List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 01:50PM, Views: 1006447, Replies: 28260
    « 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 » »| page:
    #26731   2013/10/02 07:48AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/2 Sami and EJ have a huge fight when she refuses to abide by Stefano's rules; Kayla makes a terrible slip when talking to JJ about his father; Theresa flirts with Daniel in front of Jennifer; Abigail demands to know what Cameron is keeping from her.

Well we all know what happens after EJami fights - we have to watch them make up EJami style - ugh I cannot stand to hear AS screech when she yells but I hate seeing those two having make-up sEX. Especially when our boys get the shaft every time.

I wonder if Kayla will actually tell JJ that Jack raped her? Will be interesting to see how much airtime Kayla gets or will she say it and subject gets changed to Daniel worship? So tired of all this praise for Daniel lately.

#26732   2013/10/02 09:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

It looks like Sonny's on

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS A Sonny and Gabi convo

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny at club. Gabi tells him how happy she is about Oktoberfest. Cam looks happy too

#26733   2013/10/02 09:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Based on tweets so far it seems as though Sonny is just part of filler.

#26734   2013/10/02 09:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny says Gameron "adorable", they are having fun talking chicken dance

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny is the one who is adorable, always trying to help others #justsayin

#26735   2013/10/02 09:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

Seriously I love Freddie/Sonny but what's the point of having him on if he's nothing more than a prop. I see no advancement in the s/l with him on today. If he's going to be alone in an episode without Will, it's a good time to know more about his history before he arrived in Salem.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Abi goes to club. Sonny shows her Cam and Gabi looking happy together

#26736   2013/10/02 11:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

Franky's video----Only 2 minutes of Sonny.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Sonny Scenes - 10.2.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNTvtJDOQ&feature=youtu.be

#26737   2013/10/02 12:46PM
    Str8tButEqual

Patrick Harbison ‏@pweekly Snapped! Great shot of @freddiemsmith & @MichaelFairman celebrating @KateMansi & @charitywater at @BootsyBellows pic.twitter.com/sGsUseA2dV

#26738   2013/10/02 08:35PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Seriously I love Freddie/Sonny but what's the point of having him on if he's nothing more than a prop. I see no advancement in the s/l with him on today. If he's going to be alone in an episode without Will, it's a good time to know more about his history before he arrived in Salem.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Abi goes to club. Sonny shows her Cam and Gabi looking happy together

Not much for Sonny in today's episode. Mostly filler.

#26739   2013/10/03 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola One of my favorite looks on Chandler's face when he opened his dirty Chinese dictionary from Linda Williams pic.twitter.com/xTqwj6emia

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola Lunch at Hugo's with @tbayles @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick and @1_PrincessAngel who is taking the picture! pic.twitter.com/1ma3PKUMjl

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola The shirt we had made for Angel Haynes! @StephenHaynesJr Please keep her in your thoughts! #FightingForAngel pic.twitter.com/HrrtITp9TI

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola The rear side of the And Still I Rise band shirts! @StephenHaynesJr @JoshBonaparte38 @ASIRmike pic.twitter.com/hYHcuObzT2

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola Casey & Chandler with @tbayles and I in the shirts Tonya had made for all of us! AKA their first band shirts! pic.twitter.com/WHXInBHcqK

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola Chandler with his favorite player's jersey (Calvin Johnson from the Lions) that @tbayles & I got him for his birthday pic.twitter.com/z5CaYUEBrg

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola His facial expressions are so adorable I had to post both pics! @ChandlerMassey is a photographer's delight! pic.twitter.com/oQZ8DOjjgE

Joanie Nowak ‏@Nowak_Lola Could Chandler seriously be any more adorable! I swear my camera loved him! pic.twitter.com/ejVuNZRZVH

#26740   2013/10/03 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie sleeps on his left side. Which apparently means he's a social butterfly. #goingtobedwithterriivens

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans He describes his character as a loveable goober on Addicts Anonymous.

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans They'll be airing @AddictsAnon in the next month or so. It'll be on AddictsAnonymous.tv

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie's new favourite song is Pound Cake by Drake. He says every month he has a new favourite song.

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Freddie said he wants to take a trip overseas next summer. Says he's seen most of the US.

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Correction: Freddie said to annoy his friends he gives his friends drinks in mugs with his face on them.

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans [Video] @FreddieMSmith on "Going to Bed with Terri Ivens" He discusses his sleeping position, @AddictsAnon and more tmblr.co/ZBa9mvwfLhbD

tinyurl.com/mv7yfue

« 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list