List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 1001177, Replies: 28256
    « 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 » »| page:
    #26861   2013/10/10 05:03PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Results: September 30, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-results-september-30-2013-edition/

Will & Sonny voted #5 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #3 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #9 favorite actor.

#26862   2013/10/11 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Right there
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI10fpi5-a0

#26863   2013/10/11 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/63699128333

mandyrose1984.tumblr.com/post/63697921286

tinyurl.com/lsqwnbb

tinyurl.com/m56foqm

tinyurl.com/ky6364g

#26864   2013/10/11 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Addicts Anonymous ‏@AddictsAnon 9 days!! #AddictsTakeTennessee @JackDaniels_US !

#26865   2013/10/11 05:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Stephen Haynes ‏@StephenHaynesJr Laying down some tracks with @ASIRmike tonight. We got some surprises for you.

Stephen Haynes ‏@StephenHaynesJr @CaseyDeidrick @ChandlerMassey @ASIRmike @JoshBonaparte38 Lets bring our game tomorrow. Stoked to get together again.

#26866   2013/10/11 05:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope we get WilSon today but knowing the show they're probably stuck in the supply room or something.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/11 Kate, Rafe and Jordan crash Sami and EJ's engagement party, leading to an awkward moment; EJ comes to Chad's rescue when Cameron hits upon the truth; the party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

10/11 The threat of Marge looms over Sami and E.J.'s party; E.J. helps Chad; Kate, Rafe and Jordan go to E.J. and Sami's engagement party; the party comes to a bloody end.

#26867   2013/10/11 05:58AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope we get WilSon today but knowing the show they're probably stuck in the supply room or something.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/11 Kate, Rafe and Jordan crash Sami and EJ's engagement party, leading to an awkward moment; EJ comes to Chad's rescue when Cameron hits upon the truth; the party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

10/11 The threat of Marge looms over Sami and E.J.'s party; E.J. helps Chad; Kate, Rafe and Jordan go to E.J. and Sami's engagement party; the party comes to a bloody end.

I remember seeing a photo of the party and Sonny was wearing a bow tie, and Will was across the room standing with Marlena (I think) holding a glass of champagne. So they definitely were at the party - but not sure if we will see them "together." I hope so, but then I usually am disappointed. But at least we know they are at the same party. I like your idea about the supply room and being "stuck" in there - hopefully doing something other than checking supplies lol.

I loved the scene last Friday when the boys were together at the end, and the three kisses. I watched that episode this morning, actually. I wish we could see them together more, and being all loving. Hopefully we will get more of that in November and December, before we have to say goodbye to Chandler's Will. I am still sad that he is leaving, but I know he seems to have moved on and hopefully is enjoying his college experience and we know that he has been going on auditions, according to a loyal fan on twitter who has been communicating with Chandler (and met him several times, and is going to see Freddie next weekend at the AA event in TN) and has had several callbacks on the auditions. So hopefully we will see Chandler in something soon. We can always hope. He's a great guy, and deserves to have more acting experiences than a soap opera.

Will check in later.

#26868   2013/10/11 06:39AM
    tracy10

Happy Friday WilSon Blvd, just thought I'd check in real quick. It's sad how quiet this board is, but I'm sure that is in large part b/c WilSon have barley been seen I think we'll see WilSon today, but not hoping for anything major with them. I have a sad feeling that we won't see much of a storyline for WilSon while Chandler is still on our screens. I'm sure once the new actor is on, their storyline will pick up (or they will be more involved in other storylines).

#26869   2013/10/11 07:18AM
    Ken in GA

Hello all. This board has been very quiet lately and I'm sure it has to do with the fact that we are seeing less and less of Will and Sonny. To be quiet honest, I'm so disappointed in this show right now I can't even find words to express it. The writers have totally dropped the ball when it comes to the Will and Sonny storyline. BUT ... I have a theory.

I attribute most of it to poor writing, but a small portion to the fact that Chandler Massey is leaving the part in December. Folks, I know what I'm about to say is going to be totally unpopular, but I honestly believe if Chandler had handled his announcement of his plans to leave a bit more professionally, we would be seeing our boys more on screen. Chandler messed up BIG TIME when he surprised the people at Days with his announcement of his plans to leave at the end of his contract. This mistake led to him being released early (fired) from his contract and to the writers minimizing the Will/Sonny storyline. And, to add to this mess, poor Freddie Smith suffers because he has less and less airtime.

Now, I don't place the total blame on Chandler. In fact, I really like this guy and think he's a great actor. I think he just got caught up in the moment and said things he shouldn't have said at that moment. The writers are my big problem! So much .... SO MUCH ... could be done with the Will and Sonny storyline, regardless of Chandler leaving. These writers have dropped so many potential good stories involving our guys. Let's think back to the conversation between Will and Sonny on his dorm room floor. We saw the end of the conversation where Sonny told Will he didn't really have to tell him all of that. Why couldn't we have seen the entire conversation. God knows, we have to suffer through enough conversation with Jennifer and Daniel on petty stuff! More recently, what about the misunderstanding between Will and Sonny where Sonny kept the fact that Gabi was sleeping with Nick. Their argument was lukewarm at best and was resolved so quickly .... within a matter of minutes. I don't know about you guys, but I would have liked to see a bit more emotion, arguing, and maybe hurt feelings that would better reflect them as a couple and the trust that should be present between them. But no .... it was all tied up in a neat, tidy package in 7 minutes.

And that's another thing .... at most, our guys get 9 - 10 minutes during an episode a couple of times a week (if we're lucky). How long have we had to suffer through some of these other storylines! UGHH!!! These writers are terrible and should be replaced! I understand that the Will and Sonny storyline can't be everything to this show, but I honestly believe these guys were the reason that Days won the Emmy for best soap.

These are just my opinions. What do you all think?

#26870   2013/10/11 08:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all. This board has been very quiet lately and I'm sure it has to do with the fact that we are seeing less and less of Will and Sonny. To be quiet honest, I'm so disappointed in this show right now I can't even find words to express it. The writers have totally dropped the ball when it comes to the Will and Sonny storyline. BUT ... I have a theory.

I attribute most of it to poor writing, but a small portion to the fact that Chandler Massey is leaving the part in December. Folks, I know what I'm about to say is going to be totally unpopular, but I honestly believe if Chandler had handled his announcement of his plans to leave a bit more professionally, we would be seeing our boys more on screen. Chandler messed up BIG TIME when he surprised the people at Days with his announcement of his plans to leave at the end of his contract. This mistake led to him being released early (fired) from his contract and to the writers minimizing the Will/Sonny storyline. And, to add to this mess, poor Freddie Smith suffers because he has less and less airtime.

Now, I don't place the total blame on Chandler. In fact, I really like this guy and think he's a great actor. I think he just got caught up in the moment and said things he shouldn't have said at that moment. The writers are my big problem! So much .... SO MUCH ... could be done with the Will and Sonny storyline, regardless of Chandler leaving. These writers have dropped so many potential good stories involving our guys. Let's think back to the conversation between Will and Sonny on his dorm room floor. We saw the end of the conversation where Sonny told Will he didn't really have to tell him all of that. Why couldn't we have seen the entire conversation. God knows, we have to suffer through enough conversation with Jennifer and Daniel on petty stuff! More recently, what about the misunderstanding between Will and Sonny where Sonny kept the fact that Gabi was sleeping with Nick. Their argument was lukewarm at best and was resolved so quickly .... within a matter of minutes. I don't know about you guys, but I would have liked to see a bit more emotion, arguing, and maybe hurt feelings that would better reflect them as a couple and the trust that should be present between them. But no .... it was all tied up in a neat, tidy package in 7 minutes.

And that's another thing .... at most, our guys get 9 - 10 minutes during an episode a couple of times a week (if we're lucky). How long have we had to suffer through some of these other storylines! UGHH!!! These writers are terrible and should be replaced! I understand that the Will and Sonny storyline can't be everything to this show, but I honestly believe these guys were the reason that Days won the Emmy for best soap.

These are just my opinions. What do you all think?

Chandler at the Emmy’s was in June and with the 4 month tape advance, I believe what we’re seeing now is prior to what he announced about going back to school. There’s no doubt in my mind that TPTB had some clue to what Chandler was thinking about because in a business like that you would need to have some kind of s/l advance notice but it just slipped out of Chandler when all those reporters were in his face asking him questions. Even the fans knew before hand that his contract was going to be up soon so I don’t buy that TPTB was blindsided by the news.

I feel that the main problem is not the writers but TPTB who are telling the writers what to do because these are the same writers who gave us last years scenes so I think there needs to be a management change.

« 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list