List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022767, Replies: 28267
    « 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 » »| page:
    #27711   2013/12/06 04:06AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon Missed the Addicts interview? Listen here now: tinyurl.com/kfy8ype

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Shawn talking about how he found out about AA via Freddie showing it on his phone in the dressing room at DAYS.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie talking about how the cast just kind of blending together, they had the cast already set going into the writing process.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie talking about being fortunate to be in the LA area because they have more connections etc.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie talking about how crazy fun it was to film Addicts Anonymous.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie talking about Episode 3 being an outdoor party. And 4 is a bootcamp. Talking about how hot it was filming the fourth episode.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie saying Gary Goldberg is truly a part of him, saying it's one of those characters that he will always love.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie talking about Christmas and being able to just spend time with family away from auditions etc.

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie says they're taping April 24th tomorrow. #DAYS

FreddieSFans ‏@fsmithfans @freddiemsmith talking about being addicted to GTA5.

#27712   2013/12/06 04:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/69141501359

tinyurl.com/klscv5v

lagilbertauthor.tumblr.com/post/69156575565

lincoln2273.tumblr.com/post/69140223252/c

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/69113282535/01-10-2013-03-14-2013

tinyurl.com/k7z7qdp

tinyurl.com/l6clfgp

tinyurl.com/mxfzjtd

tinyurl.com/n6jfo8l

tinyurl.com/l27js52

tinyurl.com/m4vx22n

#27713   2013/12/06 04:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It was another filler episode but I enjoyed seeing Chandler anyway. I feel that considering the material that he’s been given his scenes are natural and not overly dramatic. This is how it would be if I was visiting a friend or relative.

12-05-13 Will & NO Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvvpo8d8jCo

0:01-0:31 Will “All right. Wow, you’ve got free time, and you spend it studying. Who are you, and what have you done with my cousin?”
    JJ “Yeah, I know, I’m lame.”
    Will “Yes, you are. But you’ve got great taste. Here you go, vintage 1982. Listen to the guitar solo on track three, but don’t scratch it. Otherwise, I’m gonna have to kill you. Um, also, I got your mail for some reason. So you’re welcome.”----------How the hell did Will get JJ’s mail?
    JJ “Thank you! Oh, no.”

0:21-0:23 I like Will’s expression, like he couldn’t believe it either that he got JJ’s mail.

0:33-0:54 Skipped dialogue.

0:55-1:22 JJ “The judge assigned to my case is sick, man. My-My sentencing just got postponed a few weeks.”
    Will “I’m sorry about that. But, uh, at least he’s gonna let you off if you stay out of trouble. And you can do that for a few weeks, right?”
    JJ “Yeah, I’m planning on doing it forever.”------------Forever seems too long on a soap.
    [Flashback-skipped dialogue.]
    Will “Then what’s the matter?”
    JJ “I’m just tired of having this hang over my head, man. I need it to be over.”

1:05-1:06 I like that questioning expression on Will’s face.

1:24-1:49 Will “You know what? You just--you hang in there, and then I’m sure it will all be over soon.”
    JJ “Yeah, I hope so. My mom has been so down lately, man, I don’t--I don’t want her to have to worry about this anymore.”
    Will “You know what? I-I know it sucks when your mom’s hurting, but it’s not your fault that-that Daniel left her and moved on with my cousin.”
    JJ “It’s not Daniel’s fault either.”

1:31-1:33 I like how Will’s standing there.

1:52-2:54 Will “So why isn’t it Daniel’s fault that he was at Theresa’s place when she O.D.”
    JJ “He and my mom were broken up, and that was because of me. And I resented him for trying to take my dad’s place. Yeah, I blamed my mom for not loving my dad enough or for missing him enough. When all that I was mad at was myself for not being here.”
    Will “I am sorry about--”
    JJ “Yeah, me too. I’m sorry that I took it all out on Daniel. And I was nothing but trouble for him and mom. I just--I just wish that I could take it all back.”
    Will “Well, I can relate to that. Listen, man, you can’t blame yourself for what happened with Theresa. And that is the real reason that your mom and Daniel are never gonna get back together again. Right?”
    JJ “Right.”

2:40-2:41 Will’s expression in trying to get JJ to listen to him.

2:58-3:26 EJ “William!”
    Will “Hello.”
    EJ “How are you?”
    Will “I’m good, thanks.”
    EJ “Listen, I was wondering, have you seen your mother since she got back?”
    Will “No, I haven’t. Uh, how was the field trip?”
    EJ “Tiring.”
    Will “Yes, I bet. I’m sure it was good for her though, you know? Everything with Uncle Eric’s been really hard on mom.”
    EJ “Well, I suppose that’s my fault.”
    Will “No, I didn’t say that. I just think that, you know, she needs to know that you’re there for her.”
    EJ “I am. Always, William. Your mother and the children are the most important things in the world to me.”

3:17-3:19 I like Will’s furrowed brow of trying to be earnest.

3:27-4:02 Skipped dialogue.

#27714   2013/12/06 04:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

12/6 Theresa turns to Daniel to help her with JJ; Kate receives a surprise phone call from Stefano; Nicole and Eric argue about whether they can work together to prove his innocence; Kate, Sami and Gabi react badly when someone makes an unexpected appearance.

#27715   2013/12/06 06:25AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was another filler episode but I enjoyed seeing Chandler anyway. I feel that considering the material that he’s been given his scenes are natural and not overly dramatic. This is how it would be if I was visiting a friend or relative.

12-05-13 Will & NO Sonny

0:01-0:31 Will “All right. Wow, you’ve got free time, and you spend it studying. Who are you, and what have you done with my cousin?”
    Will “Yes, you are. But you’ve got great taste. Here you go, vintage 1982. Listen to the guitar solo on track three, but don’t scratch it. Otherwise, I’m gonna have to kill you. Um, also, I got your mail for some reason. So you’re welcome.”----------How the hell did Will get JJ’s mail?
    JJ “Thank you! Oh, no.”

0:21-0:23 I like Will’s expression, like he couldn’t believe it either that he got JJ’s mail.

0:55-1:22 JJ “The judge assigned to my case is sick, man. My-My sentencing just got postponed a few weeks.”
    Will “I’m sorry about that. But, uh, at least he’s gonna let you off if you stay out of trouble. And you can do that for a few weeks, right?”
    JJ “Yeah, I’m planning on doing it forever.”------------Forever seems too long on a soap.
    JJ “I’m just tired of having this hang over my head, man. I need it to be over.”

1:24-1:49 Will “You know what? You just--you hang in there, and then I’m sure it will all be over soon.”
    JJ “Yeah, I hope so. My mom has been so down lately, man, I don’t--I don’t want her to have to worry about this anymore.”
    Will “You know what? I-I know it sucks when your mom’s hurting, but it’s not your fault that-that Daniel left her and moved on with my cousin.”

1:52-2:54 Will “So why isn’t it Daniel’s fault that he was at Theresa’s place when she O.D.”
    JJ “He and my mom were broken up, and that was because of me. And I resented him for trying to take my dad’s place. Yeah, I blamed my mom for not loving my dad enough or for missing him enough. When all that I was mad at was myself for not being here.”
    JJ “Yeah, me too. I’m sorry that I took it all out on Daniel. And I was nothing but trouble for him and mom. I just--I just wish that I could take it all back.”
    Will “Well, I can relate to that. Listen, man, you can’t blame yourself for what happened with Theresa. And that is the real reason that your mom and Daniel are never gonna get back together again. Right?”
    JJ “Right.”

Will “Hello.”
    EJ “How are you?”
    Will “I’m good, thanks.”
    EJ “Tiring.”
    Will “Yes, I bet. I’m sure it was good for her though, you know? Everything with Uncle Eric’s been really hard on mom.”
    Will “No, I didn’t say that. I just think that, you know, she needs to know that you’re there for her.”
    EJ “I am. Always, William. Your mother and the children are the most important things in the world to me.”

Thank you for the recap and comments. I thought it was a nice conversation that Will had with JJ. Will must have been taking a break from his writing. I wonder if he is on Christmas Break from college? Sonny must have been home with Ari.

I wonder if we'll see Will and/or Sonny today?

#27716   2013/12/06 07:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was another filler episode but I enjoyed seeing Chandler anyway. I feel that considering the material that he’s been given his scenes are natural and not overly dramatic. This is how it would be if I was visiting a friend or relative.

12-05-13 Will & NO Sonny

JJ “Thank you! Oh, no.”

JJ “Right.”

Will “Hello.”
    EJ “How are you?”
    Will “I’m good, thanks.”
    EJ “Tiring.”

Thank you for the recap and comments. I thought it was a nice conversation that Will had with JJ. Will must have been taking a break from his writing. I wonder if he is on Christmas Break from college? Sonny must have been home with Ari.

I wonder if we'll see Will and/or Sonny today?

You're welcome Kay. I would like to think that they would be on today because Gabi is but that wasn't the case on Wednesday.

#27717   2013/12/06 07:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Ron ‏@mrfixit477 @freddiemsmith SOD 12/16/13 page 48 pic.twitter.com/3Hvzko5YGo
    https://twitter.com/mrfixit477/status/408972752859590656

#27718   2013/12/06 07:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Poll: December 2, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-2-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Tuesday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27719   2013/12/06 09:28AM
    Str8tButEqual

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ @andstillirise_ "Sixty Five Roses" now available on iTunes!!! #spreadtheword tinyurl.com/l2nn2dx

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ @MrO3221 Absolutely, 'Sixty Five Roses' is available on #Amazon #GooglePlay #iTunes and many more!

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ #SixtyFiveRoses is blowing up thanks to all of your Sharing & Retweets! You are all Amazing! Thank you 4 the luv! pic.twitter.com/intsS3bIAd

#27720   2013/12/06 09:28AM
    Str8tButEqual

It doesn't look like Will or Sonny is on today.

« 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list