List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 12:56PM, Views: 904706, Replies: 28130
    « 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 » »| page:
    #26581   2013/09/25 06:02AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans You can listen to @freddiemsmith @KJAlfonso and @IamJamesScott on Kiss 108 here. t.co/lyTEBc5JB6

#26582   2013/09/25 08:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/34/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#26583   2013/09/25 09:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

A surprise Sonny appearance.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Sonny at club. Cam lookin for Chad. Son says dont beat him up cos he stole your girl lmao

#26584   2013/09/25 09:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday Cam tells Sonny that he and Chad and Abi still friends

#26585   2013/09/25 09:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

As much as I love Sonny it doesn't seem like much in terms of plot and more about Cam, Chad & Abby.

#26586   2013/09/25 09:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Sonny tells EJ that the Wilson apartment has been "feeling crowded lately." No kidding. #Days #Wilson

#26587   2013/09/25 09:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Wednesday CHad has time sheets Sonny needs. Abi will take them for him ...

#26588   2013/09/25 09:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: As much as I love Sonny it doesn't seem like much in terms of plot and more about Cam, Chad & Abby.

But he's much better to watch than Dannifer.

#26589   2013/09/25 09:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny is telling Abby he hopes Chad doesn't hurt her....awe!! Love me some Sonny Cousin love.

#26590   2013/09/25 11:45AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: All I want from the posters here on WilSon Blvd is for them to be comfortable when they watch new WilSon. I feel like people should do what’s right for them without judgment. If people can’t cope with these changes then they shouldn’t be forced to feel something that’s not there and if others feel like that they want to carry on then more power to them.

I created this thread in support of the characters Will & Sonny but the actors are tied into their characters so it should go without saying that the actors need support too. It’s going to be unknown for me how I’m going to feel about the new Will/actor but I have this strong feeling that I’m not going to be very objective and if that’s the case I’m probably going to leave the thread for an undetermined length of time. In addition to the new Will I have been very displeased with how TPTB are portraying WilSon. We had a great episode yesterday with the kisses, hugs & looks but in the overall s/l for WilSon it doesn’t really say a lot because they’re still just in the background. The show hasn’t treated them as a couple with a bedroom in months and the fact that they’re waiting until the new Will arrives just pisses me off because I wanted that with Chandler and not some stranger. My leaving the thread doesn’t mean I won’t check out what’s happening with new WilSon and try to give them a chance but I know that I won’t have the same enthusiasm for posting that I did in the beginning. I won’t completely disappear though because I’ll keep my twitter account and I’ll continue posting in fan fiction.

I’m highlighting this post because I’ve been thinking some more about what I plan to do next year when new Will arrives and I’ve decided that I’m permanently leaving the thread and moving over to Aaron’s board. There are too many memories in this thread associated with Chandler & Freddie portraying their characters as original WilSon as well as I miss seeing Bry’s posts here (No I haven’t heard from him yet.)

I would keep my posts mainly about information on Chandler, Freddie & Guy like the tweets that I usually do because I do like doing that for others. That’s one of the things that I like about Aaron’s board is that it has clickable links rather than on this board you have to copy & paste them to the web address bar which is very annoying. I would also be posting the daily spoilers of what would be on the show that day. I don’t know if I’ll ever resume doing my timelines with new WilSon because this is something I enjoyed doing with Chandler & Freddie and it was fun for me to see all their improv moments.

My decision doesn’t mean this thread is closed because I don’t have that capability and everyone’s free to continue posting here if they want to. An alternate idea could be that someone open a new thread and call it “New WilSon” or “WilSon 2.0” or whatever they want so that way they can receive the email notifications that someone’s posted in their thread.

Here’s Aaron’s board link if you want to join me over there instead.

w11.zetaboards.com/Wilson_BLVD/index/

it is sad u will leave
    As i compare both everyone has its and r not the same.
    i know link thereis better here after answeing here it jump back there u have to return. I hope both will continue.

« 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list