List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 12:28PM, Views: 970687, Replies: 28218
    « 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 » »| page:
    #26501   2013/09/21 04:52AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny All american boy
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOoGrwwxXBg

#26502   2013/09/21 04:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

cull3nblaze.tumblr.com/post/61762610064

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/61778254624

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/61792578829/x

#26503   2013/09/21 04:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

A Short story.

If I Wanted To Go, I Would Have Gone By Now
    tinyurl.com/m347g4w

#26504   2013/09/21 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Happy Anniversary to WilSon’s first real kiss. Those were the days when the writing was a little better then it is today.

DOOL 2012-09-21 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkANy305O3k

0:18 Sonny “Hey, Will. Uh, not really sure why you canceled. Just wanted to see what happened, so, uh, give me a call back. I'd love to hear from you.”

0:31-0:43 Marlena “Is that your new dog whistle ring? The one that I can't hear?”--------I would think by now she would know that phones could be put on vibrate.
    Will “No, just on silent.”
    Marlena “Do you wanna return the call?”
    Will “No, it's ok.”
    Marlena “I don't mind.”
    Will “No. I--It's ok.”

0:45-1:37 Marlena “You seem a little tense. Am I right?”
    Will “Yeah, you are right. I'm a lot tense, actually.”
    Marlena “Mm. Would this have to do with a conversation from the other day? The young man that you're liking a little bit?”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Marlena “I was hoping that was going better. Wanna talk about it?”
    Will “No, not really.”
    Marlena “Ok. Just to say and remind you, that if this young man, whoever he is, doesn't think you're spectacular, he's not worth your time.”-------Sonny does think Will’s spectacular.
    Will “Well, I don't know how he feels, but I did overhear someone saying that I wasn't good enough for him.”--------Adrienne’s a fine one to talk considering her family’s history.
    Marlena “And that's not true.”-----------I agree.
    Will “It is true. I know it is. That's the problem.”

1:43-3:52 I skipped the dialogue between Adrienne & Maggie.

2:54-2:55 I like how Sonny’s listening with a slight smile.

3:54-4:29 Maggie “Hi.”
    Adrienne “Oh, boy.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Adrienne “Hey, young handsome.”
    Sonny “So I didn't mean to, uh, eavesdrop, but I heard you saying you need to start taking your own advice when it comes to staying out of your kids' lives.”-----------She doesn’t take her own advice a year later.
    Adrienne “I do.”
    Sonny “Let me guess. Alex got back together with that girl with the 80 tattoos.”
    Adrienne “Mm. 82.”
    Sonny “82?”----------I think that’s a little excessive but that’s just me.
    Adrienne “Yeah.”
    Sonny “What Wa--What was her name? Brandy?”
    Adrienne “No, uh, honey, the kid I need to apologize to is you.”
    Sonny “Me?”
    Adrienne “You and Will.”--------It won’t last.

4:02 Awesome Sonny smile.

4:31-6:03 Marlena “I don't ever want to hear you talk like that.”
    Will “Ok. So I'll--I should just lie then?”
    Marlena “You should be proud of exactly who you are.”
    Will “How can I do that, though, if I keep messing up.”
    Marlena “Everybody messes up.”
    Will “Not you.”
    Marlena “Yeah, well there's that.”----------I know not everyone’s a Marlena fan but I thought this was funny.
    Will “I understand everybody makes mistakes, but some people make more than others. Right? My mom. And as much as I hate to say it, I'm just like her; I'm her kid.”
    Marlena “Mm. I'm her mom. I raised her. So I really messed up, didn't I?”
    Will “No, of course not.”
    Marlena “You didn't either. You've been on this earth for 18 years. You're still trying to figure out who you are, where you belong, what you wanna do. And you have come so far in the last few months.”
    Will “Really? Have I?”
    Marlena “You have, honey. And you can't define yourself by your parents, who they are, what they do, what they think. You're your own man. And you are smart and funny and a good speller.”-----------I like that add on at the end with “good speller”.
    Will “Oh, stop.”
    Marlena “And you're self-deprecating.”
    Will “No, I'm honest not s--sometimes, anyway. You know I wish I could have as much confidence in myself as you do.”
    Marlena “So do I.”
    Will “But the problem is I know what goes on in my head, and it's not ok up there. I don't think it'll ever be.”------------I really love this line because I think it touches on a lot of people that no matter how many times others tell you that you’re fine, your head tells you differently.

5:23-5:24 I love Will’s smile & laughter.

5:37-5:44 I like how Will gets a little embarrassed.

6:09-7:29 Marlena “I know this might sound trite, but that's because it's true. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect somebody else to love you?”
    Will “I-I can't. You know, this doesn't have anything to do with me being gay.”
    Marlena “I know that. I was 18. I was. I was in college. I remember fretting about courses and majors and g-- "Can I pass the Psych final if I go to the frat party?"
    Will “Wow, the frat party.”--------It is hard to imagine.
    Marlena “Yeah, the frat party. And will the cute guy ask me out?”
    Will “Hmm, did he?”
    Marlena “Sometimes. Sometimes not. The important thing to remember is that there will always be people with whom you don't agree. Gonna always be people with whom you don't gel. That isn't about you. That's about them.”-----------I agree.
    Will “Yeah, I know. I mean, yeah, but...I don't know.”----------Very contradictory.
    Marlena “May I ask you to do something for me?”
    Will “Of course.”
    Marlena “Get your phone.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Marlena “Return the phone call. Oh, you are so stubborn. If you won't do it for yourself, will you do it for me?”

6:09-6:20 I wonder if Will’s doing origami or something there.

6:27-6:29 It’s funny how Will or maybe Chandler is trying to fight back a laugh here at Marlena’s comment about being 18.

7:34-8:02 Adrienne “I had no idea Will was there. I-I was talking to your father--”
    Sonny “What did you say?”
    Adrienne “Well, you know I was concerned about you and Will dating.”
    Sonny “Yes, you made that very clear. What did Will hear you say?”----------I love how pissed off he’s getting.
    Adrienne “That I thought you could do better.”
    Sonny “Than Will?”
    Adrienne “And apparently that's why--”
    Sonny “That's why he canceled the date tonight.”
    Adrienne “I--I know. I know, I should have kept my feelings to myself, but--”
    Sonny “Yes, you should have.”
    Adrienne “I'm sorry.”
    Sonny “You know, I've gotta go find him.”

8:04 I like that parting glare that Sonny gives his mom.

8:10-8:56 Will “You know, it is very hard to say no to you.”
    Marlena “I've heard.”
    Will “And I promise I will take your advice, but with the next guys.”------------He’s barely gone on a date yet and he’s already said “guys”.
    Marlena “Will.”
    Will “I can't call--”
    Marlena “Will.”
    Will “I can't call him back. It's too late.”
    Marlena “It's not too late. It is never too late.”
    Will “I know you say that, but--”
    Sonny “Will. Hey. I'm so glad I tracked you down.”
    Will “Oh, what's up?”
    Sonny “I'm so sorry to interrupt, but there has just been a huge misunderstanding and I really need to talk to you. If--If that's ok?”
    Marlena “Oh. Of course it's all right.”----------I love how she emphasizes “Oh”.
    Will “Well, wait, I thought maybe w--didn't w--kind of in the middle--”--------Will’s adorable when he stammers.
    Marlena “No, no, I think I hear that dog whistle. He's all yours.”---------I love how that sounds “He’s all yours”.
    Will “Ok...”

8:34-8:35 I love Marlena’s look here like she’s finally getting a clue to who Will likes.

8:44-8:45 Will looks like he’s begging Marlena not to leave him.

8:58-9:00 Awe yeah, Sonny looks pleased.

9:00-9:01 Will looks like he doesn’t know what to do.

9:08-10:19 Will “So, this is about tonight or...?”
    Sonny “Yeah. Yeah.”
    Will “Ok, I'm sorry 'cause I had--some stuff came up and I needed to--”--------------Lies.
    Sonny “Will, no. No, it didn't.”
    Will “Excuse me?”
    Sonny “I know--I know the reason that you--you backed out of tonight. It's because of what my mom said.”
    Will “Oh, no, I don't--I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.”
    Sonny “You overheard my mom talking about you to my dad.”
    Will “Yeah, but it--I mean, it's not like it's something that I haven't heard several times before, so...”
    Sonny “Listen, man, she...she doesn't know you the way that I do. And she has no right to say those things about you. None at all.”
    Will “Yeah, she does. I mean, she's right. I'm not good enough for you.”
    Sonny “Why don't you let me be the judge of that?”----------Sweet, my favorite phrase out of the whole episode.

10:11 Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips in anticipation.

10:12-10:19 YAY first real kiss and Will’s grabbing at the back of Sonny’s neck for more.

#26505   2013/09/21 04:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: September 16, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-16-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26506   2013/09/21 04:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (September 16-20, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/09/soap-poll-sept-16-20.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#26507   2013/09/21 05:40AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Happy Anniversary to WilSon’s first real kiss. Those were the days when the writing was a little better then it is today.

DOOL 2012-09-21 Will & Sonny
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkANy305O3k

0:18 Sonny “Hey, Will. Uh, not really sure why you canceled. Just wanted to see what happened, so, uh, give me a call back. I'd love to hear from you.”

0:31-0:43 Marlena “Is that your new dog whistle ring? The one that I can't hear?”--------I would think by now she would know that phones could be put on vibrate.
    Will “No, just on silent.”
    Marlena “Do you wanna return the call?”
    Will “No, it's ok.”
    Marlena “I don't mind.”
    Will “No. I--It's ok.”

0:45-1:37 Marlena “You seem a little tense. Am I right?”
    Will “Yeah, you are right. I'm a lot tense, actually.”
    Marlena “Mm. Would this have to do with a conversation from the other day? The young man that you're liking a little bit?”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Marlena “I was hoping that was going better. Wanna talk about it?”
    Will “No, not really.”
    Marlena “Ok. Just to say and remind you, that if this young man, whoever he is, doesn't think you're spectacular, he's not worth your time.”-------Sonny does think Will’s spectacular.
    Will “Well, I don't know how he feels, but I did overhear someone saying that I wasn't good enough for him.”--------Adrienne’s a fine one to talk considering her family’s history.
    Marlena “And that's not true.”-----------I agree.
    Will “It is true. I know it is. That's the problem.”

1:43-3:52 I skipped the dialogue between Adrienne & Maggie.

2:54-2:55 I like how Sonny’s listening with a slight smile.

3:54-4:29 Maggie “Hi.”
    Adrienne “Oh, boy.”
    Sonny “Hey.”
    Adrienne “Hey, young handsome.”
    Sonny “So I didn't mean to, uh, eavesdrop, but I heard you saying you need to start taking your own advice when it comes to staying out of your kids' lives.”-----------She doesn’t take her own advice a year later.
    Adrienne “I do.”
    Sonny “Let me guess. Alex got back together with that girl with the 80 tattoos.”
    Adrienne “Mm. 82.”
    Sonny “82?”----------I think that’s a little excessive but that’s just me.
    Adrienne “Yeah.”
    Sonny “What Wa--What was her name? Brandy?”
    Adrienne “No, uh, honey, the kid I need to apologize to is you.”
    Sonny “Me?”
    Adrienne “You and Will.”--------It won’t last.

4:02 Awesome Sonny smile.

4:31-6:03 Marlena “I don't ever want to hear you talk like that.”
    Will “Ok. So I'll--I should just lie then?”
    Marlena “You should be proud of exactly who you are.”
    Will “How can I do that, though, if I keep messing up.”
    Marlena “Everybody messes up.”
    Will “Not you.”
    Marlena “Yeah, well there's that.”----------I know not everyone’s a Marlena fan but I thought this was funny.
    Will “I understand everybody makes mistakes, but some people make more than others. Right? My mom. And as much as I hate to say it, I'm just like her; I'm her kid.”
    Marlena “Mm. I'm her mom. I raised her. So I really messed up, didn't I?”
    Will “No, of course not.”
    Marlena “You didn't either. You've been on this earth for 18 years. You're still trying to figure out who you are, where you belong, what you wanna do. And you have come so far in the last few months.”
    Will “Really? Have I?”
    Marlena “You have, honey. And you can't define yourself by your parents, who they are, what they do, what they think. You're your own man. And you are smart and funny and a good speller.”-----------I like that add on at the end with “good speller”.
    Will “Oh, stop.”
    Marlena “And you're self-deprecating.”
    Will “No, I'm honest not s--sometimes, anyway. You know I wish I could have as much confidence in myself as you do.”
    Marlena “So do I.”
    Will “But the problem is I know what goes on in my head, and it's not ok up there. I don't think it'll ever be.”------------I really love this line because I think it touches on a lot of people that no matter how many times others tell you that you’re fine, your head tells you differently.

5:23-5:24 I love Will’s smile & laughter.

5:37-5:44 I like how Will gets a little embarrassed.

6:09-7:29 Marlena “I know this might sound trite, but that's because it's true. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect somebody else to love you?”
    Will “I-I can't. You know, this doesn't have anything to do with me being gay.”
    Marlena “I know that. I was 18. I was. I was in college. I remember fretting about courses and majors and g-- "Can I pass the Psych final if I go to the frat party?"
    Will “Wow, the frat party.”--------It is hard to imagine.
    Marlena “Yeah, the frat party. And will the cute guy ask me out?”
    Will “Hmm, did he?”
    Marlena “Sometimes. Sometimes not. The important thing to remember is that there will always be people with whom you don't agree. Gonna always be people with whom you don't gel. That isn't about you. That's about them.”-----------I agree.
    Will “Yeah, I know. I mean, yeah, but...I don't know.”----------Very contradictory.
    Marlena “May I ask you to do something for me?”
    Will “Of course.”
    Marlena “Get your phone.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Marlena “Return the phone call. Oh, you are so stubborn. If you won't do it for yourself, will you do it for me?”

6:09-6:20 I wonder if Will’s doing origami or something there.

6:27-6:29 It’s funny how Will or maybe Chandler is trying to fight back a laugh here at Marlena’s comment about being 18.

7:34-8:02 Adrienne “I had no idea Will was there. I-I was talking to your father--”
    Sonny “What did you say?”
    Adrienne “Well, you know I was concerned about you and Will dating.”
    Sonny “Yes, you made that very clear. What did Will hear you say?”----------I love how pissed off he’s getting.
    Adrienne “That I thought you could do better.”
    Sonny “Than Will?”
    Adrienne “And apparently that's why--”
    Sonny “That's why he canceled the date tonight.”
    Adrienne “I--I know. I know, I should have kept my feelings to myself, but--”
    Sonny “Yes, you should have.”
    Adrienne “I'm sorry.”
    Sonny “You know, I've gotta go find him.”

8:04 I like that parting glare that Sonny gives his mom.

8:10-8:56 Will “You know, it is very hard to say no to you.”
    Marlena “I've heard.”
    Will “And I promise I will take your advice, but with the next guys.”------------He’s barely gone on a date yet and he’s already said “guys”.
    Marlena “Will.”
    Will “I can't call--”
    Marlena “Will.”
    Will “I can't call him back. It's too late.”
    Marlena “It's not too late. It is never too late.”
    Will “I know you say that, but--”
    Sonny “Will. Hey. I'm so glad I tracked you down.”
    Will “Oh, what's up?”
    Sonny “I'm so sorry to interrupt, but there has just been a huge misunderstanding and I really need to talk to you. If--If that's ok?”
    Marlena “Oh. Of course it's all right.”----------I love how she emphasizes “Oh”.
    Will “Well, wait, I thought maybe w--didn't w--kind of in the middle--”--------Will’s adorable when he stammers.
    Marlena “No, no, I think I hear that dog whistle. He's all yours.”---------I love how that sounds “He’s all yours”.
    Will “Ok...”

8:34-8:35 I love Marlena’s look here like she’s finally getting a clue to who Will likes.

8:44-8:45 Will looks like he’s begging Marlena not to leave him.

8:58-9:00 Awe yeah, Sonny looks pleased.

9:00-9:01 Will looks like he doesn’t know what to do.

9:08-10:19 Will “So, this is about tonight or...?”
    Sonny “Yeah. Yeah.”
    Will “Ok, I'm sorry 'cause I had--some stuff came up and I needed to--”--------------Lies.
    Sonny “Will, no. No, it didn't.”
    Will “Excuse me?”
    Sonny “I know--I know the reason that you--you backed out of tonight. It's because of what my mom said.”
    Will “Oh, no, I don't--I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.”
    Sonny “You overheard my mom talking about you to my dad.”
    Will “Yeah, but it--I mean, it's not like it's something that I haven't heard several times before, so...”
    Sonny “Listen, man, she...she doesn't know you the way that I do. And she has no right to say those things about you. None at all.”
    Will “Yeah, she does. I mean, she's right. I'm not good enough for you.”
    Sonny “Why don't you let me be the judge of that?”----------Sweet, my favorite phrase out of the whole episode.

10:11 Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips in anticipation.

10:12-10:19 YAY first real kiss and Will’s grabbing at the back of Sonny’s neck for more.

Thank you for this. This is one of my FAVORITE episodes. I love to watch these boys together - and of course the kisses are the best part!

#26508   2013/09/21 07:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

You're welcome Kay. I love it too.

#26509   2013/09/21 07:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny | Shelter [first anniversary] 13.09.21
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDn1rrCLH0Q&feature=player_embedded

#26510   2013/09/21 01:24PM
    Str8tButEqual

Molly Burnett ‏@mollydollyy Disneyland! @freddiemsmith @AlyssaTabit @Jackagbriggs @ShawnC4real pic.twitter.com/wSmzpRfdHs

« 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list