List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1073070, Replies: 28298
    « 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 » »| page:
    #26031   2013/08/27 09:31AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Gabs says Nick went thru hard times in prison. Will says they have had hard times too!

#26032   2013/08/27 09:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #DAYS #Wilson Gabi tells Will & Sonny that she wished she something w/ Nick like they have but it fell apart & Will says b/c Nick went crazy
    Julie ‏@OhMyJewels Sonny: "It is some work, but I'm living with the man I love, and I'm living with his daughter." #DAYS

#26033   2013/08/27 09:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Gabs leaves, upset still.
    David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #Wilson #DAYS Sonny apologizes for making things worse but Will says he didn't and that he'll never trust Nick.
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Gabi has #wilson envy. She practically admitted it!

#26034   2013/08/27 10:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Saint Sonny gets Will is unhappy about Nick but says they gotta bend for Gabi a bit on this ...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Will amazed Son understanding and does so much around the place ....
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Son glad to live with the guy he loves and his daughter, Will wonders if this is gonna last like this
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Son hopes Will not talking about THEM!

#26035   2013/08/27 11:04AM
    kayhan

I take it No kiss for WilSon?

#26036   2013/08/27 11:16AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan: I take it No kiss for WilSon?

I guess not I didn't see any tweets indicating otherwise.

#26037   2013/08/27 11:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Camila did a Q & A on twitter and here is just a few I pulled.

Sara Yu ‏@saraGG14 @camilabanus How is like yelling at @ChandlerMassey #DAYS
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @saraGG14 hahaha funny question...its fun i guess...showing an extreme emotion like that is exhilarating

Vanessa Booty ‏@Vanessabooty1 @camilabanus are you sad to see chandler go? Have you met the new will yet?
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @Vanessabooty1 yes I am!...but no i have not

John T Murray III ‏@jtmurray3 @camilabanus do you know when the new Will Horton will appear? I bet you will miss Chandler .
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @jtmurray3 no sorry i have no info on that

Sharon GH fan ✝ ‏@SharonRomeo @camilabanus @nbcdays @DebraJosephine are you going to move out of will house
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @SharonRomeo not sure of that!

SRWilSon ‏@S_RWilSon @camilabanus How is it shooting with @freddiemsmith @ChandlerMassey? Can you recall any memorable experiences while shooting with them #DAYS
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @S_RWilSon they are both really funny and awesome to work with. honestly every time is a great experience

Mary Misasi ‏@CMfanatic1589 @camilabanus what's the best part about working so closely with @ChandlerMassey and @freddiemsmith??? @nbcdays #Days
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @CMfanatic1589 we get to hang out almost everyday

Sara Yu ‏@saraGG14 @camilabanus @BlakeBerris @ChandlerMassey I guess Will never going to forgive Nick for blackmailing and keeping Arianna from you guys.
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @saraGG14 yeah...he wont let it go

☮Anisha☮ ‏@Proud_Jadenator @camilabanus what was your favourite scene from today? #DAYS
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @Proud_Jadenator my favorite line so far is "thank god will came in when he did or he would have eaten her" something like that

Anthony ‏@WilsonMinaj95 @camilabanus If you could describe Chandler in two words, which ones would you use? And Freddie?
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @WilsonMinaj95 chandler: rebellious and kind freddie: chill and calm

The Shonyo Kid ‏@carrie_trask @camilabanus Trouble in paradise..Is it hard to separate anger at Will from anger at Chandler? @nbcdays
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @carrie_trask I've never been angry at chandler so no its not hard

Lizzy Kahn ‏@theatrenerd87 @camilabanus it's hard to get mad at a face like that
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @theatrenerd87 hahah

Larissa ‏@rissa310 @camilabanus @nbcdays Do you think Gabi will ever get in trouble for what she did to Melanie? #DAYS
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @rissa310 maybe

Brittany Zimmerman ‏@BritDZim @camilabanus How was it taping your final scene with @ChandlerMassey?
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @BritDZim I didn't know it was my final scene so that sucked not knowing

Justin ‏@jusstinniann @camilabanus what is it like working with a newborn? And along with that, how do chandler and the others do with her?
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @jusstinniann chandler loves the girls and so does anyone who takes a look at them

Michelle Allison ‏@MichiAllison @camilabanus I'm kinda siding with Will and Sonny right now! Sorry Gabi!
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @MichiAllison its ok it happens

theodora ‏@evonora whats the first thing comes in ur mind when I say Chandler Massey @camilabanus @nbcdays
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @evonora fun

Janet ‏@Jancat20 @Camilabanus Do u think Gabi will really ever pay for the #Daysaster last yr killing Jack & Madison #Days
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @Jancat20 technically that wasnt gabi's fault
    Maria Kaestner ‏@kaestner_maria @camilabanus @Jancat20 I respectfully disagree! If Andrew hadn't kidnapped her, he would have never been in tunnels, and caused it! #DAYS

MIKE ‏@holler82 @camilabanus when's ur last day on days? Ur leaving right?
    camila banus ‏@camilabanus @holler82 my last day is some where in jan. 2014

#26038   2013/08/27 12:22PM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd

Ok, shouldn't have read Camilla tweets because after a couple of things she said about Chandler, I think I've lost it!!

So watching today's episode, watching Will/(Chandler), I actually got teary eyed and it's not like we haven't still got months of him left so lord knows how I'll be when it's his last episode.

So I think Days would have upset a few of their cast with what they did to Chandler as they didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly and they didn't even realise that they were having their last scenes with him. Frankly it sucks big time.

And now we have confirmation from Camilla that she will be leaving Days in January 2014. So all Freddie's good friends that he hang out with at times (Chandler, Casey and Camilla or also known as The 3 C! ) , he now won't have them to chat with. Still I know he'll be fine.

Well off to watch today's episode again even though I'm getting far too emotional about this already

Hope to come back later on and chat to ya all

Bye.

#26039   2013/08/27 12:34PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

Ok, shouldn't have read Camilla tweets because after a couple of things she said about Chandler, I think I've lost it!!

So watching today's episode, watching Will/(Chandler), I actually got teary eyed and it's not like we haven't still got months of him left so lord knows how I'll be when it's his last episode.

So I think Days would have upset a few of their cast with what they did to Chandler as they didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly and they didn't even realise that they were having their last scenes with him. Frankly it sucks big time.

And now we have confirmation from Camilla that she will be leaving Days in January 2014. So all Freddie's good friends that he hang out with at times (Chandler, Casey and Camilla or also known as The 3 C! ) , he now won't have them to chat with. Still I know he'll be fine.

Well off to watch today's episode again even though I'm getting far too emotional about this already

Hope to come back later on and chat to ya all

Bye.

Yes it's really sad that all of Freddie's co-stars that he loves to chat with are leaving but I agree he'll be fine. I'm quite sure he still chats with them but not in the same capacity on the set. I know that he still has the AA that he's a part of.

Have a good evening.

#26040   2013/08/27 12:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.27.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7RV3subHxY

« 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list