List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050878, Replies: 28295
    « 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 » »| page:
    #26291   2013/09/09 12:18PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.9.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FOdMjzsrrE

#26292   2013/09/09 02:41PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.9.13

It was a pretty good WilSon episode with lots of kisses & looks but overall I still wish they were in a better quality s/l. I seem to recall another Will nightmare episode but he was in BED with Sonny. Unfortunately we’re not going to get these types of scenes with Chandler’s Will. I love the slightly matured Ari, she’s so cute.

#26293   2013/09/09 03:15PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:

It was a pretty good WilSon episode with lots of kisses & looks but overall I still wish they were in a better quality s/l. I seem to recall another Will nightmare episode but he was in BED with Sonny. Unfortunately we’re not going to get these types of scenes with Chandler’s Will. I love the slightly matured Ari, she’s so cute.

I also loved when Sonny said that Will’s his life partner, his lover.

#26294   2013/09/09 04:10PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I also loved when Sonny said that Will’s his life partner, his lover.

The hug that Sonny gave Will at the end was really sweet too.

#26295   2013/09/09 04:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I agree today episode, the Wilson scenes were spot ON-I love sonny and. will

#26296   2013/09/09 04:39PM
    allmylovingdays

Poor Will wanted to lie on the stand but Sami and Trask both wouldn't let him and he needed that hug from Sonny.

#26297   2013/09/09 05:01PM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/28/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#26298   2013/09/09 05:03PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Poor Will wanted to lie on the stand but Sami and Trask both wouldn't let him and he needed that hug from Sonny.

Yes, I'm so glad Sonny was there for him.

#26299   2013/09/09 05:22PM
    MGJ_08

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I agree today episode, the Wilson scenes were spot ON-I love sonny and. will

I agree too. This is the best Wilson we've gotten in a while. They were sweet, had a few kisses, little hugging action. Honestly, I was a worried about the future triangle but I don't think anything real will come of that. I'm happy with Wilson again I mean, these are 2 straight men it's not like they are going to kiss and be all over each other the way the other couples do. I think we're getting back on track and I am sooooooo happy

#26300   2013/09/09 05:33PM
    kayhan

I loved all the WilSon scenes. From Sonny calming Will down after the nightmare to the tie scene and the three quick kisses (Will saying "I hate secrets") to the pep talk before Sonny went in to testify (telling Will how if he had to rewind time to stop Will from sleeping with Gaby he would not because he loves the fact that they have Arianna in their life) and the hugs and kisses - OMG I loved all of their scenes! This was the best so far in my opinion. I loved that Sonny called Will his "life partner - lover" - not just "boyfriend" - seems more permanent.

The rest of the episode - Brady and Nicole - wish she would just butt out and let Brady make his own mistakes. Eric and Kristen. Abby and Cameron were OK. Chad' s testimony was ok too. Justin was awesome as usual.

Glad we did not have to suffer through Dannifer. Or JJ/Theresa.

« 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list