List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1021621, Replies: 28267
    « 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 » »| page:
    #26361   2013/09/12 04:58AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny My kind of love
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCcnF2Q6rhs

#26362   2013/09/12 04:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Freddie Smith Dance
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOQNmvCG1YM

#26363   2013/09/12 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Well I have to say that the best moment from yesterday’s episode was when WilSon was playing peekaboo with Ari. I know I sound like a broken record but seriously, DOOL needs to read some fan fiction because the stories that I read are a wonderful blend of angst with some love scenes thrown in and yet through it all they stay together.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.11.13 (Please Read Description)
    *Note* - This upload INCLUDES any missing scenes that didn't air on my local NBC network due to the 9/11 memorial. I included the rest of the scenes as well so people can simply watch it from beginning to end if they want. Thanks for understanding today.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5C1XE-xEDI

0:01-0:40 Sonny “You want to play peekaboo with daddy?”---------Too cute.
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Sonny “Peekaboo?”
    Will “Hello? Hello?”----------I love how Will sounds when he says this.
    Sonny “Huh? Oh, Maggie’s early.”
    Will “Ok. No, I don’t think so. She would’ve called. He--oh, hi.”
    Kate “Hi, honey.”
    Will “Hi.”
    Kate “I need to see that baby, and I need to give her a hug.”
    Sonny “Lookee.”
    Kate “Hi, precious. How are you? Yes. Yes. There she is.”
    Will “So, um, did you just testify? How’d it go?”
    Kate “Well, it could’ve gone better.”
    Will “Ok. Who’s on the stand now?”
    Kate “They just called Rafe, so maybe he can help Sami.”-----------I doubt it.

0:02 Aw, adorable Ari.

0:06-0:07 Will’s too cute with playing peekaboo.

0:41-1:03 Will “I don’t understand. What could you say that would--that would hurt mom?”----------She can say a whole lot of things.
    Kate “The prosecutor asked if I had ever seen or heard of Sami using a gun. And I had to admit that, yes, I heard she had threatened someone with a gun.”
    Will “All right. Who did she threaten?”
    Kate “Nick Fallon.”

1:06-1:07 I love Will’s expressions here.

1:08-2:04 Will “How do you know mom waved a gun at Nick?”
    Kate “Because Nick told me.”
    Sonny “Well, then it must be true.”---------I thought this was funny with his sarcasm.
    Kate “Ok, you know, we’re gonna have to leave that to other people to decide. I had to give them something.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “This sucks. Nick is lying to hurt your mom.”-------------Everyone on a soap lies.
    Will “I know. Um, what did he say exactly?”
    Kate “He said that she waved a gun at him and told him to stay away from her and her family.”
    Sonny “Ok, well, it sounds like he exaggerated a fight when he was at odds with our family. And that’s certainly how it has to sound when he’s on the stand. ‘Cause the prosecution is gonna subpoena him now for sure.”------------I love how Sonny said “our family”.
    Kate “Right.”
    Will “Do you mind watching Ari just for a little while?”
    Kate “No, I would say I would love to do that. Do you mind if I bring her by though to see Rafe when he gets back from court?”
    Will “No, of course not. Ok. Great. Thank you.”
    Kate “Ok. Bye-bye, sweetie.”
    Will “Bye.”
    Kate “Bye.”

1:48 I love that split second smile from Sonny here.

2:35-3:04 Will “Hello.”
    Gabi “Hey, where’s Ari?”
    Will “Hi. Oh, Kate has her, and she’s taking her to go see Rafe. Do you mind if um…if uh…we have a minute alone with Nick?”
    Sonny “Yeah, we just need to speak with him for a minute.”
    Nick “Uh, yeah, it’s--it’s ok. I’ll--I’ll call you later.”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Nick “Bye.”
    Will “Ok, see you.”
    Nick “Uh, what’s up?”
    Will “You need to stop trying to incriminate my mom.”

3:09-4:25 Sonny “You said that Sami threatened you with a gun.”
    Nick “Uh, thanks. Um, yeah, she did.”
    Will “Why?”
    Nick “Why did she threaten me with a gun?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Nick “Well, uh, because when she broke into my room, she took some money, and I guess she didn’t like the way that I asked for it back.”
    Will “Hmm. You threatened her.”
    Nick “I was angry. But she was the one who, you know, took out a gun and said that she was gonna blow me away.”
    Will “Ok, how much money was it?”
    Nick “It was $30,000.”
    Sonny “Which you’d come by legitimately?”
    Nick “Uh, it was a friend’s money. It was a friend’s money, and I was investing it for him. And I really couldn’t afford to lose it. But I-I really don’t understand what we’re talking about. What’s the big deal?”
    Sonny “You--You told this story to Kate.”
    Nick “Yeah, so?”
    Man “Nick? Nick Fallon?”
    Nick “Yes?”
    Man “You’re a tough guy to find.”
    Nick “What’s this?”
    Man “You’ve been served.”
    Nick “Are you serious?”
    Will “Yes, and now you get to tell that story at the trial.”

4:28-5:25Will “Now--the question that you need to ask yourself is, haven’t you done enough damage to me and my family?”
    Nick “Will, I’m sorry.”
    Will “Listen, Nick. I know how you feel about my mom, but would it feel good to send her to prison?”-----------Hmm, I’m not a Sami fan so that would be a hard question to answer.
    Nick “No.”
    Will “Ok. Listen, what she did saved Rafe’s life. He is Gabi’s brother. And you want a chance, this is it. Do not--Do not make this worse.”
    Nick “Will--”
    Sonny “Do you see Will now? Imagine if he knew that you and Gabi were sleeping together. He’s your cousin, your family. Do right by him for once.”
    Nick “Sonny--”

4:29-4:32 I wonder if that’s a Freddie habit with his foot moving like that.

#26364   2013/09/12 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

9/12 Nicole overhears an incriminating conversation between Kristen and Stefano; Marlena suggests that Eric try hypnosis; Jennifer attempts to lay down the law with JJ; Theresa pulls off a sneaky scam in order to get some extra cash.

Zap2it
    tinyurl.com/nsvkj4r

9/12 Marlena and Nicole team up against Kristen; Marlena suggests Eric try hypnosis to recover his memories; J.J. threatens to leave; Abigail learns Theresa is buying drugs from her brother.

#26365   2013/09/12 06:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Results: September 2, 2013 Edition

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-results-september-2-2013-edition/

Will & Sonny Wilson voted #10 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #8 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #unknown favorite actor.

#26366   2013/09/12 06:43AM
    tracy10

Quote Str8tButEqual: The new Will-----Source Jason47

daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9006025&t=8846048

I knew we'd find out who was going to be playing Will next year, but this still made me sad. I guess it seems more official now even though I know it has been official for a while now...

#26367   2013/09/12 06:48AM
    tracy10

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Well I have to say that the best moment from yesterday’s episode was when WilSon was playing peekaboo with Ari. I know I sound like a broken record but seriously, DOOL needs to read some fan fiction because the stories that I read are a wonderful blend of angst with some love scenes thrown in and yet through it all they stay together.

*Note* - This upload INCLUDES any missing scenes that didn't air on my local NBC network due to the 9/11 memorial. I included the rest of the scenes as well so people can simply watch it from beginning to end if they want. Thanks for understanding today.

Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Sonny “Peekaboo?”
    Kate “Hi, honey.”
    Will “Hi.”
    Sonny “Lookee.”

0:41-1:03 Will “I don’t understand. What could you say that would--that would hurt mom?”----------She can say a whole lot of things.
    Kate “The prosecutor asked if I had ever seen or heard of Sami using a gun. And I had to admit that, yes, I heard she had threatened someone with a gun.”
    Kate “Nick Fallon.”

Sonny “Well, then it must be true.”---------I thought this was funny with his sarcasm.
    Kate “Ok, you know, we’re gonna have to leave that to other people to decide. I had to give them something.”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Sonny “This sucks. Nick is lying to hurt your mom.”-------------Everyone on a soap lies.
    Kate “He said that she waved a gun at him and told him to stay away from her and her family.”
    Sonny “Ok, well, it sounds like he exaggerated a fight when he was at odds with our family. And that’s certainly how it has to sound when he’s on the stand. ‘Cause the prosecution is gonna subpoena him now for sure.”------------I love how Sonny said “our family”.
    Kate “Right.”
    Kate “No, I would say I would love to do that. Do you mind if I bring her by though to see Rafe when he gets back from court?”
    Will “Bye.”
    Kate “Bye.”

Gabi “Hey, where’s Ari?”
    Will “Hi. Oh, Kate has her, and she’s taking her to go see Rafe. Do you mind if um…if uh…we have a minute alone with Nick?”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Nick “Bye.”
    Will “Ok, see you.”
    Nick “Uh, what’s up?”

Will “Why?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Nick “Well, uh, because when she broke into my room, she took some money, and I guess she didn’t like the way that I asked for it back.”
    Nick “I was angry. But she was the one who, you know, took out a gun and said that she was gonna blow me away.”
    Nick “It was $30,000.”
    Nick “Uh, it was a friend’s money. It was a friend’s money, and I was investing it for him. And I really couldn’t afford to lose it. But I-I really don’t understand what we’re talking about. What’s the big deal?”
    Nick “Yeah, so?”
    Man “Nick? Nick Fallon?”
    Nick “Yes?”
    Nick “What’s this?”
    Nick “Are you serious?”

4:28-5:25Will “Now--the question that you need to ask yourself is, haven’t you done enough damage to me and my family?”
    Nick “Will, I’m sorry.”
    Will “Listen, Nick. I know how you feel about my mom, but would it feel good to send her to prison?”-----------Hmm, I’m not a Sami fan so that would be a hard question to answer.
    Nick “No.”
    Will “Ok. Listen, what she did saved Rafe’s life. He is Gabi’s brother. And you want a chance, this is it. Do not--Do not make this worse.”
    Nick “Will--”
    Sonny “Do you see Will now? Imagine if he knew that you and Gabi were sleeping together. He’s your cousin, your family. Do right by him for once.”
    Nick “Sonny--”

I agree Str8, the fan fiction stories are a lot better than what DOOL has been giving us lately...I noticed how Sonny said "our family" too and I had to smile. I love how everyone interacts with Ari, she is cute. I thought even Kate looked more relaxed around Ari this time.

#26368   2013/09/12 07:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/29/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#26369   2013/09/12 07:59AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Well I have to say that the best moment from yesterday’s episode was when WilSon was playing peekaboo with Ari. I know I sound like a broken record but seriously, DOOL needs to read some fan fiction because the stories that I read are a wonderful blend of angst with some love scenes thrown in and yet through it all they stay together.

Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Sonny “Peekaboo?”
    Kate “Hi, honey.”
    Will “Hi.”
    Sonny “Lookee.”

Kate “Nick Fallon.”

Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “Right.”
    Will “Bye.”
    Kate “Bye.”

Gabi “Hey, where’s Ari?”
    Gabi “Ok.”
    Nick “Bye.”
    Will “Ok, see you.”
    Nick “Uh, what’s up?”

Will “Why?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Nick “It was $30,000.”
    Nick “Yeah, so?”
    Man “Nick? Nick Fallon?”
    Nick “Yes?”
    Nick “What’s this?”
    Nick “Are you serious?”

Nick “Will, I’m sorry.”
    Nick “No.”
    Nick “Will--”
    Nick “Sonny--”

Thanks for the recap. I loved yesterday's episode. Arianna Grace is the cutest little baby. Loved how she kept looking at Sonny (Freddie). I think she likes both Chandler and Freddie - they both seem very comfortable with her. Wish they could have played "peek-a-boo" a little longer though before Kate interrupted them. OH well.

Monday's show was good because of the kisses and hug etc. and the trial scenes. But yesterday's show was good because Will and Sonny were great with everybody (even Nick ha ha).

Not sure when we get them next week - does anyone know?

#26370   2013/09/12 08:00AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/29/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

Thanks! Love this story. I think Days needs to hire Mari as a writer. She does much better than the drivel they come up with - plus her love scenes are way hotter (at least she gives them love scenes - Days writers neglect that as much as possible).

« 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list