List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 01:08PM, Views: 1092687, Replies: 28312
    « 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 » »| page:
    #26051   2013/08/28 04:58AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. As always for me it’s a great day to see Will & Sonny in an episode. They could just be sitting on a bench looking at each other and I’m happy. Will’s really hot when he’s pissed at Gabi and Sonny is just so sweet trying to keep everyone calm.

Also there’s plenty of inconsistencies throughout the episode which isn’t new.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.27.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7RV3subHxY

0:00-0:40 Gabi “Nick just got off parole today. He’s a totally free man now.”
    Will “Yeah, I-I heard. Um, you know, he was on parole for crimes that he committed, not to mention what he did to me, Gabi. Let’s--Let’s list it. Uh, blackmailing me, trying to steal my daughter, threatening me, threatening Sonny, the homophobic comments that he made to Sonny.”
    Gabi “He said he was sorry. He said he was sorry!”
    Will “Ok. Then that makes it all better, then, I guess, right? And I’m gonna be ok with him coming in here, holding my daughter--”
    Gabi “Arianna is my daughter too.”-----------You couldn’t prove it by me.
    Will “I know!”
    Gabi “And you know what? You and your boyfriend need to try and remember that!”----------How could they forget.
    Sonny “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ari can hear you yelling. Is that what you want?”
    Gabi “Oh, great! Fantastic! Amazing! First you lecture me, then now he tells me how to raise my daughter.”-------It’s interesting how her voice got louder & didn’t seem to care about Ari.

0:50-1:06 Sonny “Gabi…I’m not trying to tell you how to do anything.”
    Gabi “Really? Because yesterday, you had no problem telling me I had to stay here, miss my class, so that you two could go to your meeting.”---------Why is she saying yesterday when it should be the same day as the previous episode.
    Will “It was an emergency, Gabi. We told you that already.”
    Gabi “Right. Yeah? Well, you know what? I have a question for you guys. What happened to it being all three of us in this together?”----------------Because it’s not really all three when WilSon’s the one taking care of Ari. You seem to care more about your class or Nick than anything else.

1:09-2:01 Sonny “Can someone tell me why we’re in this fight?”
    Will “Yeah, sure. Um, I’m just--I just walk in, and I see Nick there, and he’s holding Arianna, and--”
    Gabi “Yeah.”
    Sonny “Nick--Nick is holding Arianna?”
    Gabi “Can you imagine? Nick is holding Arianna! Can you imagine anything worse than that? If Will wouldn’t have walked in, he probably would’ve eaten her.”-------Eww, gross.
    Will “All I said, though, is that I don’t want him in here. That’s all I said.”
    Gabi “No, you don’t want him. So I have to ask you permission for my ex-husband to come visit.”--------The fact that you want your ex-husband to visit at all is strange to me.
    Will “Well--”
    Gabi “Great. You know, I know this isn’t my apartment--You know what, we should probably have an agreement. We could have Sonny’s dad draw it up.”---------------She needs to STFU and quit being so melodramatic.
    Sonny “Gabi, that’s not what Will is saying!”
    Gabi “Then what is he saying? Because if no one has noticed, Nick has changed.”------------Oh, please.
    Will “Oh, my God.”
    Gabi “He’s turning his life around. He’s on parole.”--------Why does she keep saying he’s on parole like he’ll never commit a crime again.
    Will “How are you so stupid? He hasn’t changed! He blackmailed me, ok? He threatened to send me to jail! He said I wan’t good enough to raise my own daughter because I’m gay! Oh, and one more thing. In case you forgot, I haven’t. He attacked Sonny, and he called him a f-ggot, Gabi!”----------I wonder about that every time I see her Will and I don’t know why she’s stupid.

1:45-2:01 I love how expressive Will is with his anger.

2:04-2:36 Gabi “I understand. I understand he shouldn’t have said those things, and he hates that he did that.”
    Will “Oh, yeah, I bet he does, yeah.”
    Gabi “Look, you guys don’t understand. I mean, the reason he was all twisted and messed up is because of what happened to him in prison.”----------It’s no excuse though.
    Sonny “I don’t--”
    Will “We--”
    Sonny “I don’t doubt for a second that what happened to him in prison was terrible. But knowing the reason why he did stuff does not change the fact that he did it.”
    Will “We’re not going to excuse what he did, period.”--------------DOOL’s inconsistent writing strikes again because I know at one point he did forgive Nick at the hospital and when they first moved in.
    Gabi “He doesn’t feel that way anymore, all right? Come on, give him a break, please! He’s been through a lot.”
    Will “And we haven’t?”---------------Will did get shot saving Nick’s sorry ass.

2:39-3:28 Gabi “There. You see? That’s how it is. That’s how it’s gonna be, because whatever I say, whatever I do, it always comes back to you two, and I’m the odd man out.”-------Boo hoo.
    Sonny “Gabi…”
    Will “You’re not.”
    Sonny “We don’t want you to feel that way, honestly.”
    Gabi “Well, that’s how it is, Sonny, because you two have each other.”-----------She’s jealous.
    Will “You have us too. And we all have Arianna.”
    Gabi “Yeah, except when it’s you two against me.”---------Why is she always whining?
    Sonny “No, we’re not against you. We’re not against you.”
    Gabi “Oh, my gosh, you don’t get it. You don’t understand. I was married to Nick. Everything was planned out. My life completely changed, all right? I thought I was gonna have what you guys have.”----------Um, a gay relationship?
    Will “Yeah, it changed ‘cause Nick went crazy. I don’t see how you don’t see that.”
    Gabi “Thank you, Will. Thank you for reminding me about how my life fell apart. All right? You know, for one second, just for one second, try to imagine what my life is like, how my future was yanked out from under me.”------------Well, if you weren’t stupid and didn’t rush too quickly into relationships, you might be in a better place.

3:37-3:38 Another great Will expression and it seems like he just doesn’t understand what Gabi’s tantrum is all about.

3:39-5:56 Sonny “Will, I understand why you were upset when you came home and saw Nick holding your daughter.”
    Will “Yeah. I didn’t say anything to Nick, unfortunately. I just…attacked Gabi after he left.”---------I think I would have used the word “yelled” rather than “attacked”, it leaves the wrong image in my mind.
    Sonny “Yeah, but then I walked in at the wrong time and made things worse.”------------You didn’t know.
    Will “No, you didn’t. Good for him, you know. He’s on parole. Good for him, trying to turn his life around, but I--”
    Sonny “You just don’t trust him.”
    Will “No. I never will.”
    Sonny “I don’t know if you want to hear this, but, um, I think we’re gonna have to bend a little for Gabi. You know, she did make some good points.”--------------That would be a first.
    Will “I know. You--You’re--You’re incredible.”------------I love how emotional Will got when he said this.
    Sonny “What?”
    Will “I don’t--I don’t--how--how are you so understanding about this? I mean, you got a--a place for all of us to live in, and you--I mean, you do a third of the work when it comes to Arianna, and you’re--”
    Sonny “It’s not work. I--well, I mean, it is work, but I’m doing what I want to do. I’m living with the guy that I love, and I’m living with his daughter.”-----------Aww, so sweet.
    Will “Well, I love you too, but, uh…I don’t know, I--sometimes I just wonder how long this can work out.”
    Sonny “Are you--Are you talking about us?”--------Uh oh.
    Will “No! No, no, no, no. No, I’m not talking about us. I’m talking about Gabi’s cra--I mean, this weird setup with--we got with Gabi, you know? Although I guess it kind of does come down to us, because it’s a lot to ask.”------------I love how Will is so quick to reassure.
    Sonny “Ask what?”
    Will “You know, for you to keep raising our--I mean, um, raising my daughter, you know, even part-time.”--------I love that Will said “our” and I hope he meant him & Sonny.
    Sonny “You didn’t ask. I was the one who said I wanted to do it, and even if you would have said no, I would have insisted.”-------Ohhhh, assertive Sonny.
    Will “Well, I don’t believe you.”------------Hmm, my mind went to a place where Sonny convinces him.
    Sonny “I’m serious. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this work. But you and I both have to understand that this not gonna be easy for Gabi.”--------Who cares.
    Will “Yeah, I--ok, I guess not. I just hope that with Nick, I mean, she opens her eyes.”---------Well, I suppose they have to be protective of Ari’s mom for her sake.

3:59 Will’s funny expression here.

4:45 Sonny’s expression at the moment where he say’s “I’m living with the guy that I love, and I’m living with his daughter.”

5:35-5:36 That’s kind of a hot shot with Sonny poking Will’s chest.

#26052   2013/08/28 04:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/28 JJ presents Jennifer with a difficult choice; Sami makes a decision regarding the plea bargain; Eric reels over his unsettling dream; Abigail demands to know why Cameron is pushing her into Chad's arms.

#26053   2013/08/28 05:51AM
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne my pictures with the autographs of @ChandlerMassey @jen_lilley @BlakeBerris and @CaseyDeidrick ♥ twitpic.com/dapx3p #thankyou ♥

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne aww Chandler ♥ twitpic.com/dapv6t #tired

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne picture of @ChandlerMassey @jen_lilley @BlakeBerris and @CaseyDeidrick in #Atlanta twitpic.com/daptzm lucky Jen

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne haha, @ChandlerMassey spotted #paparazzime twitpic.com/daprw4 #oops

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne awww Chandler ♥ see you soon twitpic.com/dapgl8

#26054   2013/08/28 06:43AM
    SaphyrStar

TV Guide interview with Chandler. Our boy is a class act. He'll be fine. But I'm still on the fence about the new Will.

www.tvguide.com/News/Chandler-Massey-Days-Of-Our-Lives-Exit-1069680.aspx

#26055   2013/08/28 07:14AM
    lucky irish

Quote SaphyrStar: TV Guide interview with Chandler. Our boy is a class act. He'll be fine. But I'm still on the fence about the new Will.

... />
    hey hey...checking in! thanks for the link to this interview. I really feel they stabbed him in the back Corday spoke so highly of CM in interviews and then treats him like this. I find it disturbing and it really does upset me. If I thought for a second he may come back, I doubt he'll even entertain the idea now...so sad

The one line in that article that gives me serious pause is the "romantic triangle". Really?! since when?

I'll wait and see what happens, but this whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'll be MIA for a bit because of work and family stuff. I'll keep Str8 updated via email! I hope to be back early next week!

hugs and love to you all!

#26056   2013/08/28 07:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote SaphyrStar: TV Guide interview with Chandler. Our boy is a class act. He'll be fine. But I'm still on the fence about the new Will.

... />
    hey hey...checking in! thanks for the link to this interview. I really feel they stabbed him in the back Corday spoke so highly of CM in interviews and then treats him like this. I find it disturbing and it really does upset me. If I thought for a second he may come back, I doubt he'll even entertain the idea now...so sad

The one line in that article that gives me serious pause is the "romantic triangle". Really?! since when?

I'll wait and see what happens, but this whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'll be MIA for a bit because of work and family stuff. I'll keep Str8 updated via email! I hope to be back early next week!

hugs and love to you all!

Thanks SaphyrStar for the article and I agree Lucky TPTB stabbed Chandler in the back and I'm very livid over this and WTF is this about a triangle. I love Freddie I really do but this whole thing pisses me off and I'm seriously leaning towards not watching this trainwreck that's about to happen here. I want to have happy memories with watching WilSon and it seems like I'm not going to get it. It's taking everything I have to want to give the recast a chance.

Good luck with work & family.

#26057   2013/08/28 07:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

Double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 07:47AM
    #26058   2013/08/28 08:11AM
    lucky irish

one meeting was cancelled. I'm actually struggling to concentrate at work. I was trying to be positive about this whole thing at the beginning, because I wasn't a WilSon fan just for CM/Will, but a fan of FS/Sonny as well. And from those that met CM it was important for him that the WilSon story continue...so out of respect for him I was going to give it a shot.

I know its a soap. I know a staple of soaps is the triangle, but I don't know that I can watch nuWill be with someone other then Sonny (cause my fear is I'll always picture CM in the role) or have my heart break into a million pieces watching Sonny be with someone other then Will...

I guess I need to take a step back, because this whole thing is putting me through the emotional ringer.

I just love the story and the actors so much, I feel like I've lost someone in my life that I'll never get back. Does that even make sense?

I'm with you Str8...I need to keep WilSon in a happy bubble. I keep telling myself to give nuWill a chance because of my love for Freddie. But at this point, I'm so mad at DOOL, that I don't want to give them the ratings.

In my dream world, CM and FS will act together again and they'll always have magic (think Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks...lol).

sorry if I was a downer...I'm having a sad day...

#26059   2013/08/28 08:21AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: one meeting was cancelled. I'm actually struggling to concentrate at work. I was trying to be positive about this whole thing at the beginning, because I wasn't a WilSon fan just for CM/Will, but a fan of FS/Sonny as well. And from those that met CM it was important for him that the WilSon story continue...so out of respect for him I was going to give it a shot.

I know its a soap. I know a staple of soaps is the triangle, but I don't know that I can watch nuWill be with someone other then Sonny (cause my fear is I'll always picture CM in the role) or have my heart break into a million pieces watching Sonny be with someone other then Will...

I guess I need to take a step back, because this whole thing is putting me through the emotional ringer.

I just love the story and the actors so much, I feel like I've lost someone in my life that I'll never get back. Does that even make sense?

I'm with you Str8...I need to keep WilSon in a happy bubble. I keep telling myself to give nuWill a chance because of my love for Freddie. But at this point, I'm so mad at DOOL, that I don't want to give them the ratings.

In my dream world, CM and FS will act together again and they'll always have magic (think Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks...lol).

I read the article on TVguide.com and I was surprised about the triangle business as well. I am not a fan of triangles and was hoping they would not go that route with Will and Sonny. Right now I am going to concentrate on the story that is playing out right now with Chandler as Will. I am assuming this triangle crap won't be until next year with NuWill in the role by then so I will deal with that when it happens. I know this is a soap and that is what they like to do, but I don't have to like it.

I am supporting Freddie as Sonny now, and will continue to support Chandler in all that he does. He is truly a class act and seems to have a level head on his shoulders. I hope he really makes it big and TPTB at Days can just suck it up and watch his star rise.

#26060   2013/08/28 08:22AM
    SaphyrStar

Quote lucky irish: one meeting was cancelled. I'm actually struggling to concentrate at work. I was trying to be positive about this whole thing at the beginning, because I wasn't a WilSon fan just for CM/Will, but a fan of FS/Sonny as well. And from those that met CM it was important for him that the WilSon story continue...so out of respect for him I was going to give it a shot.

Gee, I'm sure AA could use another addict! What do you say, Freddie?

« 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list