List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035601, Replies: 28272
    « 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 » »| page:
    #27371   2013/11/14 07:20PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: This was a great episode with WilSon. I have to wonder though about Chandler’s comment about not having a bedroom set. HMMM.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 11.14.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UQQYfQZHY

When did he make that comment? Was it at the Chicago/Atlanta event in August after he was released early? If it was in August, then chances are after these scenes were filmed in July, maybe these were the last bedroom scenes filmed. Maybe TPTB just did that to please the fans and "shut us up" about complaining about lack of love scenes. It had been exactly one year today since WilSon's first actual love scene, and did not have another one until February 2013 which was basically only afterglow. Since then we have had to be satisfied with kisses and hugs. Now they gave us lots of kisses and another love scene (which was another afterglow scene) and possibly that is going to be it until January when new Will comes into the picture. I hope I am wrong, and that we will get more love scenes through December, but I guess we will take what we get.

Today's WilSon scenes were awesome and I loved every minute of it (just wish there could have been more). Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, and next week they are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday!

#27372   2013/11/15 04:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: This was a great episode with WilSon. I have to wonder though about Chandler’s comment about not having a bedroom set. HMMM.

When did he make that comment? Was it at the Chicago/Atlanta event in August after he was released early? If it was in August, then chances are after these scenes were filmed in July, maybe these were the last bedroom scenes filmed. Maybe TPTB just did that to please the fans and "shut us up" about complaining about lack of love scenes. It had been exactly one year today since WilSon's first actual love scene, and did not have another one until February 2013 which was basically only afterglow. Since then we have had to be satisfied with kisses and hugs. Now they gave us lots of kisses and another love scene (which was another afterglow scene) and possibly that is going to be it until January when new Will comes into the picture. I hope I am wrong, and that we will get more love scenes through December, but I guess we will take what we get.

Today's WilSon scenes were awesome and I loved every minute of it (just wish there could have been more). Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, and next week they are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday!

Yes someone at one of the fan events said that Chandler wasn’t going to be a part of the bedroom set and it set off a chain of events in the fandom. This proves to me once & for all not to trust anything unless it’s shown onscreen.

#27373   2013/11/15 04:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/66974265217

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/67002358008

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/67004656675

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/67011910404

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/66991320221/nov-14-2013

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/66998749225

tinyurl.com/mncbkft

tinyurl.com/l8a3w9h

tinyurl.com/lnlp2bt

tinyurl.com/maq7ff5

tinyurl.com/mdstvkl

tinyurl.com/lbdaq5e

chandlermasseyfan.tumblr.com/post/66998731720

sonevereverletgo.tumblr.com/post/66994407514/i-just-cant-send-help

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67010795509

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67010943479

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67011020780

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67025658277

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67025747093

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67025835522

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67026300629

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/67041680191

#27374   2013/11/15 04:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All today's #DAYSCAPS on Facebook! Check out: https://t.co/YR2GccE1wZ #DAYS

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr: dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/111413 #DAYS

#27375   2013/11/15 04:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It was a great anniversary day for WilSon and it will be forever one of the best days to remember.

0:04-0:21 Sonny “Gabi? Have you seen Ari’s pink binkie? It’s the only one that she’ll take, and I can’t find it.”
    Gabi “Uh, yeah. I got it actually. I’ll be right there.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I don’t know when she got so particular. I wonder who she takes after? Oh, my God!”

0:18-0:19 I love Sonny’s expression of surprise.

0:20-0:22 Sweet kiss.

0:23-0:28 Long sweet kiss.

0:27-1:10 Gabi “That’s all she needed was the pink binkie, and she went right—Will! Oh, my gosh, Will, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be back tomorrow morning.”
    Will “Hi. I know I took an earlier flight.”
    Gabi “What are you doing?”
    Will “I missed my family. I was homesick, so…”-----------That’s sweet.
    Gabi “Aw.”
    Sonny “We didn’t really miss you that much. It was very nice and peaceful without you here.”----------Aw, you know you missed him.
    Gabi “Don’t listen to him.”
    Will “I never do. Don’t worry.”--------That’s probably true.
    Sonny “I’m gonna get your suitcase and put it in the bedroom.”
    Will “Ok. Hey, is, uh, is Ari asleep?”
    Gabi “She just went down. Don’t wake her up.”
    Will “Ok, ok, I promise I’m not gonna wake her up.”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Will “But I wanna go see.”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Will “Take a peek.”
    Gabi “Go, go, go.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “What are you doing?”
    Gabi “Oh, I’m gonna give you guys some alone time. I mean, Ari just went to sleep. She’s gonna sleep for a while, and you haven’t seen Will in a week, so…”----------At least she’s not doing something selfish at this moment.
    Sonny “You know what, I’m kind of liking you more and more each and every day.”
    Gabi “Funny.”

0:29 Sonny’s smile.

0:35-0:36 Sonny rubbing Will’s back.

0:40 Will’s pretend disgruntled look.

1:16-2:24 Will “Ok, s--what is this? Where’s Gabi?”
    Sonny “She had something to do. “
    Will “Really?”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm, and for the record, it was her idea to get out of here and give us some alone time.”
    Will “Ok, you two must really be getting along, then.”
    Sonny “We are.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm. Ok, I gonna tell you. I’m sorry, I did wake Ari up. We had a chat, I said, “Oh, Ari, I missed you so much.” And she said, “Dad, chill out. You were gone for a week,” and I said, “Don’t talk to me that way.”--------So cute.
    Sonny “You did? You know, actually, if she could talk, she would say that she missed you like crazy. And I can tell, because of the expressions on her face sometimes. Like when I would, like, put her to sleep...”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sonny “…she would look up at me as if, like, “You again? Where’s my dad?”
    Will “No, I’m sure she was just fine with you and Gabi.”
    Sonny “Fine, maybe, yeah. But I know she’s much happier with you. Just like I am.”----------Aw.
    Will “What--Where are those going?”
    Sonny “I missed you so much.”
    Will “I missed you too.”--------------I missed both of you together.

1:47-1:49 I like how at ease they are here with Sonny rubbing Will’s shoulder and just having a conversation.

2:05 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

2:15 Sonny’s knowing smile.

2:19-2:26 A lot of WilSon kisses and starting to take off shirts.

2:33-3:50 Will “Maybe I should, uh, go away more often.”
    Sonny “Better not.”----------I don’t know but by the sound of it you both had fun.
    Will “Oh, man. Next time can you come with me?”
    Sonny “Mm, yeah. We’ll bring Ari and Gabi and Ari’s stroller…”
    Will “Uh, on second thought...”
    Sonny “…and the porta-crib and the blanket.”
    Will “…maybe--maybe we’ll wait. Maybe we’ll wait a while.”
    Sonny “Like a couple years, I think. But I want to hear more about that seminar.”
    Will “Ok, ok, so I’ve told you about the schedule, which is awesome. Um, but did I tell you that everyone who was there was smarter than me?”
    Sonny “That’s so not true.”
    Will “That’s absolutely true.”
    Sonny “No.”
    Will “It is. It is. But you know what, I wasn’t intimidated. You know, I was, um, inspired. I was motivated to work harder. You know, it made me realize I love, uh, writing.”
    Sonny “Then that’s what you should do. You should be a writer.”
    Will “I-I don’t think I can make a living at it, though.”
    Sonny “You don’t have to worry about that right now. If that is your dream, just write. See where it takes you.”
    Will “Ok. Yeah, I guess I have to for now. It feels good knowing what I want to do with my life. Other than, um, you know, hanging out with you, I guess.”

2:27-2:29 Their lovemaking must have been rigorous with those sighs.

2:38 WilSon smiles.

3:08-3:10 Will playing with Sonny’s chest hair.

3:52-3:57 More WilSon kisses that lead to round two and I love Will’s chuckle.

3:58-4:49 Will “All right, enough with how talented and handsome I am. All right? How--how are you? How’s home, and how are things?”
    Sonny “Oh, do you mean how did Gabi and I get along without you running interference?”
    Will “Exactly.”
    Sonny “We did very well, like I said. We did. We are closer now than we’ve ever been.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “I’m serious. Oh, did you know that Cameron left town?”
    Will “No.”
    Sonny “He’s doing Doctors Without Borders, yeah.”
    Will “No, I didn’t know that.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Will “Wow.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Will “Is Gabi ok with that?”
    Sonny “I think she is, yeah. She’s been in really, really good spirits lately. Like she’s excited about stuff.”
    Will “Excited about what stuff?”
    Sonny “I don’t know what stuff. She’s not telling me, but someone or something is making her very happy. But thankfully I know for sure it’s not Nick Fallon.”----------Don’t get too confident.
    Will “Ok.”

5:21 Gabi “What are you doing?”

5:23 Sonny on the floor like that reminds me of when he found the condom wrapper but now it’s Gabi’s contract.

#27376   2013/11/15 04:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

11/15 Eric apologizes to Nicole; Brady's hopes are dashed; Sami kicks EJ out of her bed; Will and Sonny learn about Gabi's job offer.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

11/15 Nicole lashes out at Eric; Brady's hopes are crushed; Sami throws E.J. out of her bed; Gabi holds back when telling Will and Sonny about her job offer.

#27377   2013/11/15 05:31AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was a great anniversary day for WilSon and it will be forever one of the best days to remember.

0:04-0:21 Sonny “Gabi? Have you seen Ari’s pink binkie? It’s the only one that she’ll take, and I can’t find it.”
    Gabi “Uh, yeah. I got it actually. I’ll be right there.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I don’t know when she got so particular. I wonder who she takes after? Oh, my God!”

0:18-0:19 I love Sonny’s expression of surprise.

0:20-0:22 Sweet kiss.

0:23-0:28 Long sweet kiss.

0:27-1:10 Gabi “That’s all she needed was the pink binkie, and she went right—Will! Oh, my gosh, Will, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be back tomorrow morning.”
    Will “Hi. I know I took an earlier flight.”
    Gabi “What are you doing?”
    Will “I missed my family. I was homesick, so…”-----------That’s sweet.
    Gabi “Aw.”
    Sonny “We didn’t really miss you that much. It was very nice and peaceful without you here.”----------Aw, you know you missed him.
    Gabi “Don’t listen to him.”
    Will “I never do. Don’t worry.”--------That’s probably true.
    Sonny “I’m gonna get your suitcase and put it in the bedroom.”
    Will “Ok. Hey, is, uh, is Ari asleep?”
    Gabi “She just went down. Don’t wake her up.”
    Will “Ok, ok, I promise I’m not gonna wake her up.”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Will “But I wanna go see.”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Will “Take a peek.”
    Gabi “Go, go, go.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “What are you doing?”
    Gabi “Oh, I’m gonna give you guys some alone time. I mean, Ari just went to sleep. She’s gonna sleep for a while, and you haven’t seen Will in a week, so…”----------At least she’s not doing something selfish at this moment.
    Sonny “You know what, I’m kind of liking you more and more each and every day.”
    Gabi “Funny.”

0:29 Sonny’s smile.

0:35-0:36 Sonny rubbing Will’s back.

0:40 Will’s pretend disgruntled look.

1:16-2:24 Will “Ok, s--what is this? Where’s Gabi?”
    Sonny “She had something to do. “
    Will “Really?”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm, and for the record, it was her idea to get out of here and give us some alone time.”
    Will “Ok, you two must really be getting along, then.”
    Sonny “We are.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm. Ok, I gonna tell you. I’m sorry, I did wake Ari up. We had a chat, I said, “Oh, Ari, I missed you so much.” And she said, “Dad, chill out. You were gone for a week,” and I said, “Don’t talk to me that way.”--------So cute.
    Sonny “You did? You know, actually, if she could talk, she would say that she missed you like crazy. And I can tell, because of the expressions on her face sometimes. Like when I would, like, put her to sleep...”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sonny “…she would look up at me as if, like, “You again? Where’s my dad?”
    Will “No, I’m sure she was just fine with you and Gabi.”
    Sonny “Fine, maybe, yeah. But I know she’s much happier with you. Just like I am.”----------Aw.
    Will “What--Where are those going?”
    Sonny “I missed you so much.”
    Will “I missed you too.”--------------I missed both of you together.

1:47-1:49 I like how at ease they are here with Sonny rubbing Will’s shoulder and just having a conversation.

2:05 Will looking at Sonny’s lips.

2:15 Sonny’s knowing smile.

2:19-2:26 A lot of WilSon kisses and starting to take off shirts.

2:33-3:50 Will “Maybe I should, uh, go away more often.”
    Sonny “Better not.”----------I don’t know but by the sound of it you both had fun.
    Will “Oh, man. Next time can you come with me?”
    Sonny “Mm, yeah. We’ll bring Ari and Gabi and Ari’s stroller…”
    Will “Uh, on second thought...”
    Sonny “…and the porta-crib and the blanket.”
    Will “…maybe--maybe we’ll wait. Maybe we’ll wait a while.”
    Sonny “Like a couple years, I think. But I want to hear more about that seminar.”
    Will “Ok, ok, so I’ve told you about the schedule, which is awesome. Um, but did I tell you that everyone who was there was smarter than me?”
    Sonny “That’s so not true.”
    Will “That’s absolutely true.”
    Sonny “No.”
    Will “It is. It is. But you know what, I wasn’t intimidated. You know, I was, um, inspired. I was motivated to work harder. You know, it made me realize I love, uh, writing.”
    Sonny “Then that’s what you should do. You should be a writer.”
    Will “I-I don’t think I can make a living at it, though.”
    Sonny “You don’t have to worry about that right now. If that is your dream, just write. See where it takes you.”
    Will “Ok. Yeah, I guess I have to for now. It feels good knowing what I want to do with my life. Other than, um, you know, hanging out with you, I guess.”

2:27-2:29 Their lovemaking must have been rigorous with those sighs.

2:38 WilSon smiles.

3:08-3:10 Will playing with Sonny’s chest hair.

3:52-3:57 More WilSon kisses that lead to round two and I love Will’s chuckle.

3:58-4:49 Will “All right, enough with how talented and handsome I am. All right? How--how are you? How’s home, and how are things?”
    Sonny “Oh, do you mean how did Gabi and I get along without you running interference?”
    Will “Exactly.”
    Sonny “We did very well, like I said. We did. We are closer now than we’ve ever been.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “I’m serious. Oh, did you know that Cameron left town?”
    Will “No.”
    Sonny “He’s doing Doctors Without Borders, yeah.”
    Will “No, I didn’t know that.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Will “Wow.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Will “Is Gabi ok with that?”
    Sonny “I think she is, yeah. She’s been in really, really good spirits lately. Like she’s excited about stuff.”
    Will “Excited about what stuff?”
    Sonny “I don’t know what stuff. She’s not telling me, but someone or something is making her very happy. But thankfully I know for sure it’s not Nick Fallon.”----------Don’t get too confident.
    Will “Ok.”

5:21 Gabi “What are you doing?”

5:23 Sonny on the floor like that reminds me of when he found the condom wrapper but now it’s Gabi’s contract.

That's what it reminded me of as well - the condom incident. Loved the look on Sonny's face like "uh oh, not again (getting caught)". I was thinking in SOD that Freddie said he was "hiding" when he found that contract, but he wasn't hiding. He was just in the bedroom (I am assuming Will was still sleeping). Sometimes those articles are misleading, or Freddie forgot what actually happened when he was interviewed for the article. They tape things so far in advance, and by the time the show airs the actors can't remember what exactly happened at the time it was filmed. They have had other articles where it says one thing, and when the show airs it is totally different.

Thanks for the recap and the comments. I loved yesterday's show and have watched the WilSon scenes way too many times to admit (lol). I hope we get some scenes with the boys alone today too, not just with Gabi, but I have a feeling I will be disappointed. Oh well, WilSon are together again and I am so happy Will is back (and Chandler especially).

#27378   2013/11/15 05:35AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

11/15 Eric apologizes to Nicole; Brady's hopes are dashed; Sami kicks EJ out of her bed; Will and Sonny learn about Gabi's job offer.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

11/15 Nicole lashes out at Eric; Brady's hopes are crushed; Sami throws E.J. out of her bed; Gabi holds back when telling Will and Sonny about her job offer.

Sami throwing EJ out of her bed - yawn. Cannot stand those two. All they do is fight and then have sex. Seems like their relationship is just based on that. I just can't get excited about their relationship at all. To me, Will and Sonny's relationship is the only stable one on that show, and they show more love towards each other than EJ and Sami will ever show. I am looking forward to the Eric/Nicole confrontation. It is going to take her a long time to forgive him for accusing her of drugging/assaulting him - and I don't blame her. But I also feel bad for him that he is having to endure this all because of Kristen's hatred of Marlena.

#27379   2013/11/15 09:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/53/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#27380   2013/11/15 09:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Sonny saw modeling contract, Gabi acting beeeechy, says forget he saw it ... Here comes Will, asking what's up!

« 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list