List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022182, Replies: 28267
    « 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 » »| page:
    #26901   2013/10/12 06:07AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. The scenes with WilSon are always so short but I loved seeing them showing their affection with one another.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 10.11.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITrblrPUC4I

0:01-0:27 Will “Ok, so you have my cell phone number.”
    Babysitter “And Sonny’s and Gabi’s and your mom’s and his mom’s.”
    Will “Great. Well, it takes a village and all the villagers have cell phones. So that’s good.”
    Babysitter “Oh, I’ll get her. You don’t want baby drool on the gorgeous suit.”
    Sonny “Hey. Love the hair.”
    Babysitter “You were right about too much product.”-------------I’m confused about what led up to this particular line. Like how they know each other.
    Will “Wow.”
    Sonny “Ok, this tie--complete failure. For the life of me, I can’t straighten it out.”
    Will “Well, thank God for that.”------------ Of course this is reminiscent of when Sonny helped Will with his tie.

0:17 Love Will’s smile.

0:25 Love Sonny’s smile at Will.

0:28-0:31 Sweet kisses.

0:39-1:34 Sonny “Hey.”
    Sami “Oh!”
    Sonny “Sorry we’re late. That was my fault.”--------Ties & kisses.
    Will “Yes.”
    Sami “It’s ok. It’s unforgivable to have parents of an infant show up late anywhere.”----------I love that she said “parents”.
    Will “We are sorry, though, because we know it’s a big night for both of you.”
    EJ “You didn’t miss anything. Just some boring English chap giving a boring speech. You’re in time for cake.”
    Sami “That is most important.”
    EJ “Sonny, thank you for letting us use this place.”
    Sonny “Yeah, no problem. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
    Will “Everyone seems to be having a great time. Um, except for Stefano.”
    EJ “Your mother took care of him.”
    Sami “Well, hardly. I just made a little speech.”
    Will “Well, with you being so shy and all, good for you. Listen, I know he upset you, and I’m glad you’re siccing it to him, you know? It’s one little old man. You’ve got everyone else here who’s on your side, so…ok.”---------------Odd choice of words to describe Stefano.
    Sami “Thank you.”

0:46-0:48 I love how Sonny’s has his arm around Will and I noticed how his hand did like a scratching motion there.

0:56-1:02 I love how Will puts his hand beneath Sonny’s coat.

1:36-2:45 Skipped dialogue.

1:41-1:46 It’s great to see WilSon chatting away.

2:47-3:04 Sonny “I’m gonna go check with the bartender and make sure everything’s ok.”
    Will “Everything looks ok to me.”
    Sonny “Yeah, but I’m also gonna go check on the cake.”
    Will “No, come on. You’re my date, I don’t want you to work. I want you to be with me.”-----------Aww, that’s sweet.
    Sonny “I’ll be right back. I promise.”----------Who cares about the cake when Will wants to be with you.

2:56-2:57 Will reaching out to Sonny because he doesn’t want him to go.

3:07 Will’s frustration.

3:16-4:30 Will “Uh, hey. I’m just, uh, just checking in. Is everything ok?”
    Babysitter “We’re fine, Will. Enjoy the party, ok?”
    Will “Ok, I will, thanks. Give Ari a kiss for me.”
    Stefano “Well…You’re a very devoted father.”
    Will “Thank you. Hello.”
    Stefano “You know, now that your mother is living with us, I want you to understand something, that you and that lovely little girl are welcome in my home anytime whatsoever. And that also includes the young Mr. Kiriakis.”
    Will “Thank you.”
    Stefano “You know, you’re very fortunate. You have a wonderful friend for business, and you have a lovely friend for your life.”------Hmm, a WilSon shipper.
    Will “I know.”
    Sonny “Thank you.”
    Stefano “Of course, your father and my son, it doesn’t work out too well, does it? Well, enough is enough. We might as well just bury the hatchet, huh? Ciao.”--------Scary.
    Will “See ya. I just hope he doesn’t bury the hatchet in your dad’s back.”

4:35-5:01 Caroline “Look at Will. He’s so happy.”
    Marlena “I remember that smile looking up at me from his bassinet.”
    Caroline “I don’t think it could possibly be the same smile. Actually, he’s not a little boy anymore.”
    Marlena “Oh…”
    Caroline “Come on, he’s a man, he’s a father. Now he has a lifelong partner.”----------Aww, a “lifelong partner”.
    Marlena “He’s lucky to have such a good partner.”----------More WilSon shippers.

5:04-6:12 Skipped dialogue.

6:14-6:33 Sami “I still feel like a young bride. A young bride with a grandchild, but still a young bride.”
    Sonny “Ah, I’m really sorry the cake still is not here.”
    Will “It’s when they’re gonna announce the date, though.”
    Sonny “I know, I’m really sorry.”
    EJ “It’s ok. It’s fine. There really isn’t anything at all that could spoil this evening.”--------Jinxed it.
    Sami “Aww.”

6:36-7:54 Skipped dialogue.

6:45-6:46 I wonder what Will said to Sonny here.

7:22-7:23 & 7:29-7:32 I wonder what WilSon’s talking about.

7:55-8:57 Will “Hey.”
    Rafe “Hey.”
    Will “Is this your idea of a good time?”
    Rafe “What, you worried I’m gonna make a scene?”
    Will “No, I’m worried about you. Why don’t we, um…grab some more beers, and we can go outside and, I don’t know, get some fresh air.”
    Rafe “Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.”
    Will “Ok. Uh…Well, I know this is hard for you, and I just wanted you to know that I genuinely believe that my mom is really happy where she’s at right now.”
    Rafe “Yeah, yeah. Course. ‘Cause EJ’s changed and Stefano’s mellowed. They’re good guys now.”
    Will “I don’t know, maybe today they are.”-------------What difference does that make?
    Rafe “Yeah, no such luck. Listen, I appreciate you coming to talk to me, and I appreciate you being worried about your mom’s happiness, but guess what? So am I. You know, we’ve been through a lot, and, uh, I actually feel like I owe her. She defended me when I was unable to defend myself. And unfortunately, I can’t do that for her now.”

9:12-10:57 Will “Hi.”
    Marlena “Hey! Sorry, that was just a patient.”
    Will “Yeah, I didn’t get a chance to say “Hi”, so I thought I’d follow you out here.”
    Marlena “I’m glad you did.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Marlena “I’ve been missing you just a little bit.”
    Will “I know.”
    Marlena “Mmm!”
    Will “Sorry, busy with the baby, you know?”
    Marlena “How’s all that going?”
    Will “Great. I mean, Sonny and I are great. Ari’s great. We’re getting along with Gabi. It’s nice when your mom gets out of jail too.”
    Marlena “And who would know that better than you? Wow…It makes me so happy to see you so happy.”----------I wish I could see more of their happiness together.
    Will “Vice-versa. Um, speaking of you being happy though, how are you and John? You still love John, don’t you?”
    Marlena “Sometimes love isn’t enough.”
    Will “But you two went through so much together.”
    Marlena “I know we have. But now it seems rather than being a team, we seem to have become separate individuals.”
    Will “Hmm. Have you heard of, um, this new thing called counseling?”----------Good idea.
    Marlena “Have you heard of a boy being fresh?”
    Will “Sorry.”
    Marlena “But clearly, counseling works a whole lot better when one of the parties decides that, uh, to stay living in the United States and not live in Europe. So I’m sorry to say it, but I think--I think we can’t make it work.”
    Will “Hmm. Are you ok with that?”
    Marlena “I have to be ok, ‘cause that’s what it is.”
    Will “I’m sorry, I--”
    Marlena “I know. I’m sorry too.”

10:59 A sweet hug with Marlena & Will.

11:01-13:09 Skipped dialogue.

11:14 Poor Sonny with nothing to do when DOOL screwed up with not having WilSon dance.

12:17 I love Will’s smile.

13:10-13:26 Gabi “Ok, so I just got off the phone with the sitter. Apparently, we broke a world record: 20 calls. So she told me I had to get off the phone because my third cousin from San Diego was on hold and she wanted to find out how Arianna was.”
    Will “Just imagine her life when she starts, um, dating.”--------Whoa, slow down.

13:21 I love how Sonny’s looking over at Will.

13:28-14:14 Skipped dialogue.

14:02 Another look from Sonny to Will.

Thanks for the dialogue I always appreciate being able to read what the said.

I agree with the dance scene - but I am trying to recall if they even left any room for anyone to dance.

#26902   2013/10/12 06:46AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. The scenes with WilSon are always so short but I loved seeing them showing their affection with one another.

Will “Great. Well, it takes a village and all the villagers have cell phones. So that’s good.”
    Babysitter “You were right about too much product.”-------------I’m confused about what led up to this particular line. Like how they know each other.
    Will “Wow.”
    Sonny “Ok, this tie--complete failure. For the life of me, I can’t straighten it out.”
    Will “Well, thank God for that.”------------ Of course this is reminiscent of when Sonny helped Will with his tie.

Sami “Oh!”
    Will “Yes.”
    Sami “It’s ok. It’s unforgivable to have parents of an infant show up late anywhere.”----------I love that she said “parents”.
    EJ “You didn’t miss anything. Just some boring English chap giving a boring speech. You’re in time for cake.”
    Will “Well, with you being so shy and all, good for you. Listen, I know he upset you, and I’m glad you’re siccing it to him, you know? It’s one little old man. You’ve got everyone else here who’s on your side, so…ok.”---------------Odd choice of words to describe Stefano.
    Sami “Thank you.”

0:46-0:48 I love how Sonny’s has his arm around Will and I noticed how his hand did like a scratching motion there.

2:47-3:04 Sonny “I’m gonna go check with the bartender and make sure everything’s ok.”
    Will “No, come on. You’re my date, I don’t want you to work. I want you to be with me.”-----------Aww, that’s sweet.
    Sonny “I’ll be right back. I promise.”----------Who cares about the cake when Will wants to be with you.

Will “Thank you. Hello.”
    Stefano “You know, now that your mother is living with us, I want you to understand something, that you and that lovely little girl are welcome in my home anytime whatsoever. And that also includes the young Mr. Kiriakis.”
    Will “Thank you.”
    Stefano “You know, you’re very fortunate. You have a wonderful friend for business, and you have a lovely friend for your life.”------Hmm, a WilSon shipper.
    Will “I know.”
    Sonny “Thank you.”
    Stefano “Of course, your father and my son, it doesn’t work out too well, does it? Well, enough is enough. We might as well just bury the hatchet, huh? Ciao.”--------Scary.

Caroline “I don’t think it could possibly be the same smile. Actually, he’s not a little boy anymore.”
    Marlena “Oh…”
    Caroline “Come on, he’s a man, he’s a father. Now he has a lifelong partner.”----------Aww, a “lifelong partner”.
    Marlena “He’s lucky to have such a good partner.”----------More WilSon shippers.

6:14-6:33 Sami “I still feel like a young bride. A young bride with a grandchild, but still a young bride.”
    EJ “It’s ok. It’s fine. There really isn’t anything at all that could spoil this evening.”--------Jinxed it.
    Sami “Aww.”

Rafe “Hey.”
    Will “No, I’m worried about you. Why don’t we, um…grab some more beers, and we can go outside and, I don’t know, get some fresh air.”
    Will “Ok. Uh…Well, I know this is hard for you, and I just wanted you to know that I genuinely believe that my mom is really happy where she’s at right now.”
    Rafe “Yeah, yeah. Course. ‘Cause EJ’s changed and Stefano’s mellowed. They’re good guys now.”
    Will “I don’t know, maybe today they are.”-------------What difference does that make?
    Rafe “Yeah, no such luck. Listen, I appreciate you coming to talk to me, and I appreciate you being worried about your mom’s happiness, but guess what? So am I. You know, we’ve been through a lot, and, uh, I actually feel like I owe her. She defended me when I was unable to defend myself. And unfortunately, I can’t do that for her now.”

Will “Yeah, I didn’t get a chance to say “Hi”, so I thought I’d follow you out here.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Will “I know.”
    Marlena “Mmm!”
    Will “Great. I mean, Sonny and I are great. Ari’s great. We’re getting along with Gabi. It’s nice when your mom gets out of jail too.”
    Marlena “And who would know that better than you? Wow…It makes me so happy to see you so happy.”----------I wish I could see more of their happiness together.
    Will “Vice-versa. Um, speaking of you being happy though, how are you and John? You still love John, don’t you?”
    Marlena “I know we have. But now it seems rather than being a team, we seem to have become separate individuals.”
    Will “Hmm. Have you heard of, um, this new thing called counseling?”----------Good idea.
    Will “Sorry.”
    Marlena “But clearly, counseling works a whole lot better when one of the parties decides that, uh, to stay living in the United States and not live in Europe. So I’m sorry to say it, but I think--I think we can’t make it work.”
    Will “I’m sorry, I--”

11:14 Poor Sonny with nothing to do when DOOL screwed up with not having WilSon dance.

13:10-13:26 Gabi “Ok, so I just got off the phone with the sitter. Apparently, we broke a world record: 20 calls. So she told me I had to get off the phone because my third cousin from San Diego was on hold and she wanted to find out how Arianna was.”
    Will “Just imagine her life when she starts, um, dating.”--------Whoa, slow down.

I agree with the dance scene - but I am trying to recall if they even left any room for anyone to dance.

You're welcome.

I could have lived without Will talking with Rafe and they might have been able to squeeze in a few moments to have WilSon together.

#26903   2013/10/12 07:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Will “Wow.”

Sami “Oh!”
    Will “Yes.”
    Sami “Thank you.”

Will “Thank you. Hello.”
    Will “Thank you.”
    Will “I know.”
    Sonny “Thank you.”

Marlena “Oh…”

Sami “Aww.”

Rafe “Hey.”

Will “Yeah.”
    Will “I know.”
    Marlena “Mmm!”
    Will “Sorry.”
    Will “I’m sorry, I--”

You're welcome.

I could have lived without Will talking with Rafe and they might have been able to squeeze in a few moments to have WilSon together.

My sentiments exactly

#26904   2013/10/12 03:06PM
    Str8tButEqual

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ "I came in like a wrecking ball"...yeah, we're going there! #MileyCyrus #WreckingBall cover! Coming soon...

#26905   2013/10/12 03:45PM
    Str8tButEqual

Bow Ties and Kissing
    danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/63783672689/bow-ties-and-kissing

#26906   2013/10/12 03:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

WilSon one shot
    palrice8.tumblr.com/post/63756931818

#26907   2013/10/13 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon 6 days!!! #ADDICTSTakeTENNESSEE!

TheAlycat™ ‏@Alycat04 Also fans attending the @AddictsAnon Lynchburg @JackDaniels_US event, be sure to wear comfortable shoes for the 2 1/2 hours outdoors tour!

#26908   2013/10/13 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/63856051391

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/63841390300

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/63865686109

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/63839295183

tinyurl.com/l34yr84

tinyurl.com/medkbd7

hoosiergal86.tumblr.com/post/63833768528/wilson-fixing-ties

theycanttouchus.tumblr.com/post/63796986039

tinyurl.com/lwps22m

#26909   2013/10/13 05:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Don't forget to vote.

Pulse Poll: October 7, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-7-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26910   2013/10/13 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (October 7-11, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/10/poll-oct-7-11.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

« 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list