List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:07PM, Views: 989748, Replies: 28242
    « 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 » »| page:
    #26881   2013/10/11 09:30AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena and Caroline gushing over #Wilson from afar

#26882   2013/10/11 09:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Mar and Caroline watching happy Wilson, think Will lucky to have such a good partner

#26883   2013/10/11 09:41AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will and Rafe, I love these two.

#26884   2013/10/11 09:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena and Will, I <3 them too!

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS OMG, Will is the only one that remembers JOHN

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Sonny sorry, cake not ready. Ejami happy anyway. Stefano gets mad about a guest who showed up ...

#26885   2013/10/11 09:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will asks Marlena, You still love John? Marlena says sometimes love is not enough. Will says; have you heard of counselling.

#26886   2013/10/11 10:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Bracing myself....Chad is now making a speech

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja There's no way that Marge busting in and waving that gun around isn't funny. #Days

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS OM Gosh she's got a gun! And of course it's Abby that says this.

#26887   2013/10/11 10:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marge fires her gun!
    Where's doctor Dan when you need a hero?

#26888   2013/10/11 11:51AM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all. This board has been very quiet lately and I'm sure it has to do with the fact that we are seeing less and less of Will and Sonny. To be quiet honest, I'm so disappointed in this show right now I can't even find words to express it. The writers have totally dropped the ball when it comes to the Will and Sonny storyline. BUT ... I have a theory.

I attribute most of it to poor writing, but a small portion to the fact that Chandler Massey is leaving the part in December. Folks, I know what I'm about to say is going to be totally unpopular, but I honestly believe if Chandler had handled his announcement of his plans to leave a bit more professionally, we would be seeing our boys more on screen. Chandler messed up BIG TIME when he surprised the people at Days with his announcement of his plans to leave at the end of his contract. This mistake led to him being released early (fired) from his contract and to the writers minimizing the Will/Sonny storyline. And, to add to this mess, poor Freddie Smith suffers because he has less and less airtime.

Now, I don't place the total blame on Chandler. In fact, I really like this guy and think he's a great actor. I think he just got caught up in the moment and said things he shouldn't have said at that moment. The writers are my big problem! So much .... SO MUCH ... could be done with the Will and Sonny storyline, regardless of Chandler leaving. These writers have dropped so many potential good stories involving our guys. Let's think back to the conversation between Will and Sonny on his dorm room floor. We saw the end of the conversation where Sonny told Will he didn't really have to tell him all of that. Why couldn't we have seen the entire conversation. God knows, we have to suffer through enough conversation with Jennifer and Daniel on petty stuff! More recently, what about the misunderstanding between Will and Sonny where Sonny kept the fact that Gabi was sleeping with Nick. Their argument was lukewarm at best and was resolved so quickly .... within a matter of minutes. I don't know about you guys, but I would have liked to see a bit more emotion, arguing, and maybe hurt feelings that would better reflect them as a couple and the trust that should be present between them. But no .... it was all tied up in a neat, tidy package in 7 minutes.

And that's another thing .... at most, our guys get 9 - 10 minutes during an episode a couple of times a week (if we're lucky). How long have we had to suffer through some of these other storylines! UGHH!!! These writers are terrible and should be replaced! I understand that the Will and Sonny storyline can't be everything to this show, but I honestly believe these guys were the reason that Days won the Emmy for best soap.

These are just my opinions. What do you all think?

we need to remember chandler was not sure he will leave days try to get pay less to actors and to chandler if he renew they should pay more so it was their chance they really didn't want to renew and immediateley began to search for recast. I want to remind than in june after chabdler saying it was said on reliable site that there is young actor whose succes come to his head but he is wrong days wyill show him the door....
    yes the writing is horrible .. they nknow that the gay story
    save days but they don't like so this is their compromise...

#26889   2013/10/11 11:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Marlena and Caroline gushing over #Wilson from afar

I loved them talking about Wills smile and how it wasn't anything like the one Will displayed from the crib.

Caroline today was on fire!!

#26890   2013/10/11 12:23PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 10.11.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITrblrPUC4I

« 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list