List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 12:28PM, Views: 970531, Replies: 28218
    « 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 » »| page:
    #26661   2013/09/28 05:04AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Renee S ‏@islandma60 Welcome to the Chicago book event @freddiemsmith ! See you in TN @AddictsAnon pic.twitter.com/xhLfXG0W9d

Renee S ‏@islandma60 @freddiemsmith @shawnC4real Meeting fans & signing books #Days #Chicago pic.twitter.com/OrVEIZlMCh

#26662   2013/09/28 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Awesome scenes by everyone in yesterday’s show. I love it when Will’s angry, so passionate. I have to wonder what exactly Sonny's going to say to Will because Will's justified in being angry with not knowing everything that Sonny knows. This is a good cliffhanger moment and I hope the writers don't screw it up with something lame.

09-27-13 Will & Sonny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pty1SRNMwlI

0:00-0:52 Sonny “You know what this is, Ari? It’s a Dirndl. Even the most beautiful girl in the world will look dowdy in a Dirndl, so don’t you ever, ever wear this.”-----------How adorable is that?
    Cam “You know what, does Will know that you--you secretly go to, what’s that, German barmaid websites? Oh, my goodness. Uh, they have such huge--huge smiles. It’s--”----------Hmm, I bet “smile” wasn’t the word he wanted to use.
    Sonny “Yeah, well, my, uh, my club--it--we’re doing an Oktoberfest celebration, so I was passing out some flyers.”--------Cool. I hope they actually show it.
    Cam “Oh, ok, Oktoberfest. You know what? I have a slogan for you. It’s, “Eins, drei, getrunken.” It’s, “One, two, drink.”
    Sonny “Well, I know how much you like German beer, so I’d love for you to come.”----------Gee, we hardly see much interaction between these two I wouldn’t guess they were close to know that kind of information.
    Cam “I wouldn’t miss it.”
    Sonny “You know who else would enjoy it? Uh, he said very casually.”
    Cam “So this is the part where I ask who, I’m assuming?”
    Sonny “Gabi.”----------BLAH.

0:06 Sonny trying to talk to Ari about the Dirndl.

0:59-1:16 Will “What the hell is going on?”
    Gabi “Uh--”
    Nick “Oh.”
    Gabi “W--I--What--What are you doing? I thought you were taking Arianna to the zoo.”----------He does live there.
    Will “What is he doing in my apartment, Gabi?”
    Gabi “Ok, Nick, let’s go. We’re going--”
    Will “No, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey. Hey! You’re not going anywhere with him!”
    Gabi “What are you doing?”
    Nick “Hey, what?”
    Will “Gabi, have you lost…”
    Nick “Bro, bro…”--------WTH, he’s not your “Bro”.
    Will “…your mind?”
    Nick “You’re way out of line.”
    Will “Shut--”

1:18 Will’s serious.

1:19-1:54 Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “Ok, look, I do not have time to explain to you--”
    Nick “No, yeah, you don’t have to explain anything.”
    Will “You’ll have to make time. No, you absolutely have to explain, Gabi!”
    Gabi “No!”
    Will “After everything that this guy has done, really? The only explanation is that you have lost your mind, Gabi!”------That’s a given.
    Nick “Hey, hey, hey! Do not talk to her…”
    Will “First of all--hey!”
    Nick “Do not talk to her like that.”
    Gabi “Stop.”
    Will “Never lay a hand on me again. Secondly, do not tell me how to talk to the mother of my child, especially when she’s about to make…”
    Nick “Calm down.”
    Will “…the biggest--I’m sorry, let me repeat that. Repeat, the biggest mistake of her life by hooking up with a disgusting, disgusting human being like you!”-----------WooHoo go Will.

1:28-1:29 This is a good pissed off Will face.

1:34 I love all this finger pointing.

1:51-1:52 Will’s face when he says disgusting.

1:57-2:52 Nick “You are the only one who is blowing this way, way out of proportion. I need you to calm down.”
    Will “I’m--”
    Nick “Will, you need to calm down.”
    Will “You’re not gonna tell me what to do. I spent nine months of you doing that, ok? And he did that to you, by the way. Do you not remember that, Gabi?”
    Nick “Hey, hey.”
    Gabi “Can everybody just stop? Let me get a word in so I can explain to you.”--------Just a few minutes ago you said you didn’t have time.
    Will “Ok, please do explain why you’re about to have sex on our couch!”
    Gabi “What?”
    Will “Because Sonny and I were gone for a few hours.”
    Nick “What--the couch?”
    Gabi “No! No, no, no, no.”
    Nick “That’s what this is about? You’re worried about the couch?”----------Who wouldn’t be worried about all the couches in Salem?
    Will “Why are you still here? Gabi, Gabi.”
    Nick “Hey, hey, hey.”
    Will “Listen, listen, listen. Hey, shut up! Gabi…”
    Nick “Are you for--”
    Will “I’m worried about you, ok? This guy made my life a living hell…”
    Nick “Oh, my G--”
    Will “…and he almost ruined yours, ok?”
    Nick “You get her pregnant when you know you’re gay, and you’re lecturing me and her?”
    Gabi “Stop, stop.”
    Will “Listen, I tried to do the right thing, ok?”
    Nick “You tried--ok.”
    Will “You had to blackmail me to get what you wanted, ok?”
    Gabi “Ok, stop!”
    Nick “Ok, so we both made mistakes, Will!”--------What you did is nowhere in the same league as Will.
    Will “Ok, great!”
    Gabi “Stop!”
    Will “I swear to God, if you tell me that you’ve changed one more time, I will beat the living crap out of you.”-----------Yeah, I want to see it.
    Nick “I dare you. Do it.”
    Gabi “No, you will not!”
    Nick “Just do it to me.”
    Will “Ok, I swear to God that I will!”---------Do it.
    Gabi “Stop it right now! Stop!”

2:15 Another great pissed off Will expression.

2:55-3:32 Nick “What’s stopping you, Will?”
    Gabi “Yeah, stop!”
    Nick “I’m right here.”
    Will “I’m fine, let’s do it!”
    Gabi “Stop! Stop, stop.”
    Nick “Then do it!”
    Gabi “All right, look. I understand that Arianna is our daughter and that we have to talk about that, but you are not gonna control my life! You are not!”
    Will “I’m not trying to control your life.”
    Gabi “Yes, you are!”
    Will “No, I’m not.”
    Nick “Yes, you are trying to control her!”----------Look who’s talking.
    Will “No, I’m not. I’m trying to save you from making a huge mistake. You--I mean, I’ve got to say it. You will not get involved with this guy again, you won’t.”----------I understand that he’s trying to protect his daughter.
    Gabi “What?”
    Nick “Again?”
    Gabi “Excuse me?”
    Nick “What, you think this is the first time this has happened?”
    Will “I’m not talking about when you were married for two seconds.”
    Gabi “Nick, ok, let’s go.”
    Will “I’m talking about right now.”
    Nick “So am I! So am I. Yeah. You don’t believe me? Why don’t you talk to your boyfriend, because he knows all about it.”-------Uh, oh.
    Gabi “Nick. Nick!”

3:32-3:33 Will’s stunned face about Sonny knowing about Gack.

3:34-4:14 Cam “All right. You know, hey, sorry, I’m on call.”
    Sonny “No, it’s no problem. I’m just trying to get a hold of Will. He was supposed to just pick up her bunny and come right back.”
    Cam “Oh, you know what, maybe he’s on a German barmaid website too. Are you two gonna be wearing lederhosen?”-------I would love to see that.
    Sonny “Uh, well, if you come with Gabi, you, uh, can find out.”
    Cam “Why are you looking after Gabi all of a sudden?”
    Sonny “You know, I’ve just come to realize that she’s a nice person, and, uh, it’d be cool if she could hang out with a nice guy.”-------A nice person? Huh?
    Cam “Look at Sonny, playing matchmaker. All right.”
    Sonny “It’s the least I can do.”

3:49 Sonny’s smile.

4:17-4:41 Gabi “Look, I want to talk to you about this calmly, ok? Because it’s not what you think.”
    Will “Ok. I honestly don’t know what to think. You know what? I do. Because of you, I walked in on my worst nightmare crawling his way back in my daughter’s life, ok? That’s on you, all right? So if you think that I’m pissed off, it’s because I am.”------I love you when you’re pissed.

4:44-6:45 I don’t care about Gack.

6:49-6:55 Sonny “Hey! We were gonna call you. What took you so long?”
    Will “Uh, I just had a talk with Nick and Gabi. Sonny, have you been lying to me?”---------Things are getting real.

6:55 Will’s getting serious with Sonny.

6:58-7:15 I don’t care about Gabi.

7:17-7:36 Will “And I think my favorite moment was when Nick said that this has been going on for a long time, and you knew about it, and you said nothing to me so--”
    Sonny “I did know about it.”
    Will “Sonny, you didn’t--”
    Sonny “I was just--I was trying to protect you.”
    Will “I don’t want any excuses from you, Sonny. The bottom line is, you should have told me about it and you didn’t. You didn’t say anything--”
    Sonny “No, you know what? You don’t get to come here and start b!tching at me!”---------I don’t think Will was doing that.
    Will “I’m not!”
    Sonny “You know what I--You know everything I’ve put up with from you?”--------Oh, dear.

7:29-7:30 Will’s angry face at Sonny.

7:34 Sonny’s angry too.

7:36-7:38 Will’s seems stunned.

7:39-8:13 Nick being all psycho again. Gabi hooking up with Cameron & Abby eavesdropping.

#26663   2013/09/28 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: September 23, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26664   2013/09/28 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (September 23-27, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/09/poll-sept-23-27.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#26665   2013/09/28 10:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny I want to know what love is
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=586gnHEQqa8

#26666   2013/09/28 10:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny: All kisses
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3q2ahGD9Tk&feature=player_embedded

#26667   2013/09/28 11:33AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Awesome scenes by everyone in yesterday’s show. I love it when Will’s angry, so passionate. I have to wonder what exactly Sonny's going to say to Will because Will's justified in being angry with not knowing everything that Sonny knows. This is a good cliffhanger moment and I hope the writers don't screw it up with something lame.

09-27-13 Will & Sonny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pty1SRNMwlI

0:00-0:52 Sonny “You know what this is, Ari? It’s a Dirndl. Even the most beautiful girl in the world will look dowdy in a Dirndl, so don’t you ever, ever wear this.”-----------How adorable is that?
    Cam “You know what, does Will know that you--you secretly go to, what’s that, German barmaid websites? Oh, my goodness. Uh, they have such huge--huge smiles. It’s--”----------Hmm, I bet “smile” wasn’t the word he wanted to use.
    Sonny “Yeah, well, my, uh, my club--it--we’re doing an Oktoberfest celebration, so I was passing out some flyers.”--------Cool. I hope they actually show it.
    Cam “Oh, ok, Oktoberfest. You know what? I have a slogan for you. It’s, “Eins, drei, getrunken.” It’s, “One, two, drink.”
    Sonny “Well, I know how much you like German beer, so I’d love for you to come.”----------Gee, we hardly see much interaction between these two I wouldn’t guess they were close to know that kind of information.
    Cam “I wouldn’t miss it.”
    Sonny “You know who else would enjoy it? Uh, he said very casually.”
    Cam “So this is the part where I ask who, I’m assuming?”
    Sonny “Gabi.”----------BLAH.

0:06 Sonny trying to talk to Ari about the Dirndl.

0:59-1:16 Will “What the hell is going on?”
    Gabi “Uh--”
    Nick “Oh.”
    Gabi “W--I--What--What are you doing? I thought you were taking Arianna to the zoo.”----------He does live there.
    Will “What is he doing in my apartment, Gabi?”
    Gabi “Ok, Nick, let’s go. We’re going--”
    Will “No, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey. Hey! You’re not going anywhere with him!”
    Gabi “What are you doing?”
    Nick “Hey, what?”
    Will “Gabi, have you lost…”
    Nick “Bro, bro…”--------WTH, he’s not your “Bro”.
    Will “…your mind?”
    Nick “You’re way out of line.”
    Will “Shut--”

1:18 Will’s serious.

1:19-1:54 Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “Ok, look, I do not have time to explain to you--”
    Nick “No, yeah, you don’t have to explain anything.”
    Will “You’ll have to make time. No, you absolutely have to explain, Gabi!”
    Gabi “No!”
    Will “After everything that this guy has done, really? The only explanation is that you have lost your mind, Gabi!”------That’s a given.
    Nick “Hey, hey, hey! Do not talk to her…”
    Will “First of all--hey!”
    Nick “Do not talk to her like that.”
    Gabi “Stop.”
    Will “Never lay a hand on me again. Secondly, do not tell me how to talk to the mother of my child, especially when she’s about to make…”
    Nick “Calm down.”
    Will “…the biggest--I’m sorry, let me repeat that. Repeat, the biggest mistake of her life by hooking up with a disgusting, disgusting human being like you!”-----------WooHoo go Will.

1:28-1:29 This is a good pissed off Will face.

1:34 I love all this finger pointing.

1:51-1:52 Will’s face when he says disgusting.

1:57-2:52 Nick “You are the only one who is blowing this way, way out of proportion. I need you to calm down.”
    Will “I’m--”
    Nick “Will, you need to calm down.”
    Will “You’re not gonna tell me what to do. I spent nine months of you doing that, ok? And he did that to you, by the way. Do you not remember that, Gabi?”
    Nick “Hey, hey.”
    Gabi “Can everybody just stop? Let me get a word in so I can explain to you.”--------Just a few minutes ago you said you didn’t have time.
    Will “Ok, please do explain why you’re about to have sex on our couch!”
    Gabi “What?”
    Will “Because Sonny and I were gone for a few hours.”
    Nick “What--the couch?”
    Gabi “No! No, no, no, no.”
    Nick “That’s what this is about? You’re worried about the couch?”----------Who wouldn’t be worried about all the couches in Salem?
    Will “Why are you still here? Gabi, Gabi.”
    Nick “Hey, hey, hey.”
    Will “Listen, listen, listen. Hey, shut up! Gabi…”
    Nick “Are you for--”
    Will “I’m worried about you, ok? This guy made my life a living hell…”
    Nick “Oh, my G--”
    Will “…and he almost ruined yours, ok?”
    Nick “You get her pregnant when you know you’re gay, and you’re lecturing me and her?”
    Gabi “Stop, stop.”
    Will “Listen, I tried to do the right thing, ok?”
    Nick “You tried--ok.”
    Will “You had to blackmail me to get what you wanted, ok?”
    Gabi “Ok, stop!”
    Nick “Ok, so we both made mistakes, Will!”--------What you did is nowhere in the same league as Will.
    Will “Ok, great!”
    Gabi “Stop!”
    Will “I swear to God, if you tell me that you’ve changed one more time, I will beat the living crap out of you.”-----------Yeah, I want to see it.
    Nick “I dare you. Do it.”
    Gabi “No, you will not!”
    Nick “Just do it to me.”
    Will “Ok, I swear to God that I will!”---------Do it.
    Gabi “Stop it right now! Stop!”

2:15 Another great pissed off Will expression.

2:55-3:32 Nick “What’s stopping you, Will?”
    Gabi “Yeah, stop!”
    Nick “I’m right here.”
    Will “I’m fine, let’s do it!”
    Gabi “Stop! Stop, stop.”
    Nick “Then do it!”
    Gabi “All right, look. I understand that Arianna is our daughter and that we have to talk about that, but you are not gonna control my life! You are not!”
    Will “I’m not trying to control your life.”
    Gabi “Yes, you are!”
    Will “No, I’m not.”
    Nick “Yes, you are trying to control her!”----------Look who’s talking.
    Will “No, I’m not. I’m trying to save you from making a huge mistake. You--I mean, I’ve got to say it. You will not get involved with this guy again, you won’t.”----------I understand that he’s trying to protect his daughter.
    Gabi “What?”
    Nick “Again?”
    Gabi “Excuse me?”
    Nick “What, you think this is the first time this has happened?”
    Will “I’m not talking about when you were married for two seconds.”
    Gabi “Nick, ok, let’s go.”
    Will “I’m talking about right now.”
    Nick “So am I! So am I. Yeah. You don’t believe me? Why don’t you talk to your boyfriend, because he knows all about it.”-------Uh, oh.
    Gabi “Nick. Nick!”

3:32-3:33 Will’s stunned face about Sonny knowing about Gack.

3:34-4:14 Cam “All right. You know, hey, sorry, I’m on call.”
    Sonny “No, it’s no problem. I’m just trying to get a hold of Will. He was supposed to just pick up her bunny and come right back.”
    Cam “Oh, you know what, maybe he’s on a German barmaid website too. Are you two gonna be wearing lederhosen?”-------I would love to see that.
    Sonny “Uh, well, if you come with Gabi, you, uh, can find out.”
    Cam “Why are you looking after Gabi all of a sudden?”
    Sonny “You know, I’ve just come to realize that she’s a nice person, and, uh, it’d be cool if she could hang out with a nice guy.”-------A nice person? Huh?
    Cam “Look at Sonny, playing matchmaker. All right.”
    Sonny “It’s the least I can do.”

3:49 Sonny’s smile.

4:17-4:41 Gabi “Look, I want to talk to you about this calmly, ok? Because it’s not what you think.”
    Will “Ok. I honestly don’t know what to think. You know what? I do. Because of you, I walked in on my worst nightmare crawling his way back in my daughter’s life, ok? That’s on you, all right? So if you think that I’m pissed off, it’s because I am.”------I love you when you’re pissed.

4:44-6:45 I don’t care about Gack.

6:49-6:55 Sonny “Hey! We were gonna call you. What took you so long?”
    Will “Uh, I just had a talk with Nick and Gabi. Sonny, have you been lying to me?”---------Things are getting real.

6:55 Will’s getting serious with Sonny.

6:58-7:15 I don’t care about Gabi.

7:17-7:36 Will “And I think my favorite moment was when Nick said that this has been going on for a long time, and you knew about it, and you said nothing to me so--”
    Sonny “I did know about it.”
    Will “Sonny, you didn’t--”
    Sonny “I was just--I was trying to protect you.”
    Will “I don’t want any excuses from you, Sonny. The bottom line is, you should have told me about it and you didn’t. You didn’t say anything--”
    Sonny “No, you know what? You don’t get to come here and start b!tching at me!”---------I don’t think Will was doing that.
    Will “I’m not!”
    Sonny “You know what I--You know everything I’ve put up with from you?”--------Oh, dear.

7:29-7:30 Will’s angry face at Sonny.

7:34 Sonny’s angry too.

7:36-7:38 Will’s seems stunned.

7:39-8:13 Nick being all psycho again. Gabi hooking up with Cameron & Abby eavesdropping.

Thanks Str8t for the recap and comments. Yesterday was a good show, and I am glad Will found out about Nick and Gabi,just wish it would have been Sonny telling him instead of him finding out that Sonny kept it from him. But that's the way it goes. Hopefully they can work through this by next week. I just hate it that our boys are fighting. I want "in love" WilSon again. I miss them being all loving and happy.

#26668   2013/09/28 03:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

You're welcome Kay. I'm sure their argument won't last too long and we also have those endearments to look forward to.

#26669   2013/09/28 03:34PM
    Str8tButEqual

Book tour.

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans RT @JennyFey1234: Ok then... lol. pic.twitter.com/pw6q6EmVpD

Better Living ‏@BetterLiving_TV Fans lined up as early as 8 am to meet the Days' cast at noon! #BetterLiving pic.twitter.com/wLW2eP5g0i

Michael Grasso ‏@MPGrasso The whole gang! @freddiemsmith @DeidreHall @galengering @Chrishell7! I had so much fun! #DaysOfOurLives pic.twitter.com/fSXC4pjY2Y

Chan Is My Man! ‏@WilSonfan5 Hey, look who I found! pic.twitter.com/JQ5i8gT1iX

Take 2 Radio ‏@take2radio Went2 @BetterLiving_TV book signing sad in/out 2mins didn't get to say hi @DeidreHall @freddiemsmith pic.twitter.com/zMpAbvJ4o0

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall Get ready!!! fb.me/6khSb8Gpw

Alyssa Mansfield ‏@alyssaaam1 @freddiemsmith @DeidreHall thanks for a good day! pic.twitter.com/7gxyJTdz8w

#26670   2013/09/28 04:32PM
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne meeting Chandler and Casey tinyurl.com/ktnnurx sorry for my bad English tho :/ and I can't remember everything. #oh

tinyurl.com/ktnnurx

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 04:33PM
    « 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list