List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 08:58PM, Views: 895754, Replies: 28122
    « 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 » »| page:
    #26321   2013/09/10 10:24AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    tracy10

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: hey hey WilSon Blvd!!!!! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Life is super hectic for me right now!

I'm totally not caught up on the board! I have missed you all tons and tons!!!

I'm staying in my happy WilSon bubble for as long as I can, but will admit that every time I see CM and FS together I get sad. I'm not sure how long this will last...but I'm hoping to have moved forward a bit by the time nuWill is introduced.

I don't want to bring the vibe down, so I'll just leave it at that!

How is everyone else coping?

I loved yesterday's scenes, so domestic and loving and WilSon.

I can lurk, but rarely have the ability to post! I'll do my best to check in better!

love and hugs to you all!!

Hey Lucky great to see your post. I’m in the same boat about Cheddie/WilSon and I find it interesting how the fandom is very divided on this particular topic.

I agree that yesterday’s show was good but I wish that they would keep up the momentum with WilSon.

Hi Lucky, good to see you post.

I agree Str8, it is intersting to see the divide in the fanbase of WilSon and Cheddie. I feel like I'm not really a WilSon fan in some places b/c I'm not sure yet if I'll keep watching WilSon once Chandler is gone. Chandler has so many mannerisms that is just Will to me and I think it'll be hard to replace what Chandler and Freddie have onscreen as a lot of the stuff they do is improv...

#26322   2013/09/10 11:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote tracy10:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish: hey hey WilSon Blvd!!!!! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Life is super hectic for me right now!

I'm totally not caught up on the board! I have missed you all tons and tons!!!

I'm staying in my happy WilSon bubble for as long as I can, but will admit that every time I see CM and FS together I get sad. I'm not sure how long this will last...but I'm hoping to have moved forward a bit by the time nuWill is introduced.

I don't want to bring the vibe down, so I'll just leave it at that!

How is everyone else coping?

I loved yesterday's scenes, so domestic and loving and WilSon.

I can lurk, but rarely have the ability to post! I'll do my best to check in better!

love and hugs to you all!!

Hey Lucky great to see your post. I’m in the same boat about Cheddie/WilSon and I find it interesting how the fandom is very divided on this particular topic.

I agree that yesterday’s show was good but I wish that they would keep up the momentum with WilSon.

Hi Lucky, good to see you post.

I agree Str8, it is intersting to see the divide in the fanbase of WilSon and Cheddie. I feel like I'm not really a WilSon fan in some places b/c I'm not sure yet if I'll keep watching WilSon once Chandler is gone. Chandler has so many mannerisms that is just Will to me and I think it'll be hard to replace what Chandler and Freddie have onscreen as a lot of the stuff they do is improv...

Yes I just find it curious to how differently people think on this matter. I agree that Chandler is a recast of a recast and so on but for me he’s the original Will because he started his first gay relationship with Sonny so it’s very hard to imagine basically some stranger taking over the role who might not even be compatible or have those same kind of improv moments and I have this fear that it would ruin the beautiful memory that I have of WilSon. I just wish that his whole thing was handled differently from TPTB where it was more accepting for at least some of us.

#26323   2013/09/10 11:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick Happy birrrrfffday to the weirdest kid I've ever met @ChandlerMassey

#26324   2013/09/10 11:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr dayscaps.tumblr.com/tagged/91013 and on Facebook t.co/3e52jfR7cD #DOOL #DAYS

#26325   2013/09/10 01:21PM
    Str8tButEqual

Better Living ‏@BetterLiving_TV To celebrate @ChandlerMassey's b-day we share this exclusive photo of him. RT to wish him many more healthy years! pic.twitter.com/RoRbDbBH26

#26326   2013/09/10 01:32PM
    Str8tButEqual

BE FREE ‏@BEFREE1986 Be blessed, be free on your birthday Chandler. pic.twitter.com/L8NMHrTiIj

#26327   2013/09/10 01:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

A fan video

Chandler Massey - Happy Birthday!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W646dHsexlM

#26328   2013/09/10 03:35PM
    Str8tButEqual

Chandler Massey's New Opening for DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Btw, it's Hilarious.---- Published on Jun 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WMQLSrts0

#26329   2013/09/10 03:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

It has been really quiet with any new Freddie information. I hope he's doing all right.

#26330   2013/09/10 03:50PM
    Ken in GA

Hello all. It's been a while since I've left a comment on the board, but I thought I would drop by and start a conversation. I have seen on many sites that the new Will has been chosen and it's the guy from GH. Well, in my humble opinion, I think that Tyler Sellers (Brent) would have been a fantastic Will! He's hot ... which helps, .... he's a great actor ... again, another plus ... and he kinda looks like Chandler. I'll give this GH actor a chance but I'm just hoping that the chemistry is there with Freddie. If not, this new WilSon combo will be fail.

Just my opinion!

« 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list