List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 967052, Replies: 28216
    « 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 » »| page:
    #27091   2013/10/27 05:05AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Treasure
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JW0YKfVR0A

#27092   2013/10/27 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Im so excited
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAp6zwm3yOA

#27093   2013/10/27 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - part 46: be alright.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7li43kgKOuc

#27094   2013/10/27 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/65147041810

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/65202089205

tinyurl.com/kpucyjp

tinyurl.com/n6nflcx

tinyurl.com/me5rsx4

tinyurl.com/ll2la5k

anitafersonny.tumblr.com/post/65175997582/will-sonny-espana

anitafersonny.tumblr.com/post/65176138969/will-sonny-espana

anitafersonny.tumblr.com/post/65176407716/will-sonny-espana

tinyurl.com/mn5g44q

tinyurl.com/lztj9fl

anderstilinski.tumblr.com/post/65172885581/will-and-arianna-part-3

#27095   2013/10/27 05:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: October 21, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-21-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#27096   2013/10/27 05:11AM
    che4eva

Quote sunlight1949: You guys can blast me for this--I do not like that storyline. I like Days of Our Lives, except for the Will and Sonny storyline. It's not right. . . and I just look away when they are acting all touchey. . .

Well apparently this is a pro Will and Sonny board so if you're so disgusted by them ...... What are you doing here ? ... smh

#27097   2013/10/27 05:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (October 21-25, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/10/poll-oct-21-25.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#27098   2013/10/27 06:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote che4eva:
    Quote sunlight1949: You guys can blast me for this--I do not like that storyline. I like Days of Our Lives, except for the Will and Sonny storyline. It's not right. . . and I just look away when they are acting all touchey. . .

Well apparently this is a pro Will and Sonny board so if you're so disgusted by them ...... What are you doing here ? ... smh

Thanks

#27099   2013/10/27 08:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I can't believe they gave Will & Sonny so many kisses today and the ending I wish they were already home though when they got the message and continued on with kissing and heading towards their bedroom.

It was a great episode but it seems that it's taboo to have them be in a bedroom together.

ridiculous!!! Heck when the guy who is dancing with the stars and Sonny were on the bed there was a lot more action going on then my WILSON ever gets. Do you think maybe they are thinking Will is just so new and young to his love life -FORGET THAT-dang it if that ugly spector of him with the baby's momma hadn't just popped up in my head then I would say maybe my line of thinking was why....but now that nastyness appeared and I have to be angry because I would have loved the scene friday to have been them kissing and undressing each other.

#27100   2013/10/27 08:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Halloween episode a year ago today.

DOOL 2012-10-26 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDRjqJq6Mis

0:01-0:22 Will “Hold on. Here. For posterity's sake. Nice.”
    Sonny “I don't know what the point is. Vampires don't show up in photographs.”
    Will “This one does. Ooh, he's looking good.”--------------Yeah Sonny the sexy vampire.
    Sonny “Oh, delete that! Delete that.”
    Will “No. Are you kidding? No way.”
    Sonny “Come on, will. I'm gonna bite you. Will, come here. I was just being silly.”-----------Kinky.
    Will “Where's my stake?”
    Gabi “Hey…”
    Will “Get away from me.”
    Gabi “…what are you guys doing?”

0:05 Ooh Sonny’s scary vampire face.

0:13-0:18 I love how playful they are with chasing one another.

0:23-1:15 Will “We could do, um, like, a strobe light. We could put a strobe light in the hallway, and that's creepy.”
    Gabi “Ok, that's gonna be really scary for the kids.”
    Sonny “Well, it's Halloween. I mean, that's kind of the--kinda the point.”---------Love the play on words.
    Gabi “Uh, what about you? Do you have any ideas?”
    Nick “Uh, walking through cobwebs always used to freak me out. You could string some up in the doorway.”
    Gabi “That is an amazing idea. Add that to your list.”----------She complained about the strobe light but has no problem with cobwebs. I think cobwebs are worse.
    Sonny “All right.”
    Will “Also...whoa! Your handwriting sucks.”
    Sonny “It's perfectly legible. I can read it.”
    Will “I think he said "cobwebs," not "cowbells."------------Cowbells could be scary in the dark.
    Sonny “What are you, the penmanship police?”
    Will “Oh, by the way, I posted that picture of you on Facebook, the vampire one, and it's got a, uh, lot of attention.”-------Sweet, it’s on Facebook.
    Sonny “Let me see that. No, it doesn't. Hey, let me see. It's my picture of me.”
    Will “I know, but it's my--”
    Sonny “Did you really do that?”
    Gabi “Are you ok?”
    Sonny “Will!”
    Will “Yeah, it's my default. So what?”--------Aww.

0:31 Will’s scary with the spider on his shoulder.

0:33-0:34 Another great playful moment with WilSon

1:16-2:52 Sonny “What are you--you know what, you have to get a manicure. I'm, like, dating an infant.”--------Ha, you know you love it though.
    Nick “I'm fine. Don't worry about me.”-------You’re not fine.
    Gabi “I mean, you've been quiet since we got here. I thought you had tons of ideas.”
    Sonny “Hold on, this is the costume store. Hold on a second. Excuse me, I gotta take this. Hello? Yes, this is him.”
    Will “So...how have you been, by the way? We haven't--we haven't talked a lot. I know the-the whole family's glad that you're staying.”----------They’ll regret that.
    Nick “Yeah, well, it wasn't--it wasn't really my choice.”
    Will “Yeah, I know, but it doesn't make it any less true, so...”
    Nick “Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. It was kind of a rocky start, but things have been getting better every day. I've been working at the pub with Gabi and-and, uh, Caroline, and it's-it’s been great.”
    Will “Cool. Yeah, Grandma seems to, uh, like you.”
    Nick “Well, she hasn't fired me yet. But, uh, thanks for asking.”
    Will “Yeah. Thank you for helping. I mean, it means a lot to Sonny, this-this thing, and he's spent a lot of time on it. Most of the kids that-that are coming here don't really have a lot of money.”
    Nick “Right.”
    Will “So he just wants 'em to feel that, for one night, they're not missing out on anything.”
    Sonny “Hey, uh, we've got a little bit of a problem. All the costumes and party favors were sent to my apartment by mistake.”
    Gabi “Oh.”
    Will “Ok, well, let's go get 'em and bring 'em to the rectory.”
    Sonny “Ok, we better go now.”
    Will “Ok, all right.”
    Sonny “See you guys in a little bit.”
    Will “See ya.”
    Sonny “Bye.”
    Nick “See ya.”
    Gabi “So...clearly you have a problem with Will and Sonny.”----------Nothings changed.

1:17 WTH is Will doing to Sonny.

1:28-1:29 Will’s really adorable with how he flopped down when Sonny left.

2:33-2:34 You can see that Nick clearly has issues with the way he backed away from Sonny.

2:50 Will’s trying to shut the door with the green fake hand.

2:55-4:25 Skipped

4:27-4:51 Sonny “I'm sorry my place is such a mess. I wasn't expecting company.”
    Will “Just so you know, I am prepared to deduct some serious points.”
    Sonny “Oh, yeah, 'cause you're such a neat freak.”
    Will “Yes. At least I have standards.”
    Sonny “We just drove over here in your car. It looks like a laundry hamper.”
    Will “That's because I lost my laundry hamper. Wow! Big boxes.”-------------That’s funny but how do you lose a laundry hamper.
    Sonny “Let me grab a, uh, box cutter and we'll pop 'em open.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:53-4:58 Oh yeah, Will’s ready for action. I love how Will looks at the bed with that expression.

5:01-6:18 Sonny “Hey, I want to thank you for helping me out with all this.”
    Will “Oh, you're welcome. I love Halloween, and I-I--you know, I know how much this party's gonna mean to these kids, because I used to be one of them. And I, uh, you know, I remember wanting a day where I can kind of just forget about everything.
    Sonny “You know, you, uh, don't really talk much about your childhood.”
    Will “Well, you've probably already heard a lot about it from your parents, and from, uh, other people, I guess.”
    Sonny “Yeah, but it's not the same hearing it from you.”
    Will “Ok, well, um...let's see, I don't like long stories, so I'm gonna put this in a nutshell. Uh, my parents didn't really have a conventional marriage, so I spent a lot of time going back and forth between 'em, you know? Um, I was kind of like a prize for them to win. You know, whoever had me had the upper hand. And as--I guess as a consequence, I never really felt like I belonged at either of those places...and my bag was always packed.”
    Sonny “Well, you know, I hope you don't feel that way anymore. I hope you finally feel...like you belong somewhere.”-------Aw, sweet.

5:03 Whoops it looks like Will had a slipping problem there.

6:25-7:45 Will “You know, my great-grandma Caroline is super into Halloween. She actually used to take me out to get my costume every year.”
    Sonny “Did you always get to pick out what you wanted to wear?”
    Will “Sometimes. But she had no problem drawing the line, though.”
    Sonny “Like when?”
    Will “Um, let's see. Like one year, I guess, uh, the costume that I wanted was a little over the top, so she convinced me to reconsider.”
    Sonny “Well, what was it?”
    Will “I'm not telling.”
    Sonny “Come on, just tell me. What was it? Was it ridiculous?”
    Will “No. Well, ok. Picture, like, um...like, uh, an Elton John, '70s, like, disco thing.”
    Sonny “Did you even know who Elton John was?”
    Will “Nope. Could you imagine, though, if she'd said yes, the look on my dad's face?”
    Sonny “What'd you end up being that year?”
    Will “Uh, one of the guys from 'NSync. Yeah, that probably should have been my first clue.”
    Sonny “What are--are you, uh, knockin' on 'NSync, huh, on J.T.? You better take that back right now. Take it back. Arms up.”
    Will “Oh, my god.”
    Sonny “En garde!”
    Will “Gimme that, gimme that! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh! Gimme that, gimme that, gimme that, gimme that.”

6:25 So funny with the both of them in fake masks.

7:29-7:57 I love how their playfulness turned into desire.

7:51 Will’s cute little laugh.

7:52-7:57 I love those kisses and how Will wrapped his arms around Sonny’s head like that.

8:04 I like the placement of Will’s hand on the side of Sonny’s head as he’s kissing him.

8:12-8:16 Sonny “Are you sure?”
    Will “Very.”

THanks for sharing this - I know I didn't watch it so this will be my first time.

« 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list