List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022765, Replies: 28267
    « 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 » »| page:
    #26711   2013/10/01 05:01AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny The reason
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0i49xyto0

#26712   2013/10/01 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/62738867017/30-09-2013

fyeahwilsoncaps.tumblr.com/post/62748898800

hoosiergal86.tumblr.com/post/62747168681/wilson-nuances-pt-3

wilsonatics.tumblr.com/post/62746463015

tinyurl.com/km4qx79

winterevanesce.tumblr.com/post/62767636254/ok-im-a-jackass-c

kurtblaine4life.tumblr.com/post/62715941136

#26713   2013/10/01 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Somebody to die for
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMQKQNqW22A

#26714   2013/10/01 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Yesterday’s episode was good because of course I love when WilSon’s together. I still can’t help but wish they were in a better s/l than what they’re in. I’m sick & tired of Gabi continually being in their face all the time. I don’t understand why DOOL can’t just have something that’s just them.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.30.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JPxMQvv87I&feature=youtu.be

0:01-0:34 Will “All I’m saying is that you should’ve told me about this, and you didn’t, Sonny. That’s on you.”--------Will does have a point but he should’ve listened to what Sonny said first.
    Sonny “You do not get to come here and start b!tching to me.”
    Will “I’m not.”
    Sonny “After everything that I’ve put up with from you.”
    Will “Excuse me. What exactly are you talking about? What have you been putting up with from me?”
    Sonny “Really? Really hope you have nowhere to go real soon because this might take sometime.”-------You do realize though that this doesn’t make sense to me because Will told Sonny repeatedly about “his baggage” & yet Sonny didn’t care.
    Will “Well, it’s nice to know you’re making a list of everything that’s wrong with me. I’m sure that took years.”
    Sonny “No, Will, you are frickin’ perfect.”--------This is funny though.
    Will “I’m not saying that I’m perfect! I’m saying this is about--”
    EJ “I thought you two were a little bit more mature than this…although, I suppose, clearly I was wrong.”

0:02-0:06 Will poking at Sonny’s chest and you see Sonny grab at Will’s hand.

0:13 I love Sonny’s expression of “Are you kidding me look”.

0:41-1:21 EJ “Now, if you two want to go and have a fight, that’s fine, but you do not do it in front of her.”---------Um, I’ve seen you argue in front of your kids before.
    Sonny “We were arguing for about two minutes. I think she’s gonna be just fine.”------It was short.
    EJ “What’s wrong with the two of you, hmm? You--You guys usually put on such a united front.”
    Will “Nick is sleeping with Gabi, and genius here did not tell me about it.”
    EJ “You kept that from William? Why would you do something like that, after the way Nick’s behaved?”
    Sonny “Yeah, that’s me. I lie about important stuff just for the hell of it.”
    Will “I know--Why did you do it, then?”
    Sonny “Because she said if I told you about her and Nick, she was gonna move out and take the baby.”
    Will “No.”
    Sonny “Now, since you two seem to know everything, what would you do in that situation?”--------Actually I would still tell Will about everything & hope that a solution could be made.

1:25-2:53 Will “Ok, I’m a--I’m a jackass.”
    Sonny “Yeah, you are a jackass.”-----And I suppose you wouldn’t get angry if the situation was reversed.
    Will “I’m--I'm sorry. I should’ve known that you wouldn’t keep anything from me without a good reason. So…I’m sorry. Can she do that, by the way? Can she take, um…Can she take her and just leave?”
    EJ “There’s not a law that says she has to live with the father of her child.”
    Will “Ok, ok. This is what I’ve been saying. Nick is doing it again.”
    Sonny “Just relax.”
    Will “He’s controlling her again.”
    Sonny “He’s not doing that. I figured out what she was doing, and I called her on it, ok? She probably just said the first thing that came to her mind.”----------I don’t think she has one.
    Will “Did she take it back? No? No, she didn’t, so…”
    Sonny “Well, what did she say when you walked in on them?”
    Will “She didn’t say anything, because I almost killed him.”
    Sonny “So she didn’t say she was gonna leave with the baby?”
    Will “Not to me, but she said it to you.”
    Sonny “She said it to me ‘cause she wanted me to be quiet and not tell you. I’m sure she didn’t mean it.”-----------How would you know?
    EJ “That seems like a pretty generous interpretation of her motives.”
    Will “Yeah, I think--I think too generous.”
    Sonny “I’m just--I’m trying to see it from her point of view, is what I’m doing.”
    Will “Why?”-------Exactly.
    Sonny “Because she is a new mom, and she’s trying to finish school. And the brother she’s counting on is laid up in the hospital, ok? And the two people who should be there for her, us, are too busy doing other things, and we’re not pitching in.”--------WTF, not pitching in. I disagree.
    Will “That’s not--”
    EJ “Do you think that she’s feeling isolated, Sonny?”
    Sonny “I think she’s feeling lonely, is what I think. And I think she was thinking, remembering the last time she cared about someone, and boom. Nick’s on her doorstep, and that’s who she turned to.”
    Will “The only problem with that, Sonny, is that the person that she’s turning to is a nutjob.”--------I agree.

1:27-1:28 It looks like EJ’s having fun with the baby.

2:41 I like how Will looking up to the heavens for divine intervention.

2:53-2:54 I like how Will always places his hands on Sonny’s shoulders. I also like how intently Will’s looking at Sonny.

2:56-4:03 EJ “If Nick causes you any more problems, you know where to find me.”
    Will “Thanks.”
    EJ “William, do yourself a favor. Listen to Sonny.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    EJ “Ok? Talking to Gabi is definitely the right way to go forward.”
    Will “I think so too.”
    EJ “Good. I do not wish anything other than harmony and fun at my wedding.”----------Hmm, I think I read the opposite is going to occur.
    Will “What? You’re going through with that?”
    EJ “Yeah. I mean, we were planning it until your mother was arrested. Now that she’s being released, of course we are.”
    Will “Oh. Have you set a date?”
    EJ “No, but I am taking Samantha and the children away with me to Chicago this evening. So maybe have a family meeting, see if we can come up with something.”
    Sonny “You’re gonna take the kids? After the long trial, I thought that you and Sami would like some alone time.”------I want WilSon to have “alone time”.
    EJ “The trip’s a surprise, anyway, so…ok? It’s a much needed escape for all of us. You guys take care. No more fighting, ok?”
    Will “All right. I’m sorry.”
    Sonny “I’m sorry. Come here. Ahh, I love you so much.”
    Will “I love you too.”----------Aw, how sweet.

3:59-4:06 A nice kiss and a hug with WilSon.

4:08-4:54 Will “I’m sorry again.”
    Sonny “Hey, no, no. It’s over. It’s in the past now.”
    Will “Ok. You know, I would sometime like to see that list of everything I’ve done to p!ss you off.”--------Yes, I would be interested too.
    Sonny “Maybe next time we fight.”
    Will “I hope there’s not a next time.”
    Sonny “Every couple fights.”
    Will “Not every couple--my parents.”------Ha, what a joke.
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Yeah. Oh, no. Looks like the zoo’s gonna have to wait. I guess we’re gonna get ready to go home, then. What should I do about Gabi?”
    Sonny “I think you should just text her, tell her to meet us at home, and then we’ll figure it out together.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:13-4:14 Sonny’s rubbing Will’s shoulder.

4:21-4:23 Aw, that’s sweet that Sonny tugged Will onto his shoulder & kisses his forehead.

5:02-5:58 Gabi “Where’s Arianna?”
    Will “Oh, I just gave her some food, and then I, uh, put her down for a nap.”
    Gabi “You wanted to talk. I didn’t know you were gonna bring backup.”------------WTH, Sonny lives there too, you moron.
    Will “Listen, I-I don’t want to get into another fight. I just want to--uh, I think we should just talk.”
    Gabi “About Nick?”
    Will “Well, about all of us. Um, and I want to go first and say that I’m sorry for--for acting the way that I did, for blowing up. But I think you understand why I did.”
    Gabi “Yeah. I get that. Maybe that’s why I was so anxious about Will finding out. I-I didn’t--I didn’t want--I didn’t want you to go crazy, ok? And I probably didn’t want to hear anything that you had to say. And I wasn’t ready to answer your questions because I probably wasn’t ready to even answer mine.”
    Sonny “Are you ready to do that now?”

6:05-8:37 Gabi “Um, so, somehow, after our annulment, Nick and I stayed friends. And that would’ve never happened if I really believed that he was bigoted against the two of you. And he knows that what he tried to do was wrong…but we also know what--what made him do what he did.”---------No justification.
    Will “Yeah, w-we do. Um, but I’m sure you can see that-that does not make me want to trust him with my daughter, you know? I mean, he’s still messed up.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I mean, Will--he's right…”
    Will “Thank you.”
    Sonny “Gabi, you know. And Nick also hurt you. That’s why we’re concerned.”
    Gabi “I know, I know. But I don’t know. Maybe it’s hormones. Maybe I’m not sleeping enough. I just felt very sad and lonely. And I just felt like…like all I am now is Arianna’s mom, ok? Like I’m not me anymore. And Nick was there. And he was friendly and sweet. And I don’t know. It just happened. But…I thought about it, ok? I thought about it. And it’s not something I want for myself. I just have to figure out a way to tell Nick that it’s not gonna happen for us. And it’s not because the two of you talked me into it, ok? I needed to step back and think about it, ok? I needed to figure out what to do for myself.”------------I don’t feel any sympathy during her speech because she still acted like a b!tch.
    Will “Well, I, um…I’m sorry. I wish that you had told me that.”
    Gabi “Well, it’s not something easy to say.”
    Will “Yeah, of course.”
    Gabi “And I guess that you heard that I was threatening to take Arianna and move somewhere else. And I’m very, very sorry about that. You have to believe me. I would’ve never done it. I mean, you really have to believe me.”---------I don’t.
    Will “Um, I do. I do. I’m so sorry. I, uh--she probably just lost her pacifier or something.”
    Gabi “You two are, uh…you’re always so together…on the same page about everything. I wonder what that’s like.”
    Sonny “It’s a lot different than you think, Gabi.”

7:31-7:32 I like that look Will gives Sonny.

8:41-9:59 Gabi “Will must be having trouble getting her back to sleep.”
    Sonny “Hey, you know, I’m having this Oktoberfest at the club. And it’d be great if you could--if you could make it.”--------Is this going to be like the grand opening with no sitter.
    Gabi “Yeah, I’m going. Cameron just asked me.”
    Sonny “That’s great.”
    Gabi “You-You didn’t have anything to do with that, did you?”
    Sonny “What?”
    Gabi “No, no, don’t do that.”
    Sonny “What? I’m not--I'm not doing anything.”
    Gabi “No, yes, you are. Cameron’s your friend. And until now, he didn’t even know I existed, except as a patient or Rafe’s little sister. And all of a sudden, we have a date?”
    Sonny “Ok, fine. I-I did talk to him.”
    Gabi “Sonny!”
    Sonny “I kept it casual.”
    Gabi “Oh, I bet. Yeah, I probably could hear you now. “Oh, she’s such a charity case. That poor girl--she's so desperate.”
    Sonny “I-I don’t know exactly what I said. But I did say that…you were a very nice girl and that you deserve a very nice guy.”--------I disagree.
    Gabi “Did you really say that?”
    Sonny “I really said that, yeah.”
    Gabi “That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. Yeah, I’m gonna have to figure out, um, this weird relationship that you and I have.”
    Sonny “Yeah, yeah. I mean, me too.”
    Gabi “But not now, right? Ok, not now.”
    Sonny “Yeah, no, not--”
    Gabi “Ok, great. See ya later.”

9:07-9:09 I love that kind of pained look that Sonny has on his face.

#26715   2013/10/01 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

10/1 Jordan comes to Rafe's rescue; Sami is shocked when she learns how much EJ sacrificed for her; Justin tells Adrienne he wants to fight for their marriage; Kristen realizes Marlena poses a greater threat to her happiness than she ever imagined.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

10/1 Kristen realizes how much of a threat Marlena poses; Eric wants to know why Nicole is quitting; Sami is stunned by how much E.J. sacrificed; Jordan helps Rafe; Justin talks to Adrienne about their marriage.

#26716   2013/10/01 06:49AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Yesterday’s episode was good because of course I love when WilSon’s together. I still can’t help but wish they were in a better s/l than what they’re in. I’m sick & tired of Gabi continually being in their face all the time. I don’t understand why DOOL can’t just have something that’s just them.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.30.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JPxMQvv87I&feature=youtu.be

0:01-0:34 Will “All I’m saying is that you should’ve told me about this, and you didn’t, Sonny. That’s on you.”--------Will does have a point but he should’ve listened to what Sonny said first.
    Sonny “You do not get to come here and start b!tching to me.”
    Will “I’m not.”
    Sonny “After everything that I’ve put up with from you.”
    Will “Excuse me. What exactly are you talking about? What have you been putting up with from me?”
    Sonny “Really? Really hope you have nowhere to go real soon because this might take sometime.”-------You do realize though that this doesn’t make sense to me because Will told Sonny repeatedly about “his baggage” & yet Sonny didn’t care.
    Will “Well, it’s nice to know you’re making a list of everything that’s wrong with me. I’m sure that took years.”
    Sonny “No, Will, you are frickin’ perfect.”--------This is funny though.
    Will “I’m not saying that I’m perfect! I’m saying this is about--”
    EJ “I thought you two were a little bit more mature than this…although, I suppose, clearly I was wrong.”

0:02-0:06 Will poking at Sonny’s chest and you see Sonny grab at Will’s hand.

0:13 I love Sonny’s expression of “Are you kidding me look”.

0:41-1:21 EJ “Now, if you two want to go and have a fight, that’s fine, but you do not do it in front of her.”---------Um, I’ve seen you argue in front of your kids before.
    Sonny “We were arguing for about two minutes. I think she’s gonna be just fine.”------It was short.
    EJ “What’s wrong with the two of you, hmm? You--You guys usually put on such a united front.”
    Will “Nick is sleeping with Gabi, and genius here did not tell me about it.”
    EJ “You kept that from William? Why would you do something like that, after the way Nick’s behaved?”
    Sonny “Yeah, that’s me. I lie about important stuff just for the hell of it.”
    Will “I know--Why did you do it, then?”
    Sonny “Because she said if I told you about her and Nick, she was gonna move out and take the baby.”
    Will “No.”
    Sonny “Now, since you two seem to know everything, what would you do in that situation?”--------Actually I would still tell Will about everything & hope that a solution could be made.

1:25-2:53 Will “Ok, I’m a--I’m a jackass.”
    Sonny “Yeah, you are a jackass.”-----And I suppose you wouldn’t get angry if the situation was reversed.
    Will “I’m--I'm sorry. I should’ve known that you wouldn’t keep anything from me without a good reason. So…I’m sorry. Can she do that, by the way? Can she take, um…Can she take her and just leave?”
    EJ “There’s not a law that says she has to live with the father of her child.”
    Will “Ok, ok. This is what I’ve been saying. Nick is doing it again.”
    Sonny “Just relax.”
    Will “He’s controlling her again.”
    Sonny “He’s not doing that. I figured out what she was doing, and I called her on it, ok? She probably just said the first thing that came to her mind.”----------I don’t think she has one.
    Will “Did she take it back? No? No, she didn’t, so…”
    Sonny “Well, what did she say when you walked in on them?”
    Will “She didn’t say anything, because I almost killed him.”
    Sonny “So she didn’t say she was gonna leave with the baby?”
    Will “Not to me, but she said it to you.”
    Sonny “She said it to me ‘cause she wanted me to be quiet and not tell you. I’m sure she didn’t mean it.”-----------How would you know?
    EJ “That seems like a pretty generous interpretation of her motives.”
    Will “Yeah, I think--I think too generous.”
    Sonny “I’m just--I’m trying to see it from her point of view, is what I’m doing.”
    Will “Why?”-------Exactly.
    Sonny “Because she is a new mom, and she’s trying to finish school. And the brother she’s counting on is laid up in the hospital, ok? And the two people who should be there for her, us, are too busy doing other things, and we’re not pitching in.”--------WTF, not pitching in. I disagree.
    Will “That’s not--”
    EJ “Do you think that she’s feeling isolated, Sonny?”
    Sonny “I think she’s feeling lonely, is what I think. And I think she was thinking, remembering the last time she cared about someone, and boom. Nick’s on her doorstep, and that’s who she turned to.”
    Will “The only problem with that, Sonny, is that the person that she’s turning to is a nutjob.”--------I agree.

1:27-1:28 It looks like EJ’s having fun with the baby.

2:41 I like how Will looking up to the heavens for divine intervention.

2:53-2:54 I like how Will always places his hands on Sonny’s shoulders. I also like how intently Will’s looking at Sonny.

2:56-4:03 EJ “If Nick causes you any more problems, you know where to find me.”
    Will “Thanks.”
    EJ “William, do yourself a favor. Listen to Sonny.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    EJ “Ok? Talking to Gabi is definitely the right way to go forward.”
    Will “I think so too.”
    EJ “Good. I do not wish anything other than harmony and fun at my wedding.”----------Hmm, I think I read the opposite is going to occur.
    Will “What? You’re going through with that?”
    EJ “Yeah. I mean, we were planning it until your mother was arrested. Now that she’s being released, of course we are.”
    Will “Oh. Have you set a date?”
    EJ “No, but I am taking Samantha and the children away with me to Chicago this evening. So maybe have a family meeting, see if we can come up with something.”
    Sonny “You’re gonna take the kids? After the long trial, I thought that you and Sami would like some alone time.”------I want WilSon to have “alone time”.
    EJ “The trip’s a surprise, anyway, so…ok? It’s a much needed escape for all of us. You guys take care. No more fighting, ok?”
    Will “All right. I’m sorry.”
    Sonny “I’m sorry. Come here. Ahh, I love you so much.”
    Will “I love you too.”----------Aw, how sweet.

3:59-4:06 A nice kiss and a hug with WilSon.

4:08-4:54 Will “I’m sorry again.”
    Sonny “Hey, no, no. It’s over. It’s in the past now.”
    Will “Ok. You know, I would sometime like to see that list of everything I’ve done to p!ss you off.”--------Yes, I would be interested too.
    Sonny “Maybe next time we fight.”
    Will “I hope there’s not a next time.”
    Sonny “Every couple fights.”
    Will “Not every couple--my parents.”------Ha, what a joke.
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Yeah. Oh, no. Looks like the zoo’s gonna have to wait. I guess we’re gonna get ready to go home, then. What should I do about Gabi?”
    Sonny “I think you should just text her, tell her to meet us at home, and then we’ll figure it out together.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:13-4:14 Sonny’s rubbing Will’s shoulder.

4:21-4:23 Aw, that’s sweet that Sonny tugged Will onto his shoulder & kisses his forehead.

5:02-5:58 Gabi “Where’s Arianna?”
    Will “Oh, I just gave her some food, and then I, uh, put her down for a nap.”
    Gabi “You wanted to talk. I didn’t know you were gonna bring backup.”------------WTH, Sonny lives there too, you moron.
    Will “Listen, I-I don’t want to get into another fight. I just want to--uh, I think we should just talk.”
    Gabi “About Nick?”
    Will “Well, about all of us. Um, and I want to go first and say that I’m sorry for--for acting the way that I did, for blowing up. But I think you understand why I did.”
    Gabi “Yeah. I get that. Maybe that’s why I was so anxious about Will finding out. I-I didn’t--I didn’t want--I didn’t want you to go crazy, ok? And I probably didn’t want to hear anything that you had to say. And I wasn’t ready to answer your questions because I probably wasn’t ready to even answer mine.”
    Sonny “Are you ready to do that now?”

6:05-8:37 Gabi “Um, so, somehow, after our annulment, Nick and I stayed friends. And that would’ve never happened if I really believed that he was bigoted against the two of you. And he knows that what he tried to do was wrong…but we also know what--what made him do what he did.”---------No justification.
    Will “Yeah, w-we do. Um, but I’m sure you can see that-that does not make me want to trust him with my daughter, you know? I mean, he’s still messed up.”
    Sonny “Yeah, I mean, Will--he's right…”
    Will “Thank you.”
    Sonny “Gabi, you know. And Nick also hurt you. That’s why we’re concerned.”
    Gabi “I know, I know. But I don’t know. Maybe it’s hormones. Maybe I’m not sleeping enough. I just felt very sad and lonely. And I just felt like…like all I am now is Arianna’s mom, ok? Like I’m not me anymore. And Nick was there. And he was friendly and sweet. And I don’t know. It just happened. But…I thought about it, ok? I thought about it. And it’s not something I want for myself. I just have to figure out a way to tell Nick that it’s not gonna happen for us. And it’s not because the two of you talked me into it, ok? I needed to step back and think about it, ok? I needed to figure out what to do for myself.”------------I don’t feel any sympathy during her speech because she still acted like a b!tch.
    Will “Well, I, um…I’m sorry. I wish that you had told me that.”
    Gabi “Well, it’s not something easy to say.”
    Will “Yeah, of course.”
    Gabi “And I guess that you heard that I was threatening to take Arianna and move somewhere else. And I’m very, very sorry about that. You have to believe me. I would’ve never done it. I mean, you really have to believe me.”---------I don’t.
    Will “Um, I do. I do. I’m so sorry. I, uh--she probably just lost her pacifier or something.”
    Gabi “You two are, uh…you’re always so together…on the same page about everything. I wonder what that’s like.”
    Sonny “It’s a lot different than you think, Gabi.”

7:31-7:32 I like that look Will gives Sonny.

8:41-9:59 Gabi “Will must be having trouble getting her back to sleep.”
    Sonny “Hey, you know, I’m having this Oktoberfest at the club. And it’d be great if you could--if you could make it.”--------Is this going to be like the grand opening with no sitter.
    Gabi “Yeah, I’m going. Cameron just asked me.”
    Sonny “That’s great.”
    Gabi “You-You didn’t have anything to do with that, did you?”
    Sonny “What?”
    Gabi “No, no, don’t do that.”
    Sonny “What? I’m not--I'm not doing anything.”
    Gabi “No, yes, you are. Cameron’s your friend. And until now, he didn’t even know I existed, except as a patient or Rafe’s little sister. And all of a sudden, we have a date?”
    Sonny “Ok, fine. I-I did talk to him.”
    Gabi “Sonny!”
    Sonny “I kept it casual.”
    Gabi “Oh, I bet. Yeah, I probably could hear you now. “Oh, she’s such a charity case. That poor girl--she's so desperate.”
    Sonny “I-I don’t know exactly what I said. But I did say that…you were a very nice girl and that you deserve a very nice guy.”--------I disagree.
    Gabi “Did you really say that?”
    Sonny “I really said that, yeah.”
    Gabi “That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. Yeah, I’m gonna have to figure out, um, this weird relationship that you and I have.”
    Sonny “Yeah, yeah. I mean, me too.”
    Gabi “But not now, right? Ok, not now.”
    Sonny “Yeah, no, not--”
    Gabi “Ok, great. See ya later.”

9:07-9:09 I love that kind of pained look that Sonny has on his face.

What did Sonny mean by "it's a lot different than you think" when she said Will and Sonny are on the same page?

Thanks for the recap.

#26717   2013/10/01 08:31AM
    Str8tButEqual

You’re welcome Kay. I’m not sure about what Sonny said. Maybe he feels that even though it seems that they’re on the same page on the outside they still have issues to overcome so it’s different than what people think.

#26718   2013/10/01 08:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Yesterday's [9/30/13] #DAYSCAPS on Facebook t.co/50pDJSmb0b and on Tumblr dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/93013 #DAYS

#26719   2013/10/01 09:09AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: You’re welcome Kay. I’m not sure about what Sonny said. Maybe he feels that even though it seems that they’re on the same page on the outside they still have issues to overcome so it’s different than what people think.

I still do not trust Gabi. I think if she gets an opportunity, and she gets mad at Will, she will take the baby and leave town. I also do not trust Nick. He's got some ideas...

#26720   2013/10/01 09:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: You’re welcome Kay. I’m not sure about what Sonny said. Maybe he feels that even though it seems that they’re on the same page on the outside they still have issues to overcome so it’s different than what people think.

I still do not trust Gabi. I think if she gets an opportunity, and she gets mad at Will, she will take the baby and leave town. I also do not trust Nick. He's got some ideas...

I've never trusted Gabi and maybe when Camilla leaves that will tie in with a s/l with Gabi. Of course Nick's a psycho so who knows what he'll do.

« 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list