List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:22PM, Views: 971097, Replies: 28219
    « 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 » »| page:
    #26381   2013/09/13 05:01AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Tell him
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXlSvLhwTrQ

#26382   2013/09/13 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - Worth It
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QD_t81ekSU

#26383   2013/09/13 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It's Friday the 13th and I hope everyone takes it easy today.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

9/13 JJ and Jennifer have a major showdown; Sami's trial resumes, and Nick takes the stand; Nicole must think on her toes as Kristen catches Marlena in the act; Eric is thrown by Nicole's reaction when he asks for her help.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

9/13 J.J. and Jennifer fight; Kristen busts Marlena; Daniel thinks of a new way for Eric to trigger his memories; Nick goes on the stand at Sami's trial.

#26384   2013/09/13 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminder:

Pulse Poll: September 9, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-9-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

• Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

• You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    • Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#26385   2013/09/13 05:29AM
    IheartWilSon

Wow! I had decided not to watch Days after Chandler left, but I changed my mind. Watch Guy WilSon on these NCIS clips. Wow! I hope he has chemistry with Freddie.

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/61104276996/boogima-jaycub2u-i-think-you-all-know-h...

#26386   2013/09/13 05:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

[quote]Quote IheartWilSon: Wow! I had decided not to watch Days after Chandler left, but I changed my mind. Watch Guy WilSon on these NCIS clips. Wow! I hope he has chemistry with Freddie.

iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/61104276996/boogima-jaycub2u-i-think-you-all-know-h... />

Reading the reviews of others I don’t doubt that he’s great in those scenes but I haven’t bothered to look at any of his clips because it’s the role of Will Horton that matters and not his previous works.

I’m looking for a couple of things when I watch:

1. That I don’t cringe when I basically see a stranger acting with Freddie.

2. There must be a good story because right now this isn’t it. I’m only watching right now for the last few months of interaction between Chandler & Freddie.

3. I forgot to add those improv moments to let viewers know how much they care about each other.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 05:59AM
    #26387   2013/09/13 07:34AM
    Ken in GA

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to stop by and share my thoughts concerning the recast of Will. The actor chosen, Guy Wilson, actually seems to be a good fit from what I've seen. I've reviewed some of his other work on TV and movies and he's really good. I'm impressed. I actually think this recast might work. We obviously still have to wait to see how the chemistry with Freddie works out, but I'm hopeful. Chandler Massey was fantastic in this role, but I'm more than willing to give Guy Wilson a chance, based on what I've seen. Who knows .... dare I say it .... Guy may be better in the role than Chandler was. You just never know. If nothing else, Guy Wilson may add more dimensions to the character and take the relationship between Will and Sonny to a whole new level.

All in all, I feel pretty good about this recast but I'll have to reserve my final decision on whether it works or not until I see him in action in a scene with Freddie.

Just my thoughts.

#26388   2013/09/13 09:01AM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Good morning everyone. I just wanted to stop by and share my thoughts concerning the recast of Will. The actor chosen, Guy Wilson, actually seems to be a good fit from what I've seen. I've reviewed some of his other work on TV and movies and he's really good. I'm impressed. I actually think this recast might work. We obviously still have to wait to see how the chemistry with Freddie works out, but I'm hopeful. Chandler Massey was fantastic in this role, but I'm more than willing to give Guy Wilson a chance, based on what I've seen. Who knows .... dare I say it .... Guy may be better in the role than Chandler was. You just never know. If nothing else, Guy Wilson may add more dimensions to the character and take the relationship between Will and Sonny to a whole new level.

All in all, I feel pretty good about this recast but I'll have to reserve my final decision on whether it works or not until I see him in action in a scene with Freddie.

Just my thoughts.

Great post. I'm going to continue to support the Will and Sonny storyline. I loved Chandler and Freddie together. I'm hoping that the feeling will be the same or almost as good with Freddie and Guy Wilson. Time will tell. I, too, am willing to give him a chance. Some recasts work great, others not so much. Let's just hope that the casting department knows what they are doing with the casting of Guy Wilson. They did a remarkable job pairing Freddie and Chandler together, so hopefully this will be just as good.

I'm sad that Chandler chose to leave, but understand why he wanted to continue his college education that he started four years ago and was interrupted. He wants to experience the college life, and also get his degree. He seems to be a very intelligent young man, and he has goals and dreams just like everyone else. I wish him good luck in all that he does. Hopefully we will see him in films on the big screen and/or television, or even in theater (because he does have aspirations of Broadway etc.) so we will support him whatever he does. Who knows, maybe he and Freddie will find a project to work on together.

I'm looking forward to the next 3 months of DOOL with Chandler still as Will Horton, and then we will see what happens in January 2014 and beyond with a new face in the role. Let's hope the writers will give WilSon a really good storyline to continue with and hopefully grow closer and stronger than ever. I was hoping to see a WilSon wedding with CM and FS but unfortunately that isn't going to happen. But hopefully a WilSon engagement/wedding is in the cards for the future.

#26389   2013/09/13 09:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny are not mentioned in the tweets.

#26390   2013/09/13 10:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (September 9-13, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/09/soap-poll-sep-9-13.html

Vote Will & Sonny for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.
    or
    Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

« 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list