List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1025195, Replies: 28267
    « 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 » »| page:
    #26961   2013/10/16 06:54AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It was another good episode with WilSon and they showed their love of one another by being there for each other. The running theme was sandwiches and I counted out that they said it 5 times.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 10.15.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxSBxuv4BPI

0:01-0:40 Maxine “Hi, guys.”
    Will “Hello. Hi. Is there, uh, any news about Chad?”
    Maxine “No, sweetheart. He’s still in the O.R.”
    Sonny “Do you know how long he’s gonna be in there?”
    Maxine “Well, I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long night.”
    Will “Ok. Thank you.”
    Maxine “Sorry. I wish I had better news.”
    Will “It’s ok. It’s kind of hard to believe.”
    Sonny “I know. I can’t believe it either.”
    Will “It just sucks that we can’t do anything.”
    Sonny “I got an idea. Come with me.”
    Will “Ok.”

0:43-1:28 Will “Sonny, slow down for a second. I’m sorry. Where are we going?”
    Sonny “Oh, I just--you were feeling useless. I was feeling useless, and there’s so much food at the club, you know. So we’re gonna go. We’re gonna make some sandwiches, get a big thermos of some decent coffee. Then we’re gonna bring it back to the people at the hospital who are waiting to hear about chad.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “Right?”
    Will “That’s a great idea.”
    Sonny “Yeah, just keep busy. We got to keep--keep moving.”
    Will “Right. Yes.”
    Sonny “You know?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “’Cause I already tried to give blood, and I wasn’t the right type.”---------Hmm, this would’ve been a good moment to have a line about gay men can’t give blood. I first learned about that on QAF.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “You know, ‘cause I can’t stand this. Like, our friend is fighting for his life, and I don’t want to sit at the hospital and do nothing.”
    Will “We’re not doing nothing. We’re making some sandwiches. That’s a great idea. Let’s do it.”---------I can’t help but laugh at Will saying this even though he’s trying to be sincere with cheering up Sonny.
    Sonny “Ok.”

1:20-1:28 I like how Will rushes over to Sonny with concern.

1:40-2:20 Cop “You’re the owner of this place, right?”
    Sonny “One of them, yeah.”
    Cop “I’m gonna have to ask you to stay clear of this area.”
    Sonny “Yeah, we just want to make some sandwiches and--and some coffee and bring it to the people at the hospital. Is that ok?”
    Cop “The area behind the bar is not part of the crime scene.”------------I just find it weird that they’re doing this at a crime scene. I guess the Brady Pub set wasn’t available.
    Sonny “Ok, that’s perfect. That’s all we need.”
    Will “Great. Thanks. So what do you want me to do?”
    Sonny “You know what? You don’t have to do anything, because I know every kind of coffee that everyone likes, and I saw Chad make his dad a cup of coffee before, so I know what kind that is too.”----------Um, couldn’t he start making the sandwiches?
    Will “Ok. Hold on. Hold on.”
    Sonny “No, we have to--let’s just clean this up. We got to get back to the hospital.”
    Will “We will. We will. I want to talk to you.”

2:18-2:22 Will’s very intent with talking at Sonny and the way he turned him around and grabbing at his jacket.

2:23-3:28 Sonny “It’s just that woman comes in here, waving the gun around…and he doesn’t even think. He just steps in front of EJ and Sami, and then he gets shot.”
    Will “I know. I know.”
    Sonny “I don’t get it. Like, I didn’t--I didn’t know that he could do something like that.”
    Will “Me either. Well, listen, when--when we were younger, he was always saying how he was the only child of two people who couldn’t stand each other. And then the whole thing came out with his mom and Stefano, and he suddenly kind of fell into a family.”
    Sonny “One that he would risk his life for?”
    Will “Well, apparently. I mean, maybe he didn’t know until he saw the gun. He didn’t know that he was pro-gay until he found out that--you know, found out about us.”-----------That’s sweet.
    Sonny “He was--He was happy…”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “…for us.”
    Will “I know. He’s your best friend.”
    Sonny “He is…you know, like, after you, of course.”------------Aw.
    Will “Well, thank you. So let’s get some coffee made, and let’s get our asses over to the hospital, ok?”
    Sonny “That sounds good.”
    Will “Great.”

2:34-2:36 Sonny’s stressed.

3:03-3:09 I love Will’s expression as he talks about Chad’s acceptance to WilSon’s relationship and you get to see Sonny start to smile as Will talks.

3:11 Sonny’s smile.

3:27-3:28 I like to think Sonny’s looking at Will’s ass.

3:38-3:59 Hope “Hey, guys.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Hope “What are you doing here?”
    Will “Uh, we just made some sandwiches and coffee for people at the hospital.”
    Roman “How’s your mom doing?”
    Will “Uh, worried, just like everybody else.”
    Sonny “Did you, uh, hear anything about Chad?”
    Hope “No, not yet.”
    Sonny “Ok, well, we’re gonna get going.”
    Will “Yeah, great. It was good to see both of you.”
    Roman “Ok, we’re going to the hospital after this. We’ll see you there.”
    Sonny “Ok, I’ll see you.”
    Roman “Ok.”
    Hope “Careful driving.”-----------I remember the days when I actually saw cars on this soap.
    Sonny “Ok.”

3:38 WilSon didn’t stay behind the bar.

5:09-5:19 Will “So I’m guessing since I didn’t hear anything from you--is it still the same?”
    Sami “Yeah, yeah. No, you guessed correctly.”
    Will “All right.”
    EJ “It is just the waiting that is driving me crazy.”

5:51-5:52 Aww, I love how WilSon’s holding onto each other so tight with the good news about Chad.

7:33-7:42 Dan “Uh, you know, I’m sorry, guys, but you’re gonna have to wait just for a little bit, ok?”
    Sonny “Uh, that’s--that’s fine. He made it, and that’s all we really care about tonight.”----------YAY Chad’s fine until he leaves.
    Dan “Ok. Thanks a lot.”

7:36 I like how Will’s just casually leaning his elbow on Sonny.

8:52-9:42 Will “I wonder what woke her up.”
    Sonny “Maybe the thunder.”
    Will “I’m glad she didn’t wake Gabi up though.”
    Sonny “I know. When I, uh, called her to tell her about Chad, uh, she said that she was exhausted.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “She’s such a miracle.”-----------You helped with that.
    Will “I know. We kind of all got a, um, glimpse of what a miracle life is tonight.”
    Sonny “We sure did. Was she awake when you went in there to get her?”
    Will “No, I just wanted to--you know, just wanted to hold her.”----------Ok, the writer’s messed up here because the first line Will says is “I wonder what woke her up” but it’s adorable though that Will wanted to be with his family during this time.
    Sonny “I get it.”
    Will “Hi.”----------So cute.

9:18-9:26 I love watching Will play with Ari’s fingers.

9:30-9:33 Sonny rubbing Will’s back.

9:37-9:40 A perfect family with WilSon smiling at Ari.

9:42 Ari’s really cute how she leaning her hand on Will’s chest and looking at him.

Thanks for the recap/comments. Loved all the WilSon moments. Of course favorite scene was at home with the baby. So sweet.
    I suppose that will be it for the boys until next week. I miss them when they are not on.

You’re welcome Kay. I agree, I loved WilSon at the end with Ari showing what a great family that they make and I miss them too when I don’t see them.

#26962   2013/10/16 09:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

No mention of Will or Sonny but for me they’re back to the dragging s/l of Nicole, Eric, Brady, Kristen, Hope, Dan, Justin, JJ, Jennifer, Theresa, Abby.

DOOL does a fairly good job with creating moments like the couple days with the shooting but overall I haven’t been too impressed.

#26963   2013/10/16 02:10PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny True
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjco5ME7sgw

#26964   2013/10/16 02:10PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - part 45: nothing like us.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQAQng2s8Rg

#26965   2013/10/16 02:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny, The One With All The Kisses [Part Two]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN4yiLfRY1M

#26966   2013/10/16 02:12PM
    Str8tButEqual

Excuses and Promises
    palrice8.tumblr.com/post/64190822416

#26967   2013/10/16 03:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

Patrick Harbison ‏@pweekly Mix And Mingle With #DAYS Stars tinyurl.com/n5j2gw3 @ShawnC4real @freddiemsmith @missyreeves4 @KateMansi @AddictsAnon @SoapDigest

#26968   2013/10/17 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon 2 days!!!! #AddictsTakeTennesseeCountdown

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith I'm seeing a lot of tweets about nicknames. Sonny called Will baby for the first time a couple days ago #justsaying

#26969   2013/10/17 04:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/64212364057

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/64212961450

tinyurl.com/kwk54lu

#26970   2013/10/17 04:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/17 Kristen and Marlena face off; Eric comes to a horrifying realization about what happened to him; the judge delivers his decision to an anxious JJ; EJ is stunned when Sami makes an unexpected decision about their wedding.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

10/17 Eric realizes what happened to him; Brady declares his friendship with Nicole over; Kristen reveals Eric agreed to marry her and Brady; the judge tells J.J., Abigail and Jennifer his decision; Sami makes a decision about her wedding.

« 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list