List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 1000838, Replies: 28256
    « 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 » »| page:
    #26341   2013/09/11 08:50AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: All I want from the posters here on WilSon Blvd is for them to be comfortable when they watch new WilSon. I feel like people should do what’s right for them without judgment. If people can’t cope with these changes then they shouldn’t be forced to feel something that’s not there and if others feel like that they want to carry on then more power to them.

I created this thread in support of the characters Will & Sonny but the actors are tied into their characters so it should go without saying that the actors need support too. It’s going to be unknown for me how I’m going to feel about the new Will/actor but I have this strong feeling that I’m not going to be very objective and if that’s the case I’m probably going to leave the thread for an undetermined length of time. In addition to the new Will I have been very displeased with how TPTB are portraying WilSon. We had a great episode yesterday with the kisses, hugs & looks but in the overall s/l for WilSon it doesn’t really say a lot because they’re still just in the background. The show hasn’t treated them as a couple with a bedroom in months and the fact that they’re waiting until the new Will arrives just pisses me off because I wanted that with Chandler and not some stranger. My leaving the thread doesn’t mean I won’t check out what’s happening with new WilSon and try to give them a chance but I know that I won’t have the same enthusiasm for posting that I did in the beginning. I won’t completely disappear though because I’ll keep my twitter account and I’ll continue posting in fan fiction.

I am not happy with the writing for WilSon either. Unfair and inconsistent compared with other couples (and non-couples) who see a lot more "action" than our boys who are more committed to each other than all the others combined! Everything seems to happen "off screen" with WilSon which is so frustrating for the fans.

Thank you Str8t for starting this thread a d for all you do to keep us in the loop and for all the pep talks I have needed throughout this storyline because I get discouraged and frustrated at TPTB a lot!

You’re welcome Kay. It has been fun for me to do those things.

#26342   2013/09/11 08:53AM
    gidi51

For the sake of the story i think it is good to give support but yes I want beteer story line.It seems they don't know how to handle gays in relation that r together without ceisis while it can be done as their inteaction with society around.

#26343   2013/09/11 09:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe isn't tweeting today but I'm hoping my other sources are available.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe Hi gang! Am not able to tweet Days today but will still have summary up on schedule. Sorry for inconvenience! Back on track 2morrow!

#26344   2013/09/11 09:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

It looks like we have WilSon today. YAY

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja #Wilson with AG. Kate visits. #Days

#26345   2013/09/11 09:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #DAYS #Wilson Kate visits Will and Sonny to see Ari and says her testimony could've gone better.

#26346   2013/09/11 09:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Kate tells Will and Sonny that she spilled the beans on Sami pulling a gun on Nick. #Days #FreeSami

#26347   2013/09/11 09:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #Wilson #DAYS Will and Sonny ask Kate to watch Ari b/c they need to take care of something (there gonna talk to Nick I think)

#26348   2013/09/11 09:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #Wilson #DAYS Will and Sonny ask Nick to not incriminate Sami

#26349   2013/09/11 09:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #Wilson #DAYS Nick tells Will and Sonny that Sami threatened him; Nick gets served to testify.

#26350   2013/09/11 09:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

So based on tweets it's all about the damn trial and not much in terms of just being together. UGH

« 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list