List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1004349, Replies: 28259
    « 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 » »| page:
    #26801   2013/10/06 05:07AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/63178300525

tinyurl.com/n674gp7

#26802   2013/10/06 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans From the @andstillirise_ Instagram (andstilliriseofficial) Picture of @ChandlerMassey from the music video instagram.com/p/fG1_8jSLVV/

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ Just uploaded pics from our upcoming music video on Instagram!Follow:ANDSTILLIRISEOFFICIAL #andstillirise #instagram pic.twitter.com/xufvthyMwy

And Still I Rise ‏@andstillirise_ You can listen to us @SoundCloud.com/ANDSTILLIRISE #spreadtheword

#26803   2013/10/06 05:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

I_Love_Chad ‏@Vnessarsanchez Caught some guys being lazy,lol @CaseyDeidrick @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/akunwMW2K6

#26804   2013/10/06 05:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone has a good day.

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: September 30, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-september-30-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26805   2013/10/06 05:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (September 30-October 4, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/10/poll-sep-30-oct-4.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#26806   2013/10/06 11:08AM
    IheartWilSon

goofed - sorry

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 11:10AM
    #26807   2013/10/06 11:15AM
    IheartWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon: Sorry, off topic. I haven't been here much since Tom passed away. Can anyone tell me if Bryan has been back or how is he doing?

Bry sold the house that he shared with Tom at a good price. It’s extremely hard for him to stay in their house one more day with the constant reminders of their past life together everywhere. He doesn’t want to forget Tom or what they had but if he stays he’ll never get out of the depression he’s in. Bry left to go on a very long trip near the end of July with a good friend who was at TomBry’s wedding and he’s also Bry’s physical therapist. This friend is going to help take care of Bry and do the driving. They’ll be traveling from one side of the country to the other so he can see both oceans. From there he doesn’t know what he’ll do but he plans on taking at least a year to do this by using the proceeds from the house. They’ll be in constant touch with family and friends so they will know how he is doing. They have all given their blessing for the trip. Once they get started they will be making stops at places that Bry wants to see and experience. Tom has been a large part of his life and this trip is for him to find himself somewhere in this world without him and he believes that this new journey is something that Tom would want for him to do.

He had assured me that he’ll contact me periodically but it won’t be as constant as it was when Tom passed away. As of now I haven’t heard from Bry since he left.

I'm not surprised he sold the house. I'm so heartbroken over what he's going through. I'm glad he has a friend & physical therapist helping him out. Being alone would be terrible. I hope he finds peace during his journey.

#26808   2013/10/06 01:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon: Sorry, off topic. I haven't been here much since Tom passed away. Can anyone tell me if Bryan has been back or how is he doing?

Bry sold the house that he shared with Tom at a good price. It’s extremely hard for him to stay in their house one more day with the constant reminders of their past life together everywhere. He doesn’t want to forget Tom or what they had but if he stays he’ll never get out of the depression he’s in. Bry left to go on a very long trip near the end of July with a good friend who was at TomBry’s wedding and he’s also Bry’s physical therapist. This friend is going to help take care of Bry and do the driving. They’ll be traveling from one side of the country to the other so he can see both oceans. From there he doesn’t know what he’ll do but he plans on taking at least a year to do this by using the proceeds from the house. They’ll be in constant touch with family and friends so they will know how he is doing. They have all given their blessing for the trip. Once they get started they will be making stops at places that Bry wants to see and experience. Tom has been a large part of his life and this trip is for him to find himself somewhere in this world without him and he believes that this new journey is something that Tom would want for him to do.

He had assured me that he’ll contact me periodically but it won’t be as constant as it was when Tom passed away. As of now I haven’t heard from Bry since he left.

I'm not surprised he sold the house. I'm so heartbroken over what he's going through. I'm glad he has a friend & physical therapist helping him out. Being alone would be terrible. I hope he finds peace during his journey.

Me too.

#26809   2013/10/06 01:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny I was made for loving you
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqH9iZ5-1rY

#26810   2013/10/06 01:12PM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny - kisses (2013.10.4)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfJoQkl-6w

« 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list