List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035447, Replies: 28272
    « 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 » »| page:
    #27441   2013/11/19 03:55AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

I don't know Kay but it could be about Gabi going to NY.

#27442   2013/11/19 03:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny – Satellite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRAEuZ_QGyE

#27443   2013/11/19 03:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith Teaching @AlyssaTabit to play Grand Theft Auto 5 lets just say if we were to rob a bank she would not be the getaway driver

#27444   2013/11/19 03:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/67385487362

tinyurl.com/l2e4r2u

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67394881506

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67394981990

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67395049791

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67395109410

#27445   2013/11/19 04:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It was great seeing Will and I hope he finds out soon about Gabi’s plans.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 11.18.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWaqCV1SpL0

0:00-0:26 Gabi “All costs of relocating to New York will be assumed by Sparkle Modeling Agency.”
    Will “Did you say something?”
    Gabi “Uh, no. No, just, uh, Sonny, he, uh, he let you sleep a little bit ‘cause he knew you were jet lagged.”-----------I don’t think Will being jet lagged is the cause of him being tired.
    Will “Oh, I’m fine. How did you sleep?”
    Gabi “Me?”
    Will “Yeah. Well, I know you were debating about whether to, you know, do the modeling thing, which I don’t get, by the way.”

0:32-1:45 Will “You know, I think I know what’s bothering you.”
    Gabi “You do?”
    Will “Yes. When I was on the plane goin’ out to the seminar, I pulled out some pictures of Ari and was just lookin’ at her. And, uh, all of a sudden, I felt like so emotional, and I got really embarrassed.”
    Gabi “Wow, that’s really sweet.”
    Will “Yeah, I just missed her, and I was afraid that she was gonna forget me, and--”--------Aww.
    Gabi “Oh, come on, I would never let that happen.”--------I would wonder about that.
    Will “Thank you, yeah, that’s what I told myself, and I-I felt much better. And I-I went off, and I had a great time, and I’m really glad that I went. And the moral of my story is that I really think you should do this modeling thing. I really think you should do it. Has--Has Justin got, you know, in contact with you?”
    Gabi “Yeah, he texted me, and we’re gonna--we’re gonna meet so he can go over the contract.”
    Will “Ok, that’s great. Listen, if anybody knows if a contract is good or not, I think--I think it’s him. And if it is good, as--I think you should do it. I really--you know? I-I think it’d be good. Why--Why would you pass up something that could change your life?”
    Gabi “I-If I do this, Will, it’s--it’s gonna change your life too.”

1:06 Will looks good here.

1:15 I like how earnest Will’s being here.

1:48-2:30 Gabi “Well, if I do this, I have to send a contract in--I have--”
    Will “I know, I know, I know, I know, and that’s great. I’ll pitch in more with Ari. You know, I don’t mind at all. We’re in this together.”
    Gabi “Will--”
    Will “She’s my daughter, and--yes I know.”
    Gabi “No, look, under--hold on, I have to tell you--”--------Would she really tell him the truth?
    Will “No, no, I’m so sorry. One second, it’s probably Sonny. No, it’s T, actually. He wants to know how my Uncle Eric is doing? That’s odd. He sent a link. Maybe that’ll explain it. And…Um, I am going to be back, and I will--”
    Gabi “No, no, I need to talk to you still, I-I need to talk--”
    Will “No, I know, I know, I’m sorry--”
    Gabi “No, wait, I have to go meet up with--wait, I have to meet up with Sonny’s dad, and I need you to look at--I need you to look after the baby.”

1:54 I like Will here.

2:05-2:06 Chandler says so much with his expressions alone.

2:32-2:39 Will “Hello? Hello? Hey.”
    Sami “Will.”
    Will “Did something happen to Uncle Eric, because I read some weird stuff online, but that’s garbage, right?”------Normally yes.

2:43-4:47 Will “Ok, so there was a sex tape, and it was Uncle Eric, and it was your sister.”
    Sami “Uh, yeah, it’s pretty much worse than what everyone’s saying.”
    Will “Everybody saw it in a church?”
    Sami “Look, your grandmother was tricked into playing that video. She had no idea what was on it. And I agreed that we should play it again a second time.”
    Will “Why, though?”----------That’s a good question.
    Sami “‘Cause I thought it was altered. I mean, I thought if we watched it again, we would be able to prove that it was a fake.”------Why not let a forensics expert look at it privately.
    Will “Was it real, though? Obviously?”
    Sami “Look, I really believe that Kristen drugged your Uncle Eric, and he had no idea what he was doing.”
    Will “Then why isn’t Kristen sitting in jail right now?”----------She’s a DiMera.
    EJ “Because nobody knows where she is, William, myself included.”
    Will “Great. Well, I tried calling Uncle Eric, and--and, um, I didn’t get an answer, so I just came here. I’m guessing he is messed up.”-------Good guess.
    Sami “Yeah. He didn’t know what had happened that night. He had no memory of it. And then, when he saw the video, it all came crashing back to him, and unfortunately that had to happen in front of all his family and friends. So yeah, he’s pretty devastated.”
    Will “Can he still--Can he still be a priest?”
    Sami “I don’t know. I don’t know if he even still wants that.”
    Will “Ok. I-It just seems--I mean, if this is true, then what Kristen did seems very…um--”
    Sami “Evil?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    EJ “Ok, why don’t we all hold hands and sit in a prayer circle for Eric later? In the meantime, let’s talk about something positive. So why don’t you tell me about your trip to Berkeley? How was that?”---------Wow, he’s cold about Eric.
    Will “Oh, it went great. Thank you.”
    Sami “Yeah, I’m sorry with everything that has been going on, uh, that I didn’t get a chance to ask about--”
    Will “That’s ok, that’s ok, uh, it was basically the--one of the best things that ever happened to me besides Ari, of course, so…”-------Uh, I would’ve included Sonny.
    EJ “Fantastic, well, you should tell us all about it, shouldn’t you, then?”
    Will “Ok.”

3:13-3:17 I love Will’s expressions here.

4:18-4:19 I like how Will got wide eyed here.

4:51-5:27 Will “So workshopping, uh, the stuff that I--that I wrote was very cool, but it was scary ‘cause I had to share my work with strangers. Yeah.”
    EJ “Well, William, God, you know, you’re very good. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have invited you to the seminar in the first place.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sami “I am so proud of you.”
    Will “Oh, thanks. Ok, I am going to leave because sounds like I can’t really do anything for Uncle Eric, and I wanna go see my beautiful daughter.”
    Sami “Oh, I checked in on them a few times while you were gone, and Sonny and Gabi were doing a great job.”
    Will “Yes, I know. This is working out better than I ever thought.”---------I would think twice about that.

5:28 Will’s handsome face.

5:29-5:38 Sami “So kiss the baby for me.”
    Will “I will.”
    Sami “And I bought her a new snowsuit. I’ll bring it by today or tomorrow.”----------Aww, Ari would be cute in a snowsuit.
    Will “Ok, thank you.”
    Sami “Bye.”
    Will “All right, love you.”
    Sami “Love you.”
    Will “Love you, bye.”

#27446   2013/11/19 04:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

11/19 Shane and Kimberly leave Theresa's fate in Jennifer's hands; Sonny receives upsetting news; Kate confronts Jordan about her mysterious past; Nick panics when he learns Gabi is considering turning down the modeling job

#27447   2013/11/19 04:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminder:

Pulse Poll: November 11, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-11-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27448   2013/11/19 05:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was great seeing Will and I hope he finds out soon about Gabi’s plans.

0:00-0:26 Gabi “All costs of relocating to New York will be assumed by Sparkle Modeling Agency.”
    Gabi “Uh, no. No, just, uh, Sonny, he, uh, he let you sleep a little bit ‘cause he knew you were jet lagged.”-----------I don’t think Will being jet lagged is the cause of him being tired.
    Gabi “Me?”
    Will “Yeah. Well, I know you were debating about whether to, you know, do the modeling thing, which I don’t get, by the way.”

Gabi “You do?”
    Will “Yes. When I was on the plane goin’ out to the seminar, I pulled out some pictures of Ari and was just lookin’ at her. And, uh, all of a sudden, I felt like so emotional, and I got really embarrassed.”
    Will “Yeah, I just missed her, and I was afraid that she was gonna forget me, and--”--------Aww.
    Gabi “Oh, come on, I would never let that happen.”--------I would wonder about that.
    Will “Thank you, yeah, that’s what I told myself, and I-I felt much better. And I-I went off, and I had a great time, and I’m really glad that I went. And the moral of my story is that I really think you should do this modeling thing. I really think you should do it. Has--Has Justin got, you know, in contact with you?”
    Gabi “Yeah, he texted me, and we’re gonna--we’re gonna meet so he can go over the contract.”
    Will “Ok, that’s great. Listen, if anybody knows if a contract is good or not, I think--I think it’s him. And if it is good, as--I think you should do it. I really--you know? I-I think it’d be good. Why--Why would you pass up something that could change your life?”

Will “I know, I know, I know, I know, and that’s great. I’ll pitch in more with Ari. You know, I don’t mind at all. We’re in this together.”
    Gabi “Will--”
    Gabi “No, look, under--hold on, I have to tell you--”--------Would she really tell him the truth?
    Will “No, no, I’m so sorry. One second, it’s probably Sonny. No, it’s T, actually. He wants to know how my Uncle Eric is doing? That’s odd. He sent a link. Maybe that’ll explain it. And…Um, I am going to be back, and I will--”
    Gabi “No, wait, I have to go meet up with--wait, I have to meet up with Sonny’s dad, and I need you to look at--I need you to look after the baby.”

Sami “Will.”
    Will “Did something happen to Uncle Eric, because I read some weird stuff online, but that’s garbage, right?”------Normally yes.

2:43-4:47 Will “Ok, so there was a sex tape, and it was Uncle Eric, and it was your sister.”
    Sami “Look, your grandmother was tricked into playing that video. She had no idea what was on it. And I agreed that we should play it again a second time.”
    Sami “‘Cause I thought it was altered. I mean, I thought if we watched it again, we would be able to prove that it was a fake.”------Why not let a forensics expert look at it privately.
    Sami “Look, I really believe that Kristen drugged your Uncle Eric, and he had no idea what he was doing.”
    Will “Then why isn’t Kristen sitting in jail right now?”----------She’s a DiMera.
    Will “Great. Well, I tried calling Uncle Eric, and--and, um, I didn’t get an answer, so I just came here. I’m guessing he is messed up.”-------Good guess.
    Sami “Yeah. He didn’t know what had happened that night. He had no memory of it. And then, when he saw the video, it all came crashing back to him, and unfortunately that had to happen in front of all his family and friends. So yeah, he’s pretty devastated.”
    Will “Ok. I-It just seems--I mean, if this is true, then what Kristen did seems very…um--”
    Sami “Evil?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    EJ “Ok, why don’t we all hold hands and sit in a prayer circle for Eric later? In the meantime, let’s talk about something positive. So why don’t you tell me about your trip to Berkeley? How was that?”---------Wow, he’s cold about Eric.
    Sami “Yeah, I’m sorry with everything that has been going on, uh, that I didn’t get a chance to ask about--”
    Will “That’s ok, that’s ok, uh, it was basically the--one of the best things that ever happened to me besides Ari, of course, so…”-------Uh, I would’ve included Sonny.
    Will “Ok.”

4:51-5:27 Will “So workshopping, uh, the stuff that I--that I wrote was very cool, but it was scary ‘cause I had to share my work with strangers. Yeah.”
    EJ “Well, William, God, you know, you’re very good. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have invited you to the seminar in the first place.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Will “Oh, thanks. Ok, I am going to leave because sounds like I can’t really do anything for Uncle Eric, and I wanna go see my beautiful daughter.”
    Sami “Oh, I checked in on them a few times while you were gone, and Sonny and Gabi were doing a great job.”
    Will “Yes, I know. This is working out better than I ever thought.”---------I would think twice about that.

Will “I will.”
    Sami “And I bought her a new snowsuit. I’ll bring it by today or tomorrow.”----------Aww, Ari would be cute in a snowsuit.
    Will “Ok, thank you.”
    Sami “Bye.”
    Sami “Love you.”
    Will “Love you, bye.”

As always thanks for the hard work bring the dialogue here. Looks like todays can be skipped

#27449   2013/11/19 05:50AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was great seeing Will and I hope he finds out soon about Gabi’s plans.

Gabi “Me?”

Gabi “You do?”

Gabi “Will--”

Sami “Will.”

Sami “Evil?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Will “Ok.”

Will “Yeah.”

Will “I will.”
    Will “Ok, thank you.”
    Sami “Bye.”
    Sami “Love you.”
    Will “Love you, bye.”

As always thanks for the hard work bring the dialogue here. Looks like todays can be skipped

You're welcome.

#27450   2013/11/19 05:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: Voting reminder:

Pulse Poll: November 11, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-11-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

For some reason the polls are already closed. I guess they went back to Monday as being the last day to vote.

« 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list