List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 02:52PM, Views: 1093997, Replies: 28317
    « 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 » »| page:
    #27911   2013/12/24 01:32PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote MGJ_08: gidi, have you gone to zetaboards wilsonblvd. Many people from this thread moved over there.

Why do some fans find it necessary to move to another WilSon thread, now that Str8 is taking a time-out? Surely, we all can continue THIS thread can't we?

yes we can I hope we stay.

#27912   2013/12/24 10:09PM
    kayhan

Quote gidi51:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote MGJ_08: gidi, have you gone to zetaboards wilsonblvd. Many people from this thread moved over there.

Why do some fans find it necessary to move to another WilSon thread, now that Str8 is taking a time-out? Surely, we all can continue THIS thread can't we?

I plan on posting on this thread and the other one as well. I love WilSon as well as the actors that portray them. I support the Will and Sonny storyline because I think it is wonderful for the show to portray a loving couple. It does not matter t me just because it is two men. If they would show two women in s loving relationship I would support that too. Just as I do the other couples on this show. Love is love.

#27913   2013/12/25 01:34PM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote gidi51:
    Quote fadingrose:

I plan on posting on this thread and the other one as well. I love WilSon as well as the actors that portray them. I support the Will and Sonny storyline because I think it is wonderful for the show to portray a loving couple. It does not matter t me just because it is two men. If they would show two women in s loving relationship I would support that too. Just as I do the other couples on this show. Love is love.

#27914   2013/12/26 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I miss the spoilers or the what should be happening on the soap today that Str8t use to give along with the great dialogue. Did they show Sonny, Will and Ari yesterday?

#27915   2013/12/26 07:54AM
    KJL19

Quote allmylovingdays: I miss the spoilers or the what should be happening on the soap today that Str8t use to give along with the great dialogue. Did they show Sonny, Will and Ari yesterday?

Yes, Will Sonny and Ari were on yesterday. There was a nice scene at the apartment where Will referred to Ari as Adrienne's grand daughter,when Adrienne came to visit. Ari also got her ornament at the Hortons, so that was nice.

#27916   2013/12/26 10:57AM
    gidi51

no wilson today

#27917   2013/12/26 02:21PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I miss the spoilers or the what should be happening on the soap today that Str8t use to give along with the great dialogue. Did they show Sonny, Will and Ari yesterday?

FYI. The "spoilers" for each daily episode that Str8 used to provide are practically identical to what most people with a Program Guide can access on their TV. It's worth checking to see if you have access to that. My provider covers a whole week, starting with Monday.

#27918   2013/12/27 11:14AM
    gidi51

next week from daycafe
    www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

#27919   2013/12/27 05:46PM
    kayhan

Great show today! Will talking to T about his feeling that Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him and T asking if Will thinks they are having a "thing" LOL. Then T starts suggesting maybe the "birthday party" is still "on." Then Will leaves the Club and we get the feeling someone is stalking Sonny and Gabi. I loved it when Gabi is saying she needs to burn her coat because she wore it the "night she killed Nick" and opens the closet door and there is Will. Perfect cliffhanger. Then the scenes with E.J. and Sami at the river and Sami sees floating Nick and screams! I cannot wait until Monday now!

#27920   2013/12/28 03:20AM
    fadingrose

Quote kayhan: Great show today! Will talking to T about his feeling that Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him and T asking if Will thinks they are having a "thing" LOL. Then T starts suggesting maybe the "birthday party" is still "on." Then Will leaves the Club and we get the feeling someone is stalking Sonny and Gabi. I loved it when Gabi is saying she needs to burn her coat because she wore it the "night she killed Nick" and opens the closet door and there is Will. Perfect cliffhanger. Then the scenes with E.J. and Sami at the river and Sami sees floating Nick and screams! I cannot wait until Monday now!

I've thinking that Gabi and Sonny have gotten a little too "friendly" lately. Could T have unintentionally suggested that "a thing" was happening between them? Whether or not that is even a remote possibility, Sonny should not be keeping secrets from Will, for ANY reason.
    The Nick situation could have dire consequences for all three of them plus Ariana. Sonny needs to share what he knows with Will, so they can deal with the problem together. Friday, Will found out the secret anyway. I'm sure he will resent not being told about it sooner, even though Sonny once again was trying to "protect" Will from the truth. And he should stop doing that--Will is a man, not a child!

« 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list