List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1006190, Replies: 28259
    « 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 » »| page:
    #27991   2014/01/18 06:58PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Autumn Sky

I would like to show my support for WilSon. I too feel strongly that it is important for the story line to continue.

I'm also really liking Guy Wilson's portrayal of Will.

I was starting to worry because there were no spoilers indicating WilSon would be on this week. It was such a treat having them on screen for 3 days in a row. The scenes were brilliant, and both FS and GW did a phenomenal job, especially considering how quickly the recasting was done.

I understand that for some fans the WilSon ship has sunk with CM's departure. To each his/her own, I guess, but I wish those people would move on and stop making hurtful comments about Guy Wilson, especially about his physical appearance. I feel like some people have been itching for GW to make his appearance to unleash their venom.

As a couple of posters commented, CM wanted the story line to continue. He was planning to leave at the end of his contract.

When CM was on, there were plenty of people (supposedly WilSon fans) hating on him too (even after he won two Emmy Awards). I guess there will always be haters.

I would also like to thank those posters for trying to continue this thread and support WilSon.

#27992   2014/01/18 07:27PM
    Autumn Sky

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Hollow Tree:
    Quote kayhan: I watched today's episode. Wow! It was great. Freddie and Guy were both amazing in this episode. My heart broke for Sonny when Will said "no" to his proposal. But I understand his reasons for not rushing into marriage. He doesn't want to get married "just because we can." He is gun-shy because of his parents track record. But I really think that after this christening service that is coming, he is going to realize that they need to become a family. Also with Nick's appearance and possibly threatening to expose GABBy they need to think about AriaNNa and if anything happens to GabBy she needs to be on a secure and stable home - Will and Sonny's home. We know they will get engaged/married, we just do not know when. I thought the love scenes and the kissing scenes were very tastefully done and very realistic. Chandler never seemed very comfortable in the love scenes, where Freddie did. Guy is very good in those too. He and Freddie seem to trust each other and they both make it look realistic. Very well done.

Nice post. I also loved the entire episode. Even though WilSon didn't get engaged, they love each other and are committed to each other and their family with Arianna. I agree with you about the love scenes - they were beautiful/realistic and tastefully done.

I guess I'm a bit disheartened with all the Guy Wilson bashing. I wish people would remember that he is a human being. I guess for some people WilSon was over with Chandler Massey's departure. I feel that the characters and the story line are much more important. CM felt the same way. He wanted the story line to continue.

I appreciate your trying to continue this thread. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you, Hollow Tree. I enjoy your posts as well.

Yes, I wish people would remember that Chandler wanted WilSon storyline to continue and supported a recast since he was not going to be available to continue on after December. But some people seem to think that if they support the new actor that somehow they are being disloyal to Chandler. But Chandler does not feel that way. He was very proud of the work he did with the coming out story, and the progress that he and Freddie did with the WilSon love story, and he did not want it to end with his departure. I just do not understand how anyone could bash Guy WilSon's acting when clearly he is outstanding in his portrayal of Will, and I am positive that Chandler would agree that he is doing a great job.

The show was fabulous today. I loved the bedroom scenes and the pillow talk between Will and Sonny. So happy that Will and Gabi wanted to have Sonny be Godfather to their daughter.

Looking forward to the christening "tomorrow" (Salem time) which will probably last for at least two weeks! I think Nick is going to crash the party and make things very difficult
    Should be interesting.

I'm also excited about the upcoming scenes, especially scenes with Will and Arianna. Seeing him with Ally the other day and also watching how he softened when he looked at Sonny holding Arianna (during his first episode), I'm sure he will be awesome.

Like you said (Kayhan), CM did an amazing job with Will's coming out story. He and FS did an awesome job laying the groundwork for Will and Sonny's love story. It's important for the story to continue, and I also look forward to GW making Will his own - a stronger, mature, more confident/assertive Will.

I felt that the whole discussion about the marriage proposal was a reaffirmation of WilSon's love and commitment to each other.

Sonny was just over the moon happy when Will asked him to be Arianna's God father - loved it.

#27993   2014/01/18 07:37PM
    kayhan

Quote Autumn Sky: I would like to show my support for WilSon. I too feel strongly that it is important for the story line to continue.

I'm also really liking Guy Wilson's portrayal of Will.

I was starting to worry because there were no spoilers indicating WilSon would be on this week. It was such a treat having them on screen for 3 days in a row. The scenes were brilliant, and both FS and GW did a phenomenal job, especially considering how quickly the recasting was done.

I understand that for some fans the WilSon ship has sunk with CM's departure. To each his/her own, I guess, but I wish those people would move on and stop making hurtful comments about Guy Wilson, especially about his physical appearance. I feel like some people have been itching for GW to make his appearance to unleash their venom.

As a couple of posters commented, CM wanted the story line to continue. He was planning to leave at the end of his contract.

When CM was on, there were plenty of people (supposedly WilSon fans) hating on him too (even after he won two Emmy Awards). I guess there will always be haters.

I would also like to thank those posters for trying to continue this thread and support WilSon.

Welcome to WilSon Blvd, Autumn Sky. Yes there were quite a few who liked to comment on Chandler and imply that he was not a good actor or he smiled too much or in the wrong places. That he was lacking in kissing skills (really how do they know that - were they kissing him?) Etc. Way too critical and judgemental and nitpicky IMO. Now that he is gone, the hateful comments are now going to Guy Wilson and the judgement continues. Can't people just watch the show and not be so hateful to the actors that are just doing their jobs and not focus on every little fault or flub? I watch for several different storylines (WilSon, Ericole) but what drew me in was Will Horton and Sonny Kiriakas who began as friends, and fell in love along the way. That love story is what keeps bringing Me back every day. Yes, sometimes I get annoyed when the show focuses more on boring Dannifer or Brady or scheming Theresa & Anne, and not enough of WilSon. But I still watch. I am looking forward to the coming weeks leading up to February sweeps and beyond. Hoping that our boys decide to get engaged and getting married and beginning their life together as a family with their daughter AriAnna.

#27994   2014/01/19 05:00AM
    fadingrose

I love the WilSon s/l, and I've always liked the actors--including Guy as much as (or maybe a little more than) Chandler.
    However, I am disappointed that Rafe is not going to be Ariana's Godfather. It was sweet and romantic that Will wants Sonny to take that role --but isn't it enough for him to eventually be her stepfather? I wonder also whether Abigail will still be considered an appropriate role model as Godmother, once the Ejabby hook-up becomes common knowledge!

#27995   2014/01/19 10:49AM
    Autumn Sky

Thank you, Kayhan. I fell in love with Will and Sonny durIng Will's coming out story line. I loved their friendship and the beginning of their love story. To be completely honest, I have been disappointed at times with the writing, story line character development/portrayal - there were glaring inconsistencies. But, overall, I have been pleased. I will continue to support WilSon and hope that TPTB do the characters and the story line justice.

#27996   2014/01/19 11:07AM
    Autumn Sky

Quote fadingrose: I love the WilSon s/l, and I've always liked the actors--including Guy as much as (or maybe a little more than) Chandler.
    However, I am disappointed that Rafe is not going to be Ariana's Godfather. It was sweet and romantic that Will wants Sonny to take that role --but isn't it enough for him to eventually be her stepfather? I wonder also whether Abigail will still be considered an appropriate role model as Godmother, once the Ejabby hook-up becomes common knowledge!

I hear what you're saying. I too wasn't sure at first about Sonny being Arianna's Godfather, but the way I see it is that by being Arianna's Godfather, Sonny will always have a bond/connection not just because she is Will's biological daughter. I think it will strengthen the bond between WilSon but also their bond with Arianna. I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense. Sonny adores Arianna not just because she is a part of Will. He helped bring her into this world; it was his face she saw for the first time. Being Arianna's Godfather validates/solidifies that special bond.

As for Abigail, I'm really disappointed with what the writers have been doing to the character.

#27997   2014/01/19 05:08PM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose: I love the WilSon s/l, and I've always liked the actors--including Guy as much as (or maybe a little more than) Chandler.

Rafe already has a special role in Arianna's life - he is her uncle, and a proud one at that.

I am happy that Will and Gabi chose Sonny to be Arianna's Godfather. He is the perfect choice in my opinion. Yes, I'm not sure about Abigail being her Godmother, but that is who Gabi asked, with Will's approval. I guess we will see how that plays out. With Abigail's recent behavior with EJ (I do not approve of her sleeping with EJ), and also how will she feel if it ever comes out that Gabi was associated with the Daysaster that happened in the summer of 2012 (Gabi hired Andrew to "stalk" her so she could get Chad to come to her rescue, and Andrew kidnapped Melanie instead, and then the explosion occurred that killed Abby's father Jack and others). I'm not sure how they are going to have Gabi exit the show in May (I believe Camila Banus taped her final episode on January 15, 2014 so she will probably air through May sweeps) - not sure if they will have her go to jail, or if she will get that modeling contract after all, but I don't think they plan to recast. So of course I hope WilSon will get custody of Arianna. I hope the writers have interesting things planned for WilSon. I do not want them to be backburnered either. Guess we will have to see what happens in the future.

#27998   2014/01/20 10:08PM
    kayhan

Great show today. Especially Will and Sonny with T, Gabi and Abigail. Looking forward to hearing more of the conversation between Abigail and Will, about her mystery man. Is Will going to guess correctly (E.J.) Eric and Nicole scenes were great. Looking forward to their rescue on tomorrow' s show.

#27999   2014/01/21 04:50AM
    fadingrose

Quote kayhan: Great show today. Especially Will and Sonny with T, Gabi and Abigail. Looking forward to hearing more of the conversation between Abigail and Will, about her mystery man. Is Will going to guess correctly (E.J.) Eric and Nicole scenes were great. Looking forward to their rescue on tomorrow' s show.

I think Guy is doing great, believable acting as "Will." But (again) I wonder why the writers think it is perfectly OK for HORTONS (ex. Maggie, Hope, Jennifer and now Will) to poke and pry into the personal/romantic lives of relatives (and even just friends.), Even though "Will" and "Abby" are cousins, I would think there are some things that neither of them want to be pushed into discussing. (Doesn't "Will" remember that way back--when he was still in the closet--he was uncomfortable discussing that part of his life?) Just saying....maybe Salemites accept the "invasion" of other people's privacy.

#28000   2014/01/21 08:33PM
    kayhan

The show was great today. Happy to see Will on. Not sure if we will get the boys before Friday or not but we can always hope.

Glad Eric and Nicole were rescued and are OK. In the hospital but at least they did not lose their memories of what they told each other. At least, not yet.

Looking forward to Friday's show with the Christening. I want to see Will holding that little girl and seeing Sonny and Will together during the special bonding moments.

« 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list