List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1075683, Replies: 28298
    « 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 » »| page:
    #27801   2013/12/12 04:23AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny | A Little Taste
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IVctloP4XU

#27802   2013/12/12 04:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr: [dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/121113 ] #DAYS

#27803   2013/12/12 04:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

theartisticsensation.tumblr.com/post/69685853498

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/69730356149

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69694571812

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69695113678

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69709335732

hoosiergal86.tumblr.com/post/69685402567/wilson-kisses-pt-22

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/69728406130

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/69736063096

tinyurl.com/pyohalz

tinyurl.com/pm592wl

tinyurl.com/o53k8ny

tinyurl.com/prqrmky

tinyurl.com/pa9j597

tinyurl.com/oslc9h5

tinyurl.com/ouob64h

tinyurl.com/nedz5jo

#27804   2013/12/12 04:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. A good episode with WilSon and I really can’t get over the natural chemistry that Chandler & Freddie convey with their characters.

12-11-13 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxAYlbS5TVE

0:01-0:25 Will “We need to talk.”
    Gabi “What about?”
    Will “Nick.”
    Gabi “Why? Why would I even spend a minute thinking about Nick?”-----------But you have been.
    Will “Gabi, I know. I know what happened.”------------I don’t think you do.
    [Flashback]
    Will “I also know it's not your fault.”

0:21-0:24 I love Will’s expression when the stuffed sheep fell to the ground.

0:30-1:39 Will “You must be freaked out.”
    Gabi “Of course I am.”
    Will “Well, I mean, I get it. I und--I understand.”
    Gabi “How--How can you understand if I can't even explain?”
    Will “What do you mean explain? You don't have to explain anything. I mean, it was Nick. You didn't have any choice in the matter.”
    Gabi “I didn't. I didn’t, no. Just…I can't believe that you're being so good about this. I mean, I just--I've been carrying this around for so long, and I feel like it's--it’s been, like, about to explode. And I just didn't know how to a...”--------Geez, Gabi’s words could be just as easily be for what she did to Mel.
    Will “It's ok. It’s ok. I'm so sorry. Man, I just--I wish you, you know, would have just told me.”
    Gabi “I didn't know how. I mean, I didn't think that you were gonna believe me or anyone.”
    Will “I-I despise the guy. I've had a bad feeling about him for weeks. Of course I believe you.”-------Will’s bad feeling should be a whole year.
    Gabi “He pushed and pushed, and I really didn't know how to stop. Will, I've had really bad nightmares.”
    Will “It's ok. It's all gonna--I mean, It’s all good now. He can't bother you anymore, can he?”--------That would be a sign for Nick to come back.
    Gabi “You're right.”
    Will “Right. Good riddance. Stay in New York is what I say.”

1:16-1:20 I like how Will emotes that he despises Nick.

1:44-2:03 Gabi “New York.”
    Will “Yeah. That's the real reason you decided not to go, not my mom's big pitch.”
    Gabi “The real reason?”
    Will “Yeah, of course. You found out Nick was gonna be in New York too. I mean, that's a fate worse than death, right?”-------Interesting choice of words.

2:06-3:51 Gabi “I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier.”
    Will “You don’t have to be sorry, but, um, why didn't you?”
    Gabi “I was embarrassed.”
    Will “Embarrassed? Gabi, it wasn't anything that you did, right? You broke up with him, and he shouldn't have been following you to New York.”
    Gabi “Will, that wasn't all of it. I mean, he was the one that set up the whole thing.”
    Will “Set up wha--what?”
    Gabi “He--He was the one that--that set up the--the meeting with Sparkle Agency. He--He pitched me as a model. He sent them my story, I mean, he basically orchestrated the whole offer.”
    Will “Wow.”
    Gabi “Yeah. When I found out I just...”
    Will “Well, you, I mean, you bailed, obviously.”
    Gabi “No, I mean, I knew I wasn't gonna move to New York after I spoke to Sami, but when I found out, I--”
    Will “You confronted him?”
    Gabi “Yeah, I had to. I mean, he had this whole fantasy that--that he and I would--would get together, and--and I tried to make him understand that--that was never gonna happen, but he just didn’t, and he--he kind of went nuts, and I was trying to calm him down, but he was so angry. He was so angry, Will, and, um…”
    Will “It's a good thing I wasn't there, ‘cause I-I don't know what I would have done. Let's just hope that he never shows his face here again.”
    Gabi “I don't think he will.”--------Don’t be too sure.

3:55-4:38 Will “So how do you feel right now--kind of like you dodged a bullet?”
    Gabi “Definitely.”
    Will “Well, you know, we really are glad that you're staying.”------Not me.
    Gabi “Me too.”
    Will “And I think you should reconsider modeling.”
    Gabi “No.”
    Will “Why Not? Come on, it’d be great. I saw you guys at the pub, you know, all huddling together and conspiring.”
    Gabi “That wasn't about modeling.”
    Will “Then what was it about?”
    Gabi “Forget it. It was just a secret. It’s girl stuff, ok?”
    Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “Uh, I-I could use some air.”
    Will “All right, well, I can put Ari in the stroller.”
    Gabi “If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to just go alone. I want to clear my head from all this Nick stuff.”
    Will “Sure. I’ll--sure.”
    Gabi “I should be back before she wakes up. Thank you.”

4:57-5:20 Skipped dialogue.

5:22-6:32 Sonny “Hey.”
    Will “Hello. What’s going on?”
    Sonny “Nothing. Where are the ladies?”
    Will “Ari is getting her beauty sleep, and Gabi, uh, allegedly went out for some air.”--------Ari’s already a beauty.
    Sonny “Allegedly?”
    Will “Something's going on. I found her at the pub with Mom and Kate, and they were all huddled together.”
    Sonny “Ok, that's wrong.”
    Will “And when I--when I went up to talk to ‘em, they just clammed up. And when I leave, they just start laughing.”
    Sonny “So you think it's about you?”
    Will “I know, right? Then I got to thinking. And I knew. Ok? I know.”----------You don’t really.
    Sonny “Ok.”
    Will “So you don't have to keep up the charade anymore.”
    Sonny “You think I'm involved?”
    Will “Oh, no, probably not. They--They know you'd spill.”---------Actually, Sonny’s good with secrets.
    Sonny “Spill what?”
    Will “Ok, I think…they're planning a surprise party for me.”

5:23-5:25 Sweet double WilSon kisses.

5:26-5:27 Will definitely liked it with the eyebrow raise.

5:44-5:46 I like Will’s position here with his chin resting on his hand.

5:58-6:00 I love how WilSon tease one another.

6:06-6:10 I like Will’s expression that he knows stuff.

6:36-7:15 Sonny “Your birthday is coming up.”
    Will “Yeah, right? And my Mom has--has always had this picture in her head about throwing me a surprise party and--and showing the world how much she loves me.”
    Sonny “That's sweet.”
    Will “No, it's not. I hate parties. I hate surprises. So this is a double dose of awkward, and I need your help please, come on. I want to be--I want to be warned.”
    Sonny “You will be…when everyone jumps out and yells “surprise!”
    Will “That’s not funny. Please, God, give me a hint.”
    Sonny “I don't--I don’t know. I'm out of the loop.”
    Will “Ok, could you find out, please? I’ll do anything.”------------How could anyone turn down that offer?
    Sonny “Anything?”-----------Sonny’s ready to accept with pleasure.

6:44 Sonny sort of rubs at Will’s shoulder.

6:48-6:52 WilSon having fun with their teasing.

7:03-7:05 More WilSon teasing.

7:06-7:09 Will drinks from Sonny’s soda or maybe this is “mystery juice”.

7:15 I love Sonny’s expression with Will wanting to anything.

7:16 Sonny looks at Will’s lips.

7:16-7:22 WilSon make out.

7:18 Will’s leg over Sonny’s leg. Also if we didn’t know that Sonny was reaching for the canned drink it looks like he’s grabbing for something else with that bowl in the way.

7:23-8:11 Skipped dialogue.

8:33-8:58 Kate “What is it?”
    Gabi “Hey, uh, about the meeting tomorrow, that you and Sami wanted to meet up, I-I think we should do that at my place. I mean, Will and Sonny won’t be here.”
    Kate “Yeah, that’s fine.”
    Gabi “Ok, then I’ll see you tomorrow. I can’t do this.”
    Kate “Pull it together, Gabi.”

8:43 I was hoping while Sonny’s eavesdropping he would’ve had his shirt off.

#27805   2013/12/12 04:28AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

12/12 Sonny eavesdrops on Sami, Kate and Gabi; Eric endures a painful procedure to prove his innocence; Brady runs into someone unexpected when he tries to buy more drugs; Abigail is concerned when she spies JJ with his old friends.

About.com
    tinyurl.com/k8x45b4

Thursday, December 12
    DVR Alert: Sonny is shocked by what he hears, when he eavesdrops on Sami, Kate and Gabi.

#27806   2013/12/12 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. A good episode with WilSon and I really can’t get over the natural chemistry that Chandler & Freddie convey with their characters.

12-11-13 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxAYlbS5TVE

0:01-0:25 Will “We need to talk.”
    Gabi “What about?”
    Will “Nick.”
    Gabi “Why? Why would I even spend a minute thinking about Nick?”-----------But you have been.
    Will “Gabi, I know. I know what happened.”------------I don’t think you do.
    [Flashback]
    Will “I also know it's not your fault.”

0:21-0:24 I love Will’s expression when the stuffed sheep fell to the ground.

0:30-1:39 Will “You must be freaked out.”
    Gabi “Of course I am.”
    Will “Well, I mean, I get it. I und--I understand.”
    Gabi “How--How can you understand if I can't even explain?”
    Will “What do you mean explain? You don't have to explain anything. I mean, it was Nick. You didn't have any choice in the matter.”
    Gabi “I didn't. I didn’t, no. Just…I can't believe that you're being so good about this. I mean, I just--I've been carrying this around for so long, and I feel like it's--it’s been, like, about to explode. And I just didn't know how to a...”--------Geez, Gabi’s words could be just as easily be for what she did to Mel.
    Will “It's ok. It’s ok. I'm so sorry. Man, I just--I wish you, you know, would have just told me.”
    Gabi “I didn't know how. I mean, I didn't think that you were gonna believe me or anyone.”
    Will “I-I despise the guy. I've had a bad feeling about him for weeks. Of course I believe you.”-------Will’s bad feeling should be a whole year.
    Gabi “He pushed and pushed, and I really didn't know how to stop. Will, I've had really bad nightmares.”
    Will “It's ok. It's all gonna--I mean, It’s all good now. He can't bother you anymore, can he?”--------That would be a sign for Nick to come back.
    Gabi “You're right.”
    Will “Right. Good riddance. Stay in New York is what I say.”

1:16-1:20 I like how Will emotes that he despises Nick.

1:44-2:03 Gabi “New York.”
    Will “Yeah. That's the real reason you decided not to go, not my mom's big pitch.”
    Gabi “The real reason?”
    Will “Yeah, of course. You found out Nick was gonna be in New York too. I mean, that's a fate worse than death, right?”-------Interesting choice of words.

2:06-3:51 Gabi “I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier.”
    Will “You don’t have to be sorry, but, um, why didn't you?”
    Gabi “I was embarrassed.”
    Will “Embarrassed? Gabi, it wasn't anything that you did, right? You broke up with him, and he shouldn't have been following you to New York.”
    Gabi “Will, that wasn't all of it. I mean, he was the one that set up the whole thing.”
    Will “Set up wha--what?”
    Gabi “He--He was the one that--that set up the--the meeting with Sparkle Agency. He--He pitched me as a model. He sent them my story, I mean, he basically orchestrated the whole offer.”
    Will “Wow.”
    Gabi “Yeah. When I found out I just...”
    Will “Well, you, I mean, you bailed, obviously.”
    Gabi “No, I mean, I knew I wasn't gonna move to New York after I spoke to Sami, but when I found out, I--”
    Will “You confronted him?”
    Gabi “Yeah, I had to. I mean, he had this whole fantasy that--that he and I would--would get together, and--and I tried to make him understand that--that was never gonna happen, but he just didn’t, and he--he kind of went nuts, and I was trying to calm him down, but he was so angry. He was so angry, Will, and, um…”
    Will “It's a good thing I wasn't there, ‘cause I-I don't know what I would have done. Let's just hope that he never shows his face here again.”
    Gabi “I don't think he will.”--------Don’t be too sure.

3:55-4:38 Will “So how do you feel right now--kind of like you dodged a bullet?”
    Gabi “Definitely.”
    Will “Well, you know, we really are glad that you're staying.”------Not me.
    Gabi “Me too.”
    Will “And I think you should reconsider modeling.”
    Gabi “No.”
    Will “Why Not? Come on, it’d be great. I saw you guys at the pub, you know, all huddling together and conspiring.”
    Gabi “That wasn't about modeling.”
    Will “Then what was it about?”
    Gabi “Forget it. It was just a secret. It’s girl stuff, ok?”
    Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “Uh, I-I could use some air.”
    Will “All right, well, I can put Ari in the stroller.”
    Gabi “If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to just go alone. I want to clear my head from all this Nick stuff.”
    Will “Sure. I’ll--sure.”
    Gabi “I should be back before she wakes up. Thank you.”

4:57-5:20 Skipped dialogue.

5:22-6:32 Sonny “Hey.”
    Will “Hello. What’s going on?”
    Sonny “Nothing. Where are the ladies?”
    Will “Ari is getting her beauty sleep, and Gabi, uh, allegedly went out for some air.”--------Ari’s already a beauty.
    Sonny “Allegedly?”
    Will “Something's going on. I found her at the pub with Mom and Kate, and they were all huddled together.”
    Sonny “Ok, that's wrong.”
    Will “And when I--when I went up to talk to ‘em, they just clammed up. And when I leave, they just start laughing.”
    Sonny “So you think it's about you?”
    Will “I know, right? Then I got to thinking. And I knew. Ok? I know.”----------You don’t really.
    Sonny “Ok.”
    Will “So you don't have to keep up the charade anymore.”
    Sonny “You think I'm involved?”
    Will “Oh, no, probably not. They--They know you'd spill.”---------Actually, Sonny’s good with secrets.
    Sonny “Spill what?”
    Will “Ok, I think…they're planning a surprise party for me.”

5:23-5:25 Sweet double WilSon kisses.

5:26-5:27 Will definitely liked it with the eyebrow raise.

5:44-5:46 I like Will’s position here with his chin resting on his hand.

5:58-6:00 I love how WilSon tease one another.

6:06-6:10 I like Will’s expression that he knows stuff.

6:36-7:15 Sonny “Your birthday is coming up.”
    Will “Yeah, right? And my Mom has--has always had this picture in her head about throwing me a surprise party and--and showing the world how much she loves me.”
    Sonny “That's sweet.”
    Will “No, it's not. I hate parties. I hate surprises. So this is a double dose of awkward, and I need your help please, come on. I want to be--I want to be warned.”
    Sonny “You will be…when everyone jumps out and yells “surprise!”
    Will “That’s not funny. Please, God, give me a hint.”
    Sonny “I don't--I don’t know. I'm out of the loop.”
    Will “Ok, could you find out, please? I’ll do anything.”------------How could anyone turn down that offer?
    Sonny “Anything?”-----------Sonny’s ready to accept with pleasure.

6:44 Sonny sort of rubs at Will’s shoulder.

6:48-6:52 WilSon having fun with their teasing.

7:03-7:05 More WilSon teasing.

7:06-7:09 Will drinks from Sonny’s soda or maybe this is “mystery juice”.

7:15 I love Sonny’s expression with Will wanting to anything.

7:16 Sonny looks at Will’s lips.

7:16-7:22 WilSon make out.

7:18 Will’s leg over Sonny’s leg. Also if we didn’t know that Sonny was reaching for the canned drink it looks like he’s grabbing for something else with that bowl in the way.

7:23-8:11 Skipped dialogue.

8:33-8:58 Kate “What is it?”
    Gabi “Hey, uh, about the meeting tomorrow, that you and Sami wanted to meet up, I-I think we should do that at my place. I mean, Will and Sonny won’t be here.”
    Kate “Yeah, that’s fine.”
    Gabi “Ok, then I’ll see you tomorrow. I can’t do this.”
    Kate “Pull it together, Gabi.”

8:43 I was hoping while Sonny’s eavesdropping he would’ve had his shirt off.

Someday I hope Will finds out what a _unt gabs is.....that being said.

How I loved that Will was thinking they were planning a surprise birthday party for him and telling Sonny find out all you can cause I don't like surprises OH WILL. They do love you beyond reason -they think they killed for you and are covering it up just so ari can have a somewhat normal life (with grandma's like this it will never be normal)

Loved Sonny eavesdropping and thinking maybe Will's right. Oh lordybee can't wait to see how and what he does once he knows the truth. I need him to tell WILL! I need him to tell EJ. Poor Sonny.

#27807   2013/12/12 07:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/61/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#27808   2013/12/12 08:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith Can't wait to see how the scenes turn out today. I spent 2 days in that closet!!
    https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/411159332617613312

#27809   2013/12/12 09:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Daniel Lewis ‏@BookerguyTBay #WilSon sitting down to breakfast! Finally, Will is out of that vest combo! #DAYS

#27810   2013/12/12 09:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Wilson having breakfast in kitchen. Sonny laughs he gonna find out Kate/Sami/Gabs secret. They think it about party

Daniel Lewis ‏@BookerguyTBay Adrienne apologizes to Sami. Did hell just freeze over? #DAYS

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne talks to Sami abt Will

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Adrienne finds Sami at park, says she sorry she ever said Will and he wacky family were not good for Sonny

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will is dreading this faux B-Day Party

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Kate finds Sami, says they gotta go see .... Arianna! Adr wants to come too ooooo

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will asks Sonny to get the good on what his mother's doing

Daniel Lewis ‏@BookerguyTBay Will said "my love" to Sonny! #DAYS #WilSon

« 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list