List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022896, Replies: 28267
    « 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 » »| page:
    #28001   2014/01/22 05:40AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Ken in GA

Hello everyone!!! It's been a few days since I've stopped by but I wanted to share with you all my impressions of the last few shows with Will and Sonny.

First of all, I think Guy Wilson is doing an EXCELLENT job with the character of Will!! I'm so happy that it is working out. I don't know about everyone else, but I see the chemistry between Will and Sonny (Guy and Freddie). I think Guy brings a new dimension to the character of Will and I like the fact that he kisses like a gay man kisses!!!!

Second, I have noticed that Freddie Smith seems a bit "happier" .. if that's the word. I honestly believe that he's happy for the turnover in actors so that he gets more screen time and maybe a bigger storyline. I really like Freddie Smith. And the proposal .... OMG ... now that was a panty dropper ... or in this case ... a boxer/brief dropper! HA! Sonny was HOT ... and to be honest, I would not have been able to say no to that face!

Third, I am VERY HAPPY that Sonny will be Ari's godfather! Once he and Will are married, he will officially be her stepfather, so it further solidifies his place in her life and heart.

Finally, I can't wait for the christening. This should be good. And I'm also looking forward to our boys tying the knot.

I hope everyone has a great week. Let me know what you think of the past few shows with our boys. Talk to you all soon.

#28002   2014/01/22 01:57PM
    MGJ_08

Quote Ken in GA: Hello everyone!!! It's been a few days since I've stopped by but I wanted to share with you all my impressions of the last few shows with Will and Sonny.

First of all, I think Guy Wilson is doing an EXCELLENT job with the character of Will!! I'm so happy that it is working out. I don't know about everyone else, but I see the chemistry between Will and Sonny (Guy and Freddie). I think Guy brings a new dimension to the character of Will and I like the fact that he kisses like a gay man kisses!!!!

Second, I have noticed that Freddie Smith seems a bit "happier" .. if that's the word. I honestly believe that he's happy for the turnover in actors so that he gets more screen time and maybe a bigger storyline. I really like Freddie Smith. And the proposal .... OMG ... now that was a panty dropper ... or in this case ... a boxer/brief dropper! HA! Sonny was HOT ... and to be honest, I would not have been able to say no to that face!

Third, I am VERY HAPPY that Sonny will be Ari's godfather! Once he and Will are married, he will officially be her stepfather, so it further solidifies his place in her life and heart.

Finally, I can't wait for the christening. This should be good. And I'm also looking forward to our boys tying the knot.

I hope everyone has a great week. Let me know what you think of the past few shows with our boys. Talk to you all soon.

Hey Ken

I totally agree with you ken. GW is doing a WONDERFUL job as Will, yes he has changed/added to the character of Will but I believe it is for the best. Will is much stronger now and I for one am enjoying it. I don't know how gay men kiss as I am a straight women however, I do like FS/GW version...sooooooo HOT!!!

Oh my goodness! I thought the same thing about FS being "happier" but wasn't sure how/why, so it felt strange to type it "out loud" but I believe you're right. As for the proposal, yikes! I was SO nervous for Sonny! Weird huh? Broke my heart when Will said no. I understand why tho. They'll get engaged soon I also would not have been able to say no! I don't know if FS has a girlfriend at the moment in real life but if he does...wooooohoooo one LUCKY lady!

I agree about Sonny being godfather. This only strengthens there relationship (with Will and Ari) He loves that little girl and will always have her back.

As for the christening, nervous and excited

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/22 01:58PM
    #28003   2014/01/22 02:58PM
    KJL19

I wish I could see all the great things everyone is posting about. I loved WilSon, or at least the prior interpretation of it. Unfortunately all I see now is someone basically just reciting his lines, no emotion, no change in facial expressions, and a basic change in the character. It's like it is a completely new Will, a brand new person, and not the same character before. I think the character could be written more mature, but still keep the same personality traits. Now it appears to just be a brand new character. People just do not change overnight. Also missing the chemistry between the characters, for me the ability to kiss, or look good in bed isn't chemistry, there is more to it than that. It is also how they interact in just regular scenes and that isn't happening anymore. I am hoping with more time I can like these brand new characters again, but to me the complete change in personality this isn't really WilSon anymore.

#28004   2014/01/22 08:52PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Hello everyone!!! It's been a few days since I've stopped by but I wanted to share with you all my impressions of the last few shows with Will and Sonny.

Great post. I agree with you. I think Freddie was probably just as frustrated with Chandler' s performance the last few months before he was dismissed (CM had complained during interviews about the filming schedule and how frustrated he was about not being able to focus on the plot as he was just trying to remember lines). If he seemed bored or disinterested during filming, Freddie would have known it, and you know how that translated onscreen. I'm sure it is refreshing to have a new actor (GW) come in and be excited about being on the show, and that would also help Freddie be more positive in his performance.

I too think Freddie and Guy seem to have amazing chemistry which translates onscreen as well. I miss Chandler, but I feel TPTB made the right decision with recasting Guy in the role. He really is doing a terrific job. Hopefully WilSon will get some good storylines after Gabi exits in May.

#28005   2014/01/22 08:55PM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08:

Hey Ken

I totally agree with you ken. GW is doing a WONDERFUL job as Will, yes he has changed/added to the character of Will but I believe it is for the best. Will is much stronger now and I for one am enjoying it. I don't know how gay men kiss as I am a straight women however, I do like FS/GW version...sooooooo HOT!!!

Oh my goodness! I thought the same thing about FS being "happier" but wasn't sure how/why, so it felt strange to type it "out loud" but I believe you're right. As for the proposal, yikes! I was SO nervous for Sonny! Weird huh? Broke my heart when Will said no. I understand why tho. They'll get engaged soon I also would not have been able to say no! I don't know if FS has a girlfriend at the moment in real life but if he does...wooooohoooo one LUCKY lady!

I agree about Sonny being godfather. This only strengthens there relationship (with Will and Ari) He loves that little girl and will always have her back.

As for the christening, nervous and excited

Yes, Freddie does have a girlfriend and they live together. Her name is Alyssa Tabit and she is in his Addicts Anonymous web series (she plays Janie, a sex addict on the web series).

#28006   2014/01/23 03:00PM
    Ken in GA

Hey guys!!! I wanted to stop and check out the forum ... and just let me say ... I LOVE this forum!!!!! I'm home sick today and decided to stop by and see what conversations were being had concerning our boys. I love the differing opinions. Although we all don't always agree, I think this forum is unique in that we all value the perspective and opinions of others. I LOVE IT!

Now, I saw the scenes from today's show with our boys. I must say ... Will and Sonny in suits ... YUM!!!! I do wish we had more airtime with them today, but I understand (somewhat) that the storyline is now more directed at Gabi. And, let me say, I think I'm gonna miss Camila when she leaves the role of Gabi. Although the character of Gabi has caused me aggravation in the past, I do feel that the actress is doing an amazing job of portraying a distressed Gabi. Bravo to her!

Now, I'm going to think a bit out of the box for the Will and Sonny marriage ceremony. These are only my "pie in the sky" wishes, but let me know what you all think. Here goes:

1) I hope that our guys DON'T get married in a church. I would love a "location" wedding. Maybe DOOL could splurge and do something outside for a change since this would be an historic day in daytime soaps!

2) I would love for Will to ask Tad ("T") to be his best man! That would mean T has come full circle. I would LOVE that!

I want Ari included in the ceremony ... either one of the guys holding her while the vows are exchanged or one of the best men holding her. She should be front and center as her dads are married!

4) For Sonny, I would love for him to ask Justin to be his best man. Justin has supported our guys from the very start. He's a great guy and I really like the actor and the character he plays.

5) I would like the wedding to include EVERY MEMBER OF THE CAST as guests! I want to see them all! The writers are good at making the implausible happen .. so they wouldn't have any problem with that.

6) Finally, I want our guys to write their own vows. I want emotion, love, gratitude, and longing to be put into words. Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson have the capacity to make this one of the best weddings ever on daytime television. I just hope the writers give them this chance.

Well, that's all for me today. Sorry I got so wordy. Talk to you all again soon! Have a great one!

#28007   2014/01/23 09:29PM
    kayhan

Ken from GA: Great post! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Agree with you about the show today. I thought it was all kinds of awesome. Looking forward to Friday's show and I am sure it will continue into next week.

Agree with your ideas for the WilSon wedding. It would be neat if they would do that (location wedding) - they used to do that. Didn't Justin and Adrienne get married in Greece the first time? Also I was thinking Hope's wedding to Beau (auto correct Will not allow me to spell it right) was an outdoor wedding I believe. I don't see why they couldn't have WilSon have a unique wedding as well. Something to really mark the historic element of it. Guess we will see.

I was amazed at how cute the baby was in the scene with Abby/E.J. She really is an amazing little scenestealer the way she kept looking from Abby to EJ and back. She is just too adorable for words. Will held her for about two seconds before handing her off to Abby. Hopefully we will get to see him hold her longer tomorrow. Chandler always seemed so comfortable holding her, and so does Freddie. Hopefully Guy will be just as at ease with her as well.

#28008   2014/01/24 02:03PM
    gidi51

ya we can see Guy is doing well ,he is not like chandler but help story going on.

#28009   2014/01/24 08:15PM
    kayhan

Watched the show today. I loved it. Will and Sonny were so handsome in their suits. Hated GABBY' s dress though. Julie was so annoying always bringing up Nick every two minutes. I wish we could have at least gotten through the christening without mentioning his name, but of course true cliffhanger ending with him interrupting at the end. Now we wait for Monday.

I thought Sonny's Godfather speech was very touching. Sonny (Freddie) seemed to get a little emotional at the end. Those babies who play ARIANNA sure are cute. They have that soap stare down pat, don't they. So cute the way she tries to talk during the scenes.

Looking forward to more drama next week going into February sweeps.

#28010   2014/01/25 07:01PM
    ah76

Quote KJL19: I wish I could see all the great things everyone is posting about. I loved WilSon, or at least the prior interpretation of it. Unfortunately all I see now is someone basically just reciting his lines, no emotion, no change in facial expressions, and a basic change in the character. It's like it is a completely new Will, a brand new person, and not the same character before. I think the character could be written more mature, but still keep the same personality traits. Now it appears to just be a brand new character. People just do not change overnight. Also missing the chemistry between the characters, for me the ability to kiss, or look good in bed isn't chemistry, there is more to it than that. It is also how they interact in just regular scenes and that isn't happening anymore. I am hoping with more time I can like these brand new characters again, but to me the complete change in personality this isn't really WilSon anymore.
    I completely agree. I have no problem with a more mature Will and it may make sense in a way because Guy is a lot older than Chandler and even though he's playing a 20 year old character in Will his real life age might be showing up in how he plays the scenes.Plus as you point out Guy can play a more mature Will but it shouldn't happen overnight either.Plus Guy can do great love scenes with Freddie but it might be the little things in Will and Sonny's relationship that matters more then how good their love scenes are.

« 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list