List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1005439, Replies: 28259
    « 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 » »| page:
    #26551   2013/09/24 05:05AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Tonya ‏@tbayles The back of the 65 Roses I designed and had made... ;-) pic.twitter.com/4n7KGzNgq4

Tonya ‏@tbayles @ChandlerMassey with the foot ball jersey that @Nowak_Lola and I got him for his birthday. pic.twitter.com/DNNGOfNDvG

Tonya ‏@tbayles Totally 1 of my favorite pics of me & @ChandlerMassey Although I hv no idea what was being said to get that reaction pic.twitter.com/qAGGlUmPBK

#26552   2013/09/24 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Josh bonaparte ‏@JoshBonaparte38 | Pastor Chandler Massey going to church during our shoot 😈 | #andstillirise #metal instagram.com/p/eoW3HsrdDk/

Stephen Haynes ‏@StephenHaynesJr Music video coming soon ladies and gentlemen.

Stephen Haynes ‏@StephenHaynesJr Cool behind the scenes shot for everybody. pic.twitter.com/RrJjcDTN2q

#26553   2013/09/24 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith Getting ready for my travel week. Hardest thing is trying to pack just a carry on but with 5 days worth of clothes. #travelanxiety

#26554   2013/09/24 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Days of our Lives ‏@DaysofourLives Enter for a chance to meet cast members this Wednesday in Boston! Click on the link: www2.whdh.com/contest/days-of-our-lives/ … #Days #BookTour #Boston

#26555   2013/09/24 05:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. This is WilSon’s first date a year ago today. I guess we might as well savor these memories because the show doesn’t want them to go on dates anymore.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.24.12
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOb1wX397vk

0:03 Sonny “Not pushing me away?”

0:06-0:10 I love how eager Will is for more of Sonny’s kisses.

0:18-0:59 Will “Are you sure that this is what you want?”-------------Uh, yeah, he has been wanting you for a long time.
    Sonny “What, you're asking me that after I kissed you?”
    Will “Well, I don't know. I'm worried because, you know, I--your mom's not wrong about me--I do unfortunately have some baggage.”----I hate that word.
    Sonny “Well, I mean, I do too. I have an overbearing mother.”-------I know.
    Will “Oh, yeah. I know nothing about that. How is it? That must suck.”-------Ha.
    Sonny “This is pretty hot, right? Us talking about our moms like this?”-----------I can think of other things that are hotter but at this time it’s cute though.
    Will “Yeah. Yeah.”
    Sonny “What do you--What do you want to do?”
    Will “Um, I don't know. I mean, we had a--we have a date planned, so maybe--you want to do that, or--?”
    Sonny “Yeah, I'd--I'd love to.”
    Will “Yeah? Ok.”
    Sonny “You want to go?”
    Will “Yeah, yeah.”

0:44 I love how Will smiles and it crinkles his face like that, cute.

0:46 A great Sonny smile.

1:07-2:26 Sonny “I'm sorry we had to stop by here.”
    Will “It's ok. I don't mind.”
    Sonny “Oh, you will, because the morning shipment went to a different vendor, and the only way they're gonna re-send it is if I'm here to sign for it in person.”
    Will “Wow, that makes you sound very important.”------He is.
    Sonny “Doesn't it?”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Sonny “It's just that there's these, um, these special coffee stirrers that are in that order. Ok, um, I hate to postpone this date, but--"
    Will “No, you don't--don't. I don't know, I think coffee's a great first date. All right? And--And also I think I heard that they have some special coffee stirrers here.”----------This is a cute conversation.
    Sonny “Yeah, they're eco-friendly and recyclable.”------Go green!
    Will “Wow, sign me up.”
    Sonny “Oh, I can't believe we're gonna have our first date here.”
    Will “Works for me. At least I know you're gonna pick up the tab.”
    Sonny “Oh, you're a gold digger.”
    Will “Yeah, I want that cappuccino fortune.”------------This is another cute moment. Although being in the coffee business can be lucrative.
    Sonny “You don't, uh, you don't seem nervous at all.”
    Will “Neither do you. Is it ok if I ask you a serious question, though?”
    Sonny “Yeah.”
    Will “Who pays when two guys go out?”
    Sonny “Uh, the guy who asks that question. Come here. As far as I know, there are no rules, so why don't we just make 'em up as we go?”
    Will “Ok. Works for me.”

1:23-1:26 It’s funny how Sonny’s explaining the coffee stirrers.

1:27-1:28 It’s really cute how Will raises his eyebrows like that.

2:12-2:13 Another great Will expression where he starts to squint his eyes.

2:14 Aw, handholding.

2:27-2:28 Will’s adorable.

2:40-3:33 Sonny “What?”
    Will “Nothing. Can I ask you a question? A--how do you run your own business, and go to school, and hang out with your family, and be good at all of it? You know? I mean, no wonder your mom is so proud.”
    Sonny “I thought we declared a no-mom zone. We need a penalty.”
    Will “Ok, maybe I could pay on the next date?”
    Sonny “Done. You know, Will, I don't want you to ever think that you're not good enough. You know, if you ever have any doubts or, you know, about you and me, about anything, I hope that you feel comfortable that you can come and talk to me. We can talk to each other.”
    Will “Yeah, I agree, yeah.”
    Sonny “And can we promise that we won't keep anything inside? No secrets? Really?”-----------The dreaded pinky swear is cursed. It was predicted right here that it wouldn’t last which is the norm on a soap.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “All right.”

2:59-3:00 Now that we know that Chandler & Freddie do a lot of improv, I wonder if Will taking Sonny’s pen was a part of the script. With the way that Sonny still kept his hand up for a few seconds seemed like was an improv move.

3:29-3:32 Speaking of improv, it would seem to me that the pinky swear was something that Chandler came up with too considering how Sonny laughed.

3:34 Sonny’s smile.

3:40-4:22 Sonny “Well, the coffee stirrers are here.”-----------Wheeeeee!
    Will “Oh, thank god, because I chewed up all the other ones.”-------Who knew that the topic of coffee stirrers would be a hot topic on a first date.
    Sonny “Along with a week's worth of supplies for the entire menu. So it's gonna take me at least three hours.”
    Will “Ok, well, I don't know if I could drink that much coffee.”---------You would be wired enough to exercise it off of Sonny.
    Sonny “I'm so sorry. Next time?”
    Will “Oh, yeah, sure, but I'm paying next time.”
    Sonny “No, I'm gonna pay, 'cause next time is still the first time, since I'm pulling the plug.”
    Will “No, no, this counts. I--I mean, I had a good time.”---------Yes, coffee stirrers are stimulating.
    Sonny “I did too. We can do it again soon.”
    Will “Yeah, ok. Yeah. Soon, I hope--yeah, all right.”
    Sonny “All right.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:22-4:29 WilSon is really adorable with being awkward & their kisses.

4:34-4:38 Lucas looked like he was about to hurl.

#26556   2013/09/24 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

9/24 JJ and his friends party in Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker pay a special visit to Chloe; Eric tells Father Matt about his crazy theory concerning his dreams; Theresa seeks help from Caroline.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

9/24 Eric opens up to Father Matt about his dreams; Victor and Marlena draw Brady's suspicions; Theresa goes to Caroline for help; J.J. and his friends party at Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker visit Chloe.

#26557   2013/09/24 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide

9/24 JJ and his friends party in Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker pay a special visit to Chloe; Eric tells Father Matt about his crazy theory concerning his dreams; Theresa seeks help from Caroline.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

9/24 Eric opens up to Father Matt about his dreams; Victor and Marlena draw Brady's suspicions; Theresa goes to Caroline for help; J.J. and his friends party at Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker visit Chloe.

oye another boring day! thanks for the heads up

#26558   2013/09/24 06:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

oye another boring day! thanks for the heads up

You're welcome & I agree.

#26559   2013/09/24 06:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Tonya ‏@tbayles @ChandlerMassey and @Nowak_Lola at our #CHILLESCAPE Lunch ;-) pic.twitter.com/HPZLMsj6Dm

#26560   2013/09/24 06:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

Shawn Christian ‏@ShawnC4real GET TIX! MEET SOAP STARS: @KateMansi @Ari_Zucker @missyreeves4 @reevesforreal @Mollydollyy @freddiemsmith pic.twitter.com/ZIeNfolw7t

« 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list