List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 970861, Replies: 28219
    « 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 » »| page:
    #27161   2013/10/31 05:10AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/65542604418

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/65544582154

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/65541072302/too-cute

tinyurl.com/k3ss6c3

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/65550923681/cull3nblaze-grammie-sami

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/65550977791/i-loved-that-line

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/65551039048/cull3nblaze-wilson-10-30-13

tinyurl.com/myccf8u

tinyurl.com/mmvjfsr

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/65541665215

tinyurl.com/n89cbjz

tinyurl.com/kmxtdc4

savvy-1991.tumblr.com/post/65543485202/happy-halloween

#27162   2013/10/31 05:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a great & safe Halloween.

Yesterday’s show was good but strange because the spoiler about Will seeing Cameron didn’t happen and I have to wonder if things were edited out or something. There’s a few misleading information surrounding Will like that one about Chandler’s last day was this episode and when he returned it was going to be Guy Wilson. Again weird.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 10.30.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn7hp7tTjeo&feature=youtu.be

0:00-0:06 Nick “Hey, Will.”
    Will “Hey.”
    Nick “How’s it going? I-I hear congratulations are in order.”

0:08 I like how Will is looking at Nick’s hand.

0:12-1:02 Nick “Look, I know you’re not my biggest fan these days. Ok, I get that. But I thought we could just set that aside for a moment. Listen to me, getting into that writing program at Berkeley is--is a very, very big deal, and I just--I wanna let you know how happy I am for you.”-----It does seem like Nick might have set up Will to go to CA.
    Will “Thank you. How did you, uh, find out?”
    Nick “From Kate.”
    Will “From?”
    Nick “I’m sorry, is it a s--was it supposed to be a secret?”
    Will “Oh, no, no. I’m just--I’m just surprised you know because, you know, not a lot of people know.”-----------I think the 2nd “you know” could be eliminated.
    Nick “You know what? I think--I think you’re worried that I found out from Gabi.”
    Will “From Gabi?”
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Will “Really?”
    Nick “I’m picking up on that?”
    Will “Have you--Have you seen her recently?”
    Nick “Yeah, in fact, we just--we talked last night. I just ran into her.”
    Will “Oh.”
    Nick “Am I allowed to do that?”
    Will “Yeah, sure. I mean…as long as you just remember that she’s over you completely. She’s moved on.”
    Nick “Yeah.”

1:04-1:50 Sonny “It’s really not the end of the world.”
    Gabi “Well, I saw four other pumpkins on the way in here.”
    Sonny “Also you just have to realize that being a pumpkin is not wildly original. I think it’s classic, but she’s just gonna be, you know, one of the many, many pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Of course, if you wanted her to stand out--”-----------But she does stand out by being adorable.
    Gabi “No, I was not gonna dress my baby as Margaret Thatcher, ok?”------------WTH
    Sonny “I’m just saying, she’d be the only one.”
    Gabi “No.”
    Hope “Hi.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey, honey, how come you’re not dressed up?”------------Well, we heard honey, but not to Will.
    Ciara “I’m going as the kid who hates Halloween parties.”
    Sonny “Mm, that’s original.”
    Hope “One of those days. Is Will here?”
    Sonny “No, he’s not here yet.”
    Hope “Oh, I want to share some news with him. His cousin, Theresa, is here in the hospital.”
    Gabi “Is she all right?”
    Hope “She will be. It was really touch-and-go there for a while.”

1:04 Cutest pumpkin baby ever.

1:51-2:02 Skipped dialogue.

2:03-2:19 Gabi “Sonny, you can’t dress a half-hispanic baby as Margaret Thatcher.”
    Sonny “Don’t you see the irony in that? All right, Will thought it was a good idea.”
    Gabi “No, he probably just didn’t wanna tell you that your idea was, what? Really dumb? Where is Will?”

2:16-2:17 I love Sonny’s expression to Gabi.

2:22-3:30 Nick “Look, ok. Gabi’s life is her own, ok? I-I can’t control her, and for that matter, you can’t control her. Uh, ok. I’m sorry. I--we shouldn’t even be talking about that. I just wanted to say congratulations. That’s honestly all I wanted to say. Congratulate my cousin.”------You want to control her by setting up the modeling jobs.
    Will “Thank you.”
    Nick “Ok?”
    Will “Wow, you pull that cousin card quite a bit.”
    Nick “No, I--”
    Will “Yeah, I think--I think you do. Let me just be straight with you. Uh, I think that you took advantage of Gabi twice. Both times when she was very vulnerable.”
    Nick “Wow. Well, I guess you’d be the expert in that one since there’s a baby to prove it.”
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Nick “Ok, uh, that was totally uncalled for.”
    Will “No…”
    Nick “I didn’t mean to say that.”----------I’m sure you did.
    Will “…you know what?”
    Nick “No, no, no…”
    Will “It happens to be right.”
    Nick “…I shouldn’t have said it.”
    Will “Trust me, you’re right. You’re right. I own that. But because of that, I now have Gabi--”
    Nick “I didn’t mean to say that.”
    Will “No, its ok. Because of that, I was saying I have Gabi in my life now. And I have my daughter. Because of that, right? So what I won’t apologize for is being protective of either one of them.”----------That’s what makes you a good person.
    Nick “No, and you shouldn’t. That’s--That’s a good instinct. I, as a man, can respect that. I just hope that at some point you’ll realize that you don’t need to protect Gabi from me.”-----------But Will’s right.

3:30-3:32 Will has doubts.

3:33-4:41 Will “Hey, sorry I’m late.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Something wrong?”
    Will “No, just got--just got hung up.”
    Hope “How are you doing?”
    Will “Hello. Hi.”
    Hope “Hi, honey. Hi.”
    Will “Happy Halloween.”
    Hope “I’m glad you could make it.”
    Will “Thank you. Me too. Oh, my gosh. That’s a fairy princess on speed. This is why I love Halloween.”---------The sugar rush of kids.
    Sonny “A harbinger of things to come.”---------Ari.
    Hope “Me too. I love that kids can just be kids. There’s so much pressure to grow up too fast.”
    Sonny “Um…Ciara. 6:00”
    Hope “Like mother, like daughter.”
    Ciara “My friend Tommy wants to go around to the different nurses’ stations and trick-or-treat. Can I go? His mom is taking us.”
    Hope “Sure. Of course. Come on. I’ll go with you.”
    Ciara “Kill me now.”----------Ha, typical kid thoughts.
    Hope “Oh, um…ok. You’d rather I didn’t? But make sure that you stay with his mom Joanne ok? Right by her side.”
    Ciara “Thanks, mom!”
    Hope “Hmm. I guess she’d rather I didn’t.”
    Sonny “What were you saying about kids staying kids?”

3:36 Will’s arm around Sonny’s shoulder.

4:24-4:29 I wonder what Will’s looking at.

4:41-4:44 I like that playful moment with Hope throwing food.

4:45-6:09 Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Will “What’s up? Everything good?”
    Chad “Yeah, yeah, great. Terrific. Couldn’t be better.”------------Liar.
    Will “Awesome.”
    Chad “So, Hemingway, when do you take off?”
    Will “Uh, this afternoon.”
    Chad “Wow. Wow. Well, have a great time. Too bad the program isn’t in Boston. Could have hitched a ride on the private jet.”
    Will “Oh.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I do--I feel kind of bad you have to fly commercial.”----------What about the Kiriakis jet.
    Will “Yeah, me too. Um, so is, uh, is Abigail coming with you to Boston?”
    Chad “Uh, no. No. Me and Abigail--uh, it’s kind of over.”
    Sonny “I-I’m sorry, man.”
    Chad “It’s my own fault. She was actually kind of nice when she dumped me, considering.”--------I suppose WilSon knows but offscreen.
    Will “Still, I-I’m sorry. I mean, it’s not something you want to have happen right before you get on a plane to go have surgery.”
    Sonny “Is there anything we can do for you?”
    Chad “Yeah. Can I hold the baby?”
    Will “Well, we don’t have a baby, but you can hold this pumpkin. If you want. All right. Hello, Uncle Chad.”----------Aw, sweet.
    Chad “Hi. You guys are lucky. Really, really lucky.”-----------I agree.

4:58-4:59 I love how Will & Sonny are always touching each other in some way.

5:51 Sonny’s smile.

6:01 Chad holding Ari is precious.

6:13-7:52 Sami “I am so proud of you.”
    Will “Well, thank you. It was nothing.”-------------It was something.
    Sami “You know, I can’t wait to read the dedication in your first novel. “To my dearest mother.”-------Oh, please.
    Will “Oh, boy.”
    Sami “Yeah. No. “She shared with me her deep love of the written word, and she guided me through life with her warmth and her wisdom--”----Narcissist.
    Will “And she provided enough material for a hundred novels of the horror genre. I would say.”---------Too true.
    Sami “That’s probably true, isn’t it? Can you believe he talks to me like that? I know. I can’t stand it.”----------I like how she talks to Ari.
    Sonny “Hey, I don’t mean to interrupt, but we should get going pretty soon.”
    Sami “Oh, yeah. I’m so sorry I can’t go with you to the airport.”
    Will “That’s ok. It’s fine. I’m gonna have a hard enough time saying good-bye to these two characters.”
    Sonny “It’s gonna be a week, and you’re gonna be writing. So I think the time’s gonna fly by, and you’ll be home before you know it.”--------It’s going to drag for me though.
    Sami “Listen, Sonny, if you or Gabi need anything, please call me.”
    Sonny “Will do. See? Grandma Sami’s the best.”
    Sami “Whoa, whoa, with the Grandma Sami business. I don’t think so.”
    Sonny “What do you--What do you--Do you like Nanny? How about Bubbele?”
    Sami “Oh, God.”
    Will “Bubbele?”
    Sonny “Grammie Sami? Grammie Sami.”
    Sami “Grammie Sami. I love it.”--------Hmm, how is that better?
    Sonny “Love it?”
    Sami “Yeah. It’s super good.”
    Sonny “All right, well, you two, I’ll let you say good-bye.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “All right.”
    Will “All right. They totally ganged up on me. I didn’t--I didn’t think I should do this.”
    Sami “Hey, they’re right. You should. They’re proud of you.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “We’re all proud of you.”
    Will “Thank you. You know, I was saying good-bye to Great-grandma, and she kept calling me O’Casey, so I guess I should probably read some of his stuff.”
    Sami “You have some reading to do.”
    Will “Yeah, on the plane.”
    Sami “EJ’s sorry he couldn’t be here to say good-bye.”---------Hmm, what about Lucas?
    Will “Oh, that’s ok. I know he’s getting Chad to Boston.”
    Sami “Yeah, exactly.”
    Will “Yeah. So is everything ok with you two?”
    Sami “Yeah. Yeah, actually it is. That’s something I couldn’t have said a few days ago.”

6:40 Will’s expression is funny.

6:41-6:42 Sonny’s arm around Will.

7:01-7:02 Another funny Will expression.

7:09 Will saying “Bubbele”.

7:56-8:28 Sami “You know, it just feels like finally--finally, after all these years, the fact that I know EJ so well and he knows me so well, it--it paid off. We didn’t do the same old, same old.”
    Will “Yeah, you didn’t--you didn’t shoot him in the head, point-blank.”--------That is different.
    Sami “Yes, exactly. Right. God. I’m just so happy, because our relationship, it really is working. And I don’t care that we don’t have a wedding date yet. That doesn’t matter. I’m not worried about it at all.”
    Will “I mean, I’m happy for you.”
    Sami “I am happy for all of us.”------------There are things that could be better.
    Will “Oh, ok.”

8:29-8:31 Aw, a touching moment.

#27163   2013/10/31 05:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/31 Marlena makes a shocking discovery in Daniel's office; Kristen realizes why Eric is mad at Nicole; Maggie confronts Victor about his secret meetings with Marlena; Daniel deals with the consequences of covering for someone.

About.com
    tinyurl.com/lxxoyvn

Thursday, October 31
    Kristen is stunned when she realizes why Eric is angry with Nicole.
    DVR Alert: Someone overhears Daniel and JJ -- and learns the truth.

#27164   2013/10/31 05:36AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Results: October 21, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-results-october-21-2013-edition/

Will & Sonny voted #7 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #8 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #unknown favorite actor.

#27165   2013/10/31 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a great & safe Halloween.

Yesterday’s show was good but strange because the spoiler about Will seeing Cameron didn’t happen and I have to wonder if things were edited out or something. There’s a few misleading information surrounding Will like that one about Chandler’s last day was this episode and when he returned it was going to be Guy Wilson. Again weird.

Will “Hey.”

0:12-1:02 Nick “Look, I know you’re not my biggest fan these days. Ok, I get that. But I thought we could just set that aside for a moment. Listen to me, getting into that writing program at Berkeley is--is a very, very big deal, and I just--I wanna let you know how happy I am for you.”-----It does seem like Nick might have set up Will to go to CA.
    Nick “From Kate.”
    Will “From?”
    Will “Oh, no, no. I’m just--I’m just surprised you know because, you know, not a lot of people know.”-----------I think the 2nd “you know” could be eliminated.
    Nick “You know what? I think--I think you’re worried that I found out from Gabi.”
    Will “From Gabi?”
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Will “Really?”
    Will “Oh.”
    Will “Yeah, sure. I mean…as long as you just remember that she’s over you completely. She’s moved on.”
    Nick “Yeah.”

Sonny “Also you just have to realize that being a pumpkin is not wildly original. I think it’s classic, but she’s just gonna be, you know, one of the many, many pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Of course, if you wanted her to stand out--”-----------But she does stand out by being adorable.
    Gabi “No, I was not gonna dress my baby as Margaret Thatcher, ok?”------------WTH
    Gabi “No.”
    Hope “Hi.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey, honey, how come you’re not dressed up?”------------Well, we heard honey, but not to Will.
    Hope “Oh, I want to share some news with him. His cousin, Theresa, is here in the hospital.”
    Gabi “Is she all right?”

2:03-2:19 Gabi “Sonny, you can’t dress a half-hispanic baby as Margaret Thatcher.”
    Sonny “Don’t you see the irony in that? All right, Will thought it was a good idea.”
    Gabi “No, he probably just didn’t wanna tell you that your idea was, what? Really dumb? Where is Will?”

2:22-3:30 Nick “Look, ok. Gabi’s life is her own, ok? I-I can’t control her, and for that matter, you can’t control her. Uh, ok. I’m sorry. I--we shouldn’t even be talking about that. I just wanted to say congratulations. That’s honestly all I wanted to say. Congratulate my cousin.”------You want to control her by setting up the modeling jobs.
    Will “Thank you.”
    Nick “Ok?”
    Nick “No, I--”
    Will “Yeah, I think--I think you do. Let me just be straight with you. Uh, I think that you took advantage of Gabi twice. Both times when she was very vulnerable.”
    Nick “Wow. Well, I guess you’d be the expert in that one since there’s a baby to prove it.”
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Will “No…”
    Will “…you know what?”
    Nick “No, no, no…”
    Will “Trust me, you’re right. You’re right. I own that. But because of that, I now have Gabi--”
    Will “No, its ok. Because of that, I was saying I have Gabi in my life now. And I have my daughter. Because of that, right? So what I won’t apologize for is being protective of either one of them.”----------That’s what makes you a good person.
    Nick “No, and you shouldn’t. That’s--That’s a good instinct. I, as a man, can respect that. I just hope that at some point you’ll realize that you don’t need to protect Gabi from me.”-----------But Will’s right.

Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Something wrong?”
    Will “Hello. Hi.”
    Hope “Hi, honey. Hi.”
    Will “Happy Halloween.”
    Will “Thank you. Me too. Oh, my gosh. That’s a fairy princess on speed. This is why I love Halloween.”---------The sugar rush of kids.
    Hope “Me too. I love that kids can just be kids. There’s so much pressure to grow up too fast.”
    Ciara “My friend Tommy wants to go around to the different nurses’ stations and trick-or-treat. Can I go? His mom is taking us.”
    Hope “Oh, um…ok. You’d rather I didn’t? But make sure that you stay with his mom Joanne ok? Right by her side.”
    Ciara “Thanks, mom!”

Sonny “Hey.”
    Will “Awesome.”
    Chad “Wow. Wow. Well, have a great time. Too bad the program isn’t in Boston. Could have hitched a ride on the private jet.”
    Will “Oh.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I do--I feel kind of bad you have to fly commercial.”----------What about the Kiriakis jet.
    Chad “It’s my own fault. She was actually kind of nice when she dumped me, considering.”--------I suppose WilSon knows but offscreen.
    Will “Still, I-I’m sorry. I mean, it’s not something you want to have happen right before you get on a plane to go have surgery.”
    Will “Well, we don’t have a baby, but you can hold this pumpkin. If you want. All right. Hello, Uncle Chad.”----------Aw, sweet.

Sami “You know, I can’t wait to read the dedication in your first novel. “To my dearest mother.”-------Oh, please.
    Will “Oh, boy.”
    Sami “Yeah. No. “She shared with me her deep love of the written word, and she guided me through life with her warmth and her wisdom--”----Narcissist.
    Will “And she provided enough material for a hundred novels of the horror genre. I would say.”---------Too true.
    Sami “That’s probably true, isn’t it? Can you believe he talks to me like that? I know. I can’t stand it.”----------I like how she talks to Ari.
    Will “That’s ok. It’s fine. I’m gonna have a hard enough time saying good-bye to these two characters.”
    Sonny “It’s gonna be a week, and you’re gonna be writing. So I think the time’s gonna fly by, and you’ll be home before you know it.”--------It’s going to drag for me though.
    Sami “Oh, God.”
    Will “Bubbele?”
    Sonny “Love it?”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “All right.”
    Will “All right. They totally ganged up on me. I didn’t--I didn’t think I should do this.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Will “Thank you. You know, I was saying good-bye to Great-grandma, and she kept calling me O’Casey, so I guess I should probably read some of his stuff.”
    Sami “EJ’s sorry he couldn’t be here to say good-bye.”---------Hmm, what about Lucas?
    Sami “Yeah, exactly.”
    Sami “Yeah. Yeah, actually it is. That’s something I couldn’t have said a few days ago.”

7:56-8:28 Sami “You know, it just feels like finally--finally, after all these years, the fact that I know EJ so well and he knows me so well, it--it paid off. We didn’t do the same old, same old.”
    Will “Yeah, you didn’t--you didn’t shoot him in the head, point-blank.”--------That is different.
    Sami “Yes, exactly. Right. God. I’m just so happy, because our relationship, it really is working. And I don’t care that we don’t have a wedding date yet. That doesn’t matter. I’m not worried about it at all.”
    Sami “I am happy for all of us.”------------There are things that could be better.
    Will “Oh, ok.”

Thanks for the summary and dialogue....and like YOU -I'm wondering why the misleading informaiton. Has anyone tweeted Chandler to ask him about his last date? I hope we see him and I swear that the show said we would until January.

#27166   2013/10/31 08:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a great & safe Halloween.

Will “Hey.”

Nick “From Kate.”
    Will “From?”
    Will “From Gabi?”
    Nick “Yeah.”
    Will “Really?”
    Will “Oh.”
    Nick “Yeah.”

Gabi “No.”
    Hope “Hi.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Hey.”
    Gabi “Is she all right?”

Will “Thank you.”
    Nick “Ok?”
    Nick “No, I--”
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Will “No…”
    Will “…you know what?”
    Nick “No, no, no…”

Sonny “Hey.”
    Gabi “Something wrong?”
    Will “Hello. Hi.”
    Hope “Hi, honey. Hi.”
    Will “Happy Halloween.”
    Ciara “Thanks, mom!”

Sonny “Hey.”
    Will “Awesome.”
    Will “Oh.”

Will “Oh, boy.”
    Sami “Oh, God.”
    Will “Bubbele?”
    Sonny “Love it?”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “All right.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sami “Yeah, exactly.”

Will “Oh, ok.”

Thanks for the summary and dialogue....and like YOU -I'm wondering why the misleading informaiton. Has anyone tweeted Chandler to ask him about his last date? I hope we see him and I swear that the show said we would until January.

You're welcome. A lot of people have been tweeting Chandler since his last tweet at the end of August and he's been staying away from Twitter which I don't really blame him for. It's possible he might tweet again in December to confirm his last airdate like Casey did recently.

#27167   2013/10/31 08:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/46/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#27168   2013/10/31 09:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Sigh. Ok. Thanks Str8t. I hope he does chime in soon to relieve me of that being the last we see of him. I still say that unless they redid scenes with the new actor we should see him again

#27169   2013/10/31 09:21AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Sigh. Ok. Thanks Str8t. I hope he does chime in soon to relieve me of that being the last we see of him. I still say that unless they redid scenes with the new actor we should see him again

It really is confusing and since the whole Chandler drama started I have lost my complete trust with TPTB and the way they do their entire business which includes their lack of quality writing so I don’t know what’s going to happen.

#27170   2013/10/31 09:22AM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

« 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list