List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 01:56PM, Views: 1094626, Replies: 28318
    « 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 » »| page:
    #26191   2013/09/03 03:53PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 9.3.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbI0IETWRkw

Gabitch is still annoying as hell.

#26192   2013/09/03 04:06PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I liked this line from Will which sounds like he's including Sonny. "If you’re suggesting though that you think she should have three dads or whatever and you want us all to work things out—“

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 04:07PM
    #26193   2013/09/03 04:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I liked this line from Will which sounds like he's including Sonny. "If you’re suggesting though that you think she should have three dads or whatever and you want us all to work things out—“

Lucky for us though, we did get one brief kiss.

#26194   2013/09/03 04:34PM
    kayhan

I watched the show today and I cannot stand Gabby. She is manipulating Sonny just like she did Will. I really want Sonny to tell Will what is going on. Let her threaten to leave and move in to RAFE's apartment. She will find out how hard it will be to have to deal with RAFE and a baby and then she will find out just how easy she has had it the past few months. Nick is just telling her what she wants to hear and is using her just like he did before.

She thinks Will is such a pushover that he will believe her over Sonny. I think she needs to have her eyes opened and get it through her thick head that she will not get away with that CRAP anymore. Sonny needs to be honest with Will and tell him EVERYTHING and let him decide how to handle that lying skank.

#26195   2013/09/03 05:17PM
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan: I watched the show today and I cannot stand Gabby. She is manipulating Sonny just like she did Will. I really want Sonny to tell Will what is going on. Let her threaten to leave and move in to RAFE's apartment. She will find out how hard it will be to have to deal with RAFE and a baby and then she will find out just how easy she has had it the past few months. Nick is just telling her what she wants to hear and is using her just like he did before.

She thinks Will is such a pushover that he will believe her over Sonny. I think she needs to have her eyes opened and get it through her thick head that she will not get away with that CRAP anymore. Sonny needs to be honest with Will and tell him EVERYTHING and let him decide how to handle that lying skank.

Amen to that!!

#26196   2013/09/03 06:50PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Lucky for us though, we did get one brief kiss.

It was definitely worth it however brief it was. Just seeing them together in a couple of scenes is worth it because there was NO DANNIFER in sight!

#26197   2013/09/04 05:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Yesterday's caps.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson You slept with Nick, here! #DAYSCAPS #DAYS pic.twitter.com/2sSNJPchli

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson It's not about hating you. It's about protecting you and my daughter! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/BQW7pmHJoD

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Do I really need to tell you how messed up this is? #DAYS pic.twitter.com/bfr0qQLnIj

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson I gave you one chance, everyone did, and you wasted it! #DAYSCAPS #DAYS pic.twitter.com/2V1ZPhxelJ

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Amen to that! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/EMSUOyJFZK

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Sonny tell her! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/cItRe7dd0n

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson It's not your fault! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/ZNCI2uSnwR

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson If you miss your life with that guy, something is seriously wrong! #DAYSCAPS #DAYS pic.twitter.com/FhzTTtyvbM

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Yeah, I miss sex! (Sonny's face) #DAYS pic.twitter.com/W2xBTljSFZ

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson "What I did to Melanie.." Was a felony! #DAYS #DAYSCAPS pic.twitter.com/3sOnVk3XO4

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson You make everything better. I'm really proud of you standing up for Nick! #DAYS #DAYSCAPS pic.twitter.com/VdqhCucnnx

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson And you told him to go to hell? #DAYS pic.twitter.com/OEk2HCoEzn

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Sonny KiRRRRRiakis! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/pfDiSSma5u

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Will HoRRRRRRton! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/mttlSWZlla

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Mad Sonny waiting for Gabi! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/ntkvPaoRnX

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Nick made our life a living hell and you brought him to our home! #DAYS #DAYSCAPS pic.twitter.com/4AnBVTZrZQ

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson What if you keep living here? #DAYS pic.twitter.com/KTT4lQZ2J1

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Sonny.. not so happy! #DAYS pic.twitter.com/VlWUDl6ER8

#26198   2013/09/04 05:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Rakefet Abergel ‏@rakefet27 A few tix left!!! www.dualcoastevents.com DAYS fans take notice! fb.me/2tK750KFs

#26199   2013/09/04 05:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics.

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/60206403712

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/60203414224

#26200   2013/09/04 05:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will and Sonny I LOVE YOU
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtyOdqAvDt8

« 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list