List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:25AM, Views: 901226, Replies: 28127
    « 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 » »| page:
    #27231   2013/11/06 03:58AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Romance Movie Cliché
    danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/66129661238/romance-movie-cliche

#27232   2013/11/06 04:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

neveranyonebutyou.tumblr.com/post/66089579791/i-miss-you-already

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/66114013397

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/66108694043

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/66128493689

anitafersonny.tumblr.com/post/66173262216/will-sonny-espana

#27233   2013/11/06 04:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Again DOOL shows their lack of balance on this soap with the minimal scenes with Sonny. In the short scenes that was shown though is that Sonny’s such a great dad to little Ari.

11-05-13 NO Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6uxybm64U

0:00-0:57 Skipped dialogue.

0:58-1:37 Gabi “Hey, are you sure that it’s ok that I leave her? I mean, I could take her with me.”
    Sonny “Oh, and incur the wrath of her grandparents? No, thank you. They’re looking forward to hanging out with their little princess. Aren’t they, Ari?”------------That’s cute how he’s talking to Ari.
    Gabi “Yeah, but you’re really busy, and Chad’s not here, and you have so much to do. I can take her.”
    Sonny “No, I-I do. But I have plenty of help. And besides, spending quality time with Ari…helps me miss Will less, if that makes any sense.”------Aw, so sweet.
    Gabi “Oh, he texted me this morning, and it seems like he’s having a blast in Berkeley.”
    Sonny “He is. He definitely is having fun, and, uh, who knows? Maybe he found his calling.”
    Gabi “Yeah, I know the feeling--not that it lasted very long. But I just--I…I think it’s really cool that he’s doing this, and I’m really happy for him.”

1:20-1:21 Sonny’s smiles as he talks about Will.

1:39-2:24 Sonny “So, when you were modeling, did you work regular hours or every day, or how did--”
    Gabi “No, it was just, uh, three or four times a week, couple hours a day. I mean, it wasn’t something mentally challenging, but it was something that I liked, and it was fun.”---------I don’t think you could be mentally challenged.
    Sonny “That’s good.”--------This is riveting conversation.
    Jackie “Sonny, sorry to bother you.”
    Sonny “What’s up, Jackie?”
    Jackie “The espresso machine is backed up again.”
    Sonny “All right, I’m on it. Come on, let’s fly to mommy. Ooh!”
    Gabi “Hey, there, cupcake. How are you? Say “Bye.” Hey, you know what? Do you know how much your mommy loves you? Yeah? Did you know that while your dad’s out there being F. Scott Fitzgerald the next that I’m here, and I’m gonna be the best mommy ever, because that is the most important thing in the world to me.”---------Hmm, I’m sure something will change.

1:43-1:46 I love how Sonny dotes on Ari with bouncing her on his knee.

2:25-4:17 Skipped dialogue.

4:18-5:27 Sonny “Hey, your son just texted me.”
    Sami “Yeah? How’s he doing?”
    Sonny “He is doing great. He said the program’s really interesting, and, uh, it’s a lot of work. But, uh, he’s met some good people, and the weather, of course, is amazing--70 and sunny. He’s rubbing it in.”
    Sami “Oh, please! I am so jealous, I can barely stand it, but he deserves it.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “The truth is, you know, I am…so grateful that things worked out the way that they did for this beautiful girl. If Nick Fallon had had his way and kept her away from us…”
    Sonny “Yeah, but that’s old news at this point.”
    Sami “Yeah, thank God.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “Thank God Gabi came to her senses, right? She doesn’t want to have anything to do with that guy anymore. What?”
    Sonny “Nothing.”
    Sami “Oh, my God. It’s not nothing. Your face--your expression totally changed when I said that.”
    Sonny “No, it didn’t.”
    Sami “Yes, it did. What do you mean? Is something happening? Is Gabi getting back together with Nick?”
    Sonny “They’re not--no, not, like, back together. They just kind of got together, uh…”-------------Sonny’s cute trying to stammer out an explanation.
    Sami “Got together?”
    Sonny “Again briefly.”
    Sami “Meaning they…”
    Sonny “Yeah, I mean, they--they got together. Apparently, Nick wants her back badly. But I don’t think Gabi feels the same way.”

4:56-4:58 Sonny’s uncomfortable expression about Gack.

5:00-5:01 I love this expression where Sonny tries to act confused with Sami.

5:15-5:16 I like Sonny’s mannerisms trying to explain how Gack got together.

5:28-6:00 Skipped dialogue.

#27234   2013/11/06 04:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

11/6 Kristen arms herself with a gun; EJ is forced to lie to Sami; Victor makes a last-ditch effort to persuade Brady not to marry Kristen; Daniel offers to help Nicole investigate what happened to Eric; Gabi gets an unexpected e-mail from a modeling agency.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

11/6 Kristen gets a gun in an effort to make sure her wedding goes as planned; Victor tries to convince Brady not to marry Kristen; E.J. must lie to Sami; Daniel offers to help Nicole; a modeling agency contacts Gabi.

#27235   2013/11/06 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Again DOOL shows their lack of balance on this soap with the minimal scenes with Sonny. In the short scenes that was shown though is that Sonny’s such a great dad to little Ari.

11-05-13 NO Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6uxybm64U

0:00-0:57 Skipped dialogue.

0:58-1:37 Gabi “Hey, are you sure that it’s ok that I leave her? I mean, I could take her with me.”
    Sonny “Oh, and incur the wrath of her grandparents? No, thank you. They’re looking forward to hanging out with their little princess. Aren’t they, Ari?”------------That’s cute how he’s talking to Ari.
    Gabi “Yeah, but you’re really busy, and Chad’s not here, and you have so much to do. I can take her.”
    Sonny “No, I-I do. But I have plenty of help. And besides, spending quality time with Ari…helps me miss Will less, if that makes any sense.”------Aw, so sweet.
    Gabi “Oh, he texted me this morning, and it seems like he’s having a blast in Berkeley.”
    Sonny “He is. He definitely is having fun, and, uh, who knows? Maybe he found his calling.”
    Gabi “Yeah, I know the feeling--not that it lasted very long. But I just--I…I think it’s really cool that he’s doing this, and I’m really happy for him.”

1:20-1:21 Sonny’s smiles as he talks about Will.

1:39-2:24 Sonny “So, when you were modeling, did you work regular hours or every day, or how did--”
    Gabi “No, it was just, uh, three or four times a week, couple hours a day. I mean, it wasn’t something mentally challenging, but it was something that I liked, and it was fun.”---------I don’t think you could be mentally challenged.
    Sonny “That’s good.”--------This is riveting conversation.
    Jackie “Sonny, sorry to bother you.”
    Sonny “What’s up, Jackie?”
    Jackie “The espresso machine is backed up again.”
    Sonny “All right, I’m on it. Come on, let’s fly to mommy. Ooh!”
    Gabi “Hey, there, cupcake. How are you? Say “Bye.” Hey, you know what? Do you know how much your mommy loves you? Yeah? Did you know that while your dad’s out there being F. Scott Fitzgerald the next that I’m here, and I’m gonna be the best mommy ever, because that is the most important thing in the world to me.”---------Hmm, I’m sure something will change.

1:43-1:46 I love how Sonny dotes on Ari with bouncing her on his knee.

2:25-4:17 Skipped dialogue.

4:18-5:27 Sonny “Hey, your son just texted me.”
    Sami “Yeah? How’s he doing?”
    Sonny “He is doing great. He said the program’s really interesting, and, uh, it’s a lot of work. But, uh, he’s met some good people, and the weather, of course, is amazing--70 and sunny. He’s rubbing it in.”
    Sami “Oh, please! I am so jealous, I can barely stand it, but he deserves it.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “The truth is, you know, I am…so grateful that things worked out the way that they did for this beautiful girl. If Nick Fallon had had his way and kept her away from us…”
    Sonny “Yeah, but that’s old news at this point.”
    Sami “Yeah, thank God.”
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “Thank God Gabi came to her senses, right? She doesn’t want to have anything to do with that guy anymore. What?”
    Sonny “Nothing.”
    Sami “Oh, my God. It’s not nothing. Your face--your expression totally changed when I said that.”
    Sonny “No, it didn’t.”
    Sami “Yes, it did. What do you mean? Is something happening? Is Gabi getting back together with Nick?”
    Sonny “They’re not--no, not, like, back together. They just kind of got together, uh…”-------------Sonny’s cute trying to stammer out an explanation.
    Sami “Got together?”
    Sonny “Again briefly.”
    Sami “Meaning they…”
    Sonny “Yeah, I mean, they--they got together. Apparently, Nick wants her back badly. But I don’t think Gabi feels the same way.”

4:56-4:58 Sonny’s uncomfortable expression about Gack.

5:00-5:01 I love this expression where Sonny tries to act confused with Sami.

5:15-5:16 I like Sonny’s mannerisms trying to explain how Gack got together.

5:28-6:00 Skipped dialogue.

Sonny at least we got Sonny and then with the baby.

#27236   2013/11/06 09:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYs Opens on Sonny and Sami...she's livid that Gabi would even consider being with Nick...wants to give her hell

#27237   2013/11/06 09:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny tells Sami that Gabi is with Cameron now....

#27238   2013/11/06 09:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny tells Sami to keep shut because he fears the wrath of Gabi

#27239   2013/11/06 09:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sami feels kinda bad. Son does not want Will to get upset

#27240   2013/11/06 09:52AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny tells unseen sleeping Ari they just dodged a bullet!

« 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list