List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022044, Replies: 28267
    « 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 » »| page:
    #27941   2014/01/03 06:03AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Glad you two will come here and post once in a while. I meant to bring over some of the WILSON pictures like Str8t use to but I have no time

this is the description from my cable guide

Danny and Niki save brady from danger Eric stuggles with his feelins for niki. Sami demands a confession from EJ ???? OK so yesterday was the big ultimatimun?? that was it????

#27942   2014/01/03 11:17AM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA: Hello everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I'm excited to see what the new year holds for our guys ... Will and Sonny! I know that today marks the last episode of Days of our Lives that Chandler Massey will play the character of Will Horton, but I must tell you that I'm excited to see what Guy Wilson will bring to the role. I've read several interviews/reviews concerning Guy Wilson and his take on the character of Will Horton and it sounds good ... really good. Although Chandler left his mark on the character, I honestly feel that six months to a year from now, we'll all be talking about Guy Wilson and how great he is as Will Horton.

I will share with you all that I'm more than a little disappointed that people are either leaving this forum or ending video updates of WilSon scenes because Chandler is leaving the role. I understand the deep feelings people have for this couple and their characters, but I honestly feel the story is bigger than the actors themselves. I agree that Chandler and Freddie have tremendous chemistry, but I'm willing to give Guy a chance to bring that same chemistry to the role and the couple. I truly believe that Chandler would not want everyone to abandon the show, this forum, or any other outlet just because he left Days of Our Lives. We must remember that Chandler intended to leave the role at the end of 2013. He made a terrible mistake in announcing his intention to leave at the Emmys and I do feel that the DOOL management punished him by shortening his contract, but the fact still remains he would be leaving anyway. And let's not forget Freddie Smith in all of this. Freddie is an INCREDIBLE actor! Chandler did not "make" this couple alone ... Freddie was there and contributing outstandingly. I think, as fans of WilSon, it's vital that we give Freddie our support and let him know what he and the couple means to us.

Finally, I plan to stay with this forum. I love the posts from everyone ... whether you agree with me or not. As a gay man, I am so encouraged at the support this storyline has garnered. There truly are some very amazing people in this world and I get the opportunity to interact with many of them through this forum.

Thanks guys and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Talk to you soon!

I have some point to say.People angry on what days did to Chandler. It is not that he ask press conference and tell I leave days. he amswered question. Threw the time he was not sure about leaving ,Days could could come to arrangment
    with him they sisn't wamt it. New actor will cost them less..
    The last thimg I don\t believe half year before contract days knew nothing !

#27943   2014/01/03 11:21AM
    gidi51

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi Everyone! I know I haven't posted here in forever, but I've still been reading the trickle of posts lately. I agree with Ken's great post that the story is bigger than Chandler, and I'm giving Guy a chance to see how his chemistry is with Freddie. That is the key to me...do they have or can they create the chemistry to be a believable couple? He and Chandler were naturals together, but I agree Freddie is a great actor and it sounds like he and Guy spent a lot of time together the first few weeks to ramp up their familiarity with one another.

I was completely shattered by Chandler's departure and was very on the fence on whether I would continue to care or follow Wilson. I have turned the corner and am going to keep the faith and see where Wilson goes with Guy in the role of Will. Knowing that there is a coming engagement makes me happy, although admittedly I would have loved to see the proposal with Chandler still on. But, it's great to see the writers continue to invest in this couple and I love Freddie more and more every day. He is genius in this role and I believe in his love for Will every second he is on-screen, and I don't think that's going to change with Guy as Will. We shall see, but I love this couple and I love Freddie!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to post here more often so this thread doesn't die. I still like it and want to see it continue and thrive...maybe not like the good old days, but in a new era of Wilson.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. We'll miss you Chandler, but life and Wilson go on!

As U and Ken I stay and give Guy a chance even I am angry on days. I would prefer Chandler to stay but life continue..

#27944   2014/01/03 03:12PM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Hello everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I'm excited to see what the new year holds for our guys ... Will and Sonny! I know that today marks the last episode of Days of our Lives that Chandler Massey will play the character of Will Horton, but I must tell you that I'm excited to see what Guy Wilson will bring to the role. I've read several interviews/reviews concerning Guy Wilson and his take on the character of Will Horton and it sounds good ... really good. Although Chandler left his mark on the character, I honestly feel that six months to a year from now, we'll all be talking about Guy Wilson and how great he is as Will Horton.

I will share with you all that I'm more than a little disappointed that people are either leaving this forum or ending video updates of WilSon scenes because Chandler is leaving the role. I understand the deep feelings people have for this couple and their characters, but I honestly feel the story is bigger than the actors themselves. I agree that Chandler and Freddie have tremendous chemistry, but I'm willing to give Guy a chance to bring that same chemistry to the role and the couple. I truly believe that Chandler would not want everyone to abandon the show, this forum, or any other outlet just because he left Days of Our Lives. We must remember that Chandler intended to leave the role at the end of 2013. He made a terrible mistake in announcing his intention to leave at the Emmys and I do feel that the DOOL management punished him by shortening his contract, but the fact still remains he would be leaving anyway. And let's not forget Freddie Smith in all of this. Freddie is an INCREDIBLE actor! Chandler did not "make" this couple alone ... Freddie was there and contributing outstandingly. I think, as fans of WilSon, it's vital that we give Freddie our support and let him know what he and the couple means to us.

Finally, I plan to stay with this forum. I love the posts from everyone ... whether you agree with me or not. As a gay man, I am so encouraged at the support this storyline has garnered. There truly are some very amazing people in this world and I get the opportunity to interact with many of them through this forum.

Thanks guys and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Talk to you soon!

Great post, Ken! Glad to hear from you again. Yes, I'm still here. I try to post at least once a day. Sometimes I don't get time, but I do try. But I watch the show every day, but mostly because of WilSon.

I thought the show was wonderful yesterday. Chandler and Freddie did a wonderful job together, and Chandler was great with Mr. Ruggles too. That birdman - I just don't know about him.

I agree that Chandler should have told the head honchos at Days before he announced at the Emmy's but I'm not sure if he had really made the final decision and maybe the question caught him off guard. But he should have just said he was weighing his options and made it vague. But he came out and admitted he was planning to leave (not 100% sure, but planning). Anyway, the decision was made, and he was replaced and let out of his contract early. I'm sure he was surprised by how fast they found a replacement, but apparently Guy had auditioned for the role of Sonny a few years ago (before Freddie won the role) and TPTB must have decided he would make a great Will.

I was sad to see Chandler go, but excited for him as well because of his plans for returning to school, and possibly getting some primetime roles, or more film work. So hopefully we will be seeing him on TV or in the movies soon (besides the movie that is to be coming out sometime this year, "Angels in Stardust" of which he has a small role).

Freddie is a phenomenal actor, and he always seems to be prepared and is just really into the storyline and seems committed to the show, so I look forward to seeing how he and Guy work together to make WilSon be all that they can be.

I look forward to hearing more from you, Ken, as I really enjoy reading your posts.

#27945   2014/01/03 08:57PM
    breeharris

Shout out to WILSON fans at 3:33

If you haven't seen this Days rap that Jen Lilley and Meredith Scott Lynn made yet, you're missing out. It might be the BEST thing my eyes have ever EVER seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_XPmcymkA

#27946   2014/01/03 09:05PM
    kayhan

Quote breeharris: Shout out to WILSON fans at 3:33

If you haven't seen this Days rap that Jen Lilley and Meredith Scott Lynn made yet, you're missing out. It might be the BEST thing my eyes have ever EVER seen!

I thought it was really good. Yes they said something about "at the Club with Sonny and his hub" - LOL.

#27947   2014/01/03 09:17PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi Everyone! I know I haven't posted here in forever, but I've still been reading the trickle of posts lately. I agree with Ken's great post that the story is bigger than Chandler, and I'm giving Guy a chance to see how his chemistry is with Freddie. That is the key to me...do they have or can they create the chemistry to be a believable couple? He and Chandler were naturals together, but I agree Freddie is a great actor and it sounds like he and Guy spent a lot of time together the first few weeks to ramp up their familiarity with one another.

I was completely shattered by Chandler's departure and was very on the fence on whether I would continue to care or follow Wilson. I have turned the corner and am going to keep the faith and see where Wilson goes with Guy in the role of Will. Knowing that there is a coming engagement makes me happy, although admittedly I would have loved to see the proposal with Chandler still on. But, it's great to see the writers continue to invest in this couple and I love Freddie more and more every day. He is genius in this role and I believe in his love for Will every second he is on-screen, and I don't think that's going to change with Guy as Will. We shall see, but I love this couple and I love Freddie!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to post here more often so this thread doesn't die. I still like it and want to see it continue and thrive...maybe not like the good old days, but in a new era of Wilson.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. We'll miss you Chandler, but life and Wilson go on!

Welcome back Luv_WiLSon! Missed you. Yes we have lost quite a few of our regular posters since Chandler' s announcement and subsequent early dismissal. I try to post every day though. I am glad to see your post.

I support WilSon and Freddie so I will support Guy as well. It won't be the same without Chandler but we must move on as he has and seems to be doing well from what I can tell on Twitter where a few of the ladies that donated to Chandler and Casey's Kickstarter project for their band flew to CA in December and had dinner with C&c and Freddie came too. They even posted some vines (videos) of CM getting a cake and balloons that some of us twitter fans purchased as a farewell gift to CM since he did not get a proper send off from Days. Anyway he seems happy with his choices and is busy with the band And auditions, acting classes, and getting ready to start college soon.

Hope you had a nice holiday season and have a great 2014. Hope to see more of your posts soon.

#27948   2014/01/04 01:09AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd

And a happy new year to though of you that still come on here or lurk.

I have still occasionally lurked/(posted) myself now and again. I had wanted to come in on the day of Chandler's last day as Will Horton but alias time got the better of me!!

Anyway for me this will be my last post on here in this thread. Quite a few have gone or just never post anymore and with Str8ButEqual themselves having more or less left the thread they created and move onto somewhere else due to CM's exit well I gonna bow out myself.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll continue with Days, not anymore because of the way Chandler's leaving was handled but more so because of having seen the pics of Freddie and Guy and already knowing I'm not feeling it. Of course it shouldn't really mean that I shouldn't at least attempt to watch them before I judge Guy in the role. However knowing myself (as I should do!), if it's not pleasing to my eyes, it doesn't matter how good the acting could/will be. Chandler and Freddie are/were like yin and yan to me and their looks balanced each others out and boy did they make one hell of a beautiful couple (with immense chemistry-IMO) but looking at Freddie and Guy, well both are attractive in their won right but one for me shines brightly compare to the other.
    And yes it shouldn't be about the looks and anyone can call me shallow but that how it is with me.

Anyway enough about that. I hope that for those of you that continue with nuwilSon/Wilson#2 that you get out of it as much as you did with original WilSon. (Just don't end up preferring nuwilson to OrgWilSon!! )

The 2nd of January 2014 Days episode with Chandler was fitting for his last one and it at least was with Freddie. We know his last filming was with the babies that play Arianna however I can glad his last seen scenes on the show were with Freddie.
    And also their happy new years day kiss ranks up their with the best of the Will and Sonny/Wilson greatest kisses

And on that last note it's time for me to go back onto YT and wallow in all the countless WilSon vids.

Take care all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 01:16AM
    #27949   2014/01/04 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote breeharris: Shout out to WILSON fans at 3:33

THANKS for sharing.

#27950   2014/01/04 01:50PM
    gidi51

We have to give sometimes for the change it will be bizzard but I want the story so it take to decide/

« 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list