List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 971145, Replies: 28219
    « 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 » »| page:
    #28021   2014/02/06 10:20AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Ken in GA

Hello all! I thought I'd drop by and see what was happening in the forum. Apparently, not a lot of conversation. I remember a time, not so long ago, when this forum was consistently at the top of the message boards. What happened??? Well, I for one plan to stop by and contribute more often. I know how much you all love my insights ... LOL.

I have noticed lately that the show is promoting the Will and Sonny storyline more. I've seen more than a few promotional photos of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together. I think that's a good thing and I've really enjoyed looking at all of their pictures. I just wish the same had been done when Chandler was there, but I honestly believe the show might have wanted to take it slow with this storyline to gauge the feedback from the audience. I guess they finally understand the power behind this story and the impact it has had on so many people.

I've missed seeing our boys lately, but I'm hopeful that in the coming weeks, we'll get more of Will and Sonny. I am SO HOPING that these two get engaged on Valentine's Day! I honestly wish that the writers had waited to have the initial proposal and acceptance on Valentine's Day. I never understood having Sonny propose out of the blue and then Will turn him down. But ... you all know that I don't have a lot of confidence in these writers or their ability to tell a story. I'm just sayin' ........

I am also hoping that once Sonny and Will are married that the writers don't push their storyline to the backburner. There are SO MANY stories still left with these two characters and I honestly hope that these writers ... or maybe new writers (I can dream) ... will see the potential and keep these two characters front and center.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to hear what you all think. Let's get this conversation going!

#28022   2014/02/06 12:25PM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I thought I'd drop by and see what was happening in the forum. Apparently, not a lot of conversation. I remember a time, not so long ago, when this forum was consistently at the top of the message boards. What happened??? Well, I for one plan to stop by and contribute more often. I know how much you all love my insights ... LOL.

I have noticed lately that the show is promoting the Will and Sonny storyline more. I've seen more than a few promotional photos of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together. I think that's a good thing and I've really enjoyed looking at all of their pictures. I just wish the same had been done when Chandler was there, but I honestly believe the show might have wanted to take it slow with this storyline to gauge the feedback from the audience. I guess they finally understand the power behind this story and the impact it has had on so many people.

I've missed seeing our boys lately, but I'm hopeful that in the coming weeks, we'll get more of Will and Sonny. I am SO HOPING that these two get engaged on Valentine's Day! I honestly wish that the writers had waited to have the initial proposal and acceptance on Valentine's Day. I never understood having Sonny propose out of the blue and then Will turn him down. But ... you all know that I don't have a lot of confidence in these writers or their ability to tell a story. I'm just sayin' ........

I am also hoping that once Sonny and Will are married that the writers don't push their storyline to the backburner. There are SO MANY stories still left with these two characters and I honestly hope that these writers ... or maybe new writers (I can dream) ... will see the potential and keep these two characters front and center.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to hear what you all think. Let's get this conversation going!

Yes I am waiting too to the wilson engagement and than married.I think get to this keep us looking for days after the storm because of what they did to chandler.
    Of course there enough what tell about gay couple passing life together and how salem will look on this..

#28023   2014/02/06 05:54PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I thought I'd drop by and see what was happening in the forum. Apparently, not a lot of conversation. I remember a time, not so long ago, when this forum was consistently at the top of the message boards. What happened??? Well, I for one plan to stop by and contribute more often. I know how much you all love my insights ... LOL.

Nice to see your post, Ken. Yes, there are only a few of us posting now. We lost quite a few posters when Chandler left the show. Some days I am the only one posting. But I still check everyday just in case someone else visits.

I agree about the proposal - why they had Sonny propose out of the blue like that - and how disappointing that Will turned him down. But his reasons for waiting were valid (not to rush into something, Sami and Nick complications) but if Will thinks they need to wait until things are "perfect" they will waiting forever. I have a feeling that is what Marlena is going to be telling Will, and that Will be the turning point for him to decide to "surprise" Sonny on Valentine's Day.

I hope, too, that WilSon will continue to be front-runner and not relegated to "filler" like so Many other characters are (Maggie, Victor, Jennifer, etc.).

#28024   2014/02/07 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

WHERE tell tell??!! Kayhan do you know where we can find these photos and promos?

#28025   2014/02/07 06:58AM
    Ken in GA

Quote kayhan:

Nice to see your post, Ken. Yes, there are only a few of us posting now. We lost quite a few posters when Chandler left the show. Some days I am the only one posting. But I still check everyday just in case someone else visits.

I agree about the proposal - why they had Sonny propose out of the blue like that - and how disappointing that Will turned him down. But his reasons for waiting were valid (not to rush into something, Sami and Nick complications) but if Will thinks they need to wait until things are "perfect" they will waiting forever. I have a feeling that is what Marlena is going to be telling Will, and that Will be the turning point for him to decide to "surprise" Sonny on Valentine's Day.

I hope, too, that WilSon will continue to be front-runner and not relegated to "filler" like so Many other characters are (Maggie, Victor, Jennifer, etc.).

Well Kayhan, I'm gonna try and help you keep this thread alive. I think it's fantastic that Chandler had such a following on this thread, but the storyline is much more important than any one actor ... at least for me. As a gay man, I am encouraged and excited that this show is continuing with this storyline! I would hope, given time, that many of our former posters will return. Guy is doing a fantastic job in the role of Will Horton and needs our support!

Now as for the proposal, I hope the writers do a good job in writing this scene. I, like you, think Marlena will be the one to make Will understand that now is the time to propose to Sonny. And by the way, am I the only one that thinks it would be great to have more Marlena and Will scenes???? I love the interaction between these two characters.

And, finally, I have to say a word about Freddie Smith. This guy is just tremendous in my mind. His portrayal of Sonny has always been spot on and I do believe that he and Guy have found chemistry in their scenes (both in and out of bed). Also, if anyone here has not seen Freddie's Addicts Anonymous show on YouTube, you have got to see it! Freddie and company are fantastic!

Well, I'm outta here for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend. And let's keep this conversation going. I want to see this forum back at the top of the message board. Let me know what you think!!

#28026   2014/02/07 07:01AM
    Ken in GA

Quote allmylovingdays:

WHERE tell tell??!! Kayhan do you know where we can find these photos and promos?

I'm not sure where a cache of photos are, but I've seen many on Facebook postings for the show and a few in random spots online. The next time I come upon a few, I'll be sure and come back to the forum and post a link. You might want to search for "pictures of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together" online and that might return a few positive results.

#28027   2014/02/07 07:25AM
    fadingrose

Many WilSon fans are probably disappointed that there has been less "conversation" about their s/l than previously. But, as every Soap fan should know, it is conflict and controversy that stirs our interest and invites discussion. The lastest hot topics have recently shifted to the EJ/Sami/Abby three-way MESS, the Danicole or Ericole rivalry and even Jennifer Horton and her kids. And it's no surprise that these are fertile grounds for heated discussions.
    Right now, things are relatively peaceful in the WilSon camp except for the lurking evil that may come their way from Nick. I'm sure the writers will dream up some angst for the WilSon household soon--and give us something to talk about besides WHEN Sonny should have proposed, and WHY Will should have accepted or WHETHER Marlena needs to get into the act. (She's got other concerns on her plate right now--and it is not generally considered good practice for a medical professional to get too involved with a family member's personal problems, since he/she may lose objectivity.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 07:26AM
    #28028   2014/02/10 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I'm not sure where a cache of photos are, but I've seen many on Facebook postings for the show and a few in random spots online. The next time I come upon a few, I'll be sure and come back to the forum and post a link. You might want to search for "pictures of Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson together" online and that might return a few positive results.
    thanks Ken I will do that look up WILSON see what my results are......i just read fading post and it makes me that the high hopes of seeing WILSON front and center again really were just our hopes and dreams SO once again they are on maybe once every two weeks its terrible how the couples you want to see never get any time and the crapfest they are feeding the masses just goes on and on and on.

I hear they have a Valetines day scene so I will keep my fingers crossed for WILSON

#28029   2014/02/10 07:45AM
    Ken in GA

Quote fadingrose: Many WilSon fans are probably disappointed that there has been less "conversation" about their s/l than previously. But, as every Soap fan should know, it is conflict and controversy that stirs our interest and invites discussion. The lastest hot topics have recently shifted to the EJ/Sami/Abby three-way MESS, the Danicole or Ericole rivalry and even Jennifer Horton and her kids. And it's no surprise that these are fertile grounds for heated discussions.
    Right now, things are relatively peaceful in the WilSon camp except for the lurking evil that may come their way from Nick. I'm sure the writers will dream up some angst for the WilSon household soon--and give us something to talk about besides WHEN Sonny should have proposed, and WHY Will should have accepted or WHETHER Marlena needs to get into the act. (She's got other concerns on her plate right now--and it is not generally considered good practice for a medical professional to get too involved with a family member's personal problems, since he/she may lose objectivity.

Hey FadingRose. You are probably right that these writers will come up with some added angst for our boys, I'm just hoping that whatever they write makes sense. You may not know this about me, but I am not a big fan of these writers. Some of the stories seem disjointed and for those that make sense, the writers don't really follow through (in my humble opinion). I mentioned Sonny's proposal because it came out of nowhere which made no sense. Besides, is it too much to ask for our guys to have something romantic instead of an impromptu proposal. You know what I mean?

In any event, I'm looking forward to what comes in the future. Hopefully this Friday (Valentine's Day) will be a good one for our boys.

#28030   2014/02/10 07:48AM
    Ken in GA

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

thanks Ken I will do that look up WILSON see what my results are......i just read fading post and it makes me that the high hopes of seeing WILSON front and center again really were just our hopes and dreams SO once again they are on maybe once every two weeks its terrible how the couples you want to see never get any time and the crapfest they are feeding the masses just goes on and on and on.

I hear they have a Valetines day scene so I will keep my fingers crossed for WILSON

Hey AMLD! I hope you can find some good pictures. They're out there, it's just finding them that might be the challenge. As for our boys, I'm hoping that these writers explore more fully the Will and Sonny relationship. There are SO MANY stories that could come from this pairing!!!! If they can't figure those stories out, they should hire me!!! HA! I could help them out!

I'm looking forward to the Valentine's episode. I just hope our guys are on longer than 5 minutes! UGH!!

« 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list