List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 12:56PM, Views: 904522, Replies: 28130
    « 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 » »| page:
    #26261   2013/09/08 07:22AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08: Str8: I just want to tell you how amazing you are for giving us all these little things like pics, and info. and keeping strong while we are all missing Wilson like crazy. You are awesome!!

Thank you and you're welcome.

#26262   2013/09/08 07:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny Safe
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-SYaLeEhCg

#26263   2013/09/08 07:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Freddie Smith - Electicity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDr7vSLOl84

#26264   2013/09/08 06:33PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd! Just checking in to say hi and sorry I haven't been around this week. My new job's been crazy and just lots of stuff with the family. I watched the YT clips, but haven't watched the complete episodes this week.

Going back to catch up on posts. Hope everyone is doing well! Hugs!

#26265   2013/09/08 06:47PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd! Just checking in to say hi and sorry I haven't been around this week. My new job's been crazy and just lots of stuff with the family. I watched the YT clips, but haven't watched the complete episodes this week.

It's great to see your post. I understand about being busy especially about a new job.

#26266   2013/09/08 06:48PM
    Str8tButEqual

Majestic
    danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/60686424169/majestic

#26267   2013/09/08 07:20PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd! Just checking in to say hi and sorry I haven't been around this week. My new job's been crazy and just lots of stuff with the family. I watched the YT clips, but haven't watched the complete episodes this week.

It's great to see your post. I understand about being busy especially about a new job.

Thanks Str8. Just caught up on 15 pages of posts, which of course included your awesome scene recaps, as well as links to pics, photos, videos, and fanfic...including a new entry from Lucky! My life is now complete, you ROCK Str8 for all you do.

I'll just summarize the little WilSon action we got this week in a few comments:

Freddie's hair is back...woo hoo!

I loved Sonny going all whoop a$$ on Gabi showing his inner Kirakis, but Sonny please do not fall for her blackmail garbage. Tell Will the truth now before this becomes another secret that will surely backfire on you.

Chandler was awesome in telling Nick off with Carline as back up. What a one-two knock out punch. When Will said "I can't take that chance" about Nick being around Ari, I said to myself...now THAT is a father!

Gabitch is back in full force, and I'm not going to blame it on postpartum depression. This is who she really is, and her little midday quickie with Nick made me ill. And that has to be the WORST outfit I have ever seen...that horrible red tank top and jungle pants. So unflattering and just wrong. Get the "What Not to Wear" folks in here, stat!

I miss my loving and affectionate WilSon. Even the improv stuff seems skimpy lately...so disappointing how the writers let up the gas pedal on this romantic (and hot!) love story.

#26268   2013/09/09 04:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Thanks Str8. Just caught up on 15 pages of posts, which of course included your awesome scene recaps, as well as links to pics, photos, videos, and fanfic...including a new entry from Lucky! My life is now complete, you ROCK Str8 for all you do.

I'll just summarize the little WilSon action we got this week in a few comments:

Freddie's hair is back...woo hoo!

I loved Sonny going all whoop a$$ on Gabi showing his inner Kirakis, but Sonny please do not fall for her blackmail garbage. Tell Will the truth now before this becomes another secret that will surely backfire on you.

Chandler was awesome in telling Nick off with Carline as back up. What a one-two knock out punch. When Will said "I can't take that chance" about Nick being around Ari, I said to myself...now THAT is a father!

Gabitch is back in full force, and I'm not going to blame it on postpartum depression. This is who she really is, and her little midday quickie with Nick made me ill. And that has to be the WORST outfit I have ever seen...that horrible red tank top and jungle pants. So unflattering and just wrong. Get the "What Not to Wear" folks in here, stat!

I miss my loving and affectionate WilSon. Even the improv stuff seems skimpy lately...so disappointing how the writers let up the gas pedal on this romantic (and hot!) love story.

Great post and I agree the soap has really dropped the ball on WilSon’s romance level which might be one of the factors for many fans with leaving the show.

#26269   2013/09/09 04:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

sonevereverletgo.tumblr.com
    tinyurl.com/prs4bpw
    tinyurl.com/p5jc9oq

okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/60676620580
    okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/60676236533
    okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/60587017335
    okay-grandmaster.tumblr.com/post/60701937908

#26270   2013/09/09 05:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

hoosiergal86.tumblr.com
    tinyurl.com/qezm6hh
    tinyurl.com/p4d85an

sterekforeverblr.tumblr.com/post/60596878608
    sterekforeverblr.tumblr.com/post/60592294555/chandlers-loving-look

forever-ones.tumblr.com
    tinyurl.com/q2oay4l

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/60716594610

« 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list