List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1051388, Replies: 28298
    « 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 » »| page:
    #26981   2013/10/18 05:02AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon Addicts Anonymous made the local news! See you soon everyone! www.tullahomanews.com/?p=19071

#26982   2013/10/18 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/64310600168

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/64311426945

tinyurl.com/ltdz4xf

tinyurl.com/lopj9r7

tinyurl.com/n7u626q

tinyurl.com/myaqaeh

#26983   2013/10/18 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Have a great Friday.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/18 Jennifer fears she's lost JJ for good; Kate decides to check into Jordan's past; Sami and EJ have a serious conversation about their relationship and their future; Jennifer unleashes all her anger on Theresa.

About.com
    tinyurl.com/k4yxhga

Friday, October 18
    Kate decides to check into Jordan’s past, upon realizing she's growing closer to Rafe.
    DVR Alert: Fearing she’s lost JJ for good, Jennifer unleashes her anger at Theresa and attacks her!

#26984   2013/10/18 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Freddie tweeted this yesterday. I wasn't sure if he was talking about new Will or did I miss him call Will baby recently -I need to read your recaps because the day after the shooting I lived that Will was trying to get Sonny to talk and not just busy work so he would have to think about the shooting - he said stop talk to me and later they went home and Will,having to grab the baby and more or less wake her up. So glad it was just the three

@freddiemsmith: I'm seeing a lot of tweets about nicknames. Sonny called Will baby for the first time a couple days ago #justsaying

I’m unclear with what Freddie is talking about because I don’t recall him saying “baby” in my recaps so I’m thinking he means this is his current filming with Guy Wilson.

I am wondering if he said this during the Valentines Day episode possibly. I was thinking Freddie tweeted earlier this week something about flowers and hearts must mean Valentines Day.

Whoa, February, we have to wait until then??? I hope not, I hope there are some great Wilson scenes during December.

#26985   2013/10/18 06:18AM
    SaphyrStar

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Freddie tweeted this yesterday. I wasn't sure if he was talking about new Will or did I miss him call Will baby recently -I need to read your recaps because the day after the shooting I lived that Will was trying to get Sonny to talk and not just busy work so he would have to think about the shooting - he said stop talk to me and later they went home and Will,having to grab the baby and more or less wake her up. So glad it was just the three

@freddiemsmith: I'm seeing a lot of tweets about nicknames. Sonny called Will baby for the first time a couple days ago #justsaying

I’m unclear with what Freddie is talking about because I don’t recall him saying “baby” in my recaps so I’m thinking he means this is his current filming with Guy Wilson.

I am wondering if he said this during the Valentines Day episode possibly. I was thinking Freddie tweeted earlier this week something about flowers and hearts must mean Valentines Day.

Whoa, February, we have to wait until then??? I hope not, I hope there are some great Wilson scenes during December.

In the beginning of August, before Chandler left, Freddie was on a radio show where he said that "babe" was used a couple of days before that and that Will called Sonny "my love". Since that was just a few weeks before Chandler left I'm thinking it will be some time in December.

#26986   2013/10/18 08:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Poll: October 14, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-14-2013-edition/
    Polls close Tuesday at 11:00PM/EST

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26987   2013/10/18 08:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

Ron ‏@mrfixit477 October 28, 2013 Soap Opera Digest Page 15 Will and Ari....
    @ChandlerMassey #WilSon #Days pic.twitter.com/s7lA70HD11

#26988   2013/10/18 09:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny in the tweets.

#26989   2013/10/18 10:43AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual:

it is sure to guy as he send it yeterday talking couple days and as we would want it was not with chandler

#26990   2013/10/18 11:39AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (October 14-18, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/10/poll-oct-14-18.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

« 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list