List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1081813, Replies: 28298
    « 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 » »| page:
    #27191   2013/11/02 06:24AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: I'm going to predict Sonny's scenes are going to be less than 5 minutes.

It was nice seeing Sonny but once I noticed who he was talking to I just knew it was pimp up surferdudeDoc

#27192   2013/11/03 04:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I'm going to predict Sonny's scenes are going to be less than 5 minutes.

It was nice seeing Sonny but once I noticed who he was talking to I just knew it was pimp up surferdudeDoc

Yes, it’s sad that DOOL can’t come up with an independent s/l of his own to do. I’m trying to figure out what happened to the Oktoberfest that he told people he was doing. TPTB would rather push the characters that most of people dislike in our faces non-stop when the soap should be more balanced.

#27193   2013/11/03 04:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon UPDATES! tinyurl.com/mnntllp

#27194   2013/11/03 04:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/65783658631

tinyurl.com/me8v7lt

tinyurl.com/kwgez4s

tinyurl.com/laqzocl

tinyurl.com/l2a98hy

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/65809737149

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/65815487139

stefyify.tumblr.com/post/65794288285

kurtblaine4life.tumblr.com/post/65776828938

tinyurl.com/lq4who8

tinyurl.com/kf8mmpk

#27195   2013/11/03 04:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a good day.

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: October 28, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-28-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27196   2013/11/03 04:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (October 28-November 1, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/11/poll-oct-28-nov-1.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#27197   2013/11/03 07:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Does anyone watch modern family here??? I only recently started to watch and it's a favorite. When Cam put Lily in a costume just to take pictures of glamorous stars he had her dressed as Betty. Davis -well I can actually see now why Sonny wanted to dress little Ari as Margaret thatcher and I hope they do this next year. Later cam dressed up the new baby and somehow the wig was glued to his head. So funny but the Justin bieber hairstyle they fixed was so funny. Anyhow seeing these kids look like these famous characters had me longing for Margaret Thatcher costume. But Ari still stole our hearts as a pumpkin

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 07:51AM
    #27198   2013/11/03 10:06AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Once again DOOL used Sonny as a prop for the whole Dannifer show. Of course he’s a very good looking prop but if I only wanted to just see him then I can stare at his picture instead. It’s really sad to me that they won’t allow Sonny to actually be an individual character that can stand on his own because I know that Freddie has the acting ability to make a s/l shine. There used to be a time when all the characters would have had some deeply layered s/l to call their own.

11-01-13 NO Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRkc0OSQ8w

0:00-0:19 Sonny “How’s--How’s your mom doin’?”
    Abby “Well, she’s not great. I mean, how could she be? But she does not wanna talk about it at all. I texted her, and normally she responds right away.”
    Sonny “Well, I know why you’re mad at her. I get that, ok but Dr. Jonas? That is not cool. He’s a doctor.”-----------I guess he has to praise him for saving Will.
    Abby “And Theresa Donovan is just an evil b!tch. This is all her fault.”

0:21-1:08 JJ “So, uh, what were you guys talking about when I came in here? It looked, uh, looked real intense.”
    Abby “It was about Theresa. JJ, there’s something really important that I need to tell you.”
    JJ “Yeah, she’s in the--she’s in the hospital. I heard.”
    Abby “It’s more than that. Theresa has been having a thing with Daniel. It’s absolutely crushing mom.”----------Jen needs to get a real life.
    JJ “Yeah, I bet.”
    Abby “You know, I would almost guarantee that-that s!ut was only after Daniel just to stick it to mom.”
    Sonny “That’s sick.”
    JJ “Yeah, but it’s true. Theresa’s a user in every meaning of the word. She takes drugs, and she uses people. She--She doesn’t care what happens to them or if it ruins their lives.”
    Abby “Whoa. Talk about intense. I thought that you actually liked this chick. What changed?”

1:12-1:52 Skipped dialogue.

1:53-2:11 JJ “Sonny, um, have you heard from Will? How’s--How’s Berkeley? How’s he doin’?”
    Sonny “Well, he, uh, just got there, so no news yet.”
    Abby “Well, did you tell him about Theresa?”-----------I thought Hope was going to at the hospital.
    Sonny “No. I didn’t want him to worry. There’s really nothing he can do about it.”
    JJ “Yeah.”
    Sonny “And, uh, Theresa has plenty of family to look after her here.”

2:13-2:34 JJ “So what happened with you and Chad? I thought things were good with you two.”
    Abby “Well, they were, uh, but it just didn’t work out.”
    Sonny “Hope you’re doing ok.”
    Abby “Yeah. Well, not really yet, but I will be. I’ll be fine.”
    Sonny “That’s good. Ah, it’s a text from Will. Uh, I’m gonna go take this. Excuse me.”----------Hmm, a text but he can’t read it there.
    Abby “Yeah.”

2:33 I love how Sonny smiles when he wants to leave for Will’s text.

2:36-3:24 Skipped dialogue.

It really annoys me how judgemental Abby is about Theresa when she does not know the whole story. She automatically jumps to the conclusion that Daniel was having a "thing" (affair?) With Theresa. She is more like her mother every day. Jennifer is so full of herself that she is telling everyone how Daniel is "out to hurt her" - everything is always about her - sort of like Abby blaming Chad & Cameron about their situation - not that she was stringing them along and could not make up her mind who to choose to be with. Then when Cameron backs off and she does go with Chad and she finds out why Cameron backed off then she breaks up with Chad at a time when he REALLY needs her. Talk about a fair-weather friend. Jennifer is the same way. Neither one deserves to have any man.

I liked a comment on twitter about why Sonnyo could not read the text from Will in front of JJ and Abby - comment was Will must have been "sexting" Sonny. Guess we will never know but it is a possibility.

I agree they could have Sonny on more by himself. I thought Sonny was supposed to get his own adventure this summer - guess that was the club remodel. He definitely could hold his own if they would just give him more to do. We get Sonny on Tuesday for sure. Hopefully more than one day this week. Next week we should see both Sonny and Will on the 14th of Nov when he returns from CA. Hopefully we get Sonny before that but not sure. I hope they will have some alone time for WilSon to celebrate his homecoming but who knows how much time we get in between the Bristen and Ericole fallout and Dannifer drama.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 10:11AM
    #27199   2013/11/03 04:13PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Does anyone watch modern family here??? I only recently started to watch and it's a favorite. When Cam put Lily in a costume just to take pictures of glamorous stars he had her dressed as Betty. Davis -well I can actually see now why Sonny wanted to dress little Ari as Margaret thatcher and I hope they do this next year. Later cam dressed up the new baby and somehow the wig was glued to his head. So funny but the Justin bieber hairstyle they fixed was so funny. Anyhow seeing these kids look like these famous characters had me longing for Margaret Thatcher costume. But Ari still stole our hearts as a pumpkin

I watch it occasionally but I didn’t see the episode you’re talking about.

#27200   2013/11/03 04:15PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Once again DOOL used Sonny as a prop for the whole Dannifer show. Of course he’s a very good looking prop but if I only wanted to just see him then I can stare at his picture instead. It’s really sad to me that they won’t allow Sonny to actually be an individual character that can stand on his own because I know that Freddie has the acting ability to make a s/l shine. There used to be a time when all the characters would have had some deeply layered s/l to call their own.

11-01-13 NO Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRkc0OSQ8w

0:00-0:19 Sonny “How’s--How’s your mom doin’?”
    Abby “Well, she’s not great. I mean, how could she be? But she does not wanna talk about it at all. I texted her, and normally she responds right away.”
    Sonny “Well, I know why you’re mad at her. I get that, ok but Dr. Jonas? That is not cool. He’s a doctor.”-----------I guess he has to praise him for saving Will.
    Abby “And Theresa Donovan is just an evil b!tch. This is all her fault.”

0:21-1:08 JJ “So, uh, what were you guys talking about when I came in here? It looked, uh, looked real intense.”
    Abby “It was about Theresa. JJ, there’s something really important that I need to tell you.”
    JJ “Yeah, she’s in the--she’s in the hospital. I heard.”
    Abby “It’s more than that. Theresa has been having a thing with Daniel. It’s absolutely crushing mom.”----------Jen needs to get a real life.
    JJ “Yeah, I bet.”
    Abby “You know, I would almost guarantee that-that s!ut was only after Daniel just to stick it to mom.”
    Sonny “That’s sick.”
    JJ “Yeah, but it’s true. Theresa’s a user in every meaning of the word. She takes drugs, and she uses people. She--She doesn’t care what happens to them or if it ruins their lives.”
    Abby “Whoa. Talk about intense. I thought that you actually liked this chick. What changed?”

1:12-1:52 Skipped dialogue.

1:53-2:11 JJ “Sonny, um, have you heard from Will? How’s--How’s Berkeley? How’s he doin’?”
    Sonny “Well, he, uh, just got there, so no news yet.”
    Abby “Well, did you tell him about Theresa?”-----------I thought Hope was going to at the hospital.
    Sonny “No. I didn’t want him to worry. There’s really nothing he can do about it.”
    JJ “Yeah.”
    Sonny “And, uh, Theresa has plenty of family to look after her here.”

2:13-2:34 JJ “So what happened with you and Chad? I thought things were good with you two.”
    Abby “Well, they were, uh, but it just didn’t work out.”
    Sonny “Hope you’re doing ok.”
    Abby “Yeah. Well, not really yet, but I will be. I’ll be fine.”
    Sonny “That’s good. Ah, it’s a text from Will. Uh, I’m gonna go take this. Excuse me.”----------Hmm, a text but he can’t read it there.
    Abby “Yeah.”

2:33 I love how Sonny smiles when he wants to leave for Will’s text.

2:36-3:24 Skipped dialogue.

It really annoys me how judgemental Abby is about Theresa when she does not know the whole story. She automatically jumps to the conclusion that Daniel was having a "thing" (affair?) With Theresa. She is more like her mother every day. Jennifer is so full of herself that she is telling everyone how Daniel is "out to hurt her" - everything is always about her - sort of like Abby blaming Chad & Cameron about their situation - not that she was stringing them along and could not make up her mind who to choose to be with. Then when Cameron backs off and she does go with Chad and she finds out why Cameron backed off then she breaks up with Chad at a time when he REALLY needs her. Talk about a fair-weather friend. Jennifer is the same way. Neither one deserves to have any man.

I liked a comment on twitter about why Sonnyo could not read the text from Will in front of JJ and Abby - comment was Will must have been "sexting" Sonny. Guess we will never know but it is a possibility.

I agree they could have Sonny on more by himself. I thought Sonny was supposed to get his own adventure this summer - guess that was the club remodel. He definitely could hold his own if they would just give him more to do. We get Sonny on Tuesday for sure. Hopefully more than one day this week. Next week we should see both Sonny and Will on the 14th of Nov when he returns from CA. Hopefully we get Sonny before that but not sure. I hope they will have some alone time for WilSon to celebrate his homecoming but who knows how much time we get in between the Bristen and Ericole fallout and Dannifer drama.

Yes I think Sonny’s story that Freddie talked about in interviews was the club remodel. I certainly have a different view as to what qualifies as a good well rounded s/l and that wasn’t it.

« 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list