List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 966669, Replies: 28216
    « 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 » »| page:
    #26331   2013/09/10 04:19PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all. It's been a while since I've left a comment on the board, but I thought I would drop by and start a conversation. I have seen on many sites that the new Will has been chosen and it's the guy from GH. Well, in my humble opinion, I think that Tyler Sellers (Brent) would have been a fantastic Will! He's hot ... which helps, .... he's a great actor ... again, another plus ... and he kinda looks like Chandler. I'll give this GH actor a chance but I'm just hoping that the chemistry is there with Freddie. If not, this new WilSon combo will be fail.

Just my opinion!

I do not know if that is the actor that was chosen - if you are referring to Drew Garrett (he used to play Michael on GH). There are conflicting reports about who was hired (Drew, and an actor who auditioned for the role of Ben by the name of Andy Senita) - I am waiting for official word from DOOL before making a decision. I just hope that the show did not rush things and make a hasty decision just to "punish" Chandler because if they did and this recast bombs the show will lose viewers and possible cancellation. I worry about Freddie in all of this too because he did not want Chandler to leave and was not in favor of a recast. But of course his feelings were not considered either.

I love Chandler & Freddie' s version of WilSon and hate the thought of someone else taking Chandler' s place. But then I think of what he told those fans at the events in Chicago/Atlanta that weekend - that his wish was that WilSon continue and he supported a recast and believed in this couple and what they represent. And so I feel that I should at least give this new version of WilSon a chance in support of CM' s wishes and in support of Freddie. If that makes me "disloyal" to WilSon supporters then so be it. But I will ALWAYS love Chandler and Freddie. ALWAYS.

#26332   2013/09/10 04:50PM
    kayhan

I watched the show today. It was ok but not as good as yesterday's show. Justin was awesome as usual. I do not like the special prosecutor. She annoys me for some reason. I guess it is her superior attitude.

I thought it was funny that the guard made sure to mention that witnesses could not talk to each other (when Kate came from the courtroom and RAFE was waiting to go in) but yet Will and Sonny were together and had a long discussion before Sonny was called in.

Now we wait until tomorrow for RAFE' s testimony. Are they going to have GABI testify? She was at the hospital when SAMMY shot BerNardi. I know Nick will on Friday because of Kate telling of Sammy pulling a gun on him. Hmmm.

#26333   2013/09/10 06:17PM
    Str8tButEqual

All I want from the posters here on WilSon Blvd is for them to be comfortable when they watch new WilSon. I feel like people should do what’s right for them without judgment. If people can’t cope with these changes then they shouldn’t be forced to feel something that’s not there and if others feel like that they want to carry on then more power to them.

I created this thread in support of the characters Will & Sonny but the actors are tied into their characters so it should go without saying that the actors need support too. It’s going to be unknown for me how I’m going to feel about the new Will/actor but I have this strong feeling that I’m not going to be very objective and if that’s the case I’m probably going to leave the thread for an undetermined length of time. In addition to the new Will I have been very displeased with how TPTB are portraying WilSon. We had a great episode yesterday with the kisses, hugs & looks but in the overall s/l for WilSon it doesn’t really say a lot because they’re still just in the background. The show hasn’t treated them as a couple with a bedroom in months and the fact that they’re waiting until the new Will arrives just pisses me off because I wanted that with Chandler and not some stranger. My leaving the thread doesn’t mean I won’t check out what’s happening with new WilSon and try to give them a chance but I know that I won’t have the same enthusiasm for posting that I did in the beginning. I won’t completely disappear though because I’ll keep my twitter account and I’ll continue posting in fan fiction.

#26334   2013/09/10 06:47PM
    Str8tButEqual

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith The official @AddictsAnon trailer!! Check it out. youtu.be/BJd7k1Ca-qY

#26335   2013/09/10 07:53PM
    MGJ_08

Quote Str8tButEqual: freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith The official @AddictsAnon trailer!! Check it out. youtu.be/BJd7k1Ca-qY

Seems like it's going to be funny. I noticed ATs name was in there at the end (not that I'm a big fan or even know her from anything else). Is she still in it or...?

#26336   2013/09/10 08:13PM
    SaphyrStar

Quote MGJ_08:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith The official @AddictsAnon trailer!! Check it out. youtu.be/BJd7k1Ca-qY

Seems like it's going to be funny. I noticed ATs name was in there at the end (not that I'm a big fan or even know her from anything else). Is she still in it or...?

Just saw some Twitter posts between her and Nate. Apparently it was an editing mistake. She is definitely still in it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 08:14PM
    #26337   2013/09/10 08:40PM
    Str8tButEqual

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith Shout out to my boy @ChandlerMassey Happy Birthday!!!

#26338   2013/09/11 05:02AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I hope everyone is doing well on this memorial day of 9/11. It’s a constant reminder to hold those dear to you everyday.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

9/11 Rafe testifies at Sami's trial; Maggie wonders if Nick is still in love with Gabi; Sami sends EJ a special message; Cameron presses Chad to share his prognosis with those who care about him.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-Septem... />

Wednesday, September 11
    Rafe testifies at Sami's trial, but does more harm than good.
    DVR Alert: Sami sends EJ a special message.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 05:05AM
    #26339   2013/09/11 05:52AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: All I want from the posters here on WilSon Blvd is for them to be comfortable when they watch new WilSon. I feel like people should do what’s right for them without judgment. If people can’t cope with these changes then they shouldn’t be forced to feel something that’s not there and if others feel like that they want to carry on then more power to them.

I created this thread in support of the characters Will & Sonny but the actors are tied into their characters so it should go without saying that the actors need support too. It’s going to be unknown for me how I’m going to feel about the new Will/actor but I have this strong feeling that I’m not going to be very objective and if that’s the case I’m probably going to leave the thread for an undetermined length of time. In addition to the new Will I have been very displeased with how TPTB are portraying WilSon. We had a great episode yesterday with the kisses, hugs & looks but in the overall s/l for WilSon it doesn’t really say a lot because they’re still just in the background. The show hasn’t treated them as a couple with a bedroom in months and the fact that they’re waiting until the new Will arrives just pisses me off because I wanted that with Chandler and not some stranger. My leaving the thread doesn’t mean I won’t check out what’s happening with new WilSon and try to give them a chance but I know that I won’t have the same enthusiasm for posting that I did in the beginning. I won’t completely disappear though because I’ll keep my twitter account and I’ll continue posting in fan fiction.

I am not happy with the writing for WilSon either. Unfair and inconsistent compared with other couples (and non-couples) who see a lot more "action" than our boys who are more committed to each other than all the others combined! Everything seems to happen "off screen" with WilSon which is so frustrating for the fans.

Thank you Str8t for starting this thread a d for all you do to keep us in the loop and for all the pep talks I have needed throughout this storyline because I get discouraged and frustrated at TPTB a lot!

#26340   2013/09/11 08:47AM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all. It's been a while since I've left a comment on the board, but I thought I would drop by and start a conversation. I have seen on many sites that the new Will has been chosen and it's the guy from GH. Well, in my humble opinion, I think that Tyler Sellers (Brent) would have been a fantastic Will! He's hot ... which helps, .... he's a great actor ... again, another plus ... and he kinda looks like Chandler. I'll give this GH actor a chance but I'm just hoping that the chemistry is there with Freddie. If not, this new WilSon combo will be fail.

Just my opinion!

Tyler can't be will as he continue to apear

« 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list