List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045453, Replies: 28284
    « 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 » »| page:
    #27761   2013/12/10 03:58AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Eternal flame
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqYZrwjZap0

#27762   2013/12/10 03:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/60/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#27763   2013/12/10 03:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr: dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/12913 #DAYS

#27764   2013/12/10 04:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/69496258189

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/69534651901

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69556290098

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69557599202

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/69559099890

tinyurl.com/l6hx8wx

tinyurl.com/m5j588h

tinyurl.com/kmp5kea

tinyurl.com/kjvau24

tinyurl.com/lknddga

#27765   2013/12/10 04:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. A very good WilSon episode in which they showed how much they love another with lots of sweet banter and kisses. Chandler & Freddie really know how to pull me into their characters despite the s/l.

12-09-13 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lNZmh_cZc

0:03-0:04 Will does a cute little humming tune as they enter.

0:05-0:10 Sonny “Gabi, we’re home.”
    Will “Where’s your mom?”----------She’s usually the one b!tching if WilSon doesn’t show up.

0:11-2:18 Skipped dialogue.

2:20-4:26 Sonny “Gabi didn’t leave a message or a note.”
    Will “I don’t have one either.”
    Sonny “Well, she knew we both had things to do today. “Was there a shopping crisis?”
    Will “No, no. I don’t--I don’t wanna upset her.”-----------By all means, let’s not upset precious Gabi.
    Sonny “I don’t wanna do that either, but I have a business to run, and you should be writing.”
    Will “Ok, then you go run your business and I’ll write here while Ari naps. Problem solved. You’re not going.”
    Sonny “Actually that, “I have a business to run” was me on my high horse.”-------He admits it.
    Will “Thought so.”
    Sonny “Everything’s good. T’s at the club. So why don’t I just hang here with you? You can write. And if Ari wakes up, I’ll take care of her.”
    Will “You really do always look out for me.”--------This is true sometimes.
    Sonny “I’m quite wonderful and selfless.”-----------It would be even better if you told Gabi’s secret.
    Will “Yes, you really are. You know, you were--you were ready to leave everything here and move to New York with me.”
    Sonny “Well, actually I was gonna leave everything here and go to New York with Ari. Oh, were you gonna come to New York with us?”
    Will “Yes. You know, my mom was right.”
    Sonny “That’s highly unlikely.”
    Will “When she told you that I love you, she was right. Because I really do.”---------Sweet.
    Sonny “Well, that works out great, ‘cause I love you too.”--------Aw.
    Will “Mmm. God, I hope that she naps.”--------Me too.
    [3:43-4:02 Skipped Jordan & Rafe’s dialogue.]
    Sonny “Someone’s at the door.”----------They might as well have a revolving door.
    Will “Yes, I know. I’ll get it.”
    Rafe “Hey.”
    Will “Hey.”
    Both “Hey.”
    Will “This is a surprise.”
    Rafe “What? It is?”
    Will “Come on in.”
    Rafe “Gabi didn’t tell you we were coming?”
    Sonny “Nope, she didn’t tell us anything. She’s not here.”----------It would be great if she wasn’t there permanently.

2:44-2:48 Sonny’s expression of being caught with what he said being a lie.

2:47-2:48 Will’s teasing tap with his finger on Sonny’s chest.

3:22-3:25 WilSon sharing a laugh together.

3:35 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

3:36-3:43 WilSon kisses.

3:41-3:42 Sonny looking at Will’s lips.

4:10 I like how Will looks back at Sonny before answering the door.

4:23 I like that confused look on Will’s face.

4:28-5:42 Skipped dialogue.

5:44-7:04 Will “So, I think we’re all really glad that Gabi decided not to go to New York after all.”----------Speak for yourself.
    Rafe “Well, yeah, that’s for sure. I mean, I told her I was cool with whatever she decided. But I’m sure glad I don’t have to say good-bye to her, and you. Yeah, especially you, right? Mwah.”
    Will “Well, something changed her mind. I have no idea what it is though. One minute, she really wanted to go, and then the next minute, she really wanted to stay. Huh.”
    Jordan “Yeah, she probably realized what a drag it would be to be a highly paid model in the most exciting city in the world. And she’d be missing the holiday jumble sale coming up at the hospital, so--”
    Rafe “Oh, yeah. Yeah, no doubt. You got a good point there.”
    Will “Yeah, great.”
    Sonny “So where’s Gabi? I’m sorry, um--”
    Rafe “Do you need to go?”
    Will “No, we’re fine.”
    Rafe “Listen, if it’s all right with Jordan, I would love to stay here and watch Arianna, so--”
    Jordan “Oh, yeah, that’s fine by me. I don’t have to be at the hospital till later.”
    Will “Are you sure?”
    Rafe “Well, yeah. It’s not like it’s a problem watching you, is it? Is it?”
    Sonny “Great, thank you.”
    Rafe “Yeah.”
    Will “Ok, awesome, great. Just give me a call if Gabi doesn’t show up, and I’ll be back in five minutes.”
    Rafe “All right.”
    Will “All right, be good. Be good. Thanks, Jordan.”
    Jordan “Bye.”
    Sonny “It was good seeing you.”
    Will “Oh, thanks.”
    Sonny “I got your coat.”----------How gallant.
    Rafe “See you later.”
    Will “See you.”

6:33-6:35 I like how Will is touching Sonny here like he’s trying to get Sonny to calm down about Gabi not being there so they can go out. Sonny smiles in return.

7:07-9:44 Skipped dialogue.

9:45-10:26 Sonny “I don’t know, I just can’t help but think that something else is going on with Gabi, you know? She’s just been out of it lately.”-----------That seems typical.
    Will “Uh, what do--what do you mean, exactly?”
    Sonny “Well, I’m not sure what I mean, but--oh, she was at the club yesterday to meet Rafe. All right, and then Kate shows up.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sonny “And then they start having this intense conversation.”
    Will “Ok. Did you hear what it was about?”
    Sonny “No. Ok? But that’s because it’s none of my business, but…”
    Will “You’re worried about her?”
    Sonny “A little bit, yes.”
    Will “Ok, so the constant bickering is just to pass the time?”------------I can think of better ways to pass the time than bickering with Gabi.
    Sonny “Just because she irritates me, doesn’t mean I don’t care about her on some level. But all jokes aside, I’m telling you, something is going on with her.”

9:45-9:47 It looked like Will had his hand in Sonny’s pocket and Sonny grabbed at his hand.

10:26-10:27 Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips.

10:28-16:51 Skipped dialogue.

16:53-17:23 Will “Um, I get why you think something might be wrong with--with Gabi, but Rafe doesn’t seem concerned. And, you know, if something was going on with her, I think he would know.”-----------That doesn’t say much about Rafe’s detective skills.
    Sonny “Well, you’re probably right.”
    Will “Great, all right. I’m gonna get to the library, ‘cause I gotta get those books in case Rafe needs me back.”
    Sonny “Mm-Kay.”
    Will “Mmm.”
    Sonny “I’ll see you soon, Tolstoy. Sure hope you’re right about Gabi.”---------He’s not.

17:02-17:06 I like Will’s expression here of trying to figure out a problem.

17:12-17:14 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

17:14-17:15 WilSon kisses.

17:25-18:07 Skipped dialogue.

18:16-18:17 Will “What the hell?”----------I love Will’s look here.

18:20-19:54 Skipped dialogue.

19:56-20:00 Will “So, what is going on here?”

#27766   2013/12/10 04:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

12/10 JJ is stunned by Theresa's revelation; Daniel and Jennifer have an emotionally painful run-in; Will demands to know what Kate, Gabi and Sami are hiding; Abigail is surprised to see another side of EJ.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

12/10 Theresa's revelation stuns J.J.; Daniel and Jennifer have a painful encounter; Will confronts Gabi and Sami; Abigail sees a different side to E.J.; Rafe's words catch Kate off guard.

#27767   2013/12/10 04:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: December 2, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-2-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Tuesday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27768   2013/12/10 04:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Indie Series of the Week Poll (December 1-7, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/12/indie-series-of-week-poll-december-1-7.html

Voting ends Tuesday, December 10th at 12 p.m. ET (one vote per person per day).

Vote Addicts Anonymous for favorite web series.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#27769   2013/12/10 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. A very good WilSon episode in which they showed how much they love another with lots of sweet banter and kisses. Chandler & Freddie really know how to pull me into their characters despite the s/l.

12-09-13 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lNZmh_cZc

0:03-0:04 Will does a cute little humming tune as they enter.

0:05-0:10 Sonny “Gabi, we’re home.”
    Will “Where’s your mom?”----------She’s usually the one b!tching if WilSon doesn’t show up.

0:11-2:18 Skipped dialogue.

2:20-4:26 Sonny “Gabi didn’t leave a message or a note.”
    Will “I don’t have one either.”
    Sonny “Well, she knew we both had things to do today. “Was there a shopping crisis?”
    Will “No, no. I don’t--I don’t wanna upset her.”-----------By all means, let’s not upset precious Gabi.
    Sonny “I don’t wanna do that either, but I have a business to run, and you should be writing.”
    Will “Ok, then you go run your business and I’ll write here while Ari naps. Problem solved. You’re not going.”
    Sonny “Actually that, “I have a business to run” was me on my high horse.”-------He admits it.
    Will “Thought so.”
    Sonny “Everything’s good. T’s at the club. So why don’t I just hang here with you? You can write. And if Ari wakes up, I’ll take care of her.”
    Will “You really do always look out for me.”--------This is true sometimes.
    Sonny “I’m quite wonderful and selfless.”-----------It would be even better if you told Gabi’s secret.
    Will “Yes, you really are. You know, you were--you were ready to leave everything here and move to New York with me.”
    Sonny “Well, actually I was gonna leave everything here and go to New York with Ari. Oh, were you gonna come to New York with us?”
    Will “Yes. You know, my mom was right.”
    Sonny “That’s highly unlikely.”
    Will “When she told you that I love you, she was right. Because I really do.”---------Sweet.
    Sonny “Well, that works out great, ‘cause I love you too.”--------Aw.
    Will “Mmm. God, I hope that she naps.”--------Me too.
    [3:43-4:02 Skipped Jordan & Rafe’s dialogue.]
    Sonny “Someone’s at the door.”----------They might as well have a revolving door.
    Will “Yes, I know. I’ll get it.”
    Rafe “Hey.”
    Will “Hey.”
    Both “Hey.”
    Will “This is a surprise.”
    Rafe “What? It is?”
    Will “Come on in.”
    Rafe “Gabi didn’t tell you we were coming?”
    Sonny “Nope, she didn’t tell us anything. She’s not here.”----------It would be great if she wasn’t there permanently.

2:44-2:48 Sonny’s expression of being caught with what he said being a lie.

2:47-2:48 Will’s teasing tap with his finger on Sonny’s chest.

3:22-3:25 WilSon sharing a laugh together.

3:35 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

3:36-3:43 WilSon kisses.

3:41-3:42 Sonny looking at Will’s lips.

4:10 I like how Will looks back at Sonny before answering the door.

4:23 I like that confused look on Will’s face.

4:28-5:42 Skipped dialogue.

5:44-7:04 Will “So, I think we’re all really glad that Gabi decided not to go to New York after all.”----------Speak for yourself.
    Rafe “Well, yeah, that’s for sure. I mean, I told her I was cool with whatever she decided. But I’m sure glad I don’t have to say good-bye to her, and you. Yeah, especially you, right? Mwah.”
    Will “Well, something changed her mind. I have no idea what it is though. One minute, she really wanted to go, and then the next minute, she really wanted to stay. Huh.”
    Jordan “Yeah, she probably realized what a drag it would be to be a highly paid model in the most exciting city in the world. And she’d be missing the holiday jumble sale coming up at the hospital, so--”
    Rafe “Oh, yeah. Yeah, no doubt. You got a good point there.”
    Will “Yeah, great.”
    Sonny “So where’s Gabi? I’m sorry, um--”
    Rafe “Do you need to go?”
    Will “No, we’re fine.”
    Rafe “Listen, if it’s all right with Jordan, I would love to stay here and watch Arianna, so--”
    Jordan “Oh, yeah, that’s fine by me. I don’t have to be at the hospital till later.”
    Will “Are you sure?”
    Rafe “Well, yeah. It’s not like it’s a problem watching you, is it? Is it?”
    Sonny “Great, thank you.”
    Rafe “Yeah.”
    Will “Ok, awesome, great. Just give me a call if Gabi doesn’t show up, and I’ll be back in five minutes.”
    Rafe “All right.”
    Will “All right, be good. Be good. Thanks, Jordan.”
    Jordan “Bye.”
    Sonny “It was good seeing you.”
    Will “Oh, thanks.”
    Sonny “I got your coat.”----------How gallant.
    Rafe “See you later.”
    Will “See you.”

6:33-6:35 I like how Will is touching Sonny here like he’s trying to get Sonny to calm down about Gabi not being there so they can go out. Sonny smiles in return.

7:07-9:44 Skipped dialogue.

9:45-10:26 Sonny “I don’t know, I just can’t help but think that something else is going on with Gabi, you know? She’s just been out of it lately.”-----------That seems typical.
    Will “Uh, what do--what do you mean, exactly?”
    Sonny “Well, I’m not sure what I mean, but--oh, she was at the club yesterday to meet Rafe. All right, and then Kate shows up.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sonny “And then they start having this intense conversation.”
    Will “Ok. Did you hear what it was about?”
    Sonny “No. Ok? But that’s because it’s none of my business, but…”
    Will “You’re worried about her?”
    Sonny “A little bit, yes.”
    Will “Ok, so the constant bickering is just to pass the time?”------------I can think of better ways to pass the time than bickering with Gabi.
    Sonny “Just because she irritates me, doesn’t mean I don’t care about her on some level. But all jokes aside, I’m telling you, something is going on with her.”

9:45-9:47 It looked like Will had his hand in Sonny’s pocket and Sonny grabbed at his hand.

10:26-10:27 Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips.

10:28-16:51 Skipped dialogue.

16:53-17:23 Will “Um, I get why you think something might be wrong with--with Gabi, but Rafe doesn’t seem concerned. And, you know, if something was going on with her, I think he would know.”-----------That doesn’t say much about Rafe’s detective skills.
    Sonny “Well, you’re probably right.”
    Will “Great, all right. I’m gonna get to the library, ‘cause I gotta get those books in case Rafe needs me back.”
    Sonny “Mm-Kay.”
    Will “Mmm.”
    Sonny “I’ll see you soon, Tolstoy. Sure hope you’re right about Gabi.”---------He’s not.

17:02-17:06 I like Will’s expression here of trying to figure out a problem.

17:12-17:14 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

17:14-17:15 WilSon kisses.

17:25-18:07 Skipped dialogue.

18:16-18:17 Will “What the hell?”----------I love Will’s look here.

18:20-19:54 Skipped dialogue.

19:56-20:00 Will “So, what is going on here?”

HOLY COW Sonny was actually upset with gabs for not watching over her own kid. I need to see that. thanks for the link.

#27770   2013/12/10 09:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Will wants to know the secret Kate says they wanted Gabs to tell more about the baby. Wil not believing that

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Kate thinks Will a pushy evsedropper like Sami lol

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Gabi still got that expression that says oh no we killed someone lol

« 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list