List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1019212, Replies: 28267
    « 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 » »| page:
    #26561   2013/09/24 07:43AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Good morning WilSon Blvd! Looks like another yawner of a show today with JJ continuing his antics and Eric still in the dark on his sex dreams. I mean, talk about a sloooooow moving storyline...didn't Kristen make that video like 6 months ago now, or does it just seem like that long? The flash drive is like that photo Ciara carried around forever...bo-ring!

It will be interesting to see what goes down when Will walks in on Nick and Gabi getting it on...or whatever they're doing. It looks like Sonny breaking the "no secrets" promise will come out and cause some angst with WilSon. We know it's not serious, but angst means less hugs and kisses...boo!

Thanks Str8 for posting year-ago first kiss and first date commentary. I loved reading it and reflecting on how awesome it was when the boys got some serious screen time...when they were actually showing their love and affection for one another. That period of September through New Year's last year was as good is it gets...except for mabye Sonny's declarations of love by Will's bedside in May.

I hope everyonoe has a great day...too bad we have to wait until Thursday for more WilSon.

#26562   2013/09/24 07:52AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Good morning WilSon Blvd! Looks like another yawner of a show today with JJ continuing his antics and Eric still in the dark on his sex dreams. I mean, talk about a sloooooow moving storyline...didn't Kristen make that video like 6 months ago now, or does it just seem like that long? The flash drive is like that photo Ciara carried around forever...bo-ring!

It will be interesting to see what goes down when Will walks in on Nick and Gabi getting it on...or whatever they're doing. It looks like Sonny breaking the "no secrets" promise will come out and cause some angst with WilSon. We know it's not serious, but angst means less hugs and kisses...boo!

Thanks Str8 for posting year-ago first kiss and first date commentary. I loved reading it and reflecting on how awesome it was when the boys got some serious screen time...when they were actually showing their love and affection for one another. That period of September through New Year's last year was as good is it gets...except for mabye Sonny's declarations of love by Will's bedside in May.

I hope everyonoe has a great day...too bad we have to wait until Thursday for more WilSon.

You’re welcome. I realize that most s/l go through spurts where characters are on the frontburner & others aren’t but seriously I think TPTB need to get a clue that integration of all the characters should be onscreen. I’m so bored without seeing Will or Sonny.

#26563   2013/09/24 07:52AM
    Str8tButEqual

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson @nbcdays at NBC doing satellite interviews for "better living" with @freddiemsmith pic.twitter.com/f6yt6fBpqV

#26564   2013/09/24 07:53AM
    Ken in GA

Quote LuvWilSon: Good morning WilSon Blvd! Looks like another yawner of a show today with JJ continuing his antics and Eric still in the dark on his sex dreams. I mean, talk about a sloooooow moving storyline...didn't Kristen make that video like 6 months ago now, or does it just seem like that long? The flash drive is like that photo Ciara carried around forever...bo-ring!

Yes indeed, it sounds like yet another boring day on this show! UGH!! But I will say this, when Will and Sonny are on screen, they come across as more roommates/friends than lovers. Hell, if Sonny had not clarified their relationship in court at the trial, I would have been uncertain as to whether they were still lovers or not.

Let's hope the coming months has some interaction between our guys.

#26565   2013/09/24 08:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny - Seduces Me
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2AW-i7UfFo

#26566   2013/09/24 09:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

No surprise appearance from Will or Sonny in the tweets. It's BLAH as usual.

#26567   2013/09/24 11:21AM
    Str8tButEqual

Franky’s YT channel (JackManningTube) got suspended because of copyright issues so we can no longer see his videos. He stated that he’s very thankful that he has a backup system so I don’t know how soon we’ll be able to see his videos again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 11:22AM
    #26568   2013/09/24 11:41AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual: Franky’s YT channel (JackManningTube) got suspended because of copyright issues so we can no longer see his videos. He stated that he’s very thankful that he has a backup system so I don’t know how soon we’ll be able to see his videos again.

i am sure he will find a way tto bring us his video.

#26569   2013/09/24 04:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: All I want from the posters here on WilSon Blvd is for them to be comfortable when they watch new WilSon. I feel like people should do what’s right for them without judgment. If people can’t cope with these changes then they shouldn’t be forced to feel something that’s not there and if others feel like that they want to carry on then more power to them.

I created this thread in support of the characters Will & Sonny but the actors are tied into their characters so it should go without saying that the actors need support too. It’s going to be unknown for me how I’m going to feel about the new Will/actor but I have this strong feeling that I’m not going to be very objective and if that’s the case I’m probably going to leave the thread for an undetermined length of time. In addition to the new Will I have been very displeased with how TPTB are portraying WilSon. We had a great episode yesterday with the kisses, hugs & looks but in the overall s/l for WilSon it doesn’t really say a lot because they’re still just in the background. The show hasn’t treated them as a couple with a bedroom in months and the fact that they’re waiting until the new Will arrives just pisses me off because I wanted that with Chandler and not some stranger. My leaving the thread doesn’t mean I won’t check out what’s happening with new WilSon and try to give them a chance but I know that I won’t have the same enthusiasm for posting that I did in the beginning. I won’t completely disappear though because I’ll keep my twitter account and I’ll continue posting in fan fiction.

I’m highlighting this post because I’ve been thinking some more about what I plan to do next year when new Will arrives and I’ve decided that I’m permanently leaving the thread and moving over to Aaron’s board. There are too many memories in this thread associated with Chandler & Freddie portraying their characters as original WilSon as well as I miss seeing Bry’s posts here (No I haven’t heard from him yet.)

I would keep my posts mainly about information on Chandler, Freddie & Guy like the tweets that I usually do because I do like doing that for others. That’s one of the things that I like about Aaron’s board is that it has clickable links rather than on this board you have to copy & paste them to the web address bar which is very annoying. I would also be posting the daily spoilers of what would be on the show that day. I don’t know if I’ll ever resume doing my timelines with new WilSon because this is something I enjoyed doing with Chandler & Freddie and it was fun for me to see all their improv moments.

My decision doesn’t mean this thread is closed because I don’t have that capability and everyone’s free to continue posting here if they want to. An alternate idea could be that someone open a new thread and call it “New WilSon” or “WilSon 2.0” or whatever they want so that way they can receive the email notifications that someone’s posted in their thread.

Here’s Aaron’s board link if you want to join me over there instead.

w11.zetaboards.com/Wilson_BLVD/index/

#26570   2013/09/24 06:51PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Franky’s YT channel (JackManningTube) got suspended because of copyright issues so we can no longer see his videos. He stated that he’s very thankful that he has a backup system so I don’t know how soon we’ll be able to see his videos again.

Well that stinks. Hopefully he will be able to do something about that.

The show is SO BORING when Will and Sonny are not on. Ugh. It is like watching paint dry. S..L..O..W!!!

counting down the hours until Thursday...they should be on Thursday and Friday and Monday for sure. Hopefully more than that next week (than just Monday) but spoilers have not given much. Wonder when this big story starts with WilSon and Nick. Gabby is supposed to get her own storyline too. I wonder if they will have her make it big in middling and have her move to NYC or CA and maybe Will is going to have to fight for custody of AG?

« 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list