time and the crapfest they are feeding the masses just goes on and on and on.

I hear they have a Valetines day scene so I will keep my fingers crossed for WILSON

Hey AMLD! I hope you can find some good pictures. They're out there, it's just finding them that might be the challenge. As for our boys, I'm hoping that these writers explore more fully the Will and Sonny relationship. There are SO MANY stories that could come from this pairing!!!! If they can't figure those stories out, they should hire me!!! HA! I could help them out!

I'm looking forward to the Valentine's episode. I just hope our guys are on longer than 5 minutes! UGH!!

RIGHT, its become the show called Days of Abs and it is horrendeous it use to be her mom and her lover and now its constantly about her whiny daughter. blah

Here's hoping for more than five minutes for Wilson

Some of the photos I have seen are from Soap Opera Digest photo shoots that were done recently (the boys were wearing the same clothes from last week's shows so must have been filmed then). They are probably on Facebook or Twitter .

Yes, I hope too that Friday's Valentine's Day show (and possibly Monday's too - know how Days love to do cliffhanger on Fridays) Will show more than five minutes for our boys. I just hope we get to see an engagement out of all this buildup.

#28033   2014/02/10 07:15PM
    kayhan

Today's show was ok but not very exciting IMO. The fight scenes with Daniel and Ricardo were laughable to say the least. You would think they could spend time rehearsing those to make them seem realistic but they almost always look fake to me. The only one that seemed realistic was back in May 2013 when Chandler' s Will fought with Jensen on Smith Island. Now that was a good fight scene.

#28034   2014/02/11 05:46PM
    kayhan

Today's show was good. Glad Sonny knows that Gabi let Nick hold Arianna. She is falling for Nick's act. She really think he has changed. He is playing them just to weasel his way in to their lives again. I hope Will hears about this and he tells Gabi to stay away from Nick. Glad Will talked to Marlena. I hope we get to see Will and Sonny on the show tomorrow. I know they will be on Friday for Will's Valentine surprise for Sonny. I hope he finally says Yes to Sonny's proposal! Eric and Nicole scenes were good. I hope he really means he chooses her.

#28035   2014/02/13 01:39PM
    gidi51

So tomorrow it seems will say yes
    It is time
    but it is sad it didn't happen
    with Chandler.
    Guy is ok but it is different
    as this is way of life.
    Now at last date for ejami wedding
    this month?

#28036   2014/02/13 07:05PM
    kayhan

Quote gidi51: So tomorrow it seems will say yes
    It is time
    but it is sad it didn't happen
    with Chandler.
    Guy is ok but it is different
    as this is way of life.
    Now at last date for ejami wedding
    this month?

I agree I too wish it was Chandler' s Will that was getting engaged but unfortunately it was not to be. If they could have worked something out for him to stay a few more years but I really think he was ready to go, and maybe was not willing to extend beyond December. So best to just recast the role and continue the story with a new actor. I really feel Guy has stepped into the role and made it his own. He and Freddie seem to have the right chemistry together and are making Will and Sonny seem like a natural fit. I am glad the show decided to continue with the story instead of breaking them up or getting rid of the characters altogether.

I am looking forward to the show tomorrow but I have a feeling we will have to wait until Monday to see all of it play out. Friday shows are usually cliffhangers. Yes I believe EJ and Sami choose Feb. 23 as their wedding date. We will see if that happens.

#28037   2014/02/13 07:10PM
    kayhan

Watched the show today. It was good. I have a feeling GaBBy is going to fall for Nick's ploy and he us going to get his way with her again. She is so gullible.

Will and EJ scenes were good. When they had the baby cry that sounded so fake. You would think they could have taped her actual crying and used it instead of at they used. Oh well

#28038   2014/02/14 11:24AM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-0P63s0S8&feature=youtu.be

Will say yes

#28039   2014/02/14 11:31AM
    gidi51

https://soundcloud.com/youtalkfunny/guy-wilson-michael-fairman
    willxsonny.tumblr.com/

#28040   2014/02/14 08:14PM
    kayhan

What a fantastic episode for Will and Sonny. Perfect. Perfect is the word. Loved the kisses and the dialogue. Wish we could have gotten to see them in the love scene with more kissing and not just afterglow (more buildup like JAFE and EJABBY) or even a shower scene - but I guess we should be happy with what they show. The romance and the love is in their eyes when they look at each other. Very romantic IMO. Wonder how long we wait for Adrienne' s reaction to the news? Looking forward to that.

« 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list