List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1001983, Replies: 28259
    « 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 » »| page:
    #26041   2013/08/27 01:52PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.27.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7RV3subHxY

I don't think the show will be the same without chandler playing will IMO ill give the new guy a chance but if he doesn't do well I will stop watching the show just letting everyone knew I like Chandler as Will

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 01:53PM
    #26042   2013/08/27 03:21PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.27.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7RV3subHxY

I don't think the show will be the same without chandler playing will IMO ill give the new guy a chance but if he doesn't do well I will stop watching the show just letting everyone knew I like Chandler as Will

I completely understand.

#26043   2013/08/27 05:58PM
    kayhan

What a great show today. The part with Eric and Nicole with the dying patient was so sad. Brought back memories of losing my mom two years ago. Brought me to tears. But that is the way life is. We celebrate the good times and mourn when we lose loved ones.

Daniel and Jennifer with Brady and Kristen - boring. Enough said.

Will (Chandler) was Awesome when he confronted Gabby. Seems like she forgot how quickly she turned her back on Nick when he confessed to her what happened in prison and all she thought about was how it affected her. She did not even try to get involved with counseling and when he presented her with annulment papers she did not fight it. Now all of a sudden she is defending Nick and acting as if his apology to Will just erases all of the things he did to keep Will away from his daughter FOR EVER! Is she crazy too?

I loved the conversation that Will and Sonny had after Gabby left. The tremble in Will's voice and the emotions he showed when he was talking about how incredible Sonny is being really got to me. Then whhen he said about "wondering how long this can last" and Sonny thought he was talking about WilSon's relationship I was glad when Will jumped up from the sofa and rushed over to Sonny to assure him that he did not mean them but was referring to Gabby and the living arrangement they have with her. Of course I was hoping for a hug and/or kiss but no the scene ended. Hopefully we will get more on Friday's show (unless they are on earlier but spoilers only mentioned Friday.

Nick is going to be trouble. I just have a feeling he is going to go back to his crazy obsessive ways and soon. I hope Will remembers about that paper he signed to give away his parental rights. I would think Sonny would be on Will about making sure that gets changed so legally Will has parental rights. Because we do not know if Gabby will ever have to pay for what she did last summer.

I noticed Will started saying "raising our daughter" then correcting it to "my daughter" - probably thinking that Sonny should not feel "obligated" - but I really do feel Sonny considers her as his daughter and loves her so much.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 06:05PM
    #26044   2013/08/27 11:35PM
    kayhan

When Gabby was complaining today after will yelled at her and Sonny came in and she said he was trying to tell her how to raise her daughter she said "you made me miss class yesterday while you and will went to your meeting." Actually that was the same day because THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES. Also is the sofa in their apartment the same one from the coffee house? Because it looks like the same one they sat on after breaking into Nick's room and met up at CH .

#26045   2013/08/28 04:22AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday and I'm not sure what is happening (did not check the daily spoilers but I know Str8t will be posting this AM). I always hope for WilSon but I think we'll get them Friday but not sure about today or tomorrow.

I will check in later. Hope everyone has a great day.

#26046   2013/08/28 04:53AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Wednesday and I'm not sure what is happening (did not check the daily spoilers but I know Str8t will be posting this AM). I always hope for WilSon but I think we'll get them Friday but not sure about today or tomorrow.

I will check in later. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning Kay WilSon isn't mentioned for today but I'm always hopeful for a surprise that they turn up.

#26047   2013/08/28 04:54AM
    Str8tButEqual

Yesterday's caps.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson Check out all the #DAYSCAPS on Facebook! t.co/GFKeTBVeZD #DOOL #DAYS

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr! t.co/ylvrOl2sS3 #DAYS #DOOL

#26048   2013/08/28 04:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

RoxyGirl24 ‏@RoxzyGirl24 Pretty damn amazing when your at a private photo session with @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris @CaseyDeidrick @jen_lilley pic.twitter.com/I68zasRcoo

RoxyGirl24 ‏@RoxzyGirl24 Great time with the boys of day! @johnnykrtz - With Chandler Massey and Casey Deidrick pic.twitter.com/gu4pCt4cii

RoxyGirl24 ‏@RoxzyGirl24 Dream Came true! Finally met Chandler Massey! pic.twitter.com/uxHOFfpuc4

#26049   2013/08/28 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Days Of Our Lives Fan Event Chicago 2013 - Wilson4Ever
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQxz_iOEsU

#26050   2013/08/28 04:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

Wilson I want your sex
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rLFLxfqxIU

« 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list