List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045022, Replies: 28284
    « 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 » »| page:
    #26621   2013/09/26 11:24AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow With @KJAlfonso & @freddiemsmith last night in Boston...In #nashville Friday /book signing at @BooksAMillion ❌⭕❌⭕ pic.twitter.com/ruiquTvV5X

#26622   2013/09/26 12:25PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.26.13
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOg1ztuv4w

#26623   2013/09/26 03:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

Dayton Buzz ‏@DaytonBuzz New Book from 'Days of Our Lives': 'Days of Our Lives' cast members Freddie Smith and Eileen Davidson sit down to... dlvr.it/42WHyD

#26624   2013/09/26 05:52PM
    Str8tButEqual

Alyssa Tabit ‏@AlyssaTabit Well a link would help Alyssa..."The Pitch" tonight 6pm Pacific Time tinyurl.com/omq5adk @freddiemsmith @NateHartley

#26625   2013/09/26 05:53PM
    Str8tButEqual

Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox .@Ari_Zucker and @freddiemsmith from @DaysofourLives pose in their #SoxSocial shades. pic.twitter.com/qsztqIRzeS

#26626   2013/09/27 04:46AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/62352524897

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/62353249435

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/62354280402

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/62368571366

tinyurl.com/mxbmokl

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/62354325255

tinyurl.com/ld8z3ru

cull3nblaze.tumblr.com/post/62354078765

cull3nblaze.tumblr.com/post/62354261323

cull3nblaze.tumblr.com/post/62352584247

#26627   2013/09/27 04:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dayton Buzz ‏@DaytonBuzz New Book from 'Days of Our Lives': 'Days of Our Lives' cast members Freddie Smith and Eileen Davidson sit down to... dlvr.it/42WHyD

Alyssa Tabit ‏@AlyssaTabit Well a link would help Alyssa..."The Pitch" tonight 6pm Pacific Time tinyurl.com/omq5adk @freddiemsmith @NateHartley

Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox .@Ari_Zucker and @freddiemsmith from @DaysofourLives pose in their #SoxSocial shades. pic.twitter.com/qsztqIRzeS

galen gering ‏@galengering Hey! #soxsocial thanks for the memories! twitpic.com/df1uzu

Ami A ‏@A_scorpgrl73 Here is Freddie Smith "Sonny" from the Days book signing last night in Boston pic.twitter.com/IJWkdEnDgm

Lauren ‏@Lauren7Ashleigh Got my book today!! @freddiemsmith is so hot! #BetterLiving #Days pic.twitter.com/70F65OmS1F

Lauren ‏@Lauren7Ashleigh Ohhhhh Freddie....#justwow #BetterLiving #Days pic.twitter.com/4ePkr08hFJ

Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox Gene Honda interviews @DaysofourLives cast members before tonight's game. #WhiteSox #Days pic.twitter.com/V9nTHXXfZg

Snuffy ‏@WilsonMinaj95 Nice little quote from @freddiemsmith in the #BetterLiving book!! pic.twitter.com/08CJ0C1AAp

Snuffy ‏@WilsonMinaj95 Some great, inspiring words from @freddiemsmith in the #BetterLiving book! pic.twitter.com/hu4Ha8JZjh

Arianne Zucker ‏@Ari_Zucker What's up #chicago @whitesox @Betterlivingtv pic.twitter.com/JUDx4LdP9g

#26628   2013/09/27 04:49AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Will & Sonny are hot as usual and there were certainly some good moments in yesterday’s episode that I liked but overall the writing is confusing and the majority of the conversations are a rehash of previous ones. I would rather have seen WilSon & Ari go to the zoo, of course that isn’t budget worthy but they can fake it.

I guess I’m spoiled by reading great fan fiction or even last year’s s/l because anything less than that I get really disappointed.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.26.13
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOg1ztuv4w

0:01-0:28 Sonny “So you and Chad are getting pretty serious, huh?”
    Abby “I wouldn’t exactly say that we were--”
    Sonny “Abigail, I just hope that he doesn’t hurt you.”
    Abby “Why would you think that Chad would hurt me, Sonny?”
    Sonny “I’m s--no, I didn’t mean to imply that he would.”
    Abby “Ok.”
    Sonny “You know? I just--Chad and I are friends, and we work together. And I just don’t want to see you get hurt. That’s all I’m saying. Just watch out.”------------I’m so confused by this inconsistent writing.
    Gabi “Wow. If that’s how you talk about your friends, I’d hate to hear how you talk about the people you don’t like.”------You should know.

0:31-0:48 Nick “My latest formula. That will make your company a lot of money.”
    Kate “You’ve got my attention.”----------When it comes to money, she’s all ears.
    Will “Hey, Grandma.”
    Kate “Hi, honey.”
    Will “Hi. What’s goin’ on? Are you--Are you hiring Nick back?”

0:53-2:26 Kate “Well, Nick recently did some freelance work for me, and it was such a success that I told him to contact me if he dreamed up anything else, and he did.”
    Nick “You know, to be honest, I was just trying to make up for the loss of the formula that your boyfriend and your mom stole from Kate.”
    Will “Oh, my God. He just cannot stop himself from taking a shot, can he?”
    Nick “No. Well—“
    Kate “What are you saying? He’s just stating a fact. Honey, Sami was behind all of this. Al--Although I didn’t know that Sonny was part of it.”
    Nick “He was. But I-I understand why. I totally deserved it.”
    Will “Wow. That is--That’s surprisingly evolved of you to admit that.”
    Nick “Evolved?”------------I wonder if Chandler ad-libbed that word.
    Kate “Ok, ok. So I guess I apparently was under the wrong impression, ‘cause I thought everyone was getting along lately.”
    Will “No, everybody is getting along. It’s just that, you know, he tried to put my mom in jail by whining to everybody about, “Oh, she pulled a gun on me.”----------I laughed at Will’s exaggeration.
    Nick “Will. Will, ok. First of all, your mom is a free woman, so that’s a moot point, right? Second of all, I wouldn’t have come forward if Kate hadn’t said anything. And for the record, everything that I said on the witness stand was true.”
    Will “Ok, good for you. I’m gonna go say “Hi” to Grandma Caroline, and then Sonny and I are taking Ari to the zoo.”
    Kate “Ohh. Oh, that sounds so nice. I would really like to spend more time with the baby.”
    Will “I’m sure--”
    Nick “You know what? It’s fine. I actually--I have to go. Let me know if you’re interested in any of my ideas.”
    Kate “Sure, absolutely. You know, it actually was my fault that Nick was called to the witness stand.”
    Will “Oh, sure. Nothing that Nick does is ever his fault.”--------What was the point of this whole conversation? We already know about Will’s feelings for Nick. If DOOL eliminated this entire scene I wouldn’t have missed it. They could’ve used this time for more WilSon.

1:17-1:21 It’s funny how Will keeps looking into the carriage like that.

1:42-1:43 I love Will’s expressions here.

2:29-3:06 Abby “Answer my question, Sonny. Why is it that you think Chad’s gonna hurt me?”
    Sonny “Chad is my best friend and my business partner. I would feel like an ass saying anything negative about him.”
    Gabi “Then why’d you say it?”
    Sonny “Gabi, this is not your concern.”-----------You tell her.
    Gabi “Well, Abigail’s my friend--I think it is.”
    Abby “No, it’s ok. I don’t mind if she hears this. Can you just tell me what you mean?”
    Sonny “He’s a great guy. I would not be friends with him or business partners with him if I didn’t think that was true.”
    Abby “But?”
    Sonny “Ok, but you know--you know this. You know that he’s done some messed up stuff in the past and that he has really hurt people.”------Once again I’m confused because it seems he keeps saying contradictory statements.
    Gabi “Yeah, like he ruined my wedding.”-----------Aw, poor thing. NOT.
    Sonny “Yeah, that was pretty rotten, but at the time, I didn’t know he had a very good reason for doing that.”

2:41 I like how angry Sonny is here.

3:11-4:13 Gabi “No, you’re right. Chad did have a good reason to stop my wedding. Neither of us or Will, for that matter, should’ve lied about Arianna’s paternity.”
    Abby “But still, it wasn’t up to Chad to expose your secret like that, especially at your wedding in front of all those people.”
    Gabi “No, he shouldn’t have. It wasn’t any of his business. But you know, the good thing is that, uh, you know, it was for the best that everybody found out Will’s the father of my baby. So in a way, Chad helped. And since then we’ve made amends, so that’s that.”-------Why does she have to act superior?
    Abby “You guys, Chad’s changed, and I can vouch for that. And I’m going to be late for my lunch with him if I don’t leave right now. Thank you both for being protective, but who Chad is now, he’s never gonna hurt me again. Ok? Take care, you guys.”------------Never say never.

3:50 Sonny’s fake smile.

4:20-4:48 Gabi “I came by to, uh, drop this off. I don’t want Arianna to be cold when she goes to the zoo.”
    Sonny “Thanks.”
    Gabi “I wonder what Will would say if he found out you were trashing Chad.”-----------STFU.
    Sonny “I don’t know what you think you heard, Gabi…but I was not trashing Chad. I mean, how could I blame my friend for making a few mistakes? Especially after you almost single-handedly destroyed his entire life.”

4:52-5:47 Gabi “You can’t wait, can you?”
    Sonny “For what?”
    Gabi “To tell everybody what I did to Melanie.”-------I wish he would.
    Sonny “Not everybody, but I would love to tell my boyfriend, because Will and I don’t keep secrets from each other. But it’s a legal thing. I promised my dad and Chad that I wouldn’t say anything, so I won’t say anything. But I know what you did affected Chad and Melanie’s relationship. He lost her because he found out what you did and he kept it a secret.”
    Gabi “Look, you don’t--”
    Sonny “No, no, you know what? No. And I know he regrets not telling Melanie the truth or going to the cops right away.”
    Gabi “Yeah. Yeah, I bet you do too, because then I’d be in jail, and I wouldn’t be standing here talking to you. I’d be out of your life and Will’s and also, you wouldn’t have a baby cramping your style.”---------B!tch.
    Sonny “Now you’re crossing the line.”
    Gabi “No, I’m telling the truth.”
    Sonny “Don’t you ever talk about Ari and me. You know I love that little girl.”----------Yeah.
    Gabi “Well, if that’s the case, then you need to start respecting her mother a little bit more.”--------I hate you.

5:10 Pissed off Sonny.

5:36 Finger pointing Sonny.

5:57-6:57 Sonny “How’d you get Ari away from your mom?”
    Will “Wasn’t easy.”
    Sonny “I bet.”
    Will “Hmm. What? What? Why are you lookin’ at me funny?”
    Sonny “I’m not. You just look--You just look a little distracted.”
    Will “Yeah, I am, I guess.”
    Sonny “What’s goin’ on?”
    Will “Nothin’ really. I just had a run-in that I wish I hadn’t had.”
    Sonny “You had a--You had a run-in.”
    Will “Yeah. Nothing happened, but it was--it was Nick, and that, you know--as you know, that never goes well.”
    Sonny “Well, what did he say?”
    Will “Nothing, really. Nothing that matters. Thank you for bringing this, by the way.”
    Sonny “I didn’t. Gabi dropped it off. She didn’t want Ari to be cold.”
    Will “That’s nice of her.”
    Sonny “Yeah. Yeah, she’s a really good mom. So you sure you don’t want to talk about this thing with Nick?”
    Will “No, I don’t. I want to go have an excellent day at the zoo with you and Ari. Do you think she’s gonna be afraid of the monkeys? Because I’m afraid of the monkeys.”---------Aw, that’s cute.

6:08-6:09 I like Will’s pose here.

6:46-6:47 I like how Will grabs at Sonny’s hands.

6:55 Sonny’s smile to Will.

7:00-7:02 Sonny’s look of love to Will.

7:03-8:03 Skipped Gack.

8:04 Will “What the hell is going on?”

8:07 Pissed off Will.

#26629   2013/09/27 04:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

9/27 Brady and Kristen begin pre-Cana with Eric; Chad gives Abigail a special gift involving Jack; Sonny plays matchmaker for Gabi and Cameron; Will unleashes his anger on those who have been keeping secrets from him.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

9/27 Brady and Kristen start Pre-Cana with Eric; Chad gives Abigail a gift; Will gets angry with Gabi, Nick and Sonny; Nicole gets a job offer.

About.com
    tinyurl.com/lp3s8jg

Friday, September 27
    During Pre-Cana, Kristen is forced to be truthful with Brady, while Eric begins having more memory flashes.
    DVR Alert: Will unleashes his anger on Gabi, Nick and Sonny, when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.

#26630   2013/09/27 05:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Yesterday's caps.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Check out all the #DAYSCAPS from Facebook t.co/z8XjRWFQCG and from Tumblr dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/92613 #DAYS

« 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list