List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 01:38PM, Views: 1035852, Replies: 28273
    « 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 » »| page:
    #27891   2013/12/17 10:41AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Ken in GA

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I want to let everyone know that starting tomorrow I’ll be going on Christmas vacation for a few weeks to celebrate my brother’s 50th birthday. There won’t be any kind of communication from me until I get back home near the end of the month unless I’m lucky enough to locate a spot to do so.

I have mentioned a few times before about leaving this thread which still holds true for a variety of reasons and I’m using my vacation as a way to move on from here. There are too many memories in this thread associated with Chandler & Freddie portraying their characters as original WilSon as well as I miss seeing Bry’s posts here. I haven’t heard from him and there’s a possibility that I never will again. My enthusiasm for posting isn’t what it used to be as when I first started and the vast majority of the posters who used to post have moved on to twitter, tumblr or they’re gone for personal reasons.

I’ve watched soaps for 30+ years and it’s been a long time since I’ve been this emotionally affected about a couple and the actors portraying them with this kind of connection. This is also the first time I’ve been involved in a fandom in this way and I will say this has been a learning experience for me. I started this thread with a specific purpose in which I tried and obviously failed in some areas to make this a safe place to post about our couple and I regret that some dissention has happened here. I do treasure some of the friendships that I continue to have from this thread but I’m more than at peace with leaving certain aspects of the social drama behind. I’ll still be around to find out what’s going on but my posting won’t be in the same capacity as it was before.

Also just for future notice for those who wanted a different type of thread that included Will & Sonny, they could have created a new one a long time ago but called it differently like “Will & Sonny (Open to all posters)” or something like that. I think that title would’ve been different enough for the Admin to keep it open.

My decision doesn’t mean this thread is closed because I don’t have that capability and everyone’s free to continue posting here if they want to. An alternate idea would be that someone open a new thread and call it “New WilSon” or “WilSon 2.0” or whatever they want so that way they can receive the email notifications that someone’s posted in their thread.

---- removed link. Admin

Good luck to the next generation of posters and I hope everyone has a happy & safe holiday.

I, for one, am very sorry to see you leave this board. I enjoy your daily updates and I keep up with the Will/Sonny storyline through your posts on those days when I don't get to catch the show. You will be missed.

I must admit, I have been very lax in commenting on this site. I was never an avid poster, but I did comment from time to time on discussion topics that I found "motivating". I'm just sorry to see this board languish, because I honestly believe that some of the comments and suggestions might have influenced the storyline.

I'm going to miss Chandler in the role of Will, but I'm looking forward to seeing the interpretation of the character of Will by Guy Wilson. Each person brings something unique to a role and I'm sure that Guy will do it justice ... time will tell however. I'm willing to give him a shot at it.

#27892   2013/12/17 01:08PM
    allmylovingdays

A screen cap of Sonny from tptb had me it said Sonny is scared and it was after Sami came up to him and surprised him.. Yeah Sonny I'd be scared of her too she is just too much of a loose cannon

#27893   2013/12/17 01:47PM
    gidi51

it is sad to szee u leaving hope u will be happy in your new path

#27894   2013/12/17 01:51PM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I want to let everyone know that starting tomorrow I’ll be going on Christmas vacation for a few weeks to celebrate my brother’s 50th birthday. There won’t be any kind of communication from me until I get back home near the end of the month unless I’m lucky enough to locate a spot to do so.

I have mentioned a few times before about leaving this thread which still holds true for a variety of reasons and I’m using my vacation as a way to move on from here. There are too many memories in this thread associated with Chandler & Freddie portraying their characters as original WilSon as well as I miss seeing Bry’s posts here. I haven’t heard from him and there’s a possibility that I never will again. My enthusiasm for posting isn’t what it used to be as when I first started and the vast majority of the posters who used to post have moved on to twitter, tumblr or they’re gone for personal reasons.

I’ve watched soaps for 30+ years and it’s been a long time since I’ve been this emotionally affected about a couple and the actors portraying them with this kind of connection. This is also the first time I’ve been involved in a fandom in this way and I will say this has been a learning experience for me. I started this thread with a specific purpose in which I tried and obviously failed in some areas to make this a safe place to post about our couple and I regret that some dissention has happened here. I do treasure some of the friendships that I continue to have from this thread but I’m more than at peace with leaving certain aspects of the social drama behind. I’ll still be around to find out what’s going on but my posting won’t be in the same capacity as it was before.

Also just for future notice for those who wanted a different type of thread that included Will & Sonny, they could have created a new one a long time ago but called it differently like “Will & Sonny (Open to all posters)” or something like that. I think that title would’ve been different enough for the Admin to keep it open.

My decision doesn’t mean this thread is closed because I don’t have that capability and everyone’s free to continue posting here if they want to. An alternate idea would be that someone open a new thread and call it “New WilSon” or “WilSon 2.0” or whatever they want so that way they can receive the email notifications that someone’s posted in their thread.

---- removed link. Admin

Good luck to the next generation of posters and I hope everyone has a happy & safe holiday.

I, for one, am very sorry to see you leave this board. I enjoy your daily updates and I keep up with the Will/Sonny storyline through your posts on those days when I don't get to catch the show. You will be missed.

I must admit, I have been very lax in commenting on this site. I was never an avid poster, but I did comment from time to time on discussion topics that I found "motivating". I'm just sorry to see this board languish, because I honestly believe that some of the comments and suggestions might have influenced the storyline.

I'm going to miss Chandler in the role of Will, but I'm looking forward to seeing the interpretation of the character of Will by Guy Wilson. Each person brings something unique to a role and I'm sure that Guy will do it justice ... time will tell however. I'm willing to give him a shot at it.

#27895   2013/12/17 05:41PM
    allmylovingdays

Oh the screen cap wasn't Sami and Sonny but Sonny being hailed in HTS by the skank Gabs.

Can't wait to see what he does.......

#27896   2013/12/18 04:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Actually Sonny was a bit scared when Sami came up to him. I loved his reactions yesterday to both. I am so very happy he didn't say shite to that cow Hope. Sorry but she is no help. Take care of your kid.

COme on JUSTIN be on today with Sonny.

Will telling Sami LOVED it. Today was a good day for Will, Sami and his sister Allie. We hardly see it anymore but it was sweet.

#27897   2013/12/18 12:05PM
    CindyHaskins

Well let just say that hope is no cow.also she could have help sonny with his problem and caring for her kid.

#27898   2013/12/19 10:21AM
    gidi51

so all left here
    is there here another wilson forum?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 10:22AM
    #27899   2013/12/19 08:13PM
    kayhan

Watched the show today. Good scenes with Will and Sonny with EJ and Sammy, Kate, and GabBy. Also Sonny with Justin. The rest was meh. Cannot stand Theresa. Too whiney for me. Dannifer is boring. I am not a Jennifer fan and never will be. Looking forward to Friday's show. Hope we get to see Will and Sonny in some scenes together before Chandler' s exit. I read on Twitter than Guy WilSon's debut as Will is January 6.

#27900   2013/12/20 12:17PM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan: Watched the show today. Good scenes with Will and Sonny with EJ and Sammy, Kate, and GabBy. Also Sonny with Justin. The rest was meh. Cannot stand Theresa. Too whiney for me. Dannifer is boring. I am not a Jennifer fan and never will be. Looking forward to Friday's show. Hope we get to see Will and Sonny in some scenes together before Chandler' s exit. I read on Twitter than Guy WilSon's debut as Will is January 6.

thank u for trying to save this forum

« 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list