List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1021372, Replies: 28267
    « 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 » »| page:
    #27631   2013/11/29 02:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan: Thanks for the recap/comments. I was happy to see both Will and Sonny on, and we got one kiss so that was a surprise. I do not know if everyone celebrates a six-month birthday, especially with gifts, but it is nice that Kate and Lucas visited little ARIANNA. She is so cute. I read on Twitter that those little girl's were on Hawaii-5-0 the other week on the same episode that Carol Burnett guest-starred. I do not watch that show so not sure if the babies are on every episode, or were just on that one episode.

You're welcome Kay. That's cool about the girls & Carol Burnett.

My nieces when they were growing up loved to talk about halfbirthdays. Sometimes when a child is born either in the summer or winter it means a bit more to them. Winter because their birthday parties are always snowed out. Summer because the school friends they know and wanted to invite are not in town.

I use to love Hawaii 5-0 will have to check and see if it is on line on CBS. Ari is just a cutie pie.

Thanks AMLD I didn’t really know that half birthday’s was celebrated or just something for the soap to do to get characters to interact with one another.

#27632   2013/11/29 02:51PM
    Str8tButEqual

Very old maps of Salem
    daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9040518&t=8873616

#27633   2013/11/29 02:52PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny - Hold It Against Me [Read the description]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rtz8zs-2eY

#27634   2013/11/30 04:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

hortonhearsahensley.tumblr.com/post/68471035588

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/68554347198

tinyurl.com/qdq9ep3

tinyurl.com/o3ebljo

tinyurl.com/of4h7a7

#27635   2013/11/30 04:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: November 25, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27636   2013/11/30 04:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Soap of the Week Poll (November 25-29, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/11/soap-of-week-poll-november-25-29-2013.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#27637   2013/11/30 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

I always hate any interaction between gabs and Will so when I heard he twirled her I knew just knew those who can't stand Will with Sonny would grab onto it. I hate when the directing, writing or acting choice gives anyone such foolish hopes.

Modern Family though. Mitchell dated and had sex with a lady and he will do things on the show sometimes- I watched all the repeats because I only came to love the show within the last year. So the other day him and Cam took their best friend out who happened to be a lady and she got breast implants and Mitchell said Im gay but that doesn't mean I don't want to feel them? I was WHAT??!!!! no way, but hello I remember BrianWilson saying that he knew of men who had children and who dated women during the years they were struggling to finally come out. So I guess it happens just don't like to see it with Will and gabs.

Will belongs with Sonny. Thats it for me. Once I ship a couple it is only death of a character that can tear them apart I guess.

#27638   2013/11/30 07:50AM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays: I always hate any interaction between gabs and Will so when I heard he twirled her I knew just knew those who can't stand Will with Sonny would grab onto it. I hate when the directing, writing or acting choice gives anyone such foolish hopes.

Modern Family though. Mitchell dated and had sex with a lady and he will do things on the show sometimes- I watched all the repeats because I only came to love the show within the last year. So the other day him and Cam took their best friend out who happened to be a lady and she got breast implants and Mitchell said Im gay but that doesn't mean I don't want to feel them? I was WHAT??!!!! no way, but hello I remember BrianWilson saying that he knew of men who had children and who dated women during the years they were struggling to finally come out. So I guess it happens just don't like to see it with Will and gabs.

Will belongs with Sonny. Thats it for me. Once I ship a couple it is only death of a character that can tear them apart I guess.

So just because Will hugged Gabi some people are thinking he is interested in her again romantically? OMG they are friends. He still cares about her but he loves Sonny. I know there are people who still think Sonny is going to end up with Brian - or some even think Sonny and Gabi will end up together. I just do not understand why people cannot accept Will and Sonny as a couple.

#27639   2013/11/30 12:45PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Nobody knows
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CT0Ub2Hu7A

#27640   2013/11/30 12:48PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I always hate any interaction between gabs and Will so when I heard he twirled her I knew just knew those who can't stand Will with Sonny would grab onto it. I hate when the directing, writing or acting choice gives anyone such foolish hopes.

So just because Will hugged Gabi some people are thinking he is interested in her again romantically? OMG they are friends. He still cares about her but he loves Sonny. I know there are people who still think Sonny is going to end up with Brian - or some even think Sonny and Gabi will end up together. I just do not understand why people cannot accept Will and Sonny as a couple.

I would guess a part of the reason is homophobia and they can’t accept WilSon’s relationship.

« 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list