List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1044776, Replies: 28284
    « 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 » »| page:
    #26541   2013/09/23 09:44AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne me with the drawing of @ChandlerMassey I love it Thank you, Chandler twitpic.com/deo1hx #frameitandputitonmywall :')

#26542   2013/09/23 10:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans Don't forget you can meet @freddiemsmith in Boston on the 9/25 & Chicago on the 9-27&28 Sept as part of a book tour betterlivingtv.com/tourmap.html

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans And tickets are still avaliable here for the @AddictsAnon screening in TN on the 19th Oct: https://www.dualcoastevents.com/Tennessee_Event.html …

#26543   2013/09/23 03:23PM
    Str8tButEqual

Incomplete Stranger ‏@CompleteMictcam @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick Hey guys thanks for the lunch and being so nice to me. It meant a lot. pic.twitter.com/7SyPtGG95c

#26544   2013/09/23 09:40PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd! How is everyone doing? I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because, well, to be honest I just needed a break after all that went down with Chandler. Plus, I've been less than enthused with this back burner storyline WilSon is involved in...it just limps along and these boys are just so much better than this.

One exception...I did love the episode a couple weeks ago where Sonny and Will testified at Sami's trial. That seemed like the closest we've gotten to vintage WilSon in a long while. When Sonny was helping Will with his tie at the apartment, I had a flashback to him doing the same with Will's tux before the Gack non-wedding. Back then he said "you look hot" to Will; last week he said "you look fantastic". So we've gone from hot to fantastic...which about sums up where the romance has gone with these two...thanks writers...grrr!

I also had to step away to process this recast business. I didn't know who Guy Wilson was until about 20 minutes ago when I caught up on posts. My initial take is this - First, he really doesn't look much like Chandler...which could be good or bad. He is much edgier and harder looking with the strong jawline. Not sure I can picture him with Freddie at the moment...I always thought Freddie and Chandler had a similar softness/cuteness to their looks that meshed well.

Second, I must say that I did like his acting on the NCIS clips, and that he was playing a gay character. That was meaningful to me. I really hope he is comfortable immersing himself in a gay character the way Freddie does...that's the only way these two can find chemistry quickly.

Lastly, this will no doubt be different...a different couple, different dymanic, different mannerisms. It will be better or worse, but certainly not the same. I will wait and see, then decide.

I hope everyone is well and I will try to post more often now that I've reconnected a bit with the show and WilSon. Hugs all!

#26545   2013/09/24 05:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd! How is everyone doing? I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because, well, to be honest I just needed a break after all that went down with Chandler. Plus, I've been less than enthused with this back burner storyline WilSon is involved in...it just limps along and these boys are just so much better than this.

One exception...I did love the episode a couple weeks ago where Sonny and Will testified at Sami's trial. That seemed like the closest we've gotten to vintage WilSon in a long while. When Sonny was helping Will with his tie at the apartment, I had a flashback to him doing the same with Will's tux before the Gack non-wedding. Back then he said "you look hot" to Will; last week he said "you look fantastic". So we've gone from hot to fantastic...which about sums up where the romance has gone with these two...thanks writers...grrr!

I also had to step away to process this recast business. I didn't know who Guy Wilson was until about 20 minutes ago when I caught up on posts. My initial take is this - First, he really doesn't look much like Chandler...which could be good or bad. He is much edgier and harder looking with the strong jawline. Not sure I can picture him with Freddie at the moment...I always thought Freddie and Chandler had a similar softness/cuteness to their looks that meshed well.

Second, I must say that I did like his acting on the NCIS clips, and that he was playing a gay character. That was meaningful to me. I really hope he is comfortable immersing himself in a gay character the way Freddie does...that's the only way these two can find chemistry quickly.

Lastly, this will no doubt be different...a different couple, different dymanic, different mannerisms. It will be better or worse, but certainly not the same. I will wait and see, then decide.

I hope everyone is well and I will try to post more often now that I've reconnected a bit with the show and WilSon. Hugs all!

Hi there and I understand what you're saying and everyone has a different process of dealing with this. I really feel bad for Freddie & Guy being stuck in the middle of all of this.

#26546   2013/09/24 05:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/62073924575

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/62066002738

seeitfeelit.tumblr.com/post/62068215645

#26547   2013/09/24 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pic.

sonevereverletgo.tumblr.com/post/62080329285/this-i-want-this

#26548   2013/09/24 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

WiIl and Sonny I need you
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DN9jUWLdA

#26549   2013/09/24 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

The Getaway (Chandler Massey Video) with lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_oMv7NG8I

#26550   2013/09/24 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Incomplete Stranger ‏@CompleteMictcam @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick . You guys were cool. Thanks for spending the time with me and for the lunch pic.twitter.com/8ussoWpTYY

« 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list